Riddle me this. Riddle me that. Who taught Paul as if he were a witness to the events learned?
Galatians 1:11-13 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth.
He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
1 John 2:27As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you.
But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.
2 Samuel 22:31; psalms 32:10; 34:22; 37:40; Nahum 1:7; john 1:4; 3:16, 18; 6:40; 7:39; acts 10:43; 2 Corinthians 1:19; 5:21; Ephesians 1:4, 11, 13-14; Philippians 1:29;
1 John 2:5-6, 27; 3:5-6, 24; 4:13Don't let them lie to you. Don't let them trick you.Who has been adopted?
Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit,
groan inwardly as we wait
eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.John 14:18
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about
your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”
But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts,
the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.”Ephesians 1:4-6
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.Galatians 5:16
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
2 Corinthians 5:21 - so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Romans 3:26It was to show his righteousness at the present time
, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.Psalm 5:8
Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way straight before me.
In you, O Lord, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame; in your righteousness deliver me!
Behold, I long for your precepts; in your righteousness give me life!Isaiah 57:12
I will declare your righteousness and your deeds, but they will not profit you.There is one God.I warn you now. Do not turn to the right or the left. Keep your foot from evil.
|Deuteronomy 5:32; 12:32; 17:11; 28:14; Numbers 22:26; Joshua 5:13-15; Proverbs 4:27; Isaiah 30:21; Matthew 6:3; 7:13-14; Luke 13:24; Ecclesiastes 3:14; Ezekiel 21:16|Isaiah 48:22 - “There is no peace,” says the Lord, “for the wicked.”
Matthew 27:38, Mark 15:27-28,32, Luke 23:33, John 19:18
Matthew 27:41-44 - Notice both sides attacking Jesus. Do not turn to the right or the left. Keep your foot from evil. We should know by now. God is a fisherman.
Luke 23:40-42 - They also attack each other. Notice how one accepts Jesus. However, is the truth within him? Has his heart been purified? Is he willing to love God? Baptism? Holy Spirit? Did he just rebuke a man for doing what he was doing?
Joshua 5:13-14 -
When Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him. The man was holding a sword. He was ready for battle. Joshua went up to him. He asked, “Are you on our side? Or are you on the side of our enemies?” “I am not on either side,” he replied.
“I have come as the commander of the Lord’s army.”Some other truths. If I am wrong in any way, prove it. Got any accusations against me? Prove it. Bring the truth or nothing at all.
Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret. But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. For this reason it says, “Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you.” Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. —Ephesians 5:11-17
This is not always the case but I want to show you something. You will need discernment. I am still trying to give you my eyes. To see what I see..
Notice how Jesus talks. Notice how I talk. The disciples pretty much explained what Jesus taught them. You can expose others by exposing yourselves. Allow me to explain.John 10:37
Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.
Here he exposed two different types of people. Those who obey God and those who do not.John 10:26
but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.
Here he says only his sheep are believers. They belong to him. The rest do not and belong to Satan.John 10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
Here he pretty much says that a good shepherd lays down his life. If your pastor or whatever will not lay their life down, they are not a good shepherd. Nor have they gone through the gate.John 10:14-15
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Here he says all Good Shepherds know their sheep and they know it. Also, a Good Shepherd knows the Father as in, he has gone through the gate. He has the holy spirit..
These verses below connect. Can you see yet?
John 10:29-30 - Hebrews 2:13
1 Corinthians 11:26-29 - Matthew 26:17-30; Mark 14:12-26; Luke 22:7-23; john 13:10-11, 27-28
Am I sinning? WARN ME.Ezekiel 3:18-20 - When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.“Again, when a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before them, they will die. Since you did not warn them, they will die for their sin. The righteous things that person did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.
Ezekiel 33:6 - But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.
Acts 18:6 - But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”
Acts 20:25-26 - “Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again. Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of any of you.
Even if the false Christians don’t believe me there is more of a chance the others who never claimed to be a Christian will. You do know I am exposing the false church? The very church prophesied in the scriptures? What makes them any different than those who killed Jesus? The teachers of the law? The Pharisees? The Sadducee? I shall try to open my viewers eyes to the wolves hidden among them. These guys should of known this was coming. Is it not in the bible?
