|Users Online Now: 2,030 (Who's On?)||Visitors Today: 2,023,588|
|Pageviews Today: 2,639,362||Threads Today: 654||Posts Today: 12,069|
Now That the “Threat” Is Averted, Can We Address Obama’s Phony Scandals?
User ID: 27731189
08/11/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
After a full week where the United States has capitulated to a “terrorist” threat, the president has decided to reopen 18 embassies. And then he goes on vacation.
Indulge me by considering a few questions now that the “threat” is averted?
1. What is the status of the IRS Tea Party investigation?
2. What is the status of the Benghazi coverup?
3. What is the status of the relationship between the US and Turkey now that their top generals have been imprisoned for life by Erdogan?
4. Will the United States ever have a federal budget as required by the Constitution?
5. What is the status of Egypt’s government?
6. What is the status of Libya’s government?
7. Why are Congressional staffers exempt from the Affordable Health Care Act?
8. Who murdered Michael Hastings and why?
9. When will Congress investigate NSA violations against the fourth amendment? Regardless of your opinion of Edward Snowden, the surveillance of the people by the NSA is illegal.
10. Will Eric Holder be arrested for perjury?
This is not a complete list for your consideration. The main threat facing the United States (and the world) is a financial economic collapse. There are only so many diversions that the government can use to deflect the people from “phony scandals” and reality.
I miss America, but I will not forget.
[link to ncrenegade.com]