Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,352 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 38,553
Pageviews Today: 64,167Threads Today: 25Posts Today: 367
12:30 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/15/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> You're just playing games, after all.

Of course - like everyone else.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Classic projection. I'm not playing games. Thanks for your admission though.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro


>> Thanks for your admission though.

I guess your scope doesn't pick up the rogue planet SARCASM.
Dr. AstroModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 4211721
United States
08/15/2012 03:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> You're just playing games, after all.

Of course - like everyone else.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Classic projection. I'm not playing games. Thanks for your admission though.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro


>> Thanks for your admission though.

I guess your scope doesn't pick up the rogue planet SARCASM.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I guess you thought you could retroactively paint your admission as sarcasm. Your retro thrusters have failed, you're just stuck orbiting your rogue planet, maxi.
astrobanner2
More about Tunnel-vision
User ID: 22025857
Italy
08/15/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Please remember this if Obama announces the presence of Planet X: Dr. Astro insists Planet X is not real. Circuit Breaker insists Planet X is not real. So neither of them can say squat about Planet X after an official announcement! They cannot say that the Planet X announced is real but the Planet X being discussed for so long is not. Cannot have it both ways. That would be dishonest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1641673


ARE you Astrogal 50?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015670


Yup, she indirectly just confirmed by setting her profile as private:

[link to poleshift.ning.com]

Nice move gal! Got to hide something?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4832919
United States
08/15/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
BAN melfy THE GAME PLAYING PAID TROLL!!!!BAN melfy THE GAME PLAYING PAID TROLL!!!!BAN melfy THE GAME PLAYING PAID TROLL!!!!BAN melfy THE GAME PLAYING PAID TROLL!!!!BAN melfy THE GAME PLAYING PAID TROLL!!!!BAN melfy THE GAME PLAYING PAID TROLL!!!!BAN melfy THE GAME PLAYING PAID TROLL!!!!
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/15/2012 08:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
But won't there just be new predictions you latch on to after 2012? That's been your pattern before.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


That's exactly what he'll do...even if he denies that.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/15/2012 08:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So even if we get past all the "Astral" Doom, you will still be latching onto and touting other Doom on this thread, no matter that it fails to materialize. Is that correct?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Yep.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/15/2012 08:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nice video of Jupiter, Venus, and the moon you troll.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro


Yep...I've been looking at it every morning for the past week or so as I get ready for my run. It's amazing what the PX retards believe.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/15/2012 08:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
laugh You should get a patent on your probing "questionator" - that slices, dices and makes julian fries out of the same potato!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You should get a patent for your "answerinator" - that spews the same bullshit over and over no matter what you put in it.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/15/2012 08:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Yup, she indirectly just confirmed by setting her profile as private:

[link to poleshift.ning.com]

Nice move gal! Got to hide something?
 Quoting: More about Tunnel-vision 22025857

Smooth move Astrogal50.

Let us know when Obama tells the world about "Planet X."
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Truther
User ID: 22061586
Germany
08/16/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
He won`t do that before Ronald Reagan applies for the next election... banana2

Astrogal50 is the enemy number one (of every form of intelligence and thinking)
Truther
User ID: 22061586
Germany
08/16/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
He won`t do that before Ronald Reagan applies for the next election... banana2

Astrogal50 is the enemy number one (of every form of intelligence and thinking)
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/16/2012 07:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hey...he could just do that. Didn't you know? There are clones out there. Nancy claimed Bush had several...eight I think.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 22038540
United States
08/16/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hey...he could just do that. Didn't you know? There are clones out there. Nancy claimed Bush had several...eight I think.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


It's widely known that Obama is the clone of the Pharoah Akhenaten:

Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/16/2012 09:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's widely known that Obama is the clone of the Pharoah Akhenaten:



And because you found it on the Internet, it must be true.

stupid_burns
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 22038540
United States
08/16/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's widely known that Obama is the clone of the Pharoah Akhenaten:
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


And because you found it on the Internet, it must be true.

stupid_burns
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> And because you found it on the Internet, it must be true.

_absurd

It doesn't mean it MUST be false!