- Habakkuk 2:16; John 3:20; 1 Corinthians 4:5; Ephesians 5:11-13; Leviticus 19:17; Job 11:3; 20:3; Psalms 6:1; 119:21; 141:5; Proverbs 1:23; 9:7-8; 17:10; 25:12; 27:5; 29:1; 30:6; Ecclesiastes 7:5; Jeremiah 2:19; Luke 3:19; 9:55; 17:3; 1 Timothy 5:1, 20; 2 Timothy 4:2; Titus 1:13-14; 2:15; Revelation 3:19; Psalms 50:16-22As for those who want to fight about Paul.
Philippians 3:1-14 - Has not finished race.
2 Timothy 4:7 - Finished Race.The true SABBATH is on the 7th day not the 1st day. God does not change. Do not add to or take away from what he has said.
Hebrews 4:8-11 - For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken of another day later on. So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God, for whoever has entered God’s rest has also rested from his works as God did from his.
Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience.
Is there a difference between Day and Night and when do they start?
Genesis 1:4-5; John 11:9 - Light/Darkness
Matthew 20:1-16 - A full day consist of morning, noon, afternoon, and evening here.
Matthew 28:1; Mark 16:2; Luke 24:1; John 20:1 - Sabbath clearly ends before dawn of the first day.
Mark 1:32; 4:35 evening is later in the day.
Mark 15:42-43 - Work can be done before the sabbath. How does a sabbath start at evening or sunset?
Exodus 16:4-5, 11-14, 19-26, 29-30 - The one true Sabbath. Let those with eyes, see.
Luke 21:37 - Do they ever work at night?
Exodus 18:13; Leviticus 7:15; 1 Samuel 19:11; Jonah 4:7; Judges 19:9; Mark 4:35; Luke 24:29; John 20:19Do you seek to abandon those you are suppose to love here on earth? Is the rapture real?
Philippians 1:22-24 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body
.What is a christian? A disciple.
- Acts 11:26What are the rules and regulations for a true disciple? If you do not meet them you are not a disciple or christian. Jesus would say to some, follow me. Others were denied like the wealthy idolator not willing to sell his possessions. Who are you? Certain sins are not allowed to follow him.
- Romans 16:17-20; 1 Corinthians 5:9-13; 15:33-34; 2 Corinthians 6:14-17; Ephesians 5:3-7; Colossians 2:8; 2 Thess 3:6; 1 Tim 5:20, 22-23; 2 Timothy 2:16; 3:1-5; Titus 1:10-16; 3:9-11; 2 Peter 2:10-21; 1 John 3:4-6; 2 John 1:7-11; Proverbs 6:16-19; Psalm 1:5; 11:4-6; 26:5; Matthew 5:19; 10:42; 12:49; 13:44-46, 52; 16:24; 19:21, 25; Mark 10:21, 24; Luke 9:23; 14:26-27, 33; 18:22;By their fruit you shall know them.
- 1 John 2:27; 3:24; 4:1; 5:1-2, 18; John 14:17, 24; Jude 1:19; Acts 5:32; 1 Corinthians 2:4, 12; 2 Timothy 1:7
What is a false brother, sister, or disciple?
- Matthew 7:15, 21; 24:24; Galatians 2:4-5; 2 Corinthians 11:12-14, 26; 1 Timothy 1:3-4; 2 Peter 2:1; Jude 1:4; Revelation 2:2If you have made any promises to sin against God, break them.
- Jeremiah 44:24-28
Do not hate on the gods of others.
- Acts 19:37Repentance is the means by which a person changes his or her nature from a sinful nature to one habitually dominated by the Spirit, implying also a changed mind-set.
