Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,782 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 725,732
Pageviews Today: 940,904Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 3,066
06:48 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.

 
ANHEDONIC

User ID: 26795689
United States
09/05/2013 06:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
...


did you just pull that number out of the air?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29308957


Actual numbers, I looked it up. 54% of the population believe in the God of Abraham. 30% subscribe to other religions, and 16% allign with no religion
 Quoting: *Evan


So Muslims, Christians, Jews believe in the same 'God'?

huh

I was always under the impression that members of those groups do not believe that the members of the other groups believe in the same 'God'

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


Do they not all claim to believe in the God of Abraham?
 Quoting: *Evan


Well I have a hard time understanding how we can say that they believe in the same 'God' when these groups all make different claims about the nature of this 'God'.... Do Muslims & Jews believe that Jesus was 'God' in the flesh the way that many Christians do?

If they were believing in the same 'God' shouldn't there be some consensus as to their beliefs?

hmm

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger"
SingleCellOrganism

User ID: 33400049
United States
09/05/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
...


Actual numbers, I looked it up. 54% of the population believe in the God of Abraham. 30% subscribe to other religions, and 16% allign with no religion
 Quoting: *Evan


So Muslims, Christians, Jews believe in the same 'God'?

huh

I was always under the impression that members of those groups do not believe that the members of the other groups believe in the same 'God'

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


Do they not all claim to believe in the God of Abraham?
 Quoting: *Evan


Well I have a hard time understanding how we can say that they believe in the same 'God' when these groups all make different claims about the nature of this 'God'.... Do Muslims & Jews believe that Jesus was 'God' in the flesh the way that many Christians do?

If they were believing in the same 'God' shouldn't there be some consensus as to their beliefs?

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


This is a key point.

Truth exists, but there are many different claims of 'truth'.

Simply because there are many differing truth statements doesn't invalidate the existence of truth.

"seek and you will find"

The bible explicitly states that there will be many 'false teachers' leading people away from truth.

What other religion teaches that? Odd really.

Last Edited by SingleCellOrganism on 09/05/2013 06:53 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46344121
Australia
09/05/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
...


Actual numbers, I looked it up. 54% of the population believe in the God of Abraham. 30% subscribe to other religions, and 16% allign with no religion
 Quoting: *Evan


So Muslims, Christians, Jews believe in the same 'God'?

huh

I was always under the impression that members of those groups do not believe that the members of the other groups believe in the same 'God'

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


Do they not all claim to believe in the God of Abraham?
 Quoting: *Evan


Well I have a hard time understanding how we can say that they believe in the same 'God' when these groups all make different claims about the nature of this 'God'.... Do Muslims & Jews believe that Jesus was 'God' in the flesh the way that many Christians do?

If they were believing in the same 'God' shouldn't there be some consensus as to their beliefs?

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


But they do have a consensus..

... they all agree on something..

Thread: The six things MOST "Religions" ALL have in common...what they ALL agree on and teach.

Their FEAR comes from their "FAITH" which is based on DARK HATE which is EVIL.

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

But..try to expose their DARK HATE with the truth and the DEMON EMERGES...

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.


Because they are ALL UNDER DIRECT ILLUMINATI CONTROL...

Thread: The RELIGION of the ILLUMINATI!!!...this is how it ROLLS....be warned...you may have your eyes opened.

Because they serve a DARK AND SADISTIC GOD...

Thread: God..the GREAT experimenter.

But according to them its all PLANNED

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

And they refuse to actually READ their bible

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

And last of all...god should be able and willing to do what he asks us to do.

Thread: God Says To Me.......
SingleCellOrganism

User ID: 33400049
United States
09/05/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
...


So Muslims, Christians, Jews believe in the same 'God'?

huh

I was always under the impression that members of those groups do not believe that the members of the other groups believe in the same 'God'

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


Do they not all claim to believe in the God of Abraham?
 Quoting: *Evan


Well I have a hard time understanding how we can say that they believe in the same 'God' when these groups all make different claims about the nature of this 'God'.... Do Muslims & Jews believe that Jesus was 'God' in the flesh the way that many Christians do?