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/16/2012 09:24 AM
More about Tunnel-vision
User ID: 22085773
Italy
08/16/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's widely known that Obama is the clone of the Pharoah Akhenaten:

 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


And because you found it on the Internet, it must be true.

:stupid_burns:


LMAO. When I saw his posting earlier I was looking for this exact image...
cruise

"Widely"... not even 1%...
More about Tunnel-vision
User ID: 22085773
Italy
08/16/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Oh, something went wrong with the Quoting... (I really need to sign-up...)
It's widely known that Obama is the clone of the Pharoah Akhenaten:


 Quoting: **ZetaMax**
More about Tunnel-vision
User ID: 22085773
Italy
08/16/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Sweet, Flareberto switched back to one floppy at a time:
[link to poleshift.ning.com]
BTW: The title first changed from: At noon 2012/08/16 to "The Sun, at 12 'o' Clock High 2012/08/16. PX MoonSwirl Orbs, Wafting High Also." by the infamous Nancy LIEder herself.

BTW²: Did you know that a lot of Moderators are posing Questions to the weekly Q&A? (After getting in accordance with Nancy on the admin Ning)

Now you know... and Im amazed at the tunnel-vision of some of the Mods.
They just ignore the disconfirmation and still think they're talking to aliens...
Poor guys.

I may need to reveal another thing or two...soon.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/16/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's widely known that Obama is the clone of the Pharoah Akhenaten:

 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


And because you found it on the Internet, it must be true.

stupid_burns

LMAO. When I saw his posting earlier I was looking for this exact image...
cruise

"Widely"... not even 1%...
 Quoting: More about Tunnel-vision 22085773


Wouldn't you rather have used THIS one?

bigcruise2

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/16/2012 07:43 PM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/16/2012 09:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
"Widely"... not even 1%...
 Quoting: More about Tunnel-vision 22085773


No, it IS widely known...but only amongst the moron community.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/16/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
"Widely"... not even 1%...
 Quoting: More about Tunnel-vision 22085773


No, it IS widely known...but only amongst the moron community.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


rejected

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/16/2012 09:13 PM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
08/16/2012 09:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Sorry if the truth hurts a little.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 08/16/2012 09:28 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 21310346
United States
08/17/2012 03:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
on_way
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


3 of 3 God Code Matrix Video's AGREE



[link to www.youtube.com]


4 seals the deal

Stanley was definitely onto something...

that is until the same group that killed Harrington got to him

he he
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 21310346
United States
08/17/2012 03:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I **DID** take High School Physics!! Come on, you SHILLS have all my transcripts right there in a drop down menu. Don't be LAZY.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Wow! High school physics and that makes you an expert how?

I don't see this drop down menu you speak of...perhaps you'd like to come over and show me where it is.

debunk
maxpay
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


You must have skipped class that day.

dbunk
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


laugh

cruise

clappa
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 21310346
United States
08/17/2012 04:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, you shouldn`t enjoy your drinks so fast Maxwell. I dont speak of Sitchin`s orbit, Im talking about the orbit Harrington had in mind. Perhaps you should inform yourself about the meaning of the term inner solar system which ends with Jupiter.

The oribt Harrington shows in his model could perhaps bring it close to the orbit of Neptun or Pluto, which are definitely no part of the inner solar system. But even this orbit shows the hyphothetical model of a planet which is a part of the kuiper belt and not of the inner solar system. So enjoy yourd drinks slowly Maxwell and watch it again. So you can lean back, relax and have a nice day with your drinks. I only hope you dont see this orbit twice after enjoying to many drinks. And again there is no reason to worry about Nancy Lieder`s lies. Besides that Astromut already explained you that Harrington was working with a model of the past.

