Quoting: George B
: How were you introduced to the concept of the Chemtrail conspiracy? Quoting: CaptiveR 9015514
Introduced? Well it ain't like its a fucking private club or some person named Ralph. Frigging rats cock, introduced? I was never introduced merely forced into knowing about while tilting my head backwards perhaps? Frigging introduced, tell me something Joseph, do you get introduced to cancer? I wonder, does it tell you fucking bedtime stories huhh?
Hmmmm . . . I am not judging anyone's opinion. . . .glad you know what feel about the subject. . . .It is my opinion no matter what the potential scientific explanations are for what people see in the sky. . . they have a strong reaction to it. . . .
The reaction is primeval and intuitive. . . like something is wrong. . . this should not be this way. . . so no amount of alternative possible explanations are going to change that reaction. . . . I am not saying the reaction is wrong. . . It is part of our survival evolution. . . the sky was part of our early warning system. . . .Wow!!! Here comes a storm, forest fire, dust from the enemy, blizzard, violent weather. . . .it is who we are . . . .
I think the results of this survey support my statements above. . . . seems 75% or more of the votes show the visual experiences are the most reinforcing issue associated with the chemtrail conspiracy. . . .
POLL: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?8) I see persistent trails in the skies . . . 75.4% (86)
10) Scientific papers, patents, symposia (mainstream) . . . 7.0% (8)
12) Other. . . please specify in this Thread. . . . 6.1% (7)
4) YouTube Videos about chemtrails . . . 2.6% (3)
5) Reading about different conspiracies they mentioned them . . 2.6% (3)
3) Documentaries about them on the History Channel . . . 1.8% (2)
7) There are websites I visit that talk about them . . . 1.8% (2)
9) Rap songs or other entertainment including celebrities . . . 1.8% (2)
11) Papers, articles, symposia by other chemtrail believes . . . 0.9% (1)
1) TV news stories about them . . . 0% (0)
2) I have dreams about them . . 0% (0)
6) My friends and/or family talk about them . . . 0% (0)
Blank (View Results) (40)Non-Blank Votes: 114