If they were believing in the same 'God' shouldn't there be some consensus as to their beliefs?

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


But they do have a consensus..

... they all agree on something..

Thread: The six things MOST "Religions" ALL have in common...what they ALL agree on and teach.

Their FEAR comes from their "FAITH" which is based on DARK HATE which is EVIL.

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

But..try to expose their DARK HATE with the truth and the DEMON EMERGES...

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.


Because they are ALL UNDER DIRECT ILLUMINATI CONTROL...

Thread: The RELIGION of the ILLUMINATI!!!...this is how it ROLLS....be warned...you may have your eyes opened.

Because they serve a DARK AND SADISTIC GOD...

Thread: God..the GREAT experimenter.

But according to them its all PLANNED

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

And they refuse to actually READ their bible

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

And last of all...god should be able and willing to do what he asks us to do.

Thread: God Says To Me.......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Hyperbole and nonsense.

Zero reasoning displayed in any of those oft-quoted threads.

Don't invalidate the idea of truth because some proponents of an idea can't grasp it.

I could quote a number of threads full of enlightenment ...

So you see, man is foolish, and it's up to us the individual to weed through the junk to find the nuggets of reality.

(EVERY idea man presents has this conundrum)

Last Edited by SingleCellOrganism on 09/05/2013 06:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46372046
United States
09/05/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
Ever wonder why people have a hard time beleiving in God?

Its because all you hear about Him is threats of hell and torutre from churches and most christians..

Thats why christians love DOOM so much..and throw massive doomgasms and start screaming about raptures while everyone else burns while they head off to heaven rejoicing over the toasting and roasting of billions...with every report of doom that comes along.

Pure evil...ever wondered why they are like this??

Because THIS is what they actually belive.

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

But..

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

And going by the God of death they worsip..

Thread: What is it with CHRISTIANS and their worship of HELL??

Its not surpeising that this is what comes out of their mouths..

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.

Because they totally ignore what the bible says about love and mercy and salvation.

Thread: If christians love the BIBLE so uch why do they ignore most of it to fit an agenday?

They think you choose to to to a hell that they made up..

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

Its a good thing they are dead wrong.

SO...

Ignore them dear athiests and "Sinners" for THIS is the real good news.

YOU ARE LOVED.

Read this thread.

Thread: Why didnt Jesus condemn or doom the sinners and spell casters of his day but instead went after the pharisees religious ones??

And see this link..and be FREE.

[link to www.tentmaker.org]

YOU ARE SO VERY VERY LOVED!

IGNORE THE HELL SCREAMERS!

THEY HATE YOU..as is obvious with every thread they write about athists and evolutionists.

Good thing they dont represent the REAL God...or we would all have no hope.

If heaven was ever to be for those types it would BE hell.

Good thing there is no hell as they describe it.

Its not in the bible anywhere.

Its a fake teaching designed for fear and control and money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121





You again... eh?

The demon possessed Oztard.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46344121
Australia
09/05/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
...


Do they not all claim to believe in the God of Abraham?
 Quoting: *Evan


Well I have a hard time understanding how we can say that they believe in the same 'God' when these groups all make different claims about the nature of this 'God'.... Do Muslims & Jews believe that Jesus was 'God' in the flesh the way that many Christians do?

If they were believing in the same 'God' shouldn't there be some consensus as to their beliefs?

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


But they do have a consensus..

... they all agree on something..

Thread: The six things MOST "Religions" ALL have in common...what they ALL agree on and teach.

Their FEAR comes from their "FAITH" which is based on DARK HATE which is EVIL.

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

But..try to expose their DARK HATE with the truth and the DEMON EMERGES...

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.


Because they are ALL UNDER DIRECT ILLUMINATI CONTROL...

Thread: The RELIGION of the ILLUMINATI!!!...this is how it ROLLS....be warned...you may have your eyes opened.

