Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,066 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 883,513
Pageviews Today: 1,216,735Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 6,273
11:57 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 786046
United States
10/04/2009 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Now that it is empty of the sense of the debunkers, this week's ZetaTalk thread is almost an object lesson in illogic, flawed reasoning, crackpot ideas, obvious bullshit, rudeness, sycophancy, arrogant ignorance and tedium!

No wonder Nancy spits venom like a pissed-off Cobra.

The boycott is a wonderful thing in that it exposes ZetaTalk naked for all to see, and the light of reality is something pseudo-science cannot bear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786038

_absurd
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Pluton
User ID: 769848
United States
10/04/2009 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Unfortunately, Nancy and the Zetas made an utterly ludicrous statement last night:

"I'm asking about the Voynich manuscript. It is written 500 years ago in some unknown language.
What is the purpose of the book?".......
"
SOZT
This is a channeled writing and thus in intended to be understood only by those individuals being visited by the aliens who channeled the book in the first place. They know who they are, and are guided to find the book in libraries. It describes the relationship of all life, the cycle of life, and what we call the sweeping arms of the Sun, which is the reason for all the planets moving in the same direction around the Sun.
EOZT "


The Zetas are not scholarly to realize that one, and only one copy of the Voynich manuscript exists. It resides at Yale University's rare books library, and is only available to academics and researchers. Before that, it was mostly in the possession of private collectors, though it was held in one private catholic library for around 20 years, in the late 1800s. It is doubtful many contactees were lined up to see it then.

therefore "They know who they are, and are guided to find the book in libraries" is impossible, and the Zetas do not know what they are talking about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 780906
Australia
10/04/2009 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Unfortunately, Nancy and the Zetas made an utterly ludicrous statement last night:

"I'm asking about the Voynich manuscript. It is written 500 years ago in some unknown language.
What is the purpose of the book?".......
"
SOZT
This is a channeled writing and thus in intended to be understood only by those individuals being visited by the aliens who channeled the book in the first place. EOZT "

therefore "They know who they are, and are guided to find the book in libraries" is impossible, and the Zetas do not know what they are talking about.
 Quoting: Pluton 769848


Don't worry, Nancy has done this hundreds of times, ie. where she does not know about something she will invent an answer linked to zetas, if the answer proves wrong she will just spin it away. Natural practice for the delusional.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 10:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That User78/68 cretin is a real foul-mouth. Mind you, Nancy is about as rude as they come. She is always slamming people down on those threads - I think some of her 'followers' like it. ZetaTalk seems to be not just a Cult of Lies, it's fast becoming a Cult of Rudeness too!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 785878

To be honest, this thread isn't devoid of it...Gerard, Andrew and Max get treated the same way. Gerard and Andrew aren't overly rude...just arrogant. Max, on the other hand, is guilty of being rude himself and then wonders why he gets treated the way he does.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786105
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That User78/68 cretin is a real foul-mouth. Mind you, Nancy is about as rude as they come. She is always slamming people down on those threads - I think some of her 'followers' like it. ZetaTalk seems to be not just a Cult of Lies, it's fast becoming a Cult of Rudeness too!

To be honest, this thread isn't devoid of it...Gerard, Andrew and Max get treated the same way. Gerard and Andrew aren't overly rude...just arrogant. Max, on the other hand, is guilty of being rude himself and then wonders why he gets treated the way he does.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


But this thread isn't trying to start a Cult!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786105
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Now that it is empty of the sense of the debunkers, this week's ZetaTalk thread is almost an object lesson in illogic, flawed reasoning, crackpot ideas, obvious bullshit, rudeness, sycophancy, arrogant ignorance and tedium!

No wonder Nancy spits venom like a pissed-off Cobra.

The boycott is a wonderful thing in that it exposes ZetaTalk naked for all to see, and the light of reality is something pseudo-science cannot bear.

:_absurd:
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


I'm glad that one hit the spot!

