Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,749 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,536,845
Pageviews Today: 2,515,438Threads Today: 824Posts Today: 18,050
09:05 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Maybe Democrats should have guns!

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3572122
United States
02/04/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Maybe Democrats should have guns!
Who ever is against the idea of the fact that democrats should ban guns are practically idiots. Maybe Republicans shouldn't have guns, who knows how many murders have supported the republican party?
<<FOCUS>>
User ID: 33194738
United States
02/04/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Maybe Democrats should have guns!
I'd say 90% percent (And that's conservative) of democrats and/or liberals have no knowledge of guns, have never shot one, have total faith in police and government. The other 10% are gang bangers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25736464
United States
02/04/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Maybe Democrats should have guns!
Who ever is against the idea of the fact that democrats should ban guns are practically idiots. Maybe Republicans shouldn't have guns, who knows how many murders have supported the republican party?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122


Maybe I should have all the guns cuz I am neither republican nor dimocrat .
milehighmike

User ID: 339344
United States
02/04/2013 04:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Maybe Democrats should have guns!
Who ever is against the idea of the fact that democrats should ban guns are practically idiots. Maybe Republicans shouldn't have guns, who knows how many murders have supported the republican party?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122


Says the moran who can't write a coherent sentence....
BWAHAHAHAHA


sbus
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'" — Brian Tracy: Personal and business training author, speaker, and consultant

"We are all, right now, living the life we choose." -- Peter McWilliams, Author

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
02/04/2013 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Maybe Democrats should have guns!
OP

If we cannot trust them with a voting lever, why should we trust them with a charging handle?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
02/04/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Maybe Democrats should have guns!
Who ever is against the idea of the fact that democrats should ban guns are practically idiots. Maybe Republicans shouldn't have guns, who knows how many murders have supported the republican party?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122


Says the moran who can't write a coherent sentence....
BWAHAHAHAHA


sbus
 Quoting: milehighmike


Apparently we cannot trust the OP with a keyboard either.

News