Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,708 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,127,601
Pageviews Today: 1,447,016Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,073
09:10 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

How crazy are Christians?

 
343fdfg54
User ID: 39374661
Belize
05/08/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
How crazy are Christians?
They idolize people that were obviously crazy, and think they were holy men.

Yet, the same lunatics today, are cast out, put in homes, or go homeless.

Last night God told me to kill my son.

If I said that 2000 years ago, I would be a legend now?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12807126
United States
05/08/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?

They idolize people that were obviously crazy, and think they were holy men.

Yet, the same lunatics today, are cast out, put in homes, or go homeless.

Last night God told me to kill my son.

If I said that 2000 years ago, I would be a legend now?!
[/quote-] you should really educate yourself.
Enorm Uskowk

User ID: 36010003
United States
05/08/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
Hey OP, your muzzie agenda is showing!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20241035
United States
05/08/2013 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
You are really just attacking God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
05/08/2013 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
They idolize people that were obviously crazy, and think they were holy men.

Yet, the same lunatics today, are cast out, put in homes, or go homeless.

Last night God told me to kill my son.

If I said that 2000 years ago, I would be a legend now?!
 Quoting: 343fdfg54 39374661


(OP) Shut STFU!
celticagent

User ID: 14203299
United States
05/08/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
There are currently 38,000 different flavors of christianity.

They vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

They feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

They laugh at polytheists, but have no problem believing in a Triune God.

Their faces turn purple when they hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

They laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

They are willing to spend life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

They believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share their beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider their religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence they need to "prove" Christianity.

They define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. They consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And they think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

They actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call themselves Christian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12106563
United States
05/08/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?


"Crazy"

Why I would I spend my life longing for the day that it would end..
Why would I spend my time pointing to another man..
Isn't that crazy

How can I find hope in dying, with promises unseen..
How can I learn your way is better
In everything I'm taught to be..
Isn't that crazy

I have not been called to the wisdom of this world..
But to a God who's calling out to me..
And even though the world may think
I'm losing touch with reality
It would be crazy
To choose this world over eternity

And if I boast let me boast
Of filthy rags made clean
And if I glory let me glory
In my Savior's suffering
Isn't that crazy

And as I live this daily life
I trust you for everything
And I will only take a step
When I feel You leading me
Isn't that crazy

I have not been called to the wisdom of this world..
But to a God who is calling out to me..
And even though the world my think
I'm losing touch with reality
It would be crazy
To choose this world over eternity

Call me crazy
You can call me crazy
Call me crazy

I have not been called to the wisdom of this world..
But to a God who is calling out to me..
And even though the world may think that
I'm losing touch with reality
It would be crazy, It would be crazy, It would be crazy
To choose this world over eternity

Isn't That crazy..
Call me crazy
You can call me crazy
Call me crazy
Michael Bolton

User ID: 14560333
United States
05/08/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
I'm a Christian, and I also happen to be crazy as hell.

I hope you wont judge all Christians based upon me.

dance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30401305
05/08/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
Crazy is too kind! Deluded, stupid, idiotic, desperate, sad, pathetic, ignorant added to crazy and you're getting there...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30401305
05/08/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
Oh, Celticagent...you fucking nailed it mate!!!
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38083249
South Africa
05/08/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
They idolize people that were obviously crazy, and think they were holy men.

Yet, the same lunatics today, are cast out, put in homes, or go homeless.

Last night God told me to kill my son.

If I said that 2000 years ago, I would be a legend now?!
 Quoting: 343fdfg54 39374661


Read this you really need to, you are clearly clueless

[link to www.biblegateway.com]
Michael Bolton

User ID: 14560333
United States
05/08/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
There are currently 38,000 different flavors of christianity.

They vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

They feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

They laugh at polytheists, but have no problem believing in a Triune God.

Their faces turn purple when they hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

They laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

They are willing to spend life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

They believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share their beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider their religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence they need to "prove" Christianity.

They define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. They consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And they think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

They actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call themselves Christian.
 Quoting: celticagent


Hmm...I am not outraged if you deny my God..

I don't feel insulted or "dehumanized" if you believe in evolution..

I don't laugh at anyone elses beliefs...

This post is full of stereotypes and big pile of fail.
Michael Bolton

User ID: 14560333
United States
05/08/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
Crazy is too kind! Deluded, stupid, idiotic, desperate, sad, pathetic, ignorant added to crazy and you're getting there...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30401305


So I guess you would be able to debate me in any sbject and destroy me easily right? If I am deluded, stupid, idiotic, ignorant, etc etc right?

Also you used too many adjectives that are very similar.

You could of narrowed that down to Idiotic, pathetic, and desperate.

Just sayin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36133702
United States
05/08/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
For me Christ led me to the way. The Tau. A place of peace.

It's all there, if you read it at a higher or deeper level.
7even

User ID: 35015213
United Kingdom
05/08/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
There are currently 38,000 different flavors of christianity.

They vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

They feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

They laugh at polytheists, but have no problem believing in a Triune God.

Their faces turn purple when they hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

They laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

They are willing to spend life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

They believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share their beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider their religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence they need to "prove" Christianity.

They define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. They consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And they think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

They actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call themselves Christian.
 Quoting: celticagent


dance
7even
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39511416
Netherlands
05/08/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
Only sound in that dubai outlook floor ? No nice angle demolish explosians ?

They do not like soccer....
Michael Bolton

User ID: 14560333
United States
05/08/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How crazy are Christians?
Only sound in that dubai outlook floor ? No nice angle demolish explosians ?

They do not like soccer....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39511416


Olaf?

News








We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!