1) General Stanley Allen McChrystal, fired for calling Joe Biden a mean name.
2) General David Petraeus -- dismissed under a shady sexual blackmail scheme.
3) Maj. Gen. Ralph Baker, commander of the Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa, was fired March 28, 2013
4) Gen. William "Kip" Ward, demoted for excessive spending from duty at U.S. Africa Command (Africom). He lost one star and retired a lieutenant general.
5) Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette -- fired for murkey circumstances related to Benghazi
6) General Carter Ham -- fired for murkey circumstances related to Benghazi
7) General David D. McKiernan ---On May 11, 2009, Defense Secretary Robert Gates asked for McKiernan's resignation from ISAF and USFOR-A. Gates said new leadership was needed as the administration of President Barack Obama launched a new strategy in the seven-year-old Afghanistan war.
8) General James N. Mattis --- forced to resign
9) General John R. Allen --- Pentagon officials said Tuesday that Allen, 58, is under investigation for thousands of alleged "inappropriate communications" with the second woman involved in the Petraeus case, a Florida socialite.
10) Retired Marine Gen. James “Hoss” Cartwright currently
under DoJ investigation for Stuxnet leak.