Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 3,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,283,230
Pageviews Today: 3,183,417Threads Today: 784Posts Today: 14,176
08:51 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 800639
New Zealand
10/23/2009 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
If I had any doubts about his 911 story, or the slightest bit of respect for him, that all vanished with our exchange today.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Melfy seems to thrive on NOT being honest and straight up with people here. Melfy's overall behaviour is nothing less than deceptive. I mean no wonder most folk here dismiss Melfy's claims so readily. Melfy's so called claim of being a fence Sitter, with all things Zetatalk, is in complete contrast to his willingness to be the advertising arm of Zetatalk here on GLP. And now Melfy adds the bonus irony of also claiming to be an unbelieving fence sitter.

A little less hypocritical billshit on Melfy's behalf would be a good start I suggest.

I have a law degree, and am a 9-11 Survivor, having been inside Tower One on 9-11.


Debunked already, ad nauseum, get some new material.

_absurd


You are a FAKE!

A "fake" what??? I am a non-believing fence-sitter - so I guess that would make me a "fake believer" if that is that you are driving at!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 10/23/2009 02:05 AM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 780906
Australia
10/23/2009 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Wrong - I **KNOW** how to purify water, collect clean water, even how to carry it.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


6 billion humans know how to carry water, you on the other hand had to study the task!
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
10/23/2009 05:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Wrong - I **KNOW** how to purify water, collect clean water, even how to carry it.


6 billion humans know how to carry water, you on the other hand had to study the task!
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit

Max is very EDUCATED. Not only does he know all about water. He also took an intensive night course in how to use a pocket knife. He is prepared to run away to his bunker when the pole shift happens. Can you imagine how long it will take for mankind to develop into a semi intelligent species if the likes of Max do the repopulating? That is of course if they don't all put corks in their dicks. How about that for real doom.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 800741
United Kingdom
10/23/2009 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Wrong - I **KNOW** how to purify water, collect clean water, even how to carry it. I am **EDUCATED** because I "bothered" to study the topic ahead of time.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


It's a pity you aren't educated enough to know that Nancy is feeding you with bullshit!

:5:
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 780906
Australia
10/23/2009 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Wrong - I **KNOW** how to purify water, collect clean water, even how to carry it. I am **EDUCATED** because I "bothered" to study the topic ahead of time.


It's a pity you aren't educated enough to know that Nancy is feeding you with bullshit!

:5:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 800741


Maxie needs slip-on shoes, it takes an IQ above 10 to tie shoelaces.
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 800818
United States
10/23/2009 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
"Victims" helping "victims" can only go so far. One victim can indeed help dig another "victim" out from the rubble - but once that is accomplished, where will EITHER of them get a sufficient supply of potable water?


Very STO of you Max. I guess you didn't read what I wrote. In an emergency, everyone is in the same boat. So you would help a little, but save your sorry ass, let the others work it out while you go home and drink the water you saved. Nice. I hope that if you ended up being in the rubble, some STS dude like myself takes the time to pull you out, wrap your wounds and give you a drink. Let me ask you a question, given that you are supposedly a survivor of 911. How did the people in the street react? I am sure there was probably a spontaneous desire to help those in need, over and above the desire to run away to a safe place. Stories of the bravery and selflessness of average citizens that day abound. Did you learn nothing from your experience, or did you just make up that you were a survivor?



>> My view of our spiritual nature is that we largely attract what we focus our attention on.

Indeed - my focus is SURVIVAL, not "disaster" but SURVIVAL. I visualize myself as the "rescuer", not the "victim".



Uh huh. A rescuer that is more motivated to save his own ass than to do what is needed to help others, as you said in the paragraph above.


>> I believe it is a waste to spend what little time we have worrying about something that might or might not happen in the future.

So you have no "insurance" I take it?? No fire, medical, homeowners, auto etc.? - because you "might" or "might not" ever need it?

My medical is provided because I live in Canada. I pay a small premium every month because that is the healthcare system we have here. Auto insurance is mandatory, so yes, I have it. Home insurance? I am native, and my home is on the reservation. Yes we have insurance, but our greatest insurance is how we band together in a crisis, like this summer when there was a serious fire that threatened to burn down a whole neighbourhood. At the drop of a hat, the people region wide banded together to provide shelter to the people evacuated from their homes with no notice. Does having insurance make you feel secure? Do you think that after Nancy's disaster you will be paid out on your claim? ROFLMAO.

