Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,361 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,797,802
Pageviews Today: 3,132,062Threads Today: 366Posts Today: 7,125
12:07 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more

 
Ostria1

User ID: 74901347
Greece
05/19/2017 05:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Women expelled from streets in central Paris, police unable to restore safety

Women from the Chapelle-Pajol district (not the banlieue, but right in the centre of Paris, close to Gare Du Nord, the Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge) are no longer visible on its streets and squares, they are absent from its metro stations, and they are no longer welcome in its cafes, bars and restaurants. The district is taken over by groups of men, drug dealers and migrants, who harass or insult every female they encounter.

[link to theoldcontinent.eu (secure)]

[link to www.leparisien.fr]
Ostria
LTHN.
Toward the Within.

User ID: 14529986
Canada
05/19/2017 05:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
How can the French let that go so far down the drain...sigh
Ostria1 (OP)

User ID: 74901347
Greece
05/19/2017 05:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
It seems that it gets out of hand..

btw, we had 2300 immigrant rescues by italy off the coast of Libya today!
[link to www.thelocal.it (secure)]
Ostria
Ostria1 (OP)

User ID: 74901347
Greece
05/19/2017 05:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
How can the French let that go so far down the drain...sigh
 Quoting: LTHN.


I wonder myself.. and now with Macron, we will see if he will do anything about it
Ostria
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 12117799
Canada
05/19/2017 05:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
bump
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 12117799
Canada
05/19/2017 05:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
France, over 30% new borns are Muslims and 45% in Paris.

Holland and Belgium are around 50%!

Something HAS TO START HAPPENING RIGHT AWAY. PEOPLE NEED TO ORGANIZE A MASSIVE GENERAL STRIKE AND PICK OUT EMERGENCY GOVERNMENTS FROM THEIR OWN GROUPS.
Ostria1 (OP)

User ID: 74901347
Greece
05/19/2017 05:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
France, over 30% new borns are Muslims and 45% in Paris.

Holland and Belgium are around 50%!

Something HAS TO START HAPPENING RIGHT AWAY. PEOPLE NEED TO ORGANIZE A MASSIVE GENERAL STRIKE AND PICK OUT EMERGENCY GOVERNMENTS FROM THEIR OWN GROUPS.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn


These generations wont wake up. They very much manipulated for years. The next generations will have to face it or vanish.
Ostria
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71973011
United States
05/19/2017 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Women choosing the slavery of Babylon
over the freedom of Mary. It is a sad
thing, to not appreciate the good you
had in our Lady. It is happening in the
USA, as well.

It starts by changing history propaganda.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50477462
United States
05/19/2017 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Women expelled from streets in central Paris, police unable to restore safety

Women from the Chapelle-Pajol district (not the banlieue, but right in the centre of Paris, close to Gare Du Nord, the Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge) are no longer visible on its streets and squares, they are absent from its metro stations, and they are no longer welcome in its cafes, bars and restaurants. The district is taken over by groups of men, drug dealers and migrants, who harass or insult every female they encounter.

[link to theoldcontinent.eu (secure)]

[link to www.leparisien.fr]
 Quoting: Ostria1


Islamics are all Homosexuals!

Who would want to go on the street, bar, restaurant or workplace without women?

bunch of butt pluggers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74462584
United States
05/19/2017 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
The women of France brought it upon themselves and their formerly great nation.




But at least they can't be accused of being "racist."
Bush Master
Always ready and Second to none!

User ID: 74878645
Korea, Republic of
05/19/2017 05:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Brennus is rolling over in his grave!
Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!
Oh,FUCK tepco & the VA!!!
Ostria1 (OP)

User ID: 74901347
Greece
05/19/2017 05:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
for those who speak french watch the video
[link to www.rtl.fr]
Ostria
MyLifeForYou!

User ID: 71740445
United States
05/19/2017 05:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
This is why feminism is a joke. Here is an excellent opportunity to buy some black market guns and start shooting the oppressors. The men will back their moms and sisters up.
I say prove their equality!

Last Edited by BombdeeBomb! on 05/19/2017 05:53 PM
There's a 95% chance you are a candy ass uniparty tory. AND that's okay, we shall have liberty no matter what.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72969941
France
05/19/2017 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
The Gare du Nord is not "right in the centre" of Paris, though.
Bush Master
Always ready and Second to none!