Please inform yourself better about astronomic terms before you get confused so easily, Maxwell. And again it looks like you missed the emergency exit, Maxwell. Don`t forget to watch the right orbit this time.
 Quoting: Truther 21874109


>> The oribt Harrington shows in his model could perhaps bring it close to the orbit of Neptun or Pluto, which are definitely no part of the inner solar system.

dwagain

Harrington clearly was onboard with PX sending Uranus on it's side. SO - either Uranus drifted OUT or PX INTRUDES farther in than you are allowing for. Also, Harrginton drew his "orbit" with his FINGER - in "invisible" ink. Hardly a "precise" depiction.

wetcement
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



cruisecruisecruiselmao
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 21310346
United States
08/17/2012 04:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
You never did answer the question about whether Standish's "magical mass" fixed Pluto's perturbed orbit as well?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


It's not magical, and for Pluto we have a much smaller arc of observations over a much larger orbit, thus our orbital determination still contains a modest amount of uncertainty which contributes to the current residuals. The situation is analogous to any given asteroid shortly after discovery. The initial "condition code" is higher than 1 for quite a while because there has only been a short span of time to observe the asteroid and only a small part of its orbital arc has been observed. Correcting Neptune's mass has drastically reduced the residuals of Pluto, however. In the 60's, before Neptune's mass was corrected, the average residual for the observation set with the lowest standard deviation was about half an arcsecond (500 milliarcseconds). The standard deviation (1 sigma) for residuals in Pluto's position was generally around an arcsecond or so.
[link to articles.adsabs.harvard.edu]

Thanks to the revised mass of Neptune as well as more observations and more accurate CCD measurement, we have currently reduced the standard deviation of the residuals to about 500 milliarcseconds (half an arcsecond) when using optical observations to determine its position, and that's with all the data taken together, with a mean residual of about 34 milliarcseconds in right ascension and 24 milliarcseconds in declination [link to arxiv.org]
The standard deviation is within the root-mean-square error of the orbit itself.
[link to www.minorplanetcenter.net]
In other words, the actual average for the residuals is virtually non-existent and the uncertainty itself is driven by uncertainty in the orbit of Pluto, which itself is driven by the limited length of time we've had to observe pluto.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro


The "fudge factor" is highly relative. Tolerances are far less important for cutting firewood, than for grinding optical lenses. Because of the great distances, and significant mass sizes of the outer planets we're dealing with, and given your point about "the limited length of time we've had to observe pluto", it's pretty clear the "tolerances" currently accepted, are still - even with modern technology - pretty FORGIVING. In other words, you adjust the mass of Neptune, and suddenly the math "works". Well you could just as easily adjust the orbital period (for example) by a few hours and it wouldn't surprise me if the "math works". Now of course I am choosing orbital period as a random variable - and I am not saying that adjusting that one variable "will" make the math work, so don't come back and crow about how adjusting the oribital period won't make the math work ... I GET IT.

BUT - there are numerous variables, and tweaking one or more can result in whatever "result" you'd be looking for.

Bottom line - when it comes to the outer planets, it's clear we're still NOOBS to a very large (and for proud scientists) "uncomfortable" extent, and given our dependance on NASA for data, and relative limited ability to verify this data independantly, I cannot rule out the possibility - even likelihood - that the data is being "sampled" (given the range of tolerances) to create the desired result; which of course is not very scientific. (There are numerous examples of "scientists" outright FAKING data for political or monetary motives - why should NASA scientists be "above suspicion"?) And because the change is so relatively SMALL (0.5 percent for Neptune) - I have no problem accepting that the numbers you say you've run gave you the result YOU find "satisfactory".

I don't find it CONCLUSIVE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



clappa
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 21310346
United States
08/17/2012 04:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...


It's not magical, and for Pluto we have a much smaller arc of observations over a much larger orbit, thus our orbital determination still contains a modest amount of uncertainty which contributes to the current residuals. The situation is analogous to any given asteroid shortly after discovery. The initial "condition code" is higher than 1 for quite a while because there has only been a short span of time to observe the asteroid and only a small part of its orbital arc has been observed. Correcting Neptune's mass has drastically reduced the residuals of Pluto, however. In the 60's, before Neptune's mass was corrected, the average residual for the observation set with the lowest standard deviation was about half an arcsecond (500 milliarcseconds). The standard deviation (1 sigma) for residuals in Pluto's position was generally around an arcsecond or so.
[link to articles.adsabs.harvard.edu]