Because they serve a DARK AND SADISTIC GOD...

Thread: God..the GREAT experimenter.

But according to them its all PLANNED

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

And they refuse to actually READ their bible

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

And last of all...god should be able and willing to do what he asks us to do.

Thread: God Says To Me.......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Hyperbole and nonsense.

Zero reasoning displayed in any of those oft-quoted threads.

Don't invalidate the idea of truth because some proponents of an idea can't grasp it.
 Quoting: SingleCellOrganism


Ever wonder why people have a hard time beleiving in God?

Its because all you hear about Him is threats of hell and torutre from churches and most christians..

Thats why christians love DOOM so much..and throw massive doomgasms and start screaming about raptures while everyone else burns while they head off to heaven rejoicing over the toasting and roasting of billions...with every report of doom that comes along.

Pure evil...ever wondered why they are like this??

Because THIS is what they actually belive.

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

But..

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

And going by the God of death they worsip..

Thread: What is it with CHRISTIANS and their worship of HELL??

Its not surpeising that this is what comes out of their mouths..

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.

Because they totally ignore what the bible says about love and mercy and salvation.

Thread: If christians love the BIBLE so uch why do they ignore most of it to fit an agenday?

They think you choose to to to a hell that they made up..

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

Its a good thing they are dead wrong.

SO...

Ignore them dear athiests and "Sinners" for THIS is the real good news.

YOU ARE LOVED.

Read this thread.

Thread: Why didnt Jesus condemn or doom the sinners and spell casters of his day but instead went after the pharisees religious ones??

And see this link..and be FREE.

[link to www.tentmaker.org]

YOU ARE SO VERY VERY LOVED!

IGNORE THE HELL SCREAMERS!

THEY HATE YOU..as is obvious with every thread they write about athists and evolutionists.

Good thing they dont represent the REAL God...or we would all have no hope.

If heaven was ever to be for those types it would BE hell.

Good thing there is no hell as they describe it.

Its not in the bible anywhere.

Its a fake teaching designed for fear and control and money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121





You again... eh?

The demon possessed Oztard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46372046


See people?

They just CANT debunk any of it because they TEACH it.

They cant debunk their own teachings now can they?

So like the pharisees before them...when stumped by how to reply when trapped by their own words by Jesus...they resort to the only thing they know..


"He has a DEMON..STONE him..KILLLLLL"

Etc..

Cmon guys..cant you at least try ONE to debunk your own teachings?

Or are you afraid God will burn you in hell forever if you dare to doubt he will burn people in hell forver??
Ms. Superduper
Never, ever give up

User ID: 46155084
United States
09/05/2013 06:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
Ever wonder why people have a hard time beleiving in God?

Its because all you hear about Him is threats of hell and torutre from churches and most christians..

Thats why christians love DOOM so much..and throw massive doomgasms and start screaming about raptures while everyone else burns while they head off to heaven rejoicing over the toasting and roasting of billions...with every report of doom that comes along.

Pure evil...ever wondered why they are like this??

Because THIS is what they actually belive.

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

But..

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

And going by the God of death they worsip..

Thread: What is it with CHRISTIANS and their worship of HELL??

Its not surpeising that this is what comes out of their mouths..

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.

Because they totally ignore what the bible says about love and mercy and salvation.

Thread: If christians love the BIBLE so uch why do they ignore most of it to fit an agenday?

They think you choose to to to a hell that they made up..

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

Its a good thing they are dead wrong.

SO...

Ignore them dear athiests and "Sinners" for THIS is the real good news.

YOU ARE LOVED.

Read this thread.

Thread: Why didnt Jesus condemn or doom the sinners and spell casters of his day but instead went after the pharisees religious ones??

And see this link..and be FREE.

[link to www.tentmaker.org]

YOU ARE SO VERY VERY LOVED!

IGNORE THE HELL SCREAMERS!

THEY HATE YOU..as is obvious with every thread they write about athists and evolutionists.

Good thing they dont represent the REAL God...or we would all have no hope.

