Only those who are blind can not see the Masonic connection to the Ryugyong Hotel, in Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea:
- Masons love pyramids. CHECK So do megalomaniacs
- Masons love Egyptian mythology. CHECK See above.
- Masons love the number 33. CHECK Also the speed of a stereo LP, one third of 100, what's the big woop?
- Hotel is pyramid shaped. CHECK Not really, look closer, six facades and those smaller points on each of three wings.
- Hotel is 330 meters high (33 decametres high) CHECK See above.
- Misterious YouTube video from 2008 is 3:33 long. CHECK Oh this really seals the deal, a YouTube video !!!
- Misterious website registered by someone in Austria calls the building "the pyramid" an has graphs with chambers similar to those of the Egyptian pyramids. CHECK I admit "the pyramid" in relation to North Korea would be this wacky tower.
- Hotel being built by an Egyptian contractor, which received an investment of one billion dollars from American billionaire Bill Gates. CHECK I doubt this investment was made because of their remodeling job on a weathered concrete monstrosity in a prison state. Their ripping the boy king off, wet dream building of his dads is all it is. from Wikipedia: In the late 1990s, the European Union Chamber of Commerce in Korea inspected the building and concluded that the structure was irreparable. Questions were raised regarding the quality of the building's concrete and the alignment of its elevator shafts, which some sources say are "crooked".
Denial is irrational...