PerJeshua, I'm going to tell you exactly why you are not and can not be one of God's chosen end time witnesses. Quoting: JustYourAverageJoe
Well then, speak and let us hear your sound reasoning!
1. You are going around telling everyone you are that witness. The real 2 witnesses will not know thye have been chosen. The reason for this will be to prevent the human nature of these two to be overcome with pride and arrogance- Both of which you are filled with... Quoting: JustYourAverageJoe
You are supposing something that does not hold water. First, I am not going around telling everyone etc., as though this were my mission. No, what I do is saying to people that what I have to tell is very important for everyone's salvation, for what people hear elsewhere are the fallacies of the fallen-away church, and since I am God's witness I am capable of showing them the way Our Saviour Jesus Christ. When you say that "the real 2 witnesses will not know they have been chosen" you are in fact saying that in spite of standing before the Lord of the earth (Rev 11:4) they are oblivious of God's presence! In doing so you deny what Scripture reveals, namely this (Rom 8:16):
The Spirit himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are children of God Quoting: The Bible
You are also in error when you believe that obliviousness protects against pride and arrogance. The reason is that in Mark 7:22 it is showed to us that foolishness is sin, such as you say that the real 2 witnesses are infested with in spite of standing before the Lord. Do you not see how stupid you are?
2. A true witness is one who has been with God and understands His nature, His heart, His purposes. A person who has this much understanding has spent much of their life being lied against, mistreated- both before and during their walk with the Lord. Quoting: JustYourAverageJoe
Thank you, for you are describing my life. I have been mocked, backbited, thrown out of religious meetings, but still our Lord put a stamp in my heart as early as at my being 5 years old. I am not telling you that I am exceptional, not at all, but that in spite of me often having failed God always took my hand and gave me new hope. For so many years I walked in complete darkness, crying from the depth of my heart to God Almighty, and asking for guidance while not seeing the way. God even brought me to the gates of hell and let me hear the voices of immense sorrow and despair, and He showed me future events that were told by me to people before happening. I even saw Bobby Kennedy being killed before it happened, so will you say that it was not God who revealed these things to me?
3. A true witness who withstands this type of testing (from the Lord) and tempting (from the devil) doesn't look to put others down through insults and declaring OVER AND OVER they are that witness (which you have done). What they will be teaching is listening to the Lord speak to their (human) spirit from His (Holy) Spirit. Quoting: JustYourAverageJoe
You are right, but there is a difference between bringing fallacies down while making it clear to their propagators how hated their lies are by our good Lord, and making selfish attacks on persons. I do not attack people as such but their falsehood. I will ask you what the following words in the Bible means (Mark 3:5):
And when he had looked round about on them WITH ANGER, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts Quoting: The Bible
Is being angry at seeing people's dishonesty sin? Then I have sinned!
You also ought to know that we are now living before the great tribulation comes upon the whole world to annihilate sinners from the face of earth, so now are the days come of God's wrath, and He announces it to you through His witnesses, so that you have a chance to escape, as you can see from Isa 30:27-28:
Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his TONGUE as a devouring fire: And his BREATH, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err. Quoting: The Bible
Compare this scripture with 2 Thes 2:8:
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming Quoting: The Bible
You sure know that God's witnesses are His tongue through which He warns people.
4. The scriptures say to be wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove. The strategy this requires is from seeking how to draw people TO THE LORD. The Lord is the author of strategy and is a strategic mastermind. Jesus knew how to approach every single person due to His listening intently to what The Spirit told him to say and do. Quoting: JustYourAverageJoe
This is true of ordinary serpents but not so of burning serpents which Scripture calls seraphs. The burning serpents are described in the following verse (Isa 14:29):
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent. Quoting: The Bible
The reason is that the burning serpents are end time messengers of fierceness, harbingers of God's coming wrath. They must be fiery because falsehood has filled the earth.
5. Your arrogance and insults are not of the Lord nor are they having any impact other than to show you as a gloryseeking selfish person. Quoting: JustYourAverageJoe
If my words have no impact then I am experiencing what God's witnesses went through also in former times. Read for instance these words (Jer 7:26-28):
Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers. Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee. But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their MOUTH Quoting: The Bible
Also, if telling the truth is arrogance then I am arrogant in your eyes. There is though another perspective given in Scripture, for if you read Psalm 149:9 you find these words:
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Quoting: The Bible
Notice that they executee the jugment written
! Where is it written if not in the Bible's prophecies? So, how do you know that what is their honour is not their arrogance in your opinion?
6. Declaring what nation the witnesses will be located in merely is out of selfish motives. By doing this, you are feeding into selfishness and pride. What nation this happens in is NOT known by anyone but the FATHER HIMSELF..... Quoting: JustYourAverageJoe
Did I ever declare a specific country and not the north (country), as Scripture itself does? Let us look at what is foretold, and I hope you accept what Scripture shows you:
I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay. Quoting: The Bible
Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country. Quoting: The Bible
(Zec 6:8)Is it not clear that God will start His uplifting from the north (country)?
Could it be the west, USA, or the south or east? If so, why does the Bible's prophecies exclude that possibility, as you can see with your own eyes from Psalm 75:6:
For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. Quoting: The Bible
I now think that I have answered clearly to your points of view.
(I made some small changes in this answer to be more clear)