What ought concern you is your lack of Relationship With God... Quoting: Lester 35276519
Evidently, you OP are NOT Born-Again. Matthew 7:21-23 is Jesus' Witness to you:
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
God's Will IS Always Perfect!
What matters in your life is you! You Love God, Know WHO Jesus IS, or pretend that you do. What has kept you from Coming Unto The Father? You plainly aren't Born-Again...
Read verse 22 above.
Have You: Prophesied, Cast-out devils, done Many Wonderful Works IN HIS NAME?
How can Jesus not Know you, if you have done any or all these things?
HE Witnesses in verse 21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
Gotta be Born-Again to Do Father's Will and Know Christ and Father... Not Ezekiel 36 Born-Again, are ya?
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
OP cites Matthew 18, but the audience Jesus Witnesses to are they Who Are HIS. Same ones HE Witnesses to in John 17. Born-Agains. The only Born-Agains are Ezekiel 36 Born-Agains.
Gotta have a Wedding Garment to remain, and not be ejected from The King's Wedding Feast (matt ch 22:3-14)
The Lord's Witness of Matt 7 is more elaborated in Luke 13:
22. And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.
23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Marvel not that I say unto you, Ye Must Be Born-Again!
These are The Final Moments.
Can't Witness and Testify that you have Been In Father-God's Presence when you surrendered control of your life Into HIS Hands? Then you are nobody to HIM...
If your loved ones ever Loved Christ Jesus With a TRUE Heart, even if only when they were children, they will NOT be lost or condemned. The Holy Spirit Witnessed this to me in 2004 while writing a witness.
Father's Grace and Mercy are infinite.
Yet, if you claim HIM but HE Knows you not, you are in for heartbreak and sorrow.
Until you are Born-Again, you got nothing to share with others, only conjecture and rationalization. Trust God Fully and give HIM control of your life. Allow Father to replace your heart of stone with A New Heart Of HIS Flesh.
Unless Know HIM, you are in the same condition as those you would pray for here; you are just too deceived to Know...
I DO know the Lord and He KNOWS me. I'm at a loss at to what or where you are coming from.
I am not of the once saved always saved persuasion if that's what you're getting at????