:5:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786105
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
are you including me?
because i will not reject if 2012 will come and go with nothing happening. (IF). it is stupid to cling to ANY date for whatever reason.
 Quoting: andrew


You are a terminal moron. NOTHING will ever wake you up.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 10:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
And why does Nancy have to be on the "same page" as the person asking the question, why don't the Zetas just read their minds? Why can't they discern between a genuine question and a trap? I have to admit that I have trapped her a couple of times as an AC, set her up, and she took the bait. You would think that the Zetas would warn her about things like that if they can read minds.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal

And lets not forget how they were asked a simple multiplication problem on Lou Gentile, only to go on some rant about how they couldn't do it because the equation and/or answer could get lost in the translation. You can tell Nancy was making it up as she went because there were lots of pauses and the use of "uh" and "um". What the whole thing really translated to was that Nancy needed a calculator.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786105
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That User78/68 cretin is a real foul-mouth. Mind you, Nancy is about as rude as they come. She is always slamming people down on those threads - I think some of her 'followers' like it. ZetaTalk seems to be not just a Cult of Lies, it's fast becoming a Cult of Rudeness too!


:bdingle:
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Didn't notice YOU on the ZT thread Melfy! Too much trouble logging out as Nancy then back in as yourself? Getting confusing in your old age?
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 10:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
bdingle
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


That's they best you can come up with, huh? Mmm, why am I not surprised?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 10:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
_absurd
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Yes, everything Nancy says is totally absurd. Come to think of it, you defending it is pretty absurd too.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 10:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...and the Zetas do not know what they are talking about.
 Quoting: Pluton 769848

Oh, but that's been known for a long time.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 10:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm still waiting for you to justify your ridiculous claim that satellites orbit WITHIN the Earth's atmosphere! Please explain!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786105


Max won't answer that. He was supposed to provide something to support his claims about Alaska but he never did. And when it's brought up, he ignores it.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786105
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm still waiting for you to justify your ridiculous claim that satellites orbit WITHIN the Earth's atmosphere! Please explain!


Max won't answer that. He was supposed to provide something to support his claims about Alaska but he never did. And when it's brought up, he ignores it.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


No harm in reminding him every so often though!
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 10:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No, not at all. It exposes his true character.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786105
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No, not at all. It exposes his true character.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


and that is not a pretty sight....
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 786046
United States
10/04/2009 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm still waiting for you to justify your ridiculous claim that satellites orbit WITHIN the Earth's atmosphere! Please explain!


Max won't answer that. He was supposed to provide something to support his claims about Alaska but he never did. And when it's brought up, he ignores it.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


There are numerous particle flows that man is unaware of. Many of these flows extend the "atmosphere" beyond the boundaries that man considers relevant.

>> Max won't answer that.

dwagain

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 10/04/2009 11:04 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Pluton
User ID: 769848
United States
10/04/2009 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
ZM do you think you can disprove the assertion with the Voynich manuscript? why would contactees be driven to libraries to read the MS when only one copy exists, and it has always been held privately?
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 786046
United States
10/04/2009 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
ZM do you think you can disprove the assertion with the Voynich manuscript? why would contactees be driven to libraries to read the MS when only one copy exists, and it has always been held privately?
 Quoting: Pluton 769848

You're assuming "many" contactees. The Zetas were certainly referring to the "private holder" of the manuscript.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Thundercheeks

User ID: 664542
Australia
10/04/2009 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
ZM do you think you can disprove the assertion with the Voynich manuscript? why would contactees be driven to libraries to read the MS when only one copy exists, and it has always been held privately?

You're assuming "many" contactees. The Zetas were certainly referring to the "private holder" of the manuscript.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Ahhhhh! see, there had to be a rational explanation for it.

norespect
Brakes is gone!! "Weeze fweewheelin!"

Just say "NO!" to Luciferian Insectazoids.

"I am not here"...what is here?..Isn't here just there without a T...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 753766
United States
10/04/2009 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm still waiting for you to justify your ridiculous claim that satellites orbit WITHIN the Earth's atmosphere! Please explain!


Max won't answer that. He was supposed to provide something to support his claims about Alaska but he never did. And when it's brought up, he ignores it.


There are numerous particle flows that man is unaware of. Many of these flows extend the "atmosphere" beyond the boundaries that man considers relevant.

>> Max won't answer that.


 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Changing the subject I see. You said that the atmosphere was dragging satellites along. Now you say it's "particle flows that man is unaware of".

