Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,809 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,815,991
Pageviews Today: 2,463,124Threads Today: 544Posts Today: 10,141
04:54 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17299182
United Kingdom
02/14/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I have received an update from a reliable source that the asteroid has changed its trajectory .Impact is imminent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33685965
United Kingdom
02/14/2013 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
KEWWL
Ice
ice

User ID: 26368049
United States
02/14/2013 06:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I have received an update from a reliable source that the asteroid has changed its trajectory .Impact is imminent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17299182


Your uncle
Chill - Enjoy - Relax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29801624
United States
02/14/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Proof?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34270160
United States
02/14/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Bug out to where?...where ya gonna go?, where ya gonna hide?....Impact would be pretty bad...don't think "Bugging Out" is gonna help
Ice
ice

User ID: 26368049
United States
02/14/2013 06:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
end of the
Chill - Enjoy - Relax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34411648
United Kingdom
02/14/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
:end of the:
 Quoting: Ice


is that a picture of it hitting????
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17299182
United Kingdom
02/14/2013 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Proof?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29801624


My source tells me that there has been a miscaculation and the asteroid will pass closer than 17,000 miles to earth.It will be pulled in by the earth's gravitational field.
nibiru2012planetx

User ID: 14807377
United Kingdom
02/14/2013 07:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
end of the
 Quoting: Ice


is that a picture of it hitting????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34411648

Well the world is covered with 70% of water. So, chances are we've got a 30% risk to get hit. UK represents not even 1% of the land mass..not too worry, we're ok
Anyway, how on earth would you know where that thing is gonna hit. If it does where you are, bug out or not, is not going to make a difference. Chilax..peace
This is the time of each individual recognizing their own identity as an expression of the essential Divine and the same for all others. This is a time of personal responsibility and personal authority, of becoming aware of oneself as the choice maker of our experience.
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
02/14/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
end of the
 Quoting: Ice


You dicks want to continue to distort if it were to impact.

Stop posting deep impact and end of the world shit.

The explosion would be no bigger than a modern, TACTICAL, nuclear bomb. Or in other words ~>20KM blast radius.

Last Edited by Children of the Atom on 02/14/2013 07:01 PM
Razorbackkid

User ID: 30229695
United States
02/14/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I hope it hits my car....radiator just sprang a bad leak.

It's always something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1392612
United States
02/14/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Tomato plants in or out?
Ice
ice

User ID: 26368049
United States
02/14/2013 07:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
end of the
 Quoting: Ice


is that a picture of it hitting????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34411648


Yep

Took it yesterday
Chill - Enjoy - Relax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34259961
United Kingdom
02/14/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Seems legit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24057050
Canada
02/14/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
KEWWL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33685965
Razorbackkid

User ID: 30229695
United States
02/14/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Tomato plants in or out?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1392612

In. Just to be safe.
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
02/14/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I hope it hits my car....radiator just sprang a bad leak.

It's always something.
 Quoting: Razorbackkid


cruise

Me too! Had to buy a new driver/passenger side tans-axle :\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2985665
United States
02/14/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I have received an update from a reliable source that the asteroid has changed its trajectory .Impact is imminent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17299182


lies.

no impact will happen and if it changes his way its going to hit you on the face .

idiot
mezroy
User ID: 20519170
United States
02/14/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
:end of the:
 Quoting: Ice


You dicks want to continue to distort if it were to impact.

Stop posting deep impact and end of the world shit.

The explosion would be no bigger than a modern, TACTICAL, nuclear bomb. Or in other words ~>20KM blast radius.
 Quoting: Children of the Atom
Theres still a chance it will land on your head captin Dick Head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34270160
United States
02/14/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
:end of the:
 Quoting: Ice


You dicks want to continue to distort if it were to impact.

Stop posting deep impact and end of the world shit.

The explosion would be no bigger than a modern, TACTICAL, nuclear bomb. Or in other words ~>20KM blast radius.
 Quoting: Children of the Atom
Theres still a chance it will land on your head captin Dick Head.
 Quoting: mezroy 20519170


we couldn't get that lucky
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34413729
Brazil
02/14/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Seems legit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34259961



As much as this backpack:


[link to farm5.staticflickr.com]



ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31781644
United States
02/14/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
killrock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4514940
United States
02/14/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I have received an update from a reliable source that Impact is imminent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17299182


Impact on your mothers buttcheeks is imminent tonight.
^WatchMan^

User ID: 33893138
United States
02/14/2013 07:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Asteroid 2012 DA14
approaching the Earth

tracking

[link to www.satflare.com]
These are the times that try mens souls

--------------------------------
ARK TWO
[link to safeforumusa.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17299182
United Kingdom
02/14/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I am heading to a safe location,tomorrow we will see who laughs last,Godspeed.
pmb1

User ID: 32803227
United States
02/14/2013 07:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Either way I am keeping my kids home tomorrow. I don't like the fact that before this that only MOST of the experts believed it wouldn't hit. Where do we get to hear from the experts that don't agree with that assumption. Then to find out that they have been debating on this for months, why the debate? Why wouldn't everyone agree? They are experts after all.

Now if CNN and Fox news was right if it does hit land it would cause damages to an area 350 miles wide or 450 miles wide can't remember now it was last week when they were discussing that. They said that IF an asteroid that size did ever hit that's how far out all the damages would be from it. That is a huge area.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9700822
United States
02/14/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I have received an update from a reliable source that Impact is imminent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17299182


Impact on your mothers buttcheeks is imminent tonight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4514940


U just threatened to carry out a rape. So now I'm going to call the Fandango Rangers to arrest you.
gebahie

User ID: 10118097
United States
02/14/2013 07:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
Trooper40
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907170
United States
02/14/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I am heading to a safe location,tomorrow we will see who laughs last,Godspeed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17299182


May the Force be with you !




yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34220035
Australia
02/14/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
I have received an update from a reliable source

hagel and valugua?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1814245
United States
02/14/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Asteroid 2012 DA14 inbound ,time to bugout!
:end of the:
 Quoting: Ice


is that a picture of it hitting????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34411648

Well the world is covered with 70% of water. So, chances are we've got a 30% risk to get hit. UK represents not even 1% of the land mass..not too worry, we're ok
Anyway, how on earth would you know where that thing is gonna hit. If it does where you are, bug out or not, is not going to make a difference. Chilax..peace
 Quoting: nibiru2012planetx


if it hits in the ocean, the resulting tsunami would do twice the the damage of a inland impact.

News








We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!