Thanks to the revised mass of Neptune as well as more observations and more accurate CCD measurement, we have currently reduced the standard deviation of the residuals to about 500 milliarcseconds (half an arcsecond) when using optical observations to determine its position, and that's with all the data taken together, with a mean residual of about 34 milliarcseconds in right ascension and 24 milliarcseconds in declination [link to arxiv.org]
The standard deviation is within the root-mean-square error of the orbit itself.
[link to www.minorplanetcenter.net]
In other words, the actual average for the residuals is virtually non-existent and the uncertainty itself is driven by uncertainty in the orbit of Pluto, which itself is driven by the limited length of time we've had to observe pluto.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro


The "fudge factor" is highly relative. Tolerances are far less important for cutting firewood, than for grinding optical lenses. Because of the great distances, and significant mass sizes of the outer planets we're dealing with, and given your point about "the limited length of time we've had to observe pluto", it's pretty clear the "tolerances" currently accepted, are still - even with modern technology - pretty FORGIVING.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Sure, if you're talking about pluto. That's a pointless and arbitrary goalpost you set up. It's your sad attempt at deflection from the fact that the perturbations thought to be seen in neptune and uranus were indeed accounted for by an inaccurate mass figure for neptune and ultimately not by "planet x."
In other words, you adjust the mass of Neptune, and suddenly the math "works". Well you could just as easily adjust the orbital period (for example) by a few hours and it wouldn't surprise me if the "math works".
 Quoting: max

Wrong. If the problem were with the elements themselves, and were solvable as such, then curve fitting the orbit to the observations would have fixed it. It would have been a trivial problem, but that's not where the problem was, so that was not a valid solution.
I GET IT.
 Quoting: max

No, you do not get it.
I don't find it CONCLUSIVE.
 Quoting: max

Not my problem, you have serious issues if you think you somehow "won." You lost, badly. Of course your friends are too stupid to understand that, which seems to be what you're counting on. How sad for you that you depend on the stupidity of those who read your posts.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro


>> It's your sad attempt at deflection from the fact that the perturbations thought to be seen in neptune and uranus were indeed accounted for by an inaccurate mass figure for neptune and ultimately not by "planet x."

Explain this brainiac: Harrington not only postulated Planet X in an attempt to account for the perturbations of Uranus and Neptune, but found it necessary to place the orbit of PX at a 32 degree inclination from the ecliptic. [link to articles.adsabs.harvard.edu] How in the world does a mere 0.5 adjustment in the mass of neptune "forgive" the need for a gravitational force at a 32 degree inclination from the ecliptic??? The observed perturbation is real, it's the explanation for it that we're debating. Are you suggesting that the mere planetoid pluto ALONE accounts for this???? I can see Harrington LAUGHING at the mere suggestion!!!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


clappa
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 21310346
United States
08/17/2012 04:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...

Sure, if you're talking about pluto. That's a pointless and arbitrary goalpost you set up. It's your sad attempt at deflection from the fact that the perturbations thought to be seen in neptune and uranus were indeed accounted for by an inaccurate mass figure for neptune and ultimately not by "planet x."
...

Wrong. If the problem were with the elements themselves, and were solvable as such, then curve fitting the orbit to the observations would have fixed it. It would have been a trivial problem, but that's not where the problem was, so that was not a valid solution.
...

No, you do not get it.
...

Not my problem, you have serious issues if you think you somehow "won." You lost, badly. Of course your friends are too stupid to understand that, which seems to be what you're counting on. How sad for you that you depend on the stupidity of those who read your posts.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro


>> It's your sad attempt at deflection from the fact that the perturbations thought to be seen in neptune and uranus were indeed accounted for by an inaccurate mass figure for neptune and ultimately not by "planet x."