If heaven was ever to be for those types it would BE hell.

Good thing there is no hell as they describe it.

Its not in the bible anywhere.

Its a fake teaching designed for fear and control and money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Oh sweetheart, don't you know the religious people tried to kill Jesus? Read up. It will inform you of the truth.

Sometimes we hear and see what we want to. It's okay though. I used to think exactly like you do.

I'll bet you don't understand this either:

oldlady.gun
Ms. Superduper
Never, ever give up

User ID: 46155084
United States
09/05/2013 06:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
It's about a relationship with him, not religion. I doubt that you will do this now, but keep it in the back of your mind - ask him in your private time to reveal himself to you and see what happens...

Love and hugs, Ms. Sup.Dup
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
09/05/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
...


Actual numbers, I looked it up. 54% of the population believe in the God of Abraham. 30% subscribe to other religions, and 16% allign with no religion
 Quoting: *Evan


So Muslims, Christians, Jews believe in the same 'God'?

huh

I was always under the impression that members of those groups do not believe that the members of the other groups believe in the same 'God'

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


Do they not all claim to believe in the God of Abraham?
 Quoting: *Evan


Yes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Ok, thank you.

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45930828
United States
09/05/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
People don't have a hard time believing in God, of the 7 billion people on the planet, about 5 billion believe in the God of Abraham...

False premise Christians hater.

Good try tho
 Quoting: *Evan


That's called:"Ad Populum Argumentum" A.K.A.: The lowest common denominator. It's only the hordes of the below-average intelligence "people" that believe in such obvious horseshit. The same reason boy bands have entire mobs of devoted morons. It caters to their most base emotions and strokes their fragile egos at the same time. It's like ambrosia to the stupid. My condolences.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46344121
Australia
09/05/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
Ever wonder why people have a hard time beleiving in God?

Its because all you hear about Him is threats of hell and torutre from churches and most christians..

Thats why christians love DOOM so much..and throw massive doomgasms and start screaming about raptures while everyone else burns while they head off to heaven rejoicing over the toasting and roasting of billions...with every report of doom that comes along.

Pure evil...ever wondered why they are like this??

Because THIS is what they actually belive.

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

But..

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

And going by the God of death they worsip..

Thread: What is it with CHRISTIANS and their worship of HELL??

Its not surpeising that this is what comes out of their mouths..

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.

Because they totally ignore what the bible says about love and mercy and salvation.

Thread: If christians love the BIBLE so uch why do they ignore most of it to fit an agenday?

They think you choose to to to a hell that they made up..

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

Its a good thing they are dead wrong.

SO...

Ignore them dear athiests and "Sinners" for THIS is the real good news.

YOU ARE LOVED.

Read this thread.

Thread: Why didnt Jesus condemn or doom the sinners and spell casters of his day but instead went after the pharisees religious ones??

And see this link..and be FREE.

[link to www.tentmaker.org]

YOU ARE SO VERY VERY LOVED!

IGNORE THE HELL SCREAMERS!

THEY HATE YOU..as is obvious with every thread they write about athists and evolutionists.

Good thing they dont represent the REAL God...or we would all have no hope.

If heaven was ever to be for those types it would BE hell.

Good thing there is no hell as they describe it.

Its not in the bible anywhere.

Its a fake teaching designed for fear and control and money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Oh sweetheart, don't you know the religious people tried to kill Jesus? Read up. It will inform you of the truth.

Sometimes we hear and see what we want to. It's okay though. I used to think exactly like you do.

I'll bet you don't understand this either:

:oldlady.gun:
 Quoting: Ms. Superduper


I understand it well.

I already pulled em up about their need to hate me.

I said..

They just CANT debunk any of it because they TEACH it.

They cant debunk their own teachings now can they?

So like the pharisees before them...when stumped by how to reply when trapped by their own words by Jesus...they resort to the only thing they know..


"He has a DEMON..STONE him..KILLLLLL"

Etc..

Cmon guys..cant you at least try ONE to debunk your own teachings?