- 2 Peter 3:9; Ezekiel 18:30-31; Romans 2:7; 8:5-6, 13-15; 2 Timothy 2:19; 2 Thessalonians 1:8; Ephesians 5:6; Titus 1:16; James 1:14-16, 27; 4:8-10; Isaiah 55:7; Daniel 4:27; 9:4-5; Jeremiah 26:13; 1 Kings 8:35; Ezekiel 14:6;18:21-23, 27, 28, 30, 31; Proverbs 28:13; 1 John 1:9; Matthew 6:14-14; Hebrews 6:1; 9:14; Luke 3:8-14; Acts 26:20Did you know that God does not trust us?
- Job 15:14-16
Ezekiel 18:24 - A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.Why does God hide from sinners?
- Deuteronomy 18:15-17; Job 13:24; John 14:15-19, 22;Live by the sword, die by the sword of God. We must pick up our cross. For he who tries to save his life shall lose it. He who loses his life for the gospel and Christ shall save it. He who does not pick up his cross is not worthy. He who loves family or friends more than God is not worthy. He who loves his life is not worthy. The pride of life is not of God. This life is worth nothing. You are not allowed to kill your neighbor. Are you willing to sacrifice your life?
- I John 3:16; Matthew 5:5; 10:38-39; 16:25; 20:21-23; 22:39; James 4:1-3; Luke 22:49-51; Hebrew 9:27; John 15:12-13;Was Jesus created? Can you see him? All things SEEN were created by one unseen. He is the firstborn of all creation.
- Hebrews 11:3Is Jesus God? Yes, Jesus has the fullness of that deity.
- Hebrews 1:8-9; Colossians 1:15; 2:9; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:18Are we saved by faith or grace? Do we need works? Yes, Yes, and Yes. We are saved by grace, through faith, which is dead, without works. Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness.
- James 2:17, 24; Ephesians 2:10; Titus 1:16; Ephesians 2:8; Matthew 6:33; Isaiah 64:6;Does God listen to a sinners prayer? Yes, and No. It depends on him. If you turn your face to him, will he turn his face from you? If you want him to listen to you I suggest that you listen to him. All sinners should get a righteous person to make intercessions for them. Also, pray to the FATHER not Jesus. Jesus told them to pray to the Father.
- Psalm 34:15-16; 66:18, 20; Proverbs 15:29; James 5:16; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Lamentations 3:8, 41-44; Zechariah 7:11-13; John 9:31-33; Jeremiah 11:10-11; 1 Peter 3:12; Hebrews 5:7; 1 John 3:21-21
When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers, I am not listening.Your hands are full of blood!
Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
God is a God of the living and not the dead. He seeks those who worship in spirit and truth. Faith without works is dead. Therefore a deadly sinner cannot worship God in their current condition. They serve other gods and have forsaken the Lord. Those churches...full of sinners...don't serve the living God. They cannot. A bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
Does the true church of God have a earthly altar? No.
- Hebrews 7:11-16; 13:10Do we use spiritual images of any kind? NO, all those who do are under a curse. That includes a wooden idol called the cross. Do not support such things. This includes the all-seeing-eye. Beware the curses!
-Exodus 20:4; Leviticus 26:1; Romans 1:22-23, 25, 28, 32; Acts 17:28-30
Deuteronomy 4:15-18 - You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire.
Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape,
whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below.Does a sinner who continues to sin, love God? No, anyone who sin's and says they love God is a liar. They do not love God. Please, learn from simons mistake!
- John 14:24; 21:15-19Are sinners the friends of God? No, but he love's his enemies.
- John 3:16; 15:14; Matthew 5:44; Ezekiel 18:21-26; Rev 22:122 Peter 3:10-11 - But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives. Remember that Jesus went through both water and spirit! Fire is what is left! Fire shall perfect him if he comes forth tried and true. His heart must be tested.Luke 12:50
But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed!
Seek And Ye Shall Find. Good Luck. Please Share This Thread With Those Who May Need To See It.2 Timothy 3:1-5 - But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.Deuteronomy 28:20
The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.
Ezekiel 18:20The one who sins is the one who will die.
The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.
1 Corinthians 5:11But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.2 Thessalonians 3:6
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.
1 Timothy 1:3
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer.Galatians 5:12
As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!
---2 Corinthians 11:12-15
But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.