Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,427 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 189,835
Pageviews Today: 243,076Threads Today: 41Posts Today: 919
01:46 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72441093
United States
05/09/2017 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Melfy? Did his mom's basement flood and ruin his computer? Did they force him to take his meds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60275060


I'm still thicker than pig shit.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 74343536
United States
05/09/2017 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Melfy? Did his mom's basement flood and ruin his computer? Did they force him to take his meds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60275060


I'm still thicker than pig shit.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72441093


It's all about ASCENSION now, and the coming solar flash.
KeepingItReal

User ID: 30776013
Canada
05/09/2017 11:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Melfy! I thought you died during the 2012 passage! Dip me in shit, you survived!! Must be all of those tips in Nancy's survival guide.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#
"Amateur Meteorologist"

User ID: 70684744
United States
05/10/2017 04:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Melfy? Did his mom's basement flood and ruin his computer? Did they force him to take his meds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60275060


I'm still around.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I thought your Bunker got destroyed by Planet X.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 71885369
United States
05/10/2017 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Melfy! I thought you died during the 2012 passage! Dip me in shit, you survived!! Must be all of those tips in Nancy's survival guide.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Salutations! That YOU KeepingItReal are still checking this thread is even MORE surprising. It's been five years since 2012. I stopped actively posting at GLP in 2013, though I have always continued checking the top page for pinned threads. GLP is definitely a goto news source par excellence! A couple days ago I saw this thread for the first time in YEARS and said to myself "WTF", why not drop in and say "hello"? Out of all the adversaries, I had the utmost respect for you, Astro, and Geomagnetic Storm. You guys actually engaged and sincerely debated.

I will say I probably miss the OP more than anyone ironically. The Lone Ranger rarely had anything substantive to say, but he was LOL Hilarious!

I had a lot FUN in the leadup to 2012. Funny thing though, is sometime around November 2012, I suddenly **KNEW** at a gut level that nothing was going to happen, and that nothing would happen for quite awhile. When December 21st came and went without a whimper, I was not surprised.

I went back to more mainstream activities. The leadup to the Trump election got me using GLP again multiple times a day - for awhile there I was going weeks at a time between visits. I voted for Trump, and highly sympathize with most of the political outlook of this forum. GLP is "home" in more ways than one.

Things are starting to really get more interesting though on the "woo woo" front. I still think a HUGE planet wide event is on the horizon. More and better info is coming out DAILY now.

Things are going to get INTERESTING ....

Stay Tuned!
The Deplorable AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

05/10/2017 07:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Melfy! I thought you died during the 2012 passage! Dip me in shit, you survived!! Must be all of those tips in Nancy's survival guide.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Salutations! That YOU KeepingItReal are still checking this thread is even MORE surprising. It's been five years since 2012. I stopped actively posting at GLP in 2013, though I have always continued checking the top page for pinned threads. GLP is definitely a goto news source par excellence! A couple days ago I saw this thread for the first time in YEARS and said to myself "WTF", why not drop in and say "hello"? Out of all the adversaries, I had the utmost respect for you, Astro, and Geomagnetic Storm. You guys actually engaged and sincerely debated.

I will say I probably miss the OP more than anyone ironically. The Lone Ranger rarely had anything substantive to say, but he was LOL Hilarious!

I had a lot FUN in the leadup to 2012. Funny thing though, is sometime around November 2012, I suddenly **KNEW** at a gut level that nothing was going to happen, and that nothing would happen for quite awhile. When December 21st came and went without a whimper, I was not surprised.

I went back to more mainstream activities. The leadup to the Trump election got me using GLP again multiple times a day - for awhile there I was going weeks at a time between visits. I voted for Trump, and highly sympathize with most of the political outlook of this forum. GLP is "home" in more ways than one.

Things are starting to really get more interesting though on the "woo woo" front. I still think a HUGE planet wide event is on the horizon. More and better info is coming out DAILY now.

Things are going to get INTERESTING ....

Stay Tuned!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So who in the planet x community do you now subscribe to? Have you fallen for Nibiru channel's discredited physicist?

astrobanner2
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 71885369
United States
05/10/2017 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Melfy! I thought you died during the 2012 passage! Dip me in shit, you survived!! Must be all of those tips in Nancy's survival guide.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Salutations! That YOU KeepingItReal are still checking this thread is even MORE surprising. It's been five years since 2012. I stopped actively posting at GLP in 2013, though I have always continued checking the top page for pinned threads. GLP is definitely a goto news source par excellence! A couple days ago I saw this thread for the first time in YEARS and said to myself "WTF", why not drop in and say "hello"? Out of all the adversaries, I had the utmost respect for you, Astro, and Geomagnetic Storm. You guys actually engaged and sincerely debated.

I will say I probably miss the OP more than anyone ironically. The Lone Ranger rarely had anything substantive to say, but he was LOL Hilarious!

I had a lot FUN in the leadup to 2012. Funny thing though, is sometime around November 2012, I suddenly **KNEW** at a gut level that nothing was going to happen, and that nothing would happen for quite awhile. When December 21st came and went without a whimper, I was not surprised.

I went back to more mainstream activities. The leadup to the Trump election got me using GLP again multiple times a day - for awhile there I was going weeks at a time between visits. I voted for Trump, and highly sympathize with most of the political outlook of this forum. GLP is "home" in more ways than one.

Things are starting to really get more interesting though on the "woo woo" front. I still think a HUGE planet wide event is on the horizon. More and better info is coming out DAILY now.

Things are going to get INTERESTING ....

Stay Tuned!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So who in the planet x community do you now subscribe to? Have you fallen for Nibiru channel's discredited physicist?

 Quoting: The Deplorable Astromut


Greetings Astro! Been awhile!

Nibiru from the Sumerian translates as "Planet of the Crossing". That could be ANY planet - Mars, Venus, the destroyed planet that is now the asteroid belt, comets, and Kuiper objects. (Jupiter and Saturn vacuumed their share of debris certainly.) Bottom line, as **YOU** have stated repeatedly, there is no incoming planetary complex that fits Nancy's fabled construct. It's disinformation.

But "disinformation" usually has a PURPOSE - to hide and deflect seekers away from the actual truth. The actual truth appears to be changes to our sun caused by some kind electromagnetic differences in the region of the galaxy we are now travelling into and have been for some time now. I'm old enough to CLEARLY remember a lemon yellow sun. Today, that same sun is now brilliant WHITE. The concern now is the potential for a massive CME event. Current timetable 2018-2024. And that is subject to change and not etched in stone. There will be little if any additional warning beyond what we are already experiencing.

