Thread: As a Chemtrail believer . . . the single thing that describes me best is . . .? Quoting: George B
There is so much info out there it's ridiculous. Youtube helps, especially the videos on Morgellon's "disease" which features web like strands of thread falling from the sky. Quoting: Jaid0gz
The "what" and the "why on earth are they spraying" videos are beneficial.
I've also witnessed them myself in real life, and have some good close up pictures and descriptions of what they should look like if they are vapor trails, compared to sprayed from within the plane.
Also, there are pictures of the interior of planes loaded with the equipment and storage required to spray... The eq. also had a patent number relating to patents filed over 15 years ago (confirmed by my own research too)
Do your own research.
To everything you have just posted as evidence there are reasonable. . . alternative explanations. . . . I think one's belief is based more upon one's overall philosophy of life and values than simply evidence or fact no matter which side of the debate you find yourself . . .
POLL: As a Chemtrail believer . . . the single thing that describes me best is . . .?5) I think many conspiracy theories have an element of truth. . . . 22.2% (6)
7) I am an intuitive thinker. . . . 2
6) I am a concrete and rational thinker. . . . 18.5% (5)
3) I have a BS or higher in aerospace engineering, meteorology, earth science or related degree . . . 11.1% (3)
10) I believe in a conscious existence after death . . 11.1% (3)
1) I am a pilot with a private or commercial license . . . 3.7% (1)
4) I think most conspiracy theories are basically full of Bunk. . . 3.7% (1)
8) I believe in the existence of alternate realities. . . 3.7% (1)
11) I don 't believe in a conscious existence after death . . . 3.7% (1)
2) I have significant military experience . . . 0% (0)
9) The world is only what you can see, touch, hear, smell and sense . . . 0% (0)
12) The scientific method is just a tool . . . Most truth is found other ways . . 0% (0)
Blank (View Results) (25)
Non-Blank Votes: 27