>> let the others work it out while you go home and drink the water you saved.

Wrong - I **KNOW** how to purify water, collect clean water, even how to carry it. I am **EDUCATED** because I "bothered" to study the topic ahead of time.

whatever, Max. The fact is that if we are to believe that you really were at the WTC on 911, you have admitted to being too chickenshit to stick around once you were safely out to see how you could help others during the worst crisis the city had seen in a very long time. And you call that being a survivor? You call that being STO? Anyone can purify water. You don't need to be all that educated on the topic. It's called boiling the shit out of brackish water and filtering it. Not rocket science.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal

You really are a piece of work! First of all, I left the scene BEFORE the towers collapsed, and frankly there was no one TO HELP at that time. There was an over-abundance of police, fire and security personal encouraging everyone to LEAVE THE AREA. Even so, I stood around gawking behind the World Financial Center for about fifteen minutes, before I decided the BEST THING I COULD DO FOR THE SITUATION WAS LEAVE. I simply was not "authorized" to do anything else at that point, and my being close to the scene was actually an impediment to those there trying to control it. If more of the evacuees had followed my example, there would have been FEWER casualties and fewer injuries.

Once the first tower collapsed, I was already well over a MILE AWAY. Without training, equipment, or proper positioning, there is little true assistance I could have rendered even if I had turned back. I have no medical skills beyond what the average citizen possesses. In addition, the police outside of the scence were encouraging people to MOVE AWAY from the scene, not "toward" it. To do otherwise would have been in direct violation to their instructions. I have to assume you would have challenged their authority and defied them? Keep in mind that it would have taken at least ten minutes of you running toward the scene to get back there through at least one roadblock and past at least a dozen police and/or security personel. At that time, you had darn near every available cop from the various bureaus, as well as assistance from Connecticut and New Jersey, The Port Authority (who had their own police force), and even some local military crawling ALL OVER lower Manhattan, not to mention the tons of security people who were acting with the same power and authority as the police. Trust me - you'd have been arrested or shot before you got anywhere close to the scene.

Oh yea, and one more thing ... FUCK YOU!!!!

fing_

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 10/23/2009 09:07 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
George B

User ID: 758858
United States
10/23/2009 11:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
"Victims" helping "victims" can only go so far. One victim can indeed help dig another "victim" out from the rubble - but once that is accomplished, where will EITHER of them get a sufficient supply of potable water?


Very STO of you Max. I guess you didn't read what I wrote. In an emergency, everyone is in the same boat. So you would help a little, but save your sorry ass, let the others work it out while you go home and drink the water you saved. Nice. I hope that if you ended up being in the rubble, some STS dude like myself takes the time to pull you out, wrap your wounds and give you a drink. Let me ask you a question, given that you are supposedly a survivor of 911. How did the people in the street react? I am sure there was probably a spontaneous desire to help those in need, over and above the desire to run away to a safe place. Stories of the bravery and selflessness of average citizens that day abound. Did you learn nothing from your experience, or did you just make up that you were a survivor?



>> My view of our spiritual nature is that we largely attract what we focus our attention on.

Indeed - my focus is SURVIVAL, not "disaster" but SURVIVAL. I visualize myself as the "rescuer", not the "victim".



Uh huh. A rescuer that is more motivated to save his own ass than to do what is needed to help others, as you said in the paragraph above.


>> I believe it is a waste to spend what little time we have worrying about something that might or might not happen in the future.

So you have no "insurance" I take it?? No fire, medical, homeowners, auto etc.? - because you "might" or "might not" ever need it?

My medical is provided because I live in Canada. I pay a small premium every month because that is the healthcare system we have here. Auto insurance is mandatory, so yes, I have it. Home insurance? I am native, and my home is on the reservation. Yes we have insurance, but our greatest insurance is how we band together in a crisis, like this summer when there was a serious fire that threatened to burn down a whole neighbourhood. At the drop of a hat, the people region wide banded together to provide shelter to the people evacuated from their homes with no notice. Does having insurance make you feel secure? Do you think that after Nancy's disaster you will be paid out on your claim? ROFLMAO.

>> let the others work it out while you go home and drink the water you saved.