That's my current take on things.
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 74869492
Germany
05/11/2017 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nibiru from the Sumerian translates as "Planet of the Crossing". That could be ANY planet - Mars, Venus, the destroyed planet that is now the asteroid belt, comets, and Kuiper objects. (Jupiter and Saturn vacuumed their share of debris certainly.)
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So you're still constructing your beliefs around misrepresented cuneiform translations from 3000BC? wow.

But "disinformation" usually has a PURPOSE - to hide and deflect seekers away from the actual truth.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Define "actual truth", apparently you're not speeking of objective observations or data that ANYONE can independently verify.

The actual truth appears to be changes to our sun caused by some kind electromagnetic differences in the region of the galaxy we are now travelling into and have been for some time now.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Ah there we have your "actual truth" and it's clearly based on:

I'm old enough to CLEARLY remember a lemon yellow sun. Today, that same sun is now brilliant WHITE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Subjective perception. There we have it.
And how do I (already) know your "kind of electromagnetic differences in the region of the galaxy" is something we cannot scientifically measure? I must be a truth-teller.

The concern now is the potential for a massive CME event. Current timetable 2018-2024. And that is subject to change and not etched in stone. There will be little if any additional warning beyond what we are already experiencing.

That's my current take on things.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Why don't you let scientists make ACTUAL SCIENCE and leave speculation for what it is.

Man, you have NO CLUE about things. Still the same old confused individual. That you voted for someone who claims man-made climate change is not happening and denies scientists doing science just goes to show that you rather go by "alternative facts" than objective tangible data.

Sad. I hoped people would move on and learn their lessons from all the failed predictions and esoteric BS... but then someone has to keep it up, no?
yeahsure
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72933439
United States
05/11/2017 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nibiru from the Sumerian translates as "Planet of the Crossing". That could be ANY planet - Mars, Venus, the destroyed planet that is now the asteroid belt, comets, and Kuiper objects. (Jupiter and Saturn vacuumed their share of debris certainly.)
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So you're still constructing your beliefs around misrepresented cuneiform translations from 3000BC? wow.

But "disinformation" usually has a PURPOSE - to hide and deflect seekers away from the actual truth.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Define "actual truth", apparently you're not speeking of objective observations or data that ANYONE can independently verify.

The actual truth appears to be changes to our sun caused by some kind electromagnetic differences in the region of the galaxy we are now travelling into and have been for some time now.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Ah there we have your "actual truth" and it's clearly based on:

I'm old enough to CLEARLY remember a lemon yellow sun. Today, that same sun is now brilliant WHITE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Subjective perception. There we have it.
And how do I (already) know your "kind of electromagnetic differences in the region of the galaxy" is something we cannot scientifically measure? I must be a truth-teller.

The concern now is the potential for a massive CME event. Current timetable 2018-2024. And that is subject to change and not etched in stone. There will be little if any additional warning beyond what we are already experiencing.

That's my current take on things.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Why don't you let scientists make ACTUAL SCIENCE and leave speculation for what it is.

Man, you have NO CLUE about things. Still the same old confused individual. That you voted for someone who claims man-made climate change is not happening and denies scientists doing science just goes to show that you rather go by "alternative facts" than objective tangible data.

Sad. I hoped people would move on and learn their lessons from all the failed predictions and esoteric BS... but then someone has to keep it up, no?
yeahsure
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision


Climate change is happening throughout the solar system - it's not "man-made".

[link to www.divinecosmos.com]
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 74869492
Germany
05/11/2017 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Climate change is happening throughout the solar system - it's not "man-made".

[link to www.divinecosmos.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72933439


Doesn't change the fact that the rate of CO2 emissions ON EARTH is unprecedented and this directly influences climate and other positive/negative feedback cycles.
It is INDEED man-made, wether you like it or not.
The conclusion is crystal-clear and backed by tons of data and observations:
[link to www.ipcc.ch]

You ain't going to fool an accredited earth scientist who has first hand access to the data and the people researching it ;-)

Maybe you should find better sources than "divinecosmos" or "Alex Jones" and the like!
P.S: I couldn't find ONE substantial paper on that site. Not that I did expected to find any, but still, scientific conclusions relay on the consensus of various studies being done, not single studies which may portray the case otherwise.

[link to www.skepticalscience.com (secure)] (I would strongly recommend that you entirely read this one)

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 05/11/2017 12:46 PM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
#Geomagnetic_Storm#
"Amateur Meteorologist"

User ID: 71054761
United States
05/11/2017 02:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nibiru from the Sumerian translates as "Planet of the Crossing". That could be ANY planet - Mars, Venus, the destroyed planet that is now the asteroid belt, comets, and Kuiper objects. (Jupiter and Saturn vacuumed their share of debris certainly.)
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So you're still constructing your beliefs around misrepresented cuneiform translations from 3000BC? wow.

But "disinformation" usually has a PURPOSE - to hide and deflect seekers away from the actual truth.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Define "actual truth", apparently you're not speeking of objective observations or data that ANYONE can independently verify.

The actual truth appears to be changes to our sun caused by some kind electromagnetic differences in the region of the galaxy we are now travelling into and have been for some time now.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Ah there we have your "actual truth" and it's clearly based on:

I'm old enough to CLEARLY remember a lemon yellow sun. Today, that same sun is now brilliant WHITE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Subjective perception. There we have it.
And how do I (already) know your "kind of electromagnetic differences in the region of the galaxy" is something we cannot scientifically measure? I must be a truth-teller.

The concern now is the potential for a massive CME event. Current timetable 2018-2024. And that is subject to change and not etched in stone. There will be little if any additional warning beyond what we are already experiencing.

That's my current take on things.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Why don't you let scientists make ACTUAL SCIENCE and leave speculation for what it is.

Man, you have NO CLUE about things. Still the same old confused individual. That you voted for someone who claims man-made climate change is not happening and denies scientists doing science just goes to show that you rather go by "alternative facts" than objective tangible data.

Sad. I hoped people would move on and learn their lessons from all the failed predictions and esoteric BS... but then someone has to keep it up, no?
yeahsure
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision


Climate change is happening throughout the solar system - it's not "man-made".

[link to www.divinecosmos.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72933439


Wrong!
74444

User ID: 74444
United States
05/11/2017 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
As I live and breathe, ZM returns. And moves the goalposts to his current Doom timetable of 2018-2024.

