|Users Online Now: 2,646 (Who's On?)||Visitors Today: 1,702,752|
|Pageviews Today: 2,271,654||Threads Today: 568||Posts Today: 10,253|
The BBC's 'WTC 7 Collapsed At 4:54 p.m.' Videos
User ID: 645646
03/29/2009 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
note: see the vids at link - i can't get vids to
embed here...anyway, here's some text from the
linked article...lots of videos to see at link!
At 21:54 GMT on 9/11/2001 the BBC announced that WTC 7 had collapsed. There was just one problem with this news: WTC 7 did not collapse until 22:20 GMT.
The videos below show the BBC World broadcast.
The two screenshots below show WTC 7 behind the reporter.
The following screenshot shows the satellite feed mysteriously breaking up roughly five minutes before the actual collapse.
Members of We Are Change UK questioned ex-BBC reporter Phil Hayton about the early reporting of WTC 7's collapse during a speaking appearance. Hayton failed to recollect even being in the studio on the day of 9/11-- at first-- but then recalls the situation when it is described in detail, including the actions of Jane Standley, who reported the collapse some 26 minutes in advance with WTC Building 7 still visible in the background.
"A lot of eyebrows were raised," We Are Change reporters point out in summary, because many saw it as a clear controlled demolition, including a number of engineers. Hayton responded, pointing out that he was not aware of the situation with WTC 7. "This sounds so significant-- I'm just amazed I didn't know about this... This is completely news to me."
"So, is there no official explanation?" Hayton further probed.
We Are Change continues to explain the delayed NIST report on WTC 7 as well as the response from a BBC editor who claimed 9/11 tapes were "lost" in a 'cock-up.'
"I sense that you think there's a conspiracy here-- but you might be right," Hayton concluded.
BBC News 24 also broadcast that WTC 7 had collapsed, and a corroborative time stamp was on their broadcast. [357kB WMV video download]
21:54 GMT is 16:54 (4:54 PM) East Coast time, 26 minutes BEFORE WTC 7 actually collapsed.
Fox News also reported the building had collapsed before it came down:
"...we are getting word from New York that another building has collapsed and we understand this is a 47 story building ... is that smoke coming from this third collapse?"
"Take a look at that right hand of the screen."
"It's going down right now."
1.1 MB wmv download
Richard Porter, the head of news at BBC World issued this explanation of the BBC World video:1. We're not part of a conspiracy. Nobody told us what to say or do on September 11th. We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening.
2. In the chaos and confusion of the day, I'm quite sure we said things which turned out to be untrue or inaccurate - but at the time were based on the best information we had. We did what we always did - sourced our reports, used qualifying words like "apparently" or "it's reported" or "we're hearing" and constantly tried to check and double check the information we were receiving.
3. Our reporter Jane Standley was in New York on the day of the attacks, and like everyone who was there, has the events seared on her mind. I've spoken to her today and unsurprisingly, she doesn't remember minute-by-minute what she said or did - like everybody else that day she was trying to make sense of what she was seeing; what she was being told; and what was being told to her by colleagues in London who were monitoring feeds and wires services.
4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another.
5. If we reported the building had collapsed before it had done so, it would have been an error - no more than that. As one of the comments on You Tube says today "so the guy in the studio didn't quite know what was going on? Woah, that totally proves conspiracy... "
Below are some selected comments made in reply to Mr Porter's explanation:
How deservedly ironic that the BBC gets exposed for what it really is (a propaganda bureau that attempts to indoctrinate Britain and the world with a false reality) so soon after the airing of the appalling hit piece (9/11 conspiracy files) last Sunday night. Please show some respect for the BBC and the license fee paying public by answering a simple question. How did the BBC know that Building 7 was going to collapse 20 minutes before it actually did when prior to 9/11 no steel-structured building had ever collapsed due to fire?
I'm not a conspiracy nut. But this footage of your reports of WTC7 collapsing a full 20 minutes prior and repeatedly discussing it's collapse is highly suspicious.
If you were talking about a building that never did collapse, well then you'd just look incompetent. But as we all know, building 7 did, in a feat that suspended all laws of physics and logic, collapse spontaneously due to fires on floors 7 & 12.
You can't possibly expect us to believe this. Let's look at all the pieces here.
1. BBC reports for 20 solid minutes that WTC7 has collapsed when even in the live shot it stands as sturdy as the day it was built.
2. The idea that WTC7 would collapse spontaneously due to minor fires and minimal damage to the north face is laughable and an insult to intelligence. But it did, approximately 5 minutes AFTER BBC's report....or at least 5 minutes after Jane Standley's live shot was disconnected.
3. BBC loses all of it's 9/11 footage so this cannot be reviewed or explained. My nephew still has all his VHS tapes from that day. He recorded almost every news station for 24 hours straight. He's 19 now. He was 13 when it happened. So, a 13 year old can be more responsible with his VHS tapes than one of the largest news organizations?
4. The archive footage is mysteriously pulled off of YouTube and Google video repeatedly and without provocation or explanation.
5. BBC's response is, 'there is no conspiracy. it was a mistake.'
Grant us logical thinkers at least one thing. This is highly suspicious. The BBC needs to reveal what source they drew the conclusion that WTC7 had collapsed.
Oh, and the ez-out phrases like 'it appears' and 'we're receiving reports that..' were not used throughout this footage.
Especially when the anchor starts talking about the (lack of) body count since there was so much time to evacuate since the collapse of WTC 1-2.
The BBC needs to reveal what source they drew the conclusion that WTC7 had collapsed. I do not necessarily think the BBC is a witting participant in some 9/11 conspiracy, but it's definitely looking like you were a pawn. Revealing who/where the BBC received the information that WTC7 had collapsed would be a good start in clearing your name.
To report that a building had collapsed before it had done so would be an odd sort of error, wouldn't it? A bit like reporting that the Lord Mayor's trousers had fallen down before they did so.
[link to whatreallyhappened.com]
Massive coverup concerning 911 continues to present...
|1||FUNNIEST THING EVER..Kids crashed their dad's BBC interview. Then the video crashed the internet.||03/10/17|
|2||BBC interview gets an unexpected interruption, Video||03/10/17|
|3||BBC WAKES UP - After Brexit documentary on EU collapse||02/10/17|
|4||HILARIOUS: BBC’s ‘Real Housewives of ISIS’ Ruthlessly Mocks Islamic Sexism (Video)||01/05/17|
|5||BBC stopped from visiting Chinese candidate. Crazy video.||01/25/17|
|6||New music video for biggest girlband in world pushing BBC theory to young fans||01/20/17|
|7||Video: Bbc Was Half an Hour Too Early Reporting on Wtc7 Collapse||02/26/07|
|8||9/11: BBC Video Shows Large Explosion In WTC1 & Demo Sounds in WTC2 During WTC2 Collapse||02/29/16|
|9||BBC puts out update on explanation of WTC 7 collapse foreknowledge||03/02/07|
|10||All about CNN, BBC’s premature announcement of WTC7’s collapse? (aljazeera)||05/08/07|
|Related Topic: 9-11 Conspiracies (Conspiracy)|