Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,633 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,790,323
Pageviews Today: 2,523,626Threads Today: 660Posts Today: 12,534
08:21 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

The Biblical Insight From a Writer at The New Yorker That Left Glenn Beck Stunned

 
Lex Talionis
Pissed-Off Anglo Heterosexual

User ID: 45146607
United States
11/05/2013 12:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Biblical Insight From a Writer at The New Yorker That Left Glenn Beck Stunned
Malcolm Gladwell, a staff writer at the New Yorker the author of David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants, appeared on “The Glenn Beck Program” Monday to discuss the biblical story after which his book was named, and the profound impact it has on us today.

The author began with a discussion of how “disadvantages are often advantageous.”

Like the underdog David, Gladwell said an abnormally high percentage of wildly successful people struggled with ADD or dyslexia early in life, and many credit that disadvantage with spurring them to think and learn differently.

“But by the end of the book what I realized that what I really wanted to talk about was faith,” Gladwell told Beck, “the weapons of the spirit.”

Beck seemed stunned, and couldn’t believe that Gladwell is a staff writer for the New Yorker, but Gladwell only laughed and said he would not have spoken the same way three years ago.

[link to www.theblaze.com]
Blacks constitute about 13.1% of America’s population.
[link to quickfacts.census.gov]

Yet when it comes to crime, the FBI reports that in 2012 blacks committed:
49.4% of all murders
32.5% of all forcible rapes
54.9% of all robberies
34.1% of all aggravated assaults
28.1% of ALL crime
[link to www.fbi.gov]

Are whites a major murder threat to blacks? Of course not. 90.8% of all murdered blacks are killed by other blacks. The remaining 9.2% black murder victims were killed by ALL other races, or “unknown” — which doubtless includes some additional blacks.
[link to www.fbi.gov]

If you want to piss off a conservative lie to him. If you want to piss off a libtard tell him the truth.

In 1939, Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, wrote, “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.”

FACT: The overwhelming majority of black murders occur in Democrat run cities.

It is no longer Republican vs Democrat but Liberty vs Tyranny.

Chicago Police trying to identify flag that caused 9 murders and 53 injuries in the city this past weekend

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority & rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Progressive scientists: Truth is a variable deduced by subtracting 'what is' from 'what ought to be'

"The evidence consistently points to children doing better in a home with a mom and a dad. And promiscuous anal sex, which is the norm in the gay lifestyle, results in all sorts of pathologies. (Get over it. These are the facts.)"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
11/05/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Biblical Insight From a Writer at The New Yorker That Left Glenn Beck Stunned
Sounds like a book worth reading,
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 15022013
Netherlands
11/05/2013 02:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Biblical Insight From a Writer at The New Yorker That Left Glenn Beck Stunned
Good thread, thank you for sharing.
Mayan Calendar Beyond 2012-
From the love of power to the power of Love -
[link to 2012portal.myfeedportal.com]

News








This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."



This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."

-------------