Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,385 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 544,330
Pageviews Today: 708,029Threads Today: 148Posts Today: 2,899
06:39 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds

 
LeosOfTheUniverse
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 36803473
United States
11/01/2013 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
The San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously approved an ordinance that places a confiscatory ban on magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammo on Oct. 29.

Those who are in possession of the high-capacity magazines or high-capacity ammunition feeding devices will have 90 days to turn them over to police, sell them out-of-state or render them permanently inoperable. Failure to do so will result in misdemeanor charges.

[link to www.guns.com]

KISS MY ASS
Diane Fuckstien SUCKS!! She needs to be voted out of office, and other things I cant mention here. They are going to push us to far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13817502
United States
11/01/2013 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
Good, guntards ate stupid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18896783
United States
11/01/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
They have already violated your rights and it started well over a decade ago. They got away with it, so they know they can do as they please and you won't do a damn thing about it but butch,
They are going to take every right you have and you still won't do a damn thing,
LeosOfTheUniverse (OP)

User ID: 36803473
United States
11/01/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
Good, guntards ate stupid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13817502


go F yourself idiot. Its people like you that are giving up all our rights to nazi pigs. Your gonna love your new amerika. Asshole
LeosOfTheUniverse (OP)

User ID: 36803473
United States
11/01/2013 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
Good, guntards ate stupid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13817502


They have already violated your rights and it started well over a decade ago. They got away with it, so they know they can do as they please and you won't do a damn thing about it but butch,
They are going to take every right you have and you still won't do a damn thing,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18896783


BS, won't lay down like you two nazi lovin idiots.
indiandave

User ID: 27213312
United States
11/01/2013 07:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
There are a lot of people leaving California. This crap is one of the reasons.
dawnie

User ID: 46617826
United States
11/01/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
rocket
Confiscatory ban!?
How can they get away with this crap!?
A flag flown upside down is a symbol of a country in distress. As a result of the many traitors and enemies inside our own government and the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against our lives, liberty and property, as well as a reckless foreign policy meant to enrich and empower an already wealthy group of 'elites' while wreaking havoc around the globe and committing atrocities against large numbers of innocent peoples in the name of 'spreading democracy', the United States is no longer a free country and the lives of its citizens as well as the lives of our brothers and sisters around the globe, are in dire danger and distress.
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 48797794
United States
11/01/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
This is good news for people like me. Since it is fairly easy to make your own (or I guess I should say easy for me to make, since most people cant understand basic soldering techniques,) high-capacity magazines from parts from home depot.

That would be the "tubular metals" department, and a reworked spring from a rainbird sprinkler head. Cut and solder the tube steel to the desired length of the ammo you are using, unfired over all length measurement with a little play. Whoops, I just lost 89% of you when I said the words "solder" and "measurement", but the remaining 11 % of you should see where I am going with this and take it from there.

Lots of money to be made with high capacity magazines.....
Joker

User ID: 1437768
United States
11/01/2013 08:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
Good, guntards ate stupid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13817502


They have already violated your rights and it started well over a decade ago. They got away with it, so they know they can do as they please and you won't do a damn thing about it but butch,
They are going to take every right you have and you still won't do a damn thing,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18896783


BS, won't lay down like you two nazi lovin idiots.
 Quoting: LeosOfTheUniverse


clappa
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 48797794
United States
11/01/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
Good, guntards ate stupid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13817502


Classic!!!

Hey shit for brains, you been typing for very long? Or do you always confuse the letters "T" and "R"?

They are pretty close to the same, to the kind of shitheads that use the word "tard" in a public forum, to let every one else know just what particular kind of moronic asshole they are dealing with.
Fret Wiz
Give Away the Stone

User ID: 16873340
United States
11/01/2013 09:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: San Francisco approves confiscatory ban on magazines holding 10-plus rounds
This is good news for people like me. Since it is fairly easy to make your own (or I guess I should say easy for me to make, since most people cant understand basic soldering techniques,) high-capacity magazines from parts from home depot.

That would be the "tubular metals" department, and a reworked spring from a rainbird sprinkler head. Cut and solder the tube steel to the desired length of the ammo you are using, unfired over all length measurement with a little play. Whoops, I just lost 89% of you when I said the words "solder" and "measurement", but the remaining 11 % of you should see where I am going with this and take it from there.

Lots of money to be made with high capacity magazines.....
 Quoting: Whiskey Brother 48797794


rofl
Fret Wiz

fw_calvin_sig

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

News