Wrong - I **KNOW** how to purify water, collect clean water, even how to carry it. I am **EDUCATED** because I "bothered" to study the topic ahead of time.

whatever, Max. The fact is that if we are to believe that you really were at the WTC on 911, you have admitted to being too chickenshit to stick around once you were safely out to see how you could help others during the worst crisis the city had seen in a very long time. And you call that being a survivor? You call that being STO? Anyone can purify water. You don't need to be all that educated on the topic. It's called boiling the shit out of brackish water and filtering it. Not rocket science.

You really are a piece of work! First of all, I left the scene BEFORE the towers collapsed, and frankly there was no one TO HELP at that time. There was an over-abundance of police, fire and security personal encouraging everyone to LEAVE THE AREA. Even so, I stood around gawking behind the World Financial Center for about fifteen minutes, before I decided the BEST THING I COULD DO FOR THE SITUATION WAS LEAVE. I simply was not "authorized" to do anything else at that point, and my being close to the scene was actually an impediment to those there trying to control it. If more of the evacuees had followed my example, there would have been FEWER casualties and fewer injuries.

Once the first tower collapsed, I was already well over a MILE AWAY. Without training, equipment, or proper positioning, there is little true assistance I could have rendered even if I had turned back. I have no medical skills beyond what the average citizen possesses. In addition, the police outside of the scence were encouraging people to MOVE AWAY from the scene, not "toward" it. To do otherwise would have been in direct violation to their instructions. I have to assume you would have challenged their authority and defied them? Keep in mind that it would have taken at least ten minutes of you running toward the scene to get back there through at least one roadblock and past at least a dozen police and/or security personel. At that time, you had darn near every available cop from the various bureaus, as well as assistance from Connecticut and New Jersey, The Port Authority (who had their own police force), and even some local military crawling ALL OVER lower Manhattan, not to mention the tons of security people who were acting with the same power and authority as the police. Trust me - you'd have been arrested or shot before you got anywhere close to the scene.

Oh yea, and one more thing ... FUCK YOU!!!!

fing_
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Well stated Max. I have to admit you made some good points.
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B

User ID: 758858
United States
10/23/2009 11:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max,

Since you’re a trained officer of the court would you be willing to place Zeta Talk claims on trial? Say one from a list that is agreed upon by the bunkers and debunkers. Each submit three and then an agreement is made to select one for trial. The court will select a judge and a jury. We will attempt to use civil court rules so the ruling will be decided by the preponderance of the evidence not beyond a shadow of a doubt. This means that a jury of maybe three people will decide, and majority rules. I would even give two positions to the bunkers with one to the debunkers.
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
User # 78/68

User ID: 681262
Canada
10/23/2009 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Okay, Max, I can understand your concerns about the economy. I'm concerned too. While I'm skeptical about a cataclysmic geological or astronomical event, an economic cataclysm (econoclysm?) is frightenling plausible, and it could occur so quickly we'd all be left standing there with "Huh?" expressions (and worthless cash).


Indeed.

Now, for the all demonizing of Nancy and Zetatalk everyone has been doing, just exactly **WHAT** is she suggesting that people actually ***DO***???

Get seeds
Get water distillers
Get survival literature
Learn about wild edibles
Learn some basic medical skills
Learn, acquire, focus on anything and everything that can aid self-sufficiency without the assistance of modern infrastructure.

If we had a currency collapse, we would lose our modern infrastructure almost as certainly as if it was destroyed by a "pole shift". We'd face the same challenges, the same dangers, the same problems.

In the end, **ALL** of Nancy's material is aimed SOLELY at encouraging individuals to prepare and be as self-sufficient as possible.

If instead it was about some "rapture" or "initiation" into some cult where you surrender your wealth and possessions and go live in some commune in Oregon where you parade around in orange robes, well then I might be more inclined to "approve" of what the debunkers are doing.

But instead, the debunkers are working tirelessly to destroy ALL of Nancy's message, including the parts that are really the keystone for the whole of Zetatalk which is ***NOT*** cosmology, but rather establishing SELF-SUFFICIENCY.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***






Very well put, Max!!!