Explain this brainiac: Harrington not only postulated Planet X in an attempt to account for the perturbations of Uranus and Neptune, but found it necessary to place the orbit of PX at a 32 degree inclination from the ecliptic.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

So what? It was a forced solution and it failed to predict future behavior. It was wrong. Get over it. The correct solution was to have correct mass values (which again, actually involved making corrections to all of the outer planets, most significantly to Neptune). Trying to fit the same data to a false explanation of an additional planet will of course yield bizarre results, including for inclination, and ultimately will fail to predict future behavior properly. Your entire argument boils down to a logical fallacy of an argument from ignorance. You seem to think you just "intuit" the inclination of a hypothetical planet that could temporarily account for residuals in observations compared to the orbit determination that are actually caused by inadequately accurate mass figures. The calculations involved are not trivial things you can just make assumptions about like that, the arrogance and ignorance in doing so even after independent validation has taken place is astounding. You live in denial simply because the actual results do not agree with your ignorance pre-conceived notions.
Are you suggesting that the mere planetoid pluto ALONE accounts for this???? I can see Harrington LAUGHING at the mere suggestion!!!
 Quoting: max

At no time did I say anything that could even allow you to think that. Congratulations, you once again proved your supreme ignorance.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro


>> It was a forced solution

Indeed, and we can be CERTAIN that Standish's solution (Harrington had access to the same Voyager data) as VERIFIED by no less an astronomical giant than mutlogo with his 8 inch scope and laptop, was "not" forced.

We KNOW this because mutlogo says so!

>> The calculations involved are not trivial things you can just make assumptions about

Since they are "not trivial", they can't be easily verified ... CAN THEY?

>> even after independent validation has taken place

YOUR INDEPENDANT VALIDATION!!! After you just got done saying they weren't "trivial"!

lol4me lol4me lol4me

>> a logical fallacy of an argument from ignorance.

laugh TRUST ME, I'M A "SCIENTIST!!!"

... a tale told by an idiot (no, SHILL), full of sound and fury, signifying nothing

SOOO I guess Tombaugh's discovery of Pluto which he spent a year searching for, was nothing more than an AMAZING occurrence of PURE DUMB LUCK, because, given Pluto's size and Harrington saying that because of it's tiny size, could have NO discernable effect on the orbits of Uranus and Neptune meant Tombaugh, searching BECAUSE of "phantom pertubances" (due to incorrect mass figures) - and then actually finding "pluto" is an amazingly FANTASTIC co-incidence!!!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



cruiseclappacruiseclappaohyeahoridinjihadcruise
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 21310346
United States
08/17/2012 04:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Please remember this if Obama announces the presence of Planet X: Dr. Astro insists Planet X is not real. Circuit Breaker insists Planet X is not real. So neither of them can say squat about Planet X after an official announcement! They cannot say that the Planet X announced is real but the Planet X being discussed for so long is not. Cannot have it both ways. That would be dishonest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1641673


Considering Obama will announce no such thing, you've got nothing to worry about.

BTW, nice of you to join us Astrogal50.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Seconded. Nice that someone (from the Mods) has the courage to speak-up though.

Gal, there won't be any announcement. Nancy already prepared "it may or may not happen"...

What do you think will be the more likely outcome, given Nancy's "track record"...

Remember the 7/10? Remember the alleged "COW punches"? Remember 2003? Remember the "PEN #1" lie?

Time to wake up gal.
 Quoting: More about Tunnel-vision 21739974


siren2 alert_2 siren2

I think Hap owes me a REFUND!

Here is Nancy saying, not that 2012 was too far out, but that December 21st, 2012 was too far out!!!

I was the_fool_ for paying off Hap!!!

Bear in mind that the Zetas have stated they will NOT give a date, having only made the statement that the date of Dec 21, 2012 is too far in the future, the pole shift occurring before that date ...

[link to www.zetatalk.com]

doomon
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


HA HA!!!

macgun

oridinstarwarscruise

Zeta, yer my new Glp hero!

He he
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 21310346
United States
08/17/2012 04:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...


Why this time next year? What is the qualitative difference in waiting until then? What will make the evidence compelling THEN that isn't compelling NOW?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


John Moore says Niburu is DAYS away!!


 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


John Moore is DEAD WRONG!
Thread: Nibiru Analysis *Jupiter analysis on page 20*

 Quoting: Dr. Astro


lol Someone gave me negative karma for being "an Astromut fan"

OH THE IRONY!!!!

oh_irony lol4me
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


TEE HE HE HE

oh god yer killin me dude!

ahaha hoho haha snort snort