Or are you afraid God will burn you in hell forever if you dare to doubt he will burn people in hell forver??
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
09/05/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
People don't have a hard time believing in God, of the 7 billion people on the planet, about 5 billion believe in the God of Abraham...

False premise Christians hater.

Good try tho
 Quoting: *Evan


That's called:"Ad Populum Argumentum" A.K.A.: The lowest common denominator. It's only the hordes of the below-average intelligence "people" that believe in such obvious horseshit. The same reason boy bands have entire mobs of devoted morons. It caters to their most base emotions and strokes their fragile egos at the same time. It's like ambrosia to the stupid. My condolences.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45930828


Call it what you want...the fact remains, the OP's premise was wrong. You only validate my statement in your weak attempt to insult.

:)
IntoTheLight

User ID: 18342995
United Kingdom
09/05/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
Job 20:4-7 Do you not know this from old, ever since mortals were placed on earth. that the exulting of the wicked is short, and the joy of the Godless is but for a moment? Even though they mount up high as the heavens, and their head reaches to the clouds, they will pwerish forever like their own dung; those who have seen them will say, "Where are they?"

The loss is yours OP. I hope for your sake you pull out of it!
 Quoting: Bum 24408047


Matthew 6:1

'Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.'



Hypocrite much?


Keep up the good work OP!!


sheeppopesheep

Last Edited by IntoTheLight on 09/05/2013 07:08 PM
6 months UK then 6 months USA.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
ANHEDONIC

User ID: 26795689
United States
09/05/2013 07:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
This is a key point.

Truth exists, but there are many different claims of 'truth'.

Simply because there are many differing truth statements doesn't invalidate the existence of truth.
 Quoting: SingleCellOrganism


'Truth' is always subjective in the eyes of the conscious observer.

It will always be relative to one's level of awareness. Just reflect back on your upbringing and see how what you have held as 'truth' has constantly evolved. Yet at each individual stage, what you subscribed to as 'the truth' was valid at that moment of time - for YOU. So what makes people believe that this process will stop? What they hold onto as 'the truth' today will continue to change, in so far as they allow their awareness to continue growing and expanding.

Last Edited by ANHEDONIC on 09/05/2013 07:12 PM

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46344121
Australia
09/05/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
People don't have a hard time believing in God, of the 7 billion people on the planet, about 5 billion believe in the God of Abraham...

False premise Christians hater.

Good try tho
 Quoting: *Evan


That's called:"Ad Populum Argumentum" A.K.A.: The lowest common denominator. It's only the hordes of the below-average intelligence "people" that believe in such obvious horseshit. The same reason boy bands have entire mobs of devoted morons. It caters to their most base emotions and strokes their fragile egos at the same time. It's like ambrosia to the stupid. My condolences.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45930828


Call it what you want...the fact remains, the OP's premise was wrong. You only validate my statement in your weak attempt to insult.

:)
 Quoting: *Evan


OK whats wrong with my premise then?

Spell it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46342240
United States
09/05/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Religion is sickening because of the pronoun Him. I Love Him, but not any more than Her...or better yet ONE.

Everything else is a byproduct of a faulty foundation, or the machine. Really(Royal) check the Holy See. Where are you, who are you? ID-entity.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46344121
Australia
09/05/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
People don't have a hard time believing in God, of the 7 billion people on the planet, about 5 billion believe in the God of Abraham...

False premise Christians hater.

Good try tho
 Quoting: *Evan


That's called:"Ad Populum Argumentum" A.K.A.: The lowest common denominator. It's only the hordes of the below-average intelligence "people" that believe in such obvious horseshit. The same reason boy bands have entire mobs of devoted morons. It caters to their most base emotions and strokes their fragile egos at the same time. It's like ambrosia to the stupid. My condolences.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45930828


Call it what you want...the fact remains, the OP's premise was wrong. You only validate my statement in your weak attempt to insult.

:)
 Quoting: *Evan


OK whats wrong with my premise then?

Spell it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


And while you are at it explain this.

