Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,921 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,170,321
Pageviews Today: 1,734,341Threads Today: 473Posts Today: 9,006
04:14 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Negro crime

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53223660
United States
04/14/2017 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Negro crime
Don't throw out the whole race. There are a lot of good black people out there who hate what they see their own race are doing worse than you do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74435372


You are a fool....our best estimation is that 5%, or about one out of every twenty negroes alive, is decent . And even those, are not doing a freakin thing to fix the others!!! The other 95 % are vile , dangerous, disrespectful , slightly evolved chimps!!!! True dat mugfwphukus!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70473692


Just saw a bunch of negroes arguing getting ready to "trow some hans" because dey coudn buy no beer becasue of no i.d. Get the F out our neighborhoods u worthless, violent parasites!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 63570628
United States
04/16/2017 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Negro crime
More phockin neegroes need to be exterminated or locked away for life when they are guilty of crimes...there are no real deterrents in place, as it is pretty much catch and release because of all the double-standards chimp legislation!!! We do whites get mad enough?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68537737
United States
04/21/2017 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Negro crime
More and more negro crime near Georgia tech in atlanta...breakins, assaults, and robberies! There should be no negroes on, or near that campus!!!! Negroes dont understand math, did not graduate high school and even if they did, cant read past 5th grade level! Also tech does not need a bakkaball team!

Restore the reputation and safety of that campus before it is too late. I bet u all know someone who was negatively impacted by negroes in Atlanta, and specifically ga tech!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74412270
Canada
04/21/2017 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Negro crime
Wake up assholes. The so called negro problem is a distraction.

The only thing that matters if you are a muzzie or not. Black, white, yellow or purple. If you are a muslim, you are the problem. If you are not, you are just a sudeshow and not a major threat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72016321


negroes and muzzies are only golems. As are homos, feminists, commies, liberals etc. You, like most others, are hacking at the branches instead of the roots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49489130
United States
04/21/2017 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Negro crime
More and more negro crime near Georgia tech in atlanta...breakins, assaults, and robberies! There should be no negroes on, or near that campus!!!! Negroes dont understand math, did not graduate high school and even if they did, cant read past 5th grade level! Also tech does not need a bakkaball team!

Restore the reputation and safety of that campus before it is too late. I bet u all know someone who was negatively impacted by negroes in Atlanta, and specifically ga tech!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68537737


Seriously! Negroes are causing the majority ofvthe nations now, and for the past several decades!!! We need to segregate...it is the only way! Lets see how the negroes do without whites and their handouts!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49526672
United States
04/24/2017 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Negro crime
More and more negro crime near Georgia tech in atlanta...breakins, assaults, and robberies! There should be no negroes on, or near that campus!!!! Negroes dont understand math, did not graduate high school and even if they did, cant read past 5th grade level! Also tech does not need a bakkaball team!

Restore the reputation and safety of that campus before it is too late. I bet u all know someone who was negatively impacted by negroes in Atlanta, and specifically ga tech!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68537737


Seriously! Negroes are causing the majority ofvthe nations now, and for the past several decades!!! We need to segregate...it is the only way! Lets see how the negroes do without whites and their handouts!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49489130


Plans must be made, laws must be withdrawn, and people must be enable/encouraged to SEGREGATE...it is at this point the only solution short of a sickle cell epidemic.


News