New verse, same as the first. A pity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74873762
Colombia
05/12/2017 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, there are grounds for concern about what Melfy said. It isn't entirely accurate, but I found out somewhere some time ago that as the solar sytem orbits the galaxy, it oscialltes from galactic north to galactic south, and we are entring the galactic north, where radiation emmisions are higher and more dangerous. And I agree the "apparent" change of sun colour is probably just paranoia, just 6 months ago I went to the Amazon River and enjoyed a beautiful sunset while on a small village where I could clearly see the sun was yellow.
Although by this point it's pretty safe to say that the Nibiru badwagon is all but dead, most of the core followers have left except for Gerard and almost all threads are dead. Although it did undergo a brief revival thanks to several stupid news outlets finding out about it and stating it like fact.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 74872745
United States
05/12/2017 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, there are grounds for concern about what Melfy said. It isn't entirely accurate, but I found out somewhere some time ago that as the solar sytem orbits the galaxy, it oscialltes from galactic north to galactic south, and we are entring the galactic north, where radiation emmisions are higher and more dangerous. And I agree the "apparent" change of sun colour is probably just paranoia, just 6 months ago I went to the Amazon River and enjoyed a beautiful sunset while on a small village where I could clearly see the sun was yellow.
Although by this point it's pretty safe to say that the Nibiru badwagon is all but dead, most of the core followers have left except for Gerard and almost all threads are dead. Although it did undergo a brief revival thanks to several stupid news outlets finding out about it and stating it like fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74873762


>> and enjoyed a beautiful sunset while on a small village where I could clearly see the sun was yellow.

I clearly remember a yellow sun at 1:00pm on a cloudless July day mowing the law, temperature 90 degrees fahrenheit circa 1978 near Detroit, Michigan. This is what the sun looked like EVERYDAY for decades. You get absolute consensus on this with anyone over the age of 50. (Unless of course they're lying shills.) Yes the sun still looks yellow as it nears sunset, for you are seeing it through more atmosphere.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 74872745
United States
05/12/2017 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
As I live and breathe, ZM returns. And moves the goalposts to his current Doom timetable of 2018-2024.

New verse, same as the first. A pity.
 Quoting: 74444


Nancy had PX causing the sun to have a CME that would cook earth in the process.

There is no PX that matches her description.

Nevertheless, I've been aware of numerous references to an "age ending" CME of gargantuan proportions for decades. Ed Dames had his "Kill Shot" remote viewing results. My mother was a huge follower of the Mary apparitions in Medjugorje Yugoslavia. She talked nonstop about the coming "3 days of darkness".



None of this "scientific", but there's no shortage of it. 2018-2024 are dates Wilcox and Good are pushing. It matters little as there will next to no warning if it were to happen. There is little one can do beyond basic preps like a few days of food and water. No sense worrying about it, beyond trying to live a "good" life - which we should all be doing anyway.
The Deplorable AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

05/12/2017 09:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, there are grounds for concern about what Melfy said. It isn't entirely accurate, but I found out somewhere some time ago that as the solar sytem orbits the galaxy, it oscialltes from galactic north to galactic south, and we are entring the galactic north, where radiation emmisions are higher and more dangerous. And I agree the "apparent" change of sun colour is probably just paranoia, just 6 months ago I went to the Amazon River and enjoyed a beautiful sunset while on a small village where I could clearly see the sun was yellow.
Although by this point it's pretty safe to say that the Nibiru badwagon is all but dead, most of the core followers have left except for Gerard and almost all threads are dead. Although it did undergo a brief revival thanks to several stupid news outlets finding out about it and stating it like fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74873762


>> and enjoyed a beautiful sunset while on a small village where I could clearly see the sun was yellow.

I clearly remember a yellow sun at 1:00pm on a cloudless July day mowing the law, temperature 90 degrees fahrenheit circa 1978 near Detroit, Michigan. This is what the sun looked like EVERYDAY for decades. You get absolute consensus on this with anyone over the age of 50. (Unless of course they're lying shills.) Yes the sun still looks yellow as it nears sunset, for you are seeing it through more atmosphere.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


No true scotsman fallacy.
astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74872745
United States
05/12/2017 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, there are grounds for concern about what Melfy said. It isn't entirely accurate, but I found out somewhere some time ago that as the solar sytem orbits the galaxy, it oscialltes from galactic north to galactic south, and we are entring the galactic north, where radiation emmisions are higher and more dangerous. And I agree the "apparent" change of sun colour is probably just paranoia, just 6 months ago I went to the Amazon River and enjoyed a beautiful sunset while on a small village where I could clearly see the sun was yellow.
Although by this point it's pretty safe to say that the Nibiru badwagon is all but dead, most of the core followers have left except for Gerard and almost all threads are dead. Although it did undergo a brief revival thanks to several stupid news outlets finding out about it and stating it like fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74873762


>> and enjoyed a beautiful sunset while on a small village where I could clearly see the sun was yellow.

I clearly remember a yellow sun at 1:00pm on a cloudless July day mowing the law, temperature 90 degrees fahrenheit circa 1978 near Detroit, Michigan. This is what the sun looked like EVERYDAY for decades. You get absolute consensus on this with anyone over the age of 50. (Unless of course they're lying shills.) Yes the sun still looks yellow as it nears sunset, for you are seeing it through more atmosphere.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


No true scotsman fallacy.
 Quoting: The Deplorable Astromut


I noze whuts eyez seenz
Setheory

User ID: 36555423
United States
05/12/2017 11:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Melfy? Did his mom's basement flood and ruin his computer? Did they force him to take his meds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60275060


I'm still around.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Please allow me to ask the questions that are in the poster's minds.

What have you learned from all the failed doom that you have put your faith and belief in?

What has it cost you and was in worth it?

What drives your desire to find new sources of doom?

Last Edited by Setheory on 05/12/2017 11:33 AM
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74872745
United States
05/12/2017 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Melfy? Did his mom's basement flood and ruin his computer? Did they force him to take his meds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60275060


I'm still around.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Please allow me to ask the questions that are in the poster's minds.

What have you learned from all the failed doom that you have put your faith and belief in?

What has it cost you and was in worth it?

What drives your desire to find new sources of doom?
 Quoting: Setheory


WOW - I'm truly amazed at everyone who is still around. It's almost like it was 2012 all over again!

As for your "questions" ...