User ID: 74878645
Korea, Republic of
05/19/2017 05:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
for those who speak french watch the video
[link to www.rtl.fr]
 Quoting: Ostria1


My grandmother's parents floated over to New Orleans from France just after the uncivil war.
Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!
Oh,FUCK tepco & the VA!!!
Ostria1 (OP)

User ID: 74901347
Greece
05/19/2017 06:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
The Gare du Nord is not "right in the centre" of Paris, though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72969941


But it says it is close to all these tourist attractions, so one who doesnt know what is going on, can easily walk in there i guess?
Ostria
Only Original Documents

User ID: 64581081
United States
05/19/2017 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Women over there need to start filming and uploading vids. Undercover cams are only about $30.00 and start to show to world on a regular basis what a toilet that has turned into.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74462584
United States
05/19/2017 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Women over there need to start filming and uploading vids. Undercover cams are only about $30.00 and start to show to world on a regular basis what a toilet that has turned into.
 Quoting: Only Original Documents


Good idea.

Especially since things you say that be construed as intolerant can get you arrested in Europe. Show the world.
Ostria1 (OP)

User ID: 74901347
Greece
05/19/2017 06:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Women over there need to start filming and uploading vids. Undercover cams are only about $30.00 and start to show to world on a regular basis what a toilet that has turned into.
 Quoting: Only Original Documents


Good idea.

Especially since things you say that be construed as intolerant can get you arrested in Europe. Show the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74462584


true!
Ostria
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 326830
Denmark
05/19/2017 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
I hope they move to the country, most women are stupid to live in big cities and hooked on the silver screen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73403202
United States
05/19/2017 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
The women of France brought it upon themselves and their formerly great nation.




But at least they can't be accused of being "racist."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74462584


The usual bleating from cowardly non-men. Women have, at best, about 25% of political representation on local and national levels in France - in the USA, maybe 20% tops. The other 80% are men. Same with military and civil service armed officers. Most of the real money, the oil on which the political machine runs, is in the hands of more men. But when your country is overrun because men stood there playing pocket pool, selling their birthright for a mess of pottage, it's all 'the women's fault.' FUCK YOU.
Ostria1 (OP)

User ID: 74901347
Greece
05/19/2017 07:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
The women of France brought it upon themselves and their formerly great nation.




But at least they can't be accused of being "racist."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74462584


The usual bleating from cowardly non-men. Women have, at best, about 25% of political representation on local and national levels in France - in the USA, maybe 20% tops. The other 80% are men. Same with military and civil service armed officers. Most of the real money, the oil on which the political machine runs, is in the hands of more men. But when your country is overrun because men stood there playing pocket pool, selling their birthright for a mess of pottage, it's all 'the women's fault.' FUCK YOU.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73403202


Problem is that unless the women start to react, the men wont bother.
Ostria
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73403202
United States
05/19/2017 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
The women of France brought it upon themselves and their formerly great nation.




But at least they can't be accused of being "racist."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74462584


The usual bleating from cowardly non-men. Women have, at best, about 25% of political representation on local and national levels in France - in the USA, maybe 20% tops. The other 80% are men. Same with military and civil service armed officers. Most of the real money, the oil on which the political machine runs, is in the hands of more men. But when your country is overrun because men stood there playing pocket pool, selling their birthright for a mess of pottage, it's all 'the women's fault.' FUCK YOU.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73403202


Problem is that unless the women start to react, the men wont bother.
 Quoting: Ostria1


From what that article says, the quotes from the victims, they are reacting, and talking freely about their experiences - to the deaf ears of the police! Do you suggest that women should lead an armed charge, and hope their fellow countrymen will fall in behind them? Maybe they know better by now? If Frenchmen were ever going to defend them, they wouldn't have let that foreign scum into the country in the first place and they'd have hanged any politician who opposed them.

No insult intended to France. American men aren't one bit better, not anymore.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 12117799
Canada
05/19/2017 08:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
The women of France brought it upon themselves and their formerly great nation.




