2nd Drone Strike Survey! Answer 5 Questions! January 27, 2013
THE 2ND DRONE SURVEY: ANSWER THESE FIVE QUESTIONS ABOUT UN-MANNED COMPUTER CONTROLLED DRONES!
Here are 5 new questions about un-manned computer controlled Drone Strikes deploying missiles which kill people at President Obama's direction as Commander in Chief!
But, wait a minute! Aren't most of the missile strikes ordered by the C.I.A.? If the C.I.A. is not part of the United States Military, then the Commander in Chief authorization does not hold water.
January 26, 2013 The Controversy rages on about un-manned computer controlled Drone strikes killing more children and innocent civilians than terrorists worldwide.
New questions are constantly surfacing about the necessity and legality of Drone Strikes.
(1) If President Barack Obama is Commander in Chief of the United States Military, but, it is the Central Intelligence Agency that is issuing orders for most of the Drones strikes deploying missiles and killing people, then, can President Barack Obama be charged with War Crimes by the United Nations? Isn't it true that the C.I.A. is NOT part of the United States Military? Is the C.I.A President Barack Obama's private army?
Examples of questions about war crimes:
(1a) www.guardian.co.uk/world/.../drone-strikes-thorny-legal-questions Aug 2, 2012 The legal dilemma over drone strikes: justified killings or war crimes? Military lawyers can be intimately involved in life-or-death decisions on the use of drone... UN experts have called on the US to justify its targeted killings.
(1b) UN to probe legality of Obama's drone war - China.org.cn www.china.org.cn/opinion/2012-10/30/content_26943101.htm Oct 30, 2012 UN special rapporteur Ben Emmerson thinks otherwise. ... that some US drone strikes in Pakistan may constitute war crimes. In a recent Harvard speech, Emmerson said that he will be launching an investigation unit within the UN Human ... US drone strikes were initiated by George W. Bush and greatly ...
(1c) www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=49453 United Nations will investigate to determine if drone strikes qualify for war crimes. By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM); 1/25/2013; Catholic Online
(1d) gazettextra.com/news/.../court-obama-appointments-are-unconstitutional/ Chuck Hagel to be Defense Secretary and John Brennan to be CIA Director, after ... A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said that ... appointment power would eviscerate the Constitution's separation of powers," ...
(2) What is the difference in the surveillance capacity of global orbital satellites that take detailed photographs of every inch of Earth, and Drones? Can the global orbital satellites see through cloud cover? We know that NASA, NOAA and Google provide us with global orbital satellite photos all the time to see earth and weather conditions and solar flares, etc. Is the only reason for Drones that they can NOT see through tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.? Is a Drone just "seeing" from the satellite images fed to it, and not actually taking photos itself?
(2a) For example: January 26, 2013 News - Times of India Satellite images reveal North Korea ready for nuclear test Fox News WASHINGTON - North Korea could be almost ready to carry out its threat to conduct a nuclear test, a U.S. research institute said, pointing to recent satellite photos.
(2b) Living Under Drones: Death, Injury and Trauma to Civilians from US ... livingunderdrones.org/report/ The Global Justice Clinic (NYU Clinic) at NYU School of Law ... The best currently available public aggregate data on drone strikes are ..... on the ground and the arrival of the video image via satellite to the drone pilot.
(2c) Sep 24, 2012 The air force men who fly drones in Afghanistan by remote control ... www.telegraph.co.uk/.../The-air-force-men-who-fly-drones-in-Afghanistan-by-remote-control.html But drone strikes have also led to mass protests in Pakistan and ... the system is wholly dependent on satellite links working.
(3) President Barack Obama "nominates" the head of the C.I.A. and then the United States Senate "confirms" the appointment. Who is the "boss" of the head of the C.I.A. while he or she is in office? If the United Nations finds that the Drone Strikes that the C.I.A. ordered to be deployed in foreign countries violated the sovereignty of the foreign countries and were "war crimes" for killing foreign citizens with missile strikes against them and their chidren and innocent civilians, despite the fact that the missiles were supposedly aimed at "terrorists", then is the head of the C.I.A. responsible or are the people (President Barack Obama and the members of the United States Senate on the nominating committee) responsible for committing "war crimes"? Who precisely will be charged with "war crimes"?
(3a) For example, in the news January 7, 2013: John Brennan chosen by Barack Obama as new CIA head - Telegraph www.telegraph.co.uk Jan 7, 2013 The mastermind of Barack Obama's secret drone war was chosen on Monday to lead the CIA...
(3b) The Militant January 26, 2013 White House drafts drone killing rules, strikes in Pakistan not included. The Barack Obama administration is moving to appease liberal critics of Washington's aerial drone assassination program with a new written set of guidelines ...
(3c) January 25, 2013 Business Insider UNITED NATIONS: That's It, We're Investigating Drone Killings The U.N. has launched an investigation into U.S., British, and Israeli airstrikes that allegedly resulted in the deaths of hundreds of civilians in Pakistan alone.
(4) Most Americans believe we have the right and the duty to carry weapons and keep them in our homes to protect our property and our families and our country from crime, war and terrorist attacks. How can we ask President Barack Obama and the C.I.A. to give up the weapons ordered to be deployed so often by the Central Intelligence Agency, the un-manned computer controlled Drones which deploy missiles? Does the C.I.A. have the right to bear arms? Is the C.I.A. a corporation, which, under the U.S. Supreme Court decisions, is a "person"? Is the United State of America a "corporation" and therefore a "person"? Is an un-manned computer controlled Drone which deploys missiles correctly defined as an "assault weapon"?
(4a) For example: In the News January 26, 2013 - ABC News Thousands march in DC for gun control CBS News WASHINGTON Thousands of people, many holding signs with names of gun violence victims and messages such as "Ban Assault Weapons Now," gathered in front of the Capitol on Saturday for a March on Washington for Gun Control.
(5) Ending Nuclear Weapons Proliferation is very important to the survival of people on planet Earth. Is the United States of America creating a NEW arms race because of the C.I.A.'s use of un-manned drone strikes deploying missiles to target "terrorists"?
(5a) For example: Asian Defense www.asian-defence.com/ China Shipbuilding Industry Corp. has developed a new manned submersible capable of deep dives. Indonesia To Build Unmanned Drone Squadron In 2013. Satellite Images Show North Korea...
Will you please help my friend, 75 year old grandmother, Rosemarie Jackowski, of Bennington, Vermont by signing her online White House petition to End DRONE strikes killing more children and innocent civilians than terrorists?
There are only a few days left allowed for this petition. If she doesn't get enough signatures it expires January 31. She started on Jan. 1, 2013. Her petition has 122 signatures which means that it need 28 more signatures to be "publicly searchable" on the "Open Petitions" section of the White House "We the People" website.
If we can help Rosemarie get just 28 more signatures, then even if she only has one day left, on the day her petition goes "public" (rather than only being available at this hidden White House Sub- Basement link) then in just one day she could get the 25,000 signatures to qualify for an Official White House Reponse BECAUSE a Million people a day visit the White House and there are so many news stories right now about the United Nations investigating the USA for killing kids with drone strikes!
Click the link and register an e-mail with the White House and then when you receive the confirmation email, go back and click this link, it is case sensitive, and sign the petition. Thank you!