I completely agree with you here.
George B

User ID: 758858
United States
10/23/2009 11:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Okay, Max, I can understand your concerns about the economy. I'm concerned too. While I'm skeptical about a cataclysmic geological or astronomical event, an economic cataclysm (econoclysm?) is frightenling plausible, and it could occur so quickly we'd all be left standing there with "Huh?" expressions (and worthless cash).


Indeed.

Now, for the all demonizing of Nancy and Zetatalk everyone has been doing, just exactly **WHAT** is she suggesting that people actually ***DO***???

Get seeds
Get water distillers
Get survival literature
Learn about wild edibles
Learn some basic medical skills
Learn, acquire, focus on anything and everything that can aid self-sufficiency without the assistance of modern infrastructure.

If we had a currency collapse, we would lose our modern infrastructure almost as certainly as if it was destroyed by a "pole shift". We'd face the same challenges, the same dangers, the same problems.

In the end, **ALL** of Nancy's material is aimed SOLELY at encouraging individuals to prepare and be as self-sufficient as possible.

If instead it was about some "rapture" or "initiation" into some cult where you surrender your wealth and possessions and go live in some commune in Oregon where you parade around in orange robes, well then I might be more inclined to "approve" of what the debunkers are doing.

But instead, the debunkers are working tirelessly to destroy ALL of Nancy's message, including the parts that are really the keystone for the whole of Zetatalk which is ***NOT*** cosmology, but rather establishing SELF-SUFFICIENCY.






Very well put, Max!!!

I completely agree with you here.
 Quoting: User # 78/68

So you agree her science is questionable but her heart is in the right place?
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
User # 78/68

User ID: 681262
Canada
10/23/2009 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
"Victims" helping "victims" can only go so far. One victim can indeed help dig another "victim" out from the rubble - but once that is accomplished, where will EITHER of them get a sufficient supply of potable water?


Very STO of you Max. I guess you didn't read what I wrote. In an emergency, everyone is in the same boat. So you would help a little, but save your sorry ass, let the others work it out while you go home and drink the water you saved. Nice. I hope that if you ended up being in the rubble, some STS dude like myself takes the time to pull you out, wrap your wounds and give you a drink. Let me ask you a question, given that you are supposedly a survivor of 911. How did the people in the street react? I am sure there was probably a spontaneous desire to help those in need, over and above the desire to run away to a safe place. Stories of the bravery and selflessness of average citizens that day abound. Did you learn nothing from your experience, or did you just make up that you were a survivor?



>> My view of our spiritual nature is that we largely attract what we focus our attention on.

Indeed - my focus is SURVIVAL, not "disaster" but SURVIVAL. I visualize myself as the "rescuer", not the "victim".



Uh huh. A rescuer that is more motivated to save his own ass than to do what is needed to help others, as you said in the paragraph above.


>> I believe it is a waste to spend what little time we have worrying about something that might or might not happen in the future.

So you have no "insurance" I take it?? No fire, medical, homeowners, auto etc.? - because you "might" or "might not" ever need it?

My medical is provided because I live in Canada. I pay a small premium every month because that is the healthcare system we have here. Auto insurance is mandatory, so yes, I have it. Home insurance? I am native, and my home is on the reservation. Yes we have insurance, but our greatest insurance is how we band together in a crisis, like this summer when there was a serious fire that threatened to burn down a whole neighbourhood. At the drop of a hat, the people region wide banded together to provide shelter to the people evacuated from their homes with no notice. Does having insurance make you feel secure? Do you think that after Nancy's disaster you will be paid out on your claim? ROFLMAO.

>> let the others work it out while you go home and drink the water you saved.

Wrong - I **KNOW** how to purify water, collect clean water, even how to carry it. I am **EDUCATED** because I "bothered" to study the topic ahead of time.

whatever, Max. The fact is that if we are to believe that you really were at the WTC on 911, you have admitted to being too chickenshit to stick around once you were safely out to see how you could help others during the worst crisis the city had seen in a very long time. And you call that being a survivor? You call that being STO? Anyone can purify water. You don't need to be all that educated on the topic. It's called boiling the shit out of brackish water and filtering it. Not rocket science.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal





You are a real piece of work "healer-man".

You belittle Max for leaving the scene?

He probably left the scene to get out of the way of emergency responders like he was ordered to. Nevermind his instinct for survival.

You are a fraud ... you are no healer. Nobody that heals people judges so indiscriminately.