But at least they can't be accused of being "racist."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74462584


The usual bleating from cowardly non-men. Women have, at best, about 25% of political representation on local and national levels in France - in the USA, maybe 20% tops. The other 80% are men. Same with military and civil service armed officers. Most of the real money, the oil on which the political machine runs, is in the hands of more men. But when your country is overrun because men stood there playing pocket pool, selling their birthright for a mess of pottage, it's all 'the women's fault.' FUCK YOU.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73403202


Problem is that unless the women start to react, the men wont bother.
 Quoting: Ostria1


From what that article says, the quotes from the victims, they are reacting, and talking freely about their experiences - to the deaf ears of the police! Do you suggest that women should lead an armed charge, and hope their fellow countrymen will fall in behind them? Maybe they know better by now? If Frenchmen were ever going to defend them, they wouldn't have let that foreign scum into the country in the first place and they'd have hanged any politician who opposed them.

No insult intended to France. American men aren't one bit better, not anymore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73403202




1. They can form citizens groups with other women AND some brave men.

2. They can patrole the streets and ensure no one is ever intimidating or harming others.


3. They can record it, and be witnesses to all interactions and protect.

(don't know if the laws let them, but armed if necessary or possible).

4. They can use the evidence to insist on charges and meet by the thousands to ensure those who do not comply, police that are assholes are fired, and be very very loud about it.

PERIOD.
watcher_

User ID: 74567981
United Kingdom
05/19/2017 08:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
last time i visited Paris with my GF , we went to Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge area, it was about 2 years ago.. it was full of african and middle eastern immigrants then.. all trying to hustle tourists . not me haha ..
im a big guy , 6'2 , 230 lbs and then 41 years old and ex military , and even i felt wary...
I wish i was fishng instead :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73403202
United States
05/19/2017 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
1. They can form citizens groups with other women AND some brave men.

2. They can patrole the streets and ensure no one is ever intimidating or harming others.


3. They can record it, and be witnesses to all interactions and protect.

(don't know if the laws let them, but armed if necessary or possible).

4. They can use the evidence to insist on charges and meet by the thousands to ensure those who do not comply, police that are assholes are fired, and be very very loud about it.

PERIOD.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn


Yes, all practical ideas - with only one caveat: strictly defensive wars are hell to win and anyone who doesn't already know this is war is of course, brain-dead.

When you know the MSM aren't listening, government minions aren't listening, are even actively trying to censor you, what you have left is a guerilla war and for that, you need to go on the offensive when and where you can. Here, that's your Constitutional right, when you're alone and help is not on the way, but it's also your human right, wherever you be.

French patriots, like our American counterparts, are too thinly spread for an organized mass offensive so we have to get the ones we can catch at criminal acts in loosely-organized cells - just like those damned terrorists have been doing to us: a little here, there and all over. Patriots that make themselves predictable are going to lose.

I'm afraid it's far too late for cell-phone vid uploads to change hearts and minds. We've been getting those for years and nobody has done fuck all, have they? We have already learned 'what works' to strike terror into the hearts of enemies - from our enemies. Here's a good Socialist motto even all the European leftist-tards can get behind:
Away with softness!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74925334
United Kingdom
05/19/2017 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Attempting to care......





























Nope.
kiffertom

User ID: 74546843
United States
05/19/2017 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
How can the French let that go so far down the drain...sigh
 Quoting: LTHN.


I wonder myself.. and now with Macron, we will see if he will do anything about it
 Quoting: Ostria1
[link to diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.de (secure)]
Dont blame me im not my fault!
kiffertom

User ID: 74546843
United States
05/19/2017 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
on is going to finish them off!
[link to diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.de (secure)]
Dont blame me im not my fault!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73283682
United States
05/19/2017 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
Brennus is rolling over in his grave!
 Quoting: Bush Master


so is penis !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74901419
Australia
05/19/2017 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women expelled from streets in central Paris, not safe any more
The Gare du Nord is not "right in the centre" of Paris, though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72969941


But it says it is close to all these tourist attractions, so one who doesnt know what is going on, can easily walk in there i guess?
 Quoting: Ostria1


I was in Paris in 1999 with my family. We walked from our hotel near the tourist part of Paris to the Gare du Nord to see how long it would take to get there to catch the train to London the next day.

We kept walking past the train station a block or two and found ourselves in a very heavily dominated Muslim/Middle East area which we then had to walk through.

They have always been right there, I guess they are just feeling comfortable moving out further around the station and surrounding streets.


News