Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,296 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,628,807
Pageviews Today: 2,371,459Threads Today: 533Posts Today: 14,734
10:45 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

MSNBC: 85% Opinion/Commentary

 
No Dhimmi
Proud Infidel

User ID: 15685685
United States
03/19/2013 02:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
MSNBC: 85% Opinion/Commentary
Pew Research has a new State of the Media 2013 report which finds that MSNBC's output contains far more opinion than news.

MSNBC is everything that progressives imagine Fox to be. As the charts above demonstrate, it is little more than a conduit for progressive opinion aimed at bolstering the Democratic Party.

[link to www.breitbart.com]
Background of my avatar: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

The religion of submission cannot survive an open and honest discussion of its convoluted and foolish scriptures, its sexually perverted terrorist prophet, or its deceitful and demented god. When Western leaders become unified and resolute in their hostility to Islam's violent and ungodly beginnings, Muslims will flee the religion because they will be horrified by its endorsement of terrorism, mass murder, slave trading, plunder, kidnapping, and rape.

If Muslims & their apologists really want to cure "Islamophobia," here is an easy way. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
[link to www.cspipublishing.com]
[link to www.faithfreedom.org]
[link to thereligionofpeace.com]
[link to www.bibleprobe.com]
[link to www.fatherzakaria.net]

Ecclesiastes 10:2 “The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

We are all born ignorant, but it takes a lot of work to keep looking the other way to remain stupid.

Islam is not a race - the racism rant is lame, used by the intellectually lazy to derail the debate.
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1375283
United States
03/19/2013 03:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MSNBC: 85% Opinion/Commentary
Pew Research has a new State of the Media 2013 report which finds that MSNBC's output contains far more opinion than news.

MSNBC is everything that progressives imagine Fox to be. As the charts above demonstrate, it is little more than a conduit for progressive opinion aimed at bolstering the Democratic Party.

[link to www.breitbart.com]
 Quoting: No Dhimmi


Only 85% ??? I guess the other 15% must be weather and sports..LMAO
THE INQUISIDOR
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 428255
Bulgaria
03/19/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MSNBC: 85% Opinion/Commentary
Not to mention huge part of the "news" are fake in 2 different ways:
1. Some are made up
2. Some are real but aren't supposed to be there and/or are chosen to manipulate.
No Dhimmi (OP)
Proud Infidel

User ID: 15685685
United States
03/19/2013 03:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MSNBC: 85% Opinion/Commentary
Pew Study Proves Fox News' Critics Horribly, Terribly, Completely Wrong


In their never-ending crusade to dishonestly marginalize Fox News, members of the mainstream media love to casually compare Fox News to MSNBC. The idea is to falsely brand Fox News as MSNBC's ideological cable news counterpart; as though both are equally partisan, extreme, and opinionated.

Anyone who watches both networks and is willing to be intellectually honest knows, however, that this isn't even close to the truth. Fox News does a fantastic job separating its straight news (daytime, Bret Baier, Shepard Smith, etc.) from its openly conservative programming. Moreover, Fox News also does a ton of original reporting.

[link to www.breitbart.com]
Background of my avatar: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

The religion of submission cannot survive an open and honest discussion of its convoluted and foolish scriptures, its sexually perverted terrorist prophet, or its deceitful and demented god. When Western leaders become unified and resolute in their hostility to Islam's violent and ungodly beginnings, Muslims will flee the religion because they will be horrified by its endorsement of terrorism, mass murder, slave trading, plunder, kidnapping, and rape.

If Muslims & their apologists really want to cure "Islamophobia," here is an easy way. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
[link to www.cspipublishing.com]
[link to www.faithfreedom.org]
[link to thereligionofpeace.com]
[link to www.bibleprobe.com]
[link to www.fatherzakaria.net]

Ecclesiastes 10:2 “The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

We are all born ignorant, but it takes a lot of work to keep looking the other way to remain stupid.

Islam is not a race - the racism rant is lame, used by the intellectually lazy to derail the debate.

News








Proud Member Of The Angry Mob