Last Edited by User # 78/68 on 10/23/2009 11:44 AM
User # 78/68

User ID: 681262
Canada
10/23/2009 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Okay, Max, I can understand your concerns about the economy. I'm concerned too. While I'm skeptical about a cataclysmic geological or astronomical event, an economic cataclysm (econoclysm?) is frightenling plausible, and it could occur so quickly we'd all be left standing there with "Huh?" expressions (and worthless cash).


Indeed.

Now, for the all demonizing of Nancy and Zetatalk everyone has been doing, just exactly **WHAT** is she suggesting that people actually ***DO***???

Get seeds
Get water distillers
Get survival literature
Learn about wild edibles
Learn some basic medical skills
Learn, acquire, focus on anything and everything that can aid self-sufficiency without the assistance of modern infrastructure.

If we had a currency collapse, we would lose our modern infrastructure almost as certainly as if it was destroyed by a "pole shift". We'd face the same challenges, the same dangers, the same problems.

In the end, **ALL** of Nancy's material is aimed SOLELY at encouraging individuals to prepare and be as self-sufficient as possible.

If instead it was about some "rapture" or "initiation" into some cult where you surrender your wealth and possessions and go live in some commune in Oregon where you parade around in orange robes, well then I might be more inclined to "approve" of what the debunkers are doing.

But instead, the debunkers are working tirelessly to destroy ALL of Nancy's message, including the parts that are really the keystone for the whole of Zetatalk which is ***NOT*** cosmology, but rather establishing SELF-SUFFICIENCY.






Very well put, Max!!!

I completely agree with you here.

So you agree her science is questionable but her heart is in the right place?
 Quoting: George B





No George, I didn't say that.

I think her survival data is top drawer stuff ... there is very much of it, and I haven't seen anybody else put as much forth with as much honesty as her.

Her science is sound ... way against mainstream, and that's what the backlash is all about. Her science scares people. And her spiritual writing I have yet to see anybody else's concepts seem so complete and correct to my way of thinking.

And that's MY point of view ... everybody else has their own way of thinking about especially THIS.
Menow
User ID: 405501
United States
10/23/2009 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No George, I didn't say that.

I think her survival data is top drawer stuff ... there is very much of it, and I haven't seen anybody else put as much forth with as much honesty as her.

Her science is sound ... way against mainstream, and that's what the backlash is all about. Her science scares people. And her spiritual writing I have yet to see anybody else's concepts seem so complete and correct to my way of thinking.

And that's MY point of view ... everybody else has their own way of thinking about especially THIS.
 Quoting: User # 78/68


Her science is sound, huh? What about the "Zeta" repulsion force strength parameters? Here they are:

[link to www.zetatalk.com]

"Where the repulsion force comes to equal the force of gravity by the time the objects in play would make contact, it builds at a rate that differs from gravity."

"The repulsion force is infinitesimally smaller than the force of gravity, but has a sharper curve so that it equals the force of gravity at the point of contact."

So under those parameters, what caused a near-light-speed, careening PX to slow as it approached the Sun?
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/23/2009 12:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Very well put, Max!!!

I completely agree with you here.
 Quoting: User # 78/68

Ah, see you got Max's page this morning. Of course you agree with him...he's your teammate after all.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/23/2009 12:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max,

Since you’re a trained officer of the court would you be willing to place Zeta Talk claims on trial? Say one from a list that is agreed upon by the bunkers and debunkers. Each submit three and then an agreement is made to select one for trial. The court will select a judge and a jury. We will attempt to use civil court rules so the ruling will be decided by the preponderance of the evidence not beyond a shadow of a doubt. This means that a jury of maybe three people will decide, and majority rules. I would even give two positions to the bunkers with one to the debunkers.
 Quoting: George B

Oh, we've already tried that with him...but gotten no where because he knows that should you treat the evidence at hand as you would in court, the jury would come back with a verdict not in Nancy's favor.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/23/2009 12:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Her science is sound ... way against mainstream, and that's what the backlash is all about. Her science scares people.
 Quoting: User # 78/68

Making assumptions again, I see. No, it doesn't scare anyone. Once you attacked "debunkers" for not understanding the scientific method...which, as you should know, requires one to prove any claim or theory before it is considered fact. And yet, you toss that all out the window in favor of Nancy's "science" which has not been tested or proven in any way.