Thread: TO ALL THOSE WHO MOCK CHRISTIANS AND MOCK GOD AND HELL!...LISTEN AND REPENT!
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
09/05/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
OP, you make a million christian hate threads, but why don't you ever log in when you make them?

Why post them as an Australian AC?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46344121
Australia
09/05/2013 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
OP, you make a million christian hate threads, but why don't you ever log in when you make them?

Why post them as an Australian AC?
 Quoting: *Evan


Because I AM an Australian ac.

Now.

Whats wrong with my premise andwhats dotrinally wrong with this thread?

>>>>>>>>>>> Thread: TO ALL THOSE WHO MOCK CHRISTIANS AND MOCK GOD AND HELL!...LISTEN AND REPENT!
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
09/05/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
OP, you make a million christian hate threads, but why don't you ever log in when you make them?

Why post them as an Australian AC?
 Quoting: *Evan


Because I AM an Australian ac.

Now.

Whats wrong with my premise andwhats dotrinally wrong with this thread?

>>>>>>>>>>> Thread: TO ALL THOSE WHO MOCK CHRISTIANS AND MOCK GOD AND HELL!...LISTEN AND REPENT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Come on, we both know you have an account, we both know what account it is.....why play the games? If you truly believe what you preach, and are not simply trolling for reactions, why not log in and post these threads?
Ms. Superduper
Never, ever give up

User ID: 46155084
United States
09/05/2013 07:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
OP, you make a million christian hate threads, but why don't you ever log in when you make them?

Why post them as an Australian AC?
 Quoting: *Evan


Because I AM an Australian ac.

Now.

Whats wrong with my premise andwhats dotrinally wrong with this thread?

>>>>>>>>>>> Thread: TO ALL THOSE WHO MOCK CHRISTIANS AND MOCK GOD AND HELL!...LISTEN AND REPENT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Come on, we both know you have an account, we both know what account it is.....why play the games? If you truly believe what you preach, and are not simply trolling for reactions, why not log in and post these threads?
 Quoting: *Evan


drevil
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
09/05/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
OP, you make a million christian hate threads, but why don't you ever log in when you make them?

Why post them as an Australian AC?
 Quoting: *Evan


Because I AM an Australian ac.

Now.

Whats wrong with my premise andwhats dotrinally wrong with this thread?

>>>>>>>>>>> Thread: TO ALL THOSE WHO MOCK CHRISTIANS AND MOCK GOD AND HELL!...LISTEN AND REPENT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Come on, we both know you have an account, we both know what account it is.....why play the games? If you truly believe what you preach, and are not simply trolling for reactions, why not log in and post these threads?
 Quoting: *Evan


drevil
 Quoting: Ms. Superduper


I like your Sig!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46344121
Australia
09/05/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
OP, you make a million christian hate threads, but why don't you ever log in when you make them?

Why post them as an Australian AC?
 Quoting: *Evan


Because I AM an Australian ac.

Now.

Whats wrong with my premise andwhats dotrinally wrong with this thread?

>>>>>>>>>>> Thread: TO ALL THOSE WHO MOCK CHRISTIANS AND MOCK GOD AND HELL!...LISTEN AND REPENT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Come on, we both know you have an account, we both know what account it is.....why play the games? If you truly believe what you preach, and are not simply trolling for reactions, why not log in and post these threads?
 Quoting: *Evan


I do not have an account.

And stop dodging the question.

Or are you afraid you just cant answer it?

OR more litkley.

You CANT answer it.

Because to do so would only prove what I am asserting is dead right.
Creepy-Ass Cracker

User ID: 46373889
United States
09/05/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
Ever wonder why people have a hard time beleiving in God?

Its because all you hear about Him is threats of hell and torutre from churches and most christians..

Thats why christians love DOOM so much..and throw massive doomgasms and start screaming about raptures while everyone else burns while they head off to heaven rejoicing over the toasting and roasting of billions...with every report of doom that comes along.

Pure evil...ever wondered why they are like this??

Because THIS is what they actually belive.