I have always been interested in esoteric topics, if for no other reason other than I find this subject FASCINATING. I'm convinced of one thing, and that is we all share the SAME reality. It's the same reality for the scientist, the atheist, the Muslim and the Catholic. That means if reincarnation is real, it's real for EVERYONE. So what that means, is obviously everyone can't be "right" in their thinking and outlook. Either the atheist or the mystic is wrong - they both can't be right. Even though I am no mystic, I have seen enough clues in my life to be very persuaded that there is more beyond the five senses than atheists posit. I've seen enough to persuade me that some people can see the past without having any history with it in school, media, family or elsewhere. And I've seen where some people can occasionally see elements of the future beyond what mere chance guessing would reveal. I've also had my own "ufo" experience - nothing extraordinary, but enough confirmation to persuade me that the testimony of others is probably true more often than not. I've also seen enough evidence of coverups and disinformation to persuade me that powerful organizations are "hiding" a great deal from us. They are hiding technology, science, history, you name it. It has been said that as much as one third of ALL human knowledge is CLASSIFIED. I am persuaded this probably true.

So, I am convinced that **THEY** are hiding something - A LOT in fact.

Obviously, that one third body of knowledge can only be "guessed" at. Only clues exist, not hard evidence available to the public. Whether it's giant human skeletons, ETs, free energy devices, or even human trafficking practiced by powerful people, none of it can be PROVEN by the common person because of the lack of accessible evidence.

That said, there are a LOT of "clues" that "THEY" know or are concerned that some big planet wide (Earth) or even solar system wide EVENT is on the horizon. Those clues can be found in every major religion, as well as the behavior of people, corporations and governments.

I don't know if anything of historical import at that level will happen in my lifetime, or even my children's lifetime. But there is and has been for awhile, enough NOISE to be concerning.

Nancy is a case in point. She is still online. She told me herself back in 2007 that she had a wealthy "fan" that paid all her credit card bills. That is consistent with a lot of folks recruited to work on behalf of classified "programs". So that tells me that rich powerful people connected to the Military Industrial Complex/Black Ops/Intelligence Community WANT this disinformation out there and ongoing. She also is psychic or "schizophrenic" in that she does indeed hear voices, and does indeed do "automatic typing". She's a legitimate "channel" even though what it is she's channeling is NOT legitimate, and doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Nevertheless, there is a LOT of really good and genuine information in those thousands of web pages she put together. But picking it out from the disinformation can be challenging.

So what I have learned? - probably not what YOU think I "should" have learned. My outlook is largely the same as it has been since I was a young adult in the 80s. Life is so much more than is taught in school, media and church. There probably is something coming that is scaring the elite - but what and when cannot be determined with any genuine confidence. So I continue to look for clues.

What have I lost? From my perspective, nothing. A lot of time obviously reading and whatnot, but it's a "hobby". It's what I ENJOY, not unlike someone who spends a lot of time and money playing golf.

>> What drives your desire to find new sources of doom?

I'm just always looking the most comprehensive "world view" that accounts for everything. That explains our collective reality, history, mentality, and perhaps destiny. A grand unifying theory of EVERYTHING. That's all. Too much to ask??
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 74872745
United States
05/12/2017 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Melfy? Did his mom's basement flood and ruin his computer? Did they force him to take his meds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60275060


I'm still around.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Please allow me to ask the questions that are in the poster's minds.

What have you learned from all the failed doom that you have put your faith and belief in?

What has it cost you and was in worth it?

What drives your desire to find new sources of doom?
 Quoting: Setheory


WOW - I'm truly amazed at everyone who is still around. It's almost like it was 2012 all over again!

As for your "questions" ...

I have always been interested in esoteric topics, if for no other reason other than I find this subject FASCINATING. I'm convinced of one thing, and that is we all share the SAME reality. It's the same reality for the scientist, the atheist, the Muslim and the Catholic. That means if reincarnation is real, it's real for EVERYONE. So what that means, is obviously everyone can't be "right" in their thinking and outlook. Either the atheist or the mystic is wrong - they both can't be right. Even though I am no mystic, I have seen enough clues in my life to be very persuaded that there is more beyond the five senses than atheists posit. I've seen enough to persuade me that some people can see the past without having any history with it in school, media, family or elsewhere. And I've seen where some people can occasionally see elements of the future beyond what mere chance guessing would reveal. I've also had my own "ufo" experience - nothing extraordinary, but enough confirmation to persuade me that the testimony of others is probably true more often than not. I've also seen enough evidence of coverups and disinformation to persuade me that powerful organizations are "hiding" a great deal from us. They are hiding technology, science, history, you name it. It has been said that as much as one third of ALL human knowledge is CLASSIFIED. I am persuaded this is probably true.

So, I am convinced that **THEY** are hiding something - A LOT in fact.

Obviously, that one third body of knowledge can only be "guessed" at. Only clues exist, not hard evidence available to the public. Whether it's giant human skeletons, ETs, free energy devices, or even human trafficking practiced by powerful people, none of it can be PROVEN by the common person because of the lack of accessible evidence.

That said, there are a LOT of "clues" that "THEY" know or are concerned that some big planet wide (Earth) or even solar system wide EVENT is on the horizon. Those clues can be found in every major religion, as well as the behavior of people, corporations and governments.

I don't know if anything of historical import at that level will happen in my lifetime, or even my children's lifetime. But there is and has been for awhile, enough NOISE to be concerning.

Nancy is a case in point. She is still online. She told me herself back in 2007 that she had a wealthy "fan" that paid all her credit card bills. That is consistent with a lot of folks recruited to work on behalf of classified "programs". So that tells me that rich powerful people connected to the Military Industrial Complex/Black Ops/Intelligence Community WANT this disinformation out there and ongoing. She also is psychic or "schizophrenic" in that she does indeed hear voices, and does indeed do "automatic typing". She's a legitimate "channel" even though what it is she's channeling is NOT legitimate, and doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Nevertheless, there is a LOT of really good and genuine information in those thousands of web pages she put together. But picking it out from the disinformation can be challenging.

So what I have learned? - probably not what YOU think I "should" have learned. My outlook is largely the same as it has been since I was a young adult in the 80s. Life is so much more than is taught in school, media and church. There probably is something coming that is scaring the elite - but what and when cannot be determined with any genuine confidence. So I continue to look for clues.

What have I lost? From my perspective, nothing. A lot of time obviously reading and whatnot, but it's a "hobby". It's what I ENJOY, not unlike someone who spends a lot of time and money playing golf.

>> What drives your desire to find new sources of doom?