And that's MY point of view ... everybody else has their own way of thinking about especially THIS.
 Quoting: User # 78/68

And yet you claim others are paid to be here or are some kind of agent in on some big cover up simply because their point of view differs from yours. Another example of saying one thing but doing another.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Menow
User ID: 405501
United States
10/23/2009 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
For Luser, who says that the "Zeta" science is sound, this choice bit from the past:



[link to www.skepticalmind.com]

After all, Nancy has claimed her fantasy planet has been visible for 7
years. She just changes the story whenever it's convienient. In 1996
it was a "magnitude 2.0 naked eye object" according to the Zetas. But
in June 2002 the Zetas couldn't tell you when it would be visible in
an amateur telescope.

---------------archived---------------------
From: Nancy (saquo@ix.netcom.com)
Subject: Re: Twelfth Planet Missing!
Newsgroups: sci.astro
Date: 1996/01/06

<snip archive>
The 12th Planet, a magnitude 2.0
object at the current time having just come into visibility by the
naked eye, does NOT have the appearance of a star, as it is a dull
glow, slightly reddish in appearance due to the iron in the dust that
follow it. Whatever you do, folks, don't take the word of
disinformation specialists. Do your own looking!
(End ZetaTalk)
<snip archive>


Nancy claimed that PX was visible to the NAKED EYE in 1996. Funny how when allegedly imaged in 2002, it had become MANY orders of magnitude DIMMER! Heh.
George B

User ID: 758858
United States
10/23/2009 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max,

Since you’re a trained officer of the court would you be willing to place Zeta Talk claims on trial? Say one from a list that is agreed upon by the bunkers and debunkers. Each submit three and then an agreement is made to select one for trial. The court will select a judge and a jury. We will attempt to use civil court rules so the ruling will be decided by the preponderance of the evidence not beyond a shadow of a doubt. This means that a jury of maybe three people will decide, and majority rules. I would even give two positions to the bunkers with one to the debunkers.

Oh, we've already tried that with him...but gotten no where because he knows that should you treat the evidence at hand as you would in court, the jury would come back with a verdict not in Nancy's favor.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

I thought you probably had already, but I thought I would take a chance and see how they would respond.
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/23/2009 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Menow,
Don't confuse him with facts. It only makes him mad.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 10/23/2009 12:26 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
J.William Dell

User ID: 742074
Canada
10/23/2009 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Prof. Rabbits evidence using simple observation and logic provides an understanding of the weak force magnetism plays in the solar system.
 Quoting: J.William Dell


As a further note, Venus does not have a planetary magnetic field, vis.
When Mariner 2 flew by Venus in 1962 at a distance of 6.6 planetary radii (Rv), it did not detect any evidence of an Earth-size magnetosphere. Mariner 5, passing within 1.4 Rv in 1967, detected the signatures in the solar wind of deflection around an 'obstacle' at Venus. The small inferred size of that obstacle placed an upper limit on the magnetic dipole moment of Venus of ~ 10-3 that of Earth. Later Venera 4 made magnetic measurements down to 200 km altitude, still detecting no planetary field but providing data that reduced this estimate by about an order of magnitude. In a 1974 flyby, Mariner 10 merely confirmed the existence of a small, nearly planet- size obstacle. Venera 9 and 10 were put into orbit around Venus in 1975, but did not approach Venus closer than ~ 1500 km. Nevertheless, the data that these spacecraft obtained in the wake of the planet provided the first evidence that an Earth-like magnetotail was absent, and that instead a structure related to the interplanetary magnetic field occupied that region of space. The most definitive measurements of the magnetic moment of Venus were obtained during the Pioneer Venus Orbiter mission in its first years of operation (1979-1981). Repeated low-altitude (~ 150 km) passes by that spacecraft over the antisolar region, coupled with dayside observations to the same altitude, proved the insignificance of a field of internal origin in near-Venus space.

[link to dawn.ucla.edu]

Ergo, no Nancy eddy cups, tea cups or Px cups to halt Venus with, something Nancy never checked.
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


I'm familiar with sound attenuation and the significant dropoff in volume when passing through a medium or increased distance from source. Your explanations of Magnetism shows it has similar properties to sound.

With Venus having such a small magnetic field, and with the attenuation factor of any incoming magnet, Venus would not be troubled as much as earth from a theoretical PX.