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

But..

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

And going by the God of death they worsip..

Thread: What is it with CHRISTIANS and their worship of HELL??

Its not surpeising that this is what comes out of their mouths..

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.

Because they totally ignore what the bible says about love and mercy and salvation.

Thread: If christians love the BIBLE so uch why do they ignore most of it to fit an agenday?

They think you choose to to to a hell that they made up..

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

Its a good thing they are dead wrong.

SO...

Ignore them dear athiests and "Sinners" for THIS is the real good news.

YOU ARE LOVED.

Read this thread.

Thread: Why didnt Jesus condemn or doom the sinners and spell casters of his day but instead went after the pharisees religious ones??

And see this link..and be FREE.

[link to www.tentmaker.org]

YOU ARE SO VERY VERY LOVED!

IGNORE THE HELL SCREAMERS!

THEY HATE YOU..as is obvious with every thread they write about athists and evolutionists.

Good thing they dont represent the REAL God...or we would all have no hope.

If heaven was ever to be for those types it would BE hell.

Good thing there is no hell as they describe it.

Its not in the bible anywhere.

Its a fake teaching designed for fear and control and money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121

Amen!
Creepy-Ass Cracker, the next best thing to a Super Hero!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45676617
Australia
09/05/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
...


Actual numbers, I looked it up. 54% of the population believe in the God of Abraham. 30% subscribe to other religions, and 16% allign with no religion
 Quoting: *Evan


So Muslims, Christians, Jews believe in the same 'God'?

huh

I was always under the impression that members of those groups do not believe that the members of the other groups believe in the same 'God'

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


Do they not all claim to believe in the God of Abraham?
 Quoting: *Evan


Well I have a hard time understanding how we can say that they believe in the same 'God' when these groups all make different claims about the nature of this 'God'.... Do Muslims & Jews believe that Jesus was 'God' in the flesh the way that many Christians do?

If they were believing in the same 'God' shouldn't there be some consensus as to their beliefs?

hmm
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC


Therein lies the insanity of the situation.

People have killed each other for centuries over the way they worship this same fictitious god.

Obscene.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 975627
United States
09/05/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
Ever wonder why people have a hard time beleiving in God?

Its because all you hear about Him is threats of hell and torutre from churches and most christians..

Thats why christians love DOOM so much..and throw massive doomgasms and start screaming about raptures while everyone else burns while they head off to heaven rejoicing over the toasting and roasting of billions...with every report of doom that comes along.

Pure evil...ever wondered why they are like this??

Because THIS is what they actually belive.

Thread: But..GOD PLANNED hell..HE WANTS to torture most of your forever.

But..

Thread: Is it LOVE???...or DARK SINISTER HATE?????????

And going by the God of death they worsip..

Thread: What is it with CHRISTIANS and their worship of HELL??

Its not surpeising that this is what comes out of their mouths..

Thread: Christian LOVE at its finets..brought to you by the HELL screamers.

Because they totally ignore what the bible says about love and mercy and salvation.

Thread: If christians love the BIBLE so uch why do they ignore most of it to fit an agenday?

They think you choose to to to a hell that they made up..

Thread: "FREE will" is a MYTH and always has been. But it sells books. Hell is big business.

Its a good thing they are dead wrong.

SO...

Ignore them dear athiests and "Sinners" for THIS is the real good news.

YOU ARE LOVED.

Read this thread.

Thread: Why didnt Jesus condemn or doom the sinners and spell casters of his day but instead went after the pharisees religious ones??

And see this link..and be FREE.

[link to www.tentmaker.org]

YOU ARE SO VERY VERY LOVED!

IGNORE THE HELL SCREAMERS!

THEY HATE YOU..as is obvious with every thread they write about athists and evolutionists.

Good thing they dont represent the REAL God...or we would all have no hope.

If heaven was ever to be for those types it would BE hell.

Good thing there is no hell as they describe it.

Its not in the bible anywhere.