When you are caught blowing smoke out your ass, you come up with some "magical" component to explain away your ignorance. You're not one of Nancy's brightest followers are you yard sitter?
Pluton
User ID: 769848
United States
10/04/2009 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
ZM do you think you can disprove the assertion with the Voynich manuscript? why would contactees be driven to libraries to read the MS when only one copy exists, and it has always been held privately?

You're assuming "many" contactees. The Zetas were certainly referring to the "private holder" of the manuscript.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***



"SOZT
This is a channeled writing and thus in intended to be understood only by those individuals being visited by the aliens who channeled the book in the first place. They know who they are, and are guided to find the book in libraries. It describes the relationship of all life, the cycle of life, and what we call the sweeping arms of the Sun, which is the reason for all the planets moving in the same direction around the Sun.
EOZT "


The "individuals" who are clearly contactees cannot be a private holder of the book because they are being guided to find the manuscript in libraries.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 11:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> There are numerous particle flows that man is unaware of. Many of these flows extend the "atmosphere" beyond the boundaries that man considers relevant.

 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

First of all, prove that these "particle flows" even exist. Then, explain how these "particle flows" are sufficient or strong enough to move satellites around. Until you can do that:

sinking

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 10/04/2009 11:39 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 11:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
You're assuming "many" contactees. The Zetas were certainly referring to the "private holder" of the manuscript.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


spin
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 11:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
"SOZT
This is a channeled writing and thus in intended to be understood only by those individuals being visited by the aliens who channeled the book in the first place. They know who they are, and are guided to find the book in libraries. It describes the relationship of all life, the cycle of life, and what we call the sweeping arms of the Sun, which is the reason for all the planets moving in the same direction around the Sun.
EOZT "


The "individuals" who are clearly contactees cannot be a private holder of the book because they are being guided to find the manuscript in libraries.
 Quoting: Pluton 769848

Yep. Max tried to spin it. But it was a futile endeavor because:

scope

Try again, "fence sitter."
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786159
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm still waiting for you to justify your ridiculous claim that satellites orbit WITHIN the Earth's atmosphere! Please explain!


Max won't answer that. He was supposed to provide something to support his claims about Alaska but he never did. And when it's brought up, he ignores it.


There are numerous particle flows that man is unaware of. Many of these flows extend the "atmosphere" beyond the boundaries that man considers relevant.

>> Max won't answer that.

:dwagain:
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


I see. If you make a stupid statement that is WRONG, just make up SOME MORE BULLSHIT to 'support' it, rather than admitting being WRONG!!

Yes, this is typical ZetaCult behaviour.

What are these 'particle flows' and what EVIDENCE do you have that they exist?
Thundercheeks

User ID: 664542
Australia
10/04/2009 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm still waiting for you to justify your ridiculous claim that satellites orbit WITHIN the Earth's atmosphere! Please explain!


Max won't answer that. He was supposed to provide something to support his claims about Alaska but he never did. And when it's brought up, he ignores it.


There are numerous particle flows that man is unaware of. Many of these flows extend the "atmosphere" beyond the boundaries that man considers relevant.

>> Max won't answer that.

dwagain


I see. If you make a stupid statement that is WRONG, just make up SOME MORE BULLSHIT to 'support' it, rather than admitting being WRONG!!

Yes, this is typical ZetaCult behaviour.

What are these 'particle flows' and what EVIDENCE do you have that they exist?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786159


Damn!!! I was going to go to bed but now I gotta hear the bullshit answer to this one....Damn you!.
Brakes is gone!! "Weeze fweewheelin!"

Just say "NO!" to Luciferian Insectazoids.

"I am not here"...what is here?..Isn't here just there without a T...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786159
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
And by the way, Max, 'The Atmosphere' as defined by Wiki is:

"The Earth's atmosphere is a layer of gases surrounding the planet Earth that is retained by Earth's gravity. "

So how do these (unproven) particle flows' constitute 'atmosphere'? Are they gas?

Atmosphere is GAS. Satellites do not orbit within the Earth's gaseous atmosphere.

You were WRONG. You made (yet another) MASSIVE BOOB, but you don't have the balls to admit it.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/04/2009 12:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No, he doesn't. He'll come back and either spin it or post a little cartoon.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786159
United Kingdom
10/04/2009 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No, he doesn't. He'll come back and either spin it or post a little cartoon.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


True, but we will all see once more the conniving little worm 'he' is.

News








Proud Member Of The Angry Mob