So, by our observation of earth today and its lack of any "bobble" or "wobble", we can also presume that Venus is NOT undergoing any orbital changes either.

Gravitational factors account for all known solar system effects.
 Quoting: J.William Dell


No, not really, the solar wind, radiation and other factors also affect the solar system, however it is fair to say that gravitation plays the largest part.
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


Appreciate the clarification.
Gravity being the largest factor by far in orbital dynamics,
Is it safe to say then, that the other factors (solar winds,radiation,etc, may blow an orbit off course, but, Gravity will eventually bring the system back into balance?

3) If I understand Reality 791899.
Once a planet of any size has set into a stable orbit,(such as Earths orbit and distance from the Sun) it would not matter what size the planet was, it would still maintain the same orbit.
 Quoting: J.William Dell


I would disagree somewhat, the relative size and orbital speed are factors, along with the origins of the solar system.
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


Your listed factors would be part of a planet attaining its initial stable orbit. Correct?

What "could" change a stable orbit?
ie: Without any new body in the equation.
Can a reduction of orbital speed change an orbit?


There is one theory that a sideswipe of Earth by another body spun off a molton mess to form the moon,

And under this theory, the big question is, what hit us?

And could it hit us hard enough to change the earths orbit and distance from the Sun.(6 billion years ago or so)
 Quoting: J.William Dell


The "glancing blow" of another large body is one hypothesis, another is a large rogue asteroid impact, a third is the early capture of the moon as a passing object (formed with the rest of the solar system) slow enough to be caught in Earth's gravity well.
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


Theoretically, the Moon could have been formed by a collision of Earth with another planet, the scene of the accident around the asteroid belt.
 Quoting: J.William Dell


Perhaps, although opinion is that an impact collision would not have spread the asteroid belt out so evenly, another suggestion is that the asteroid belt never got to coalesce into a planet.
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


Earth losing 40% of its mass (in moon and asteroids) could have been knocked into a chaotic orbit, with the whole system eventually finding its balance again with earth in its present orbit.
 Quoting: J.William Dell


As should be surmised, I'm reviewing Sitchens interpretations of the Sumerian creation story and his suggested Earth collision with Niburu or one of its moons.

From a Science point of view, we can only theorize on a number of possible scenarios that created the moon.(of which you have provided examples)

A possible scenario (billions of years ago)
of a large planet entering the solar system and colliding with a larger Earth, with the outcome of a debris field left at the collision site.
The earth being knocked into a different orbit and gravitationally dragging a large chunk of itself along which eventually reformed into our moon is not contrary to scientific principals.

Evidence for such a theory could be drawn from, the Asteroid belt, the similar composition of the moon and earth, the large scar of the Pacific Ocean, and the original landmass of the earth being located all on one side of the globe.

As to where this intruder planet might have come from, I can only speculate.

It has been suggested from other sources that an intruder planet might be of a more infrared flavour.

Recently (2003) it has been discovered using infrared imaging, that the Sagittarius galaxy is slowly being gobbled up by our galaxy.

[link to www.viewzone.com]
(I'm not endorsing the views of this website, just the info. I couldn't find any other science link)

It is possible that during the past meshing of the Sagittarius galaxy and our Milky Way galaxy, we might have picked up a hitchhiker ;o)



Recognizing that this is just another Moon creation theory and no different than other theories on the subject.
I can find no scientific reason why this theory could not be possible.

Unfortunately, none of us were there, so we will never know.


That would depend on the impact variables, playing some pool or eight-ball will show some of the potentials for the impact theory.
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


Having once owned a Pool Hall for a number of years.
I can relate ;o)

Kindest Regards
J.William Dell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
10/23/2009 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
If Zeta Science is sound:

Is Earth really halted in orbit?

Does the Earth wobble every day with a figure-8 motion, rather than the traditional circular motion, as Zetatalk claims?
J.William Dell

User ID: 742074
Canada
10/23/2009 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Does the Earth wobble every day with a figure-8 motion, rather than the traditional circular motion, as Zetatalk claims?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444



Only when I'm drinking.