Its a fake teaching designed for fear and control and money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


No, OP, that is not why people have a "hard" time believing in God. People don't believe in God because HE doesn't want them to.

If they don't believe it is because they are vessels of wrath fitted to destruction (Romans 9).

And if you keep spewing the lies you posted here, there is no doubt that you will suffer the wrath of God at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. And that is not said to scare you into believing in God. It's just me telling you the truth. You have no choice in whether or not you will believe God.
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
09/05/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
OP, you make a million christian hate threads, but why don't you ever log in when you make them?

Why post them as an Australian AC?
 Quoting: *Evan


Because I AM an Australian ac.

Now.

Whats wrong with my premise andwhats dotrinally wrong with this thread?

>>>>>>>>>>> Thread: TO ALL THOSE WHO MOCK CHRISTIANS AND MOCK GOD AND HELL!...LISTEN AND REPENT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Come on, we both know you have an account, we both know what account it is.....why play the games? If you truly believe what you preach, and are not simply trolling for reactions, why not log in and post these threads?
 Quoting: *Evan


I do not have an account.
And stop dodging the question.

Or are you afraid you just cant answer it?

OR more litkley.

You CANT answer it.

Because to do so would only prove what I am asserting is dead right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


churchlady

Alright, well I thought you would be a stand up person and log in.

Instead, you change the subject and diflect, you call me scared and incapable....

The rest of these people may not know who you are...but you know I know. We went over this and you admitted it like a year or two ago.
Ms. Superduper
Never, ever give up

User ID: 46155084
United States
09/05/2013 07:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
Wella, I'm going over to SuperBowlDave's anti-Christ thread now before I must sign off. Y'all be sweet now, 'ya hear?
TeChNoXiC®

User ID: 46321421
United States
09/05/2013 07:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
OP - I actually don't disagree.

I believe in God, truly, and have much conviction. My life is far from perfect - so far, that I cringe at MY OWN actions and words everyday.

The reason that established religion and Christianity is so despised, as you said, is exactly why there are SO FEW true loving hearts of God. A true and pure soul doesn't exist. But, a heart that carries love, conviction and mercy cannot be mistaken. I think you know what i mean there.

It's frustrating, I know. I cannot stand "them" either.

The most interesting thing about the Word, and Biblical prophecy, is that this VERY THING is a part of the disease that eventually be (is!) plaguing the world. There is no doubt, a "Christian" who acts, teaches and portrays a life as you're explaining, is MORE DOOMED than a non-believing person. A heart that has been exposed to the teaching of God, who then runs about the world in this manner, is DESPISED by God.

Hang in there, OP. It's such a wild ride nowadays.

peace

Last Edited by TeChNoXiC® on 09/05/2013 07:44 PM
Keep fighting the good fight - It's right in front of us...

-TeCh®
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 46344121
Australia
09/05/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THIS is why people get turned off God and christians. How they are sickened by religion.
...


Because I AM an Australian ac.

Now.

Whats wrong with my premise andwhats dotrinally wrong with this thread?

>>>>>>>>>>> Thread: TO ALL THOSE WHO MOCK CHRISTIANS AND MOCK GOD AND HELL!...LISTEN AND REPENT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


Come on, we both know you have an account, we both know what account it is.....why play the games? If you truly believe what you preach, and are not simply trolling for reactions, why not log in and post these threads?
 Quoting: *Evan


I do not have an account.
And stop dodging the question.

Or are you afraid you just cant answer it?

OR more litkley.

You CANT answer it.

Because to do so would only prove what I am asserting is dead right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46344121


churchlady

Alright, well I thought you would be a stand up person and log in.

Instead, you change the subject and diflect, you call me scared and incapable....

The rest of these people may not know who you are...but you know I know. We went over this and you admitted it like a year or two ago.
 Quoting: *Evan


The only one deflecting here is YOU evan.

Now answer my question.

Or do you want to deflet it a few more times?

And I DO NOT have an account.

So..now..about whats wrong with my premise and whats wrong with that thread a few replies back that you refise to address.

Waiting.

News