I'm just always looking for the most comprehensive "world view" that accounts for everything. That best explains our collective reality, history, mentality, and perhaps destiny. A grand unifying theory of EVERYTHING. That's all. Too much to ask??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Was Me - took too long to write and got logged out.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 05/12/2017 12:56 PM
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 74869492
Germany
05/12/2017 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm convinced of one thing, and that is we all share the SAME reality. It's the same reality for the scientist, the atheist, the Muslim and the Catholic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Just for clarification, you are speaking of "objective reality", which should indeed be the same for everyone (assuming we don't live in a simulated reality which has enough detail to convince us everything is in causal relation), however "percieved reality" differs a lot between those groups or people.

That means if reincarnation is real, it's real for EVERYONE. So what that means, is obviously everyone can't be "right" in their thinking and outlook. Either the atheist or the mystic is wrong - they both can't be right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


That's right, but a pretty bad example. That's why science came up in the first place: to eliminate subjective perception of "reality" to a minimum, ideally to zero.


Even though I am no mystic, I have seen enough clues in my life to be very persuaded that there is more beyond the five senses than atheists posit. I've seen enough to persuade me that some people can see the past without having any history with it in school, media, family or elsewhere. And I've seen where some people can occasionally see elements of the future beyond what mere chance guessing would reveal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Again it becomes clear that these are all ASSUMPTIONS based on "percieved reality". Nothing you can pinpoint that anyone (regardless of what he believes) can independently confirm and come to the same conclusion. This should indicate that you are not speaking of something universal, something true to anyone, but instead be something that YOU percieve as "true"-> ergo not being "objective reality".


I've also had my own "ufo" experience
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


So did I, but that doesn't mean "they" (which shouldn't be said in any case and rather be specified) are hiding something from us. It could be a natural aerial phenomena or even a black project or whatever. We just DON'T KNOW for certain what it is until we have hard evidence - which up to this date does not exist.
Obviously it is also something "they" cannot hide, otherwise you wouldn't be able to experience it - which at the same time means, you would be able to collect tangible data!


- nothing extraordinary, but enough confirmation to persuade me that the testimony of others is probably true more often than not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


I think it's the other way round. In the age of internet the ammount of BS vastly outstrips congruent observations.


I've also seen enough evidence of coverups and disinformation to persuade me that powerful organizations are "hiding" a great deal from us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


You are not thirteen anymore. OF COURSE they are hiding something, for whatever reasons, as is logical in a big scheme of politics and leadership. But these "things" may not exactly be what you wish to believe: A global cover-up of some doom-event or "secret knowledge". Why? Because they cannot cover up things that happen on a global scale, as would be true for "fluctuations of the sun", "earthquakes" and the like.

They are hiding technology, science, history, you name it. It has been said that as much as one third of ALL human knowledge is CLASSIFIED. I am persuaded this probably true.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Assumptions. Which seemingly lead you to search for the "truth" elsewhere -> on the internet where every dimwit can start a blog and post his stupid beliefs -> Something you shouldn't do. You should look for objective reality, which you can only pinpoint by having tangible facts that ANYONE can INDEPENDENTLY CONFIRM.

So, I am convinced that **THEY** are hiding something - A LOT in fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Yes, that is something everyone eventually realizes, but again, it may not be the "things" you believe.

Obviously, that one third body of knowledge can only be "guessed" at. Only clues exist, not hard evidence available to the public.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


I disagree. If we are speaking of objective reality, everyone is able to "obtain that knowledge". Basic Math isn't going to change in the next billion years, as it was valid billions of years ago - much like physics, chemistry, geology etc.
You are ASSUMING again that there is "secret knowledge" that nobody (except "they") are able to obtain because "we" don't have the puzzle pieces. This is again just speculation and leads nowhere.

Whether it's giant human skeletons, ETs, free energy devices, or even human trafficking practiced by powerful people, none of it can be PROVEN by the common person because of the lack of accessible evidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Same logical mistake. If any of this were true (objective reality) anyone could access this "evidence".
(Apart from I cannot believe you even fell for the "giant human skeleton" BS)

That said, there are a LOT of "clues" that "THEY" know or are concerned that some big planet wide (Earth) or even solar system wide EVENT is on the horizon. Those clues can be found in every major religion, as well as the behavior of people, corporations and governments.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


How is any of the previous statements leading to that conclusion? It makes no sense. It is irrational and most likely just something you WANT TO BELIEVE. There is no causation between these assumptions and some "doom-event" nor is there any correlation!

I don't know if anything of historical import at that level will happen in my lifetime, or even my children's lifetime. But there is and has been for awhile, enough NOISE to be concerning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Indeed, and you have been ignoring that NOISE from scientists. Many major scientists warn that humanity will be doomed by asteroids, AI, diseases, overpopulation and other factors - ALL of which have a solid foundation based on current events and projections into the future.

Nancy is a case in point. She is still online. She told me herself back in 2007 that she had a wealthy "fan" that paid all her credit card bills. That is consistent with a lot of folks recruited to work on behalf of classified "programs". So that tells me that rich powerful people connected to the Military Industrial Complex/Black Ops/Intelligence Community WANT this disinformation out there and ongoing. She also is psychic or "schizophrenic" in that she does indeed hear voices, and does indeed do "automatic typing". She's a legitimate "channel" even though what it is she's channeling is NOT legitimate, and doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Nevertheless, there is a LOT of really good and genuine information in those thousands of web pages she put together. But picking it out from the disinformation can be challenging.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


I disagree. As someone who has skyped with her on a weekly basis I can assure you that her speaking in the third-person is nothing someone couldn't do - who has years of experience with it.
As to the matter of financing herself: I even described a case (in my expose, see link below) where a wealthy guy gave her lots of $$ in exchange for personal ZetaTalk. Nothing special, there are pretty dumb folks out there too - which have a lot of money. The one thing does not exclude the other.



So what I have learned? - probably not what YOU think I "should" have learned. My outlook is largely the same as it has been since I was a young adult in the 80s. Life is so much more than is taught in school, media and church. There probably is something coming that is scaring the elite - but what and when cannot be determined with any genuine confidence. So I continue to look for clues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Why is it that you can't give up on your fantastical views of the world? I can understand that objective reality might be a little more dull than "reincarnation, prophecy, destiny" etc. but eventually you will realize:
1 - these beliefs come up because of fear of uncertainity
2 - the universe is still PRETTY DAMN AWESOME without this BS.

What have I lost? From my perspective, nothing. A lot of time obviously reading and whatnot, but it's a "hobby". It's what I ENJOY, not unlike someone who spends a lot of time and money playing golf.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


It sounds like a justification to yourself to avoid the fact that you wasted TONS of time and ressources on dead-ends.
Moving on is the key.