;o)
JWD
J.William Dell

User ID: 742074
Canada
10/23/2009 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max,
Since you’re a trained officer of the court would you be willing to place Zeta Talk claims on trial? Say one from a list that is agreed upon by the bunkers and debunkers. Each submit three and then an agreement is made to select one for trial. The court will select a judge and a jury. We will attempt to use civil court rules so the ruling will be decided by the preponderance of the evidence not beyond a shadow of a doubt. This means that a jury of maybe three people will decide, and majority rules. I would even give two positions to the bunkers with one to the debunkers.
 Quoting: George B


There is no evidence other than the words of Nancy Leider.
Most courts would like 2 witnesses to verify a fact, and other than Nancy Leider, there doesn't seem to be a second witness available.

Oh, we've already tried that with him...but gotten no where because he knows that should you treat the evidence at hand as you would in court, the jury would come back with a verdict not in Nancy's favor.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


And assign court cost to him for wasting the courts time.

Regards
JWD
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 800990
Ireland
10/23/2009 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Its just wild claim after wild claim, with each claim getting wilder in order to obfuscate the last claim.

I weep that any education system can turn out people incapable of critical reasoning.

There is no Px, there is no philosophical message in ZT, good bad or indifferent, there is a vacuum of intelligence.

Zetamax is either of 2 things, nancy, or a troll getting his/her kicks.

No one is that stupid.
J.William Dell

User ID: 742074
Canada
10/23/2009 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No George, I didn't say that.
I think her survival data is top drawer stuff ... there is very much of it, and I haven't seen anybody else put as much forth with as much honesty as her.
 Quoting: User # 78/68


The survival information is a collection drawn and contributed from many sources. Over a number of years. None of it is original material from Nancy Leider.

Her science is sound ... way against mainstream, and that's what the backlash is all about. Her science scares people.
 Quoting: User # 78/68


In the areas of science pertaining to astronomy, her science has been proven to be unsound.
As well, science doesn't have ownership, and is not "her" science.
I suspect it is her pronouncements without scientific basis or evidence that "scares" people.

And her spiritual writing I have yet to see anybody else's concepts seem so complete and correct to my way of thinking.
 Quoting: User # 78/68


As pointed out in a recent post the STS/STO concept appears in the RA material of the 1970's. The rest of her spiritual writings are drawn from someone elses earlier sources. Nothing within the zetatalk site (although attributed to the "Zetas") is original.

And that's MY point of view ... everybody else has their own way of thinking about especially THIS.
 Quoting: User # 78/68


And that's a fact.

Kindest Regards
J.William Dell

Last Edited by J.William on 10/23/2009 01:26 PM
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
10/23/2009 01:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
If things went down the way you describe, Max, then I agree, you needed to get out of the way, but then again, maybe you shouldn't have exaggerated in the first place about being a survivor of 911. You previously made it sound like you barely escaped. That doesn't change the fact that yesterday you said that you wouldn't stick around to help people in a hypothetical disaster, because victims helping victims only goes so far. Perhaps I judged you wrongly, but from the things you have told us about that day it was a conclusion that made sense. I am glad you were able to get out of the building and more than a mile away before the first tower came down. Maybe next time you shouldn't overstate things so we don't get the wrong idea.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Free Store

User ID: 143685
Canada
10/23/2009 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
JWD
 Quoting: J.William Dell

I would like to ask William a question.
What color is the Sun in this photograph. William.

Thanks

:sn.nny:
Menow
User ID: 405501
United States
10/23/2009 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
JWD

I would like to ask William a question.
What color is the Sun in this photograph. William.

Thanks

:sn.nny:
 Quoting: Free Store


The Sun is not even visible in that photo. The image is completely oversaturated at that location.
Free Store

User ID: 143685
Canada
10/23/2009 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
JWD

I would like to ask William a question.
What color is the Sun in this photograph. William.

Thanks

:sn.nny:


The Sun is not even visible in that photo. The image is completely oversaturated at that location.
 Quoting: Menow 405501

The N.Korean missile looks in focus..

This is a UP photo.

.

Last Edited by four winds on 10/23/2009 01:54 PM
Menow
User ID: 405501
United States
10/23/2009 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
JWD

I would like to ask William a question.
What color is the Sun in this photograph. William.

Thanks

:sn.nny:
 Quoting: Free Store


Here's an image of the Moon:

[link to static.panoramio.com]


What color is the Moon in that image? Does it mean the Moon is actually that color?

Idiot.

News