What the pious, carnal-hearted Hebrews 12 Bastards who worshiped God on their own terms will find once The Age Of Faith ends:
22. And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.
23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
You've had all your life to Come Unto The Father...
Not willing to do so though...
Jesus says "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."
Denied By God.
All your self-willed expectations dashed.
You just don't Love HIM as much as you think...
Talking of Love don't matter.
Got to prove it.
Trust HIM Fully with every aspect of your life.
Brought Into HIS Accord, you will Know and Understand.
God's Will IS Always Perfect and all your loved-ones are no different than you. You are all alienated and on your own until you take action.
Most important moment of my life; when I made my surrender.
Can never forget. What happened remains vivid as if it were an hour ago, even though it was June 1984...
If Father Has Called your heart,
only thing that matters is that you Answer HIS Call.