>> What drives your desire to find new sources of doom?

I'm just always looking the most comprehensive "world view" that accounts for everything. That explains our collective reality, history, mentality, and perhaps destiny. A grand unifying theory of EVERYTHING. That's all. Too much to ask??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74872745


Have you heared about the method to determine a reality that is true to everyone? I'll give you a hint: it starts with s and ends with e. This method has brought us to the Moon and has led to you being able to type on your computer. Bottomline: it has brought us much FARTHER than religion, esoteric, astrology and all these other beliefs combined TOGETHER. - Why not give it a try and elminiate your human biases to an absolute minimum?

You see I've become a man of science and that is something I'm very proud of. Realizing that our perception of the world is very biased and that we as humans are very fallible on determining "reality" based on "gut feeling", "hunches" and the like - is the major lesson I learned from getting out of ZetaTalk. Even in such cases, you can make something positive out of a dead-end and wasted time/ressources - but you'll have to learn your lesson and MOVE ON. For that you'll have to admit that you were WRONG in the first place - which is something that should not be too hard if you are really out for figuring out how the universe works.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 05/12/2017 04:40 PM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 71885369
United States
05/13/2017 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Why is it that you can't give up on your fantastical views of the world? I can understand that objective reality might be a little more dull than "reincarnation, prophecy, destiny" etc. but eventually you will realize:
1 - these beliefs come up because of fear of uncertainity
2 - the universe is still PRETTY DAMN AWESOME without this BS.
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision


>> these beliefs come up because of fear of uncertainity (sic)

Hmmm, you seem pretty CERTAIN about this. Can you provide any peer reviewed studies to back up this statement? According to data released by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life (2009 survey), not only do a quarter of Americans believe in reincarnation, but 24 percent of American Christians expressed a belief in reincarnation.

[link to reincarnationafterdeath.com]

So essentially you're saying that 24% of Americans are manifesting delusional fantasies because of paranoia.

From the link above:

How many people believe in reincarnation? A new survey reveals that 51% of the people in the world believe in God. Only 18 percent say they do not believe, and 17 percent are undecided.

More than 18,000 people in 23 countries participated in the survey conducted by the Global Research Society and the Institute for Social Research (Ipsos). The survey also found that 51% of the people believe in reincarnation (sic - should be "life after death" 19% believe in reincarnation), while 23 percent believe that we only will “cease to exist”. About a quarter (26 percent) said they do not know what will happen after death.

Bobby Duffy, managing director of Ipsos, told Reuters that “it may seem to many that we live in a secular world, but this study shows that spiritual life is important to the citizens of the world, since half of them said they believed in a supreme being”.


So YOU represent only 23 percent of the world's population, while suggesting the other 77% (or the 51% who affirmatively expressed belief in an afterlife) are suffering some kind of mental incapacity.

Proof???

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 05/13/2017 09:17 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74232721
United States
05/13/2017 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Climate change is happening throughout the solar system - it's not "man-made".

[link to www.divinecosmos.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72933439


Doesn't change the fact that the rate of CO2 emissions ON EARTH is unprecedented and this directly influences climate and other positive/negative feedback cycles.
It is INDEED man-made, wether you like it or not.
The conclusion is crystal-clear and backed by tons of data and observations:
[link to www.ipcc.ch]

You ain't going to fool an accredited earth scientist who has first hand access to the data and the people researching it ;-)

Maybe you should find better sources than "divinecosmos" or "Alex Jones" and the like!
P.S: I couldn't find ONE substantial paper on that site. Not that I did expected to find any, but still, scientific conclusions relay on the consensus of various studies being done, not single studies which may portray the case otherwise.

[link to www.skepticalscience.com (secure)] (I would strongly recommend that you entirely read this one)
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision

Rock strata layers indicate life flourished during periods of high carbon dioxide. Current levels are NOT the highest ever. Your facts are wrong.

Also, there is NO FACT BASED connection between man made carbon and warming temperatures.
The only connection is the Lucifiean elite controlling the masses.
Please, do ligitimate research instead of regurgitating what the NWO narrative is.
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 74869492
Germany
05/13/2017 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Doesn't change the fact that the rate of CO2 emissions ON EARTH is unprecedented and this directly influences climate and other positive/negative feedback cycles.
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision

Rock strata layers indicate life flourished during periods of high carbon dioxide. Current levels are NOT the highest ever. Your facts are wrong.

Also, there is NO FACT BASED connection between man made carbon and warming temperatures.
The only connection is the Lucifiean elite controlling the masses.
Please, do ligitimate research instead of regurgitating what the NWO narrative is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74232721


Learn to read correctly. I said RATE OF CO2 release, not the CO2-ammount in total. We're not speaking about the Carbon-Age here. I'm a geologist, dumass.

And there is indeed a FACT BASED connection between CO2 and warming temperatures: it's called "Greenhouse-effect" and it workes like this:

- Greenhouse gases as CO3, O3, SO4, H2O etc. let sunlight through the atmossphere and absorb the back radiating infra-red radiation, this in turn:
- Heats the oceans (mostly), which means less Ice -> less albedo -> less reflection of sunlight -> even more warming -> even more exposed landmass -> even more decomposition of organic material -> even more green-house gas emissions

That's a positive feedback cycle. (There are "negative" feedback cycles too - namely CaCO3 deposition through silica-rock weathering, but the problem is, that we've greatly distrubed this "balance" that has aligned itself during millions of years by extracting MASSIVE AMMOUNTS of stored CO2 from age-old deposits (that are not subject to the usual CO2-cycle on the surface) namely Carbon from the Carbon-Age, fossil fuels, gas etc.

Of course you'd say something along the lines of "do ligitimate (sic) research instead of regurgitating what the NWO narrative is." because that's what all the tards say, when they can't read scientific papers.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 05/13/2017 09:54 AM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 74869492
Germany
05/13/2017 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hmmm, you seem pretty CERTAIN about this. Can you provide any peer reviewed studies to back up this statement?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


No I can't back up this statement by peer-reviewed studies, because I'm not aware of any and at the same time psychological topics like this are hard to accurately pin-point.

Take it as my personal opinion. And if you are interested why I come to this conclusion, it is because this concept of "reincarnation" has no hard evidence whatsoever yet many people believe in it. It does not seem too far fetched that people would rather believe all their hard work of forming a personality lives on rather than just decomposes into its elements. It's very human to search for a deeper meaning of life - but if you look from a big perspective, earth and humanity is completly irrelevant to the course of the universe. That's something eventually hard to accept, from a childish point of view. So it is not only fear of uncertainity but also fear of meaninglessness.

According to data released by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life (2009 survey), not only do a quarter of Americans believe in reincarnation, but 24 percent of American Christians expressed a belief in reincarnation.

[link to reincarnationafterdeath.com]

So essentially you're saying that 24% of Americans are manifesting delusional fantasies because of paranoia.

From the link above:

How many people believe in reincarnation? A new survey reveals that 51% of the people in the world believe in God. Only 18 percent say they do not believe, and 17 percent are undecided.

More than 18,000 people in 23 countries participated in the survey conducted by the Global Research Society and the Institute for Social Research (Ipsos). The survey also found that 51% of the people believe in reincarnation (sic - should be "life after death" 19% believe in reincarnation), while 23 percent believe that we only will “cease to exist”. About a quarter (26 percent) said they do not know what will happen after death.

Bobby Duffy, managing director of Ipsos, told Reuters that “it may seem to many that we live in a secular world, but this study shows that spiritual life is important to the citizens of the world, since half of them said they believed in a supreme being”.


So YOU represent only 23 percent of the world's population, while suggesting the other 77% (or the 51% who affirmatively expressed belief in an afterlife) are suffering some kind of mental incapacity.

Proof???
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Well these are shocking results for something that we have no hard evidence of. I assume this goes back a long time where this was accepted as a "common concept", however just because many people believe in something - does not mean it must be true in any case.
Religion is a good example. People tend to assimilate what their surrounding believes, so if you grow up in a religious setting, it is likely that you will assimilate those views.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 05/13/2017 10:11 AM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 71885369
United States
05/13/2017 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Doesn't change the fact that the rate of CO2 emissions ON EARTH is unprecedented and this directly influences climate and other positive/negative feedback cycles.
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision

Rock strata layers indicate life flourished during periods of high carbon dioxide. Current levels are NOT the highest ever. Your facts are wrong.

Also, there is NO FACT BASED connection between man made carbon and warming temperatures.
The only connection is the Lucifiean elite controlling the masses.
Please, do ligitimate research instead of regurgitating what the NWO narrative is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74232721


Learn to read correctly. I said RATE OF CO2 release, not the CO2-ammount in total. We're not speaking about the Carbon-Age here. I'm a geologist, dumass.

And there is indeed a FACT BASED connection between CO2 and warming temperatures: it's called "Greenhouse-effect" and it workes like this:

- Greenhouse gases as CO3, O3, SO4, H2O etc. let sunlight through the atmossphere and absorb the back radiating infra-red radiation, this in turn:
- Heats the oceans (mostly), which means less Ice -> less albedo -> less reflection of sunlight -> even more warming -> even more exposed landmass -> even more decomposition of organic material -> even more green-house gas emissions

That's a positive feedback cycle. (There are "negative" feedback cycles too - namely CaCO3 deposition through silica-rock weathering, but the problem is, that we've greatly distrubed this "balance" that has aligned itself during millions of years by extracting MASSIVE AMMOUNTS of stored CO2 from age-old deposits (that are not subject to the usual CO2-cycle on the surface) namely Carbon from the Carbon-Age, fossil fuels, gas etc.

Of course you'd say something along the lines of "do ligitimate (sic) research instead of regurgitating what the NWO narrative is." because that's what all the tards say, when they can't read scientific papers.
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision


Nahle and his Slaying the Sky Dragon compadres demonstrate that carbon dioxide loses the energy it absorbs almost instantaneously, so there is no place for any kind of storage of thermal energy by carbon dioxide. To the more technically minded what Nahle and his colleagues say is that the release of a quantum/wave, at a different wavelength and frequency, lasts the time an excited electron takes to get back to its base state.

Thus the IPCC’s CO2 “sky blanket” is shot full of holes as rational folk are increasingly abandoning the unphysical nonsense that carbon dioxide “traps” heat and raises global temperatures. Policymakers may be the last to wise up but they, too, must nonetheless consign the man-made global warming sham to the trash can marked “junk science.”


[link to co2insanity.com (secure)]
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 71885369
United States
05/13/2017 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hmmm, you seem pretty CERTAIN about this. Can you provide any peer reviewed studies to back up this statement?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


No I can't back up this statement by peer-reviewed studies, because I'm not aware of any and at the same time psychological topics like this are hard to accurately pin-point.

Take it as my personal opinion. And if you are interested why I come to this conclusion, it is because this concept of "reincarnation" has no hard evidence whatsoever yet many people believe in it. It does not seem too far fetched that people would rather believe all their hard work of forming a personality lives on rather than just decomposes into its elements. It's very human to search for a deeper meaning of life - but if you look from a big perspective, earth and humanity is completly irrelevant to the course of the universe. That's something eventually hard to accept, from a childish point of view. So it is not only fear of uncertainity but also fear of meaninglessness.

According to data released by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life (2009 survey), not only do a quarter of Americans believe in reincarnation, but 24 percent of American Christians expressed a belief in reincarnation.

[link to reincarnationafterdeath.com]

So essentially you're saying that 24% of Americans are manifesting delusional fantasies because of paranoia.

From the link above:

How many people believe in reincarnation? A new survey reveals that 51% of the people in the world believe in God. Only 18 percent say they do not believe, and 17 percent are undecided.

More than 18,000 people in 23 countries participated in the survey conducted by the Global Research Society and the Institute for Social Research (Ipsos). The survey also found that 51% of the people believe in reincarnation (sic - should be "life after death" 19% believe in reincarnation), while 23 percent believe that we only will “cease to exist”. About a quarter (26 percent) said they do not know what will happen after death.

Bobby Duffy, managing director of Ipsos, told Reuters that “it may seem to many that we live in a secular world, but this study shows that spiritual life is important to the citizens of the world, since half of them said they believed in a supreme being”.


So YOU represent only 23 percent of the world's population, while suggesting the other 77% (or the 51% who affirmatively expressed belief in an afterlife) are suffering some kind of mental incapacity.

Proof???
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Well these are shocking results for something that we have no hard evidence of. I assume this goes back a long time where this was accepted as a "common concept", however just because many people believe in something - does not mean it must be true in any case.
Religion is a good example. People tend to assimilate what their surrounding believes, so if you grow up in a religious setting, it is likely that you will assimilate those views.
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision


>> this concept of "reincarnation" has no hard evidence


Neither is there "hard" evidence of black holes. The existence of black holes are inferred from observing other evidence. It's true that one cannot put "reincarnation" under a microscope, but just as with black holes, it's existence can be inferred from examining other evidence. What "other evidence"? Well for starters, the testimony of children who display detailed knowledge of past events they have no rational means for obtaining.

Dr. Jim Tucker, M.D., the Bonner-Lowry Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia.

The child psychiatrist has spent more than a decade studying the cases of children, usually between the ages of 2 and 6 years old, who say they remember a past life.

In his book, “Return To Life,” Tucker details some of the American cases he has studied over the years, including Ryan's.

“These cases demand an explanation,” Tucker said, “We can’t just write them off or explain them away as just some sort of normal cultural thing.”

Tucker’s office contains the files of more than 2,500 children— cases accumulated from all over the world by his predecessor, Ian Stevenson. Stevenson, who died in 2007, began investigating the strange phenomena back in 1961, and kept detailed interviews and evidence on each case.

Tucker has painstakingly coded the handwritten files, discovering intriguing patterns. For instance, 70 percent of the children say they died violent or unexpected deaths in their previous lives, and males account for 73 percent of those deaths— mirroring the statistics of those who die of unnatural causes in the general population.

“There’d be no way to orchestrate that statistic with over 2,000 cases,” Tucker said.


[link to www.today.com]

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 05/13/2017 10:25 AM
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 74869492
Germany
05/13/2017 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nahle and his Slaying the Sky Dragon compadres demonstrate that carbon dioxide loses the energy it absorbs almost instantaneously, so there is no place for any kind of storage of thermal energy by carbon dioxide. To the more technically minded what Nahle and his colleagues say is that the release of a quantum/wave, at a different wavelength and frequency, lasts the time an excited electron takes to get back to its base state.

Thus the IPCC’s CO2 “sky blanket” is shot full of holes as rational folk are increasingly abandoning the unphysical nonsense that carbon dioxide “traps” heat and raises global temperatures. Policymakers may be the last to wise up but they, too, must nonetheless consign the man-made global warming sham to the trash can marked “junk science.”


[link to co2insanity.com (secure)]
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Even assuming this were true: When "carbon dioxide loses the energy it absorbs almost instantaneously" doesn't this still mean the energy is given back to the environment?
You know of Newton's third law: there is no "spooky disappearance" of energy, it must be converted into something else. Since CO2 is obviously not glowing (heat energy converted into light), nor is CO2 converted into other elements (e=mc²), there is only: HEAT

[link to www.scientificamerican.com (secure)]

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 74869492
Germany
05/13/2017 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Neither is there "hard" evidence of black holes. The existence of black holes are inferred from observing other evidence. It's true that one cannot put "reincarnation" under a microscope, but just as with black holes, it's existence can be inferred from examining other evidence. What "other evidence"?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


That's true. As of yet there is no direct observation of black-holes (to be changed later this year, because we soon WILL HAVE a direct "photograph"). But yeah, bottomline you're right, we have no way of getting past the event horizon and take samples, but what we can say for certain is:
- these objects cause gravitational lensing, which has been proven by observing the same stars or galaxy multiple times through lensing
- these objects must have an incredible density because they produce a photon-sphere and ultimatively an event-horizon (which we can calculate by r=(2*G*Mass/c²)^0.5 btw) making them "black"
- these objects have large gravitational effects on surrounding objects, which correlate to the assumed high density (our Milky-Way is circling one supermassive black hole)
- we are able to observe other extremly dense objects (neutron-stars, quasars, pulsars etc.) where a sugar-cube has the equivalent weight of Mt.Everest (roughly)

Just to name a few.
So unlike "reincarnation" we actually have plenty of tangible data that no-doubtly prove there are objects that we describe as "black holes" (which is rather misleading and should be "black spheres").

Well for starters, the testimony of children who display detailed knowledge of past events they have no rational means for obtaining.

[link to www.today.com]
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Which has been debunked several times: [link to skeptico.blogs.com]

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 05/13/2017 10:35 AM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 71885369
United States
05/13/2017 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nahle and his Slaying the Sky Dragon compadres demonstrate that carbon dioxide loses the energy it absorbs almost instantaneously, so there is no place for any kind of storage of thermal energy by carbon dioxide. To the more technically minded what Nahle and his colleagues say is that the release of a quantum/wave, at a different wavelength and frequency, lasts the time an excited electron takes to get back to its base state.

Thus the IPCC’s CO2 “sky blanket” is shot full of holes as rational folk are increasingly abandoning the unphysical nonsense that carbon dioxide “traps” heat and raises global temperatures. Policymakers may be the last to wise up but they, too, must nonetheless consign the man-made global warming sham to the trash can marked “junk science.”


[link to co2insanity.com (secure)]
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Even assuming this were true: When "carbon dioxide loses the energy it absorbs almost instantaneously" doesn't this still mean the energy is given back to the environment?
You know of Newton's third law: there is no "spooky disappearance" of energy, it must be converted into something else. Since CO2 is obviously not glowing (heat energy converted into light), nor is CO2 converted into other elements (e=mc²), there is only: HEAT

[link to www.scientificamerican.com (secure)]

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision


... one other important fact often glossed over is that CO2 comprises a tiny 0.4% of all the gases above our heads. Nasif Nahle reminds us that this is a crucial point when considering the claims of the “grandfather” of the greenhouse gas hypothesis (GHE), Svente Arrhenius.

Change in CO2 Temperature Is NOT Change in Atmospheric Temp

When applying the GHE formula devised by Arrhenius, IPCC scientists appear to have forgotten that we must consider the proportion of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, not the proportion of the whole mixture of gases.

Even if Arrhenius was right about the GHE any change of temperature obtained from his formula is exclusively a change of temperature of the mass of carbon dioxide, not of the atmosphere.

The trick of climate doomsayers is that they draw their conclusions obtained from the Arrhenius formula for CO2 (only 0.04% of atmosphere), then apply that change of temperature to the WHOLE Earth; this is bad science, or possibly fraud.

Nahle poses this question for GHE believers:

“Is the atmosphere composed only of carbon dioxide? Why calculate the change of temperature of a mass of carbon dioxide and then after say it is the change of temperature of this trace gas that now becomes the temperature of the whole Earth?”

Astrophysicist and climate researcher, Joe Postma similarly comments:

“No one seems to have realized that any purported increase in temperature of CO2 due to CO2 absorption is APPLIED TO CO2, not the whole danged atmosphere! Again, just a slight tweak in comprehending the reality makes a whole paradigm of difference.”


[link to co2insanity.com (secure)]

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 05/13/2017 10:33 AM


News