Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 687,646
Pageviews Today: 844,312Threads Today: 169Posts Today: 3,332
06:35 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
06/18/2009 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.
 Quoting: The Commentator

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.
The Commentator

User ID: 587619
United States
06/18/2009 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
(shortened)
I mean I really wonder sometimes how the woman keep a straight face with some of the nonsense she comes out with.

Easy. The woman is senile, delusional, and staggeringly ignorant of basic science, even the grade school level science.

When you know essentially nothing you don't know you have said the most profoundly stupid thing, and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.


Hm - since long i am suspicious its not that alone.
From Statistical view, she ought to be right every now and then - remember the experiment of letting apes trying to deal with the stocks (which gaves an result better than the average Joe AND the specialist).

No, Her record IS zero - totally zero. There might be the fact that in her word the attention she gets for people contardictiong her bullshit has a more important score than the fact being right or wrong.
Ok, that would be a totally STS behaviour, but who cares? She gets attention even for being contradicted to be STO....

I REALLY look forward how the saturday night chat goes on, i beg all to be strong at least for this one, it would be an uvaluable experience.


#-------------------------------
Nancy ace will tell rueful of being historic as moon renders or receiver traces almighty popcorn trips monday night to Zetamax Mercury swing repulsions
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17230



When you let the voices in your head guide your claims, and the head the voices come out of is as useless as gasoline at a house fire you can't expect much to come out right. And she has the habit of editing her "predictions" to conform to reality, a dishonest tactic at best. Easy to see how folks as stupid as her could fall for the scam.

Agreed, the bunkers will be at each others throats soon. Just stand back and watch the body parts fly, it will be GREAT sport!
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
The Commentator

User ID: 587619
United States
06/18/2009 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17230



Yeah, I know, I have picket lines of angry doorknobs in front of my house all the time, and they are MUCH smarter, better behaved and better educated than zeta bunkers and fence shitters.

My apologies to all the doorknobs out there!
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 679804
Finland
06/18/2009 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
CB: "I know when I first joined GLP in 2003, all I did was ask questions and highlighted the many contradictions and inconsistencies. All that got me was name calling, which only served to push me further away from believing anything Nancy claimed. I really view name calling and attacks as a sign of weakness. That's why I've really been trying to get us to get away from that...no matter how much we're taunted by "bunkers." Just remind yourself that their attacks are signs of weakness. If they could truly defend ZetaTalk, they wouldn't need to throw names or advocate censorship in Nancy's threads. The evidence would speak for itself."


Then you end up like I did with Freestore and trying to discuss the ecliptic with him. He is willfully ignorant and totally obstinant. You lead him right to the brink of an unavoidable conclusion about something like "Moon out of place", and he just starts babbling and runs away, ignoring everything you have showed him. That's when I just started calling them "idiot". What else can you really do? It's the simple truth. They are willfull, paranoid, idiots.
 Quoting: Menow 405501


What else can be done than calling names. As CB wrote, namecalling only served to push away from believing anything that the insulter claimed. Namecalling is a very unwise tactic to educate anyone.

Evidence speaks for itself and when presented in a friendly manner it will work better in the long run. CB has been able to do this, regarding the proper (and not Nancy's) definition of "debunk":

I've been uncomfortable with the term "debunker" from the beginning.

Circuit Breaker recently defined the word and his definition brought some clarity to me. His definition of debunker included the words "expose...a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc. as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated." His conclusion: "By calling anyone 'debunker' they're admitting that their claims are false or exaggerated." [I'll give you the where and when if must. Just ask.]

Circuit Breaker's definition brought to mind my uneasiness about our use of the word. I used the term "debunker" because it was in common use on this thread. My dictionary defines debunk as "to expose as false: to demystify".

Do you agree with his conclusion? By calling the nay-sayers "debunkers" are we mispeaking? Just wondering.
 Quoting: burkettgirl


They sure have been mispeaking when they've bought Nancy's definition of that word. It's a good thing that finally someone is beginning to see the light there. Little by little Burkettgirl, and maybe others with her, will begin to see other inconsistencies and problems in Nancy's zetacult.

To me it was delightful to read Burkettgirl's posts on her fundamentalist grandmother's beliefs in what the minister preached as truth. What is required there is some more of self-reflective thinking.

At no time did my parents call my grandmother names or belittle her in any way. They merely expressed their views, and tried not to engage her in debates that would do nothing but put her on the defensive. It was obvious to me that, even in private talks, my parents felt respect and affection for my grandmother. If anything, they were troubled that she had no doubts about the minister's views. It bothered my parents that the minister became furious whenevr anyone disagreed with him.

I remember being present with my parents in my grandmother's church when the minister gave several sermons. I was about ten, yet I was shocked at how he used the Bible to threaten, belittle, and manipulate the congregation into thinking the way he wanted them to think. Because he was the only source of information and because they felt comfortable letting him do the thinking, they were allowed themselves to be led.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 470701 aka Burkettgirl


Yes, like followers of zetacult are allowing themselves to be led by Nancy Lieder, authoritarian leader who threatens, belittles and manipulates people, and has done so to her opponents as well as to her followers, just like any other cult leader. Nancy may not use the Bible (much) but she sure uses other similar stuff claiming to be the only viable source of valid information and interpretations. Of course we only have her say on her superior status but that's again one thing where she's no different from other fundamentalist preachers.

And just like Burkettgirl's parents being troubled of grandmother's lack of doubts about the minister's views, the debunkers of zetacult have been troubled of Nancy's followers believing and defending her every word and action.

I'm a bit sorry not being able to post in Nancy's thread, because I could help IndianaJones from Sweden out with this:
The online dictionary does not know 'kale', do you mean 'cawl' or cabbage?
 Quoting: IndianaJones

Kale is bladkål på svenska. Link:
[link to mat.msn.se]
Maybe he/she will read this thread or maybe someone will inform him/her about this, please. I'm sticking with the general boycott. This might turn more interesting with time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
06/18/2009 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.



Yeah, I know, I have picket lines of angry doorknobs in front of my house all the time, and they are MUCH smarter, better behaved and better educated than zeta bunkers and fence shitters.

My apologies to all the doorknobs out there!
 Quoting: The Commentator

I see you can stand corrected - an honest and very respectable behaiviour!
The Commentator

User ID: 587619
United States
06/18/2009 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.



Yeah, I know, I have picket lines of angry doorknobs in front of my house all the time, and they are MUCH smarter, better behaved and better educated than zeta bunkers and fence shitters.

My apologies to all the doorknobs out there!

I see you can stand corrected - an honest and very respectable behaiviour!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17230



Hey, when I get a setup line like that, what else can i do? ;-)
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
06/18/2009 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.



Yeah, I know, I have picket lines of angry doorknobs in front of my house all the time, and they are MUCH smarter, better behaved and better educated than zeta bunkers and fence shitters.

My apologies to all the doorknobs out there!

I see you can stand corrected - an honest and very respectable behaiviour!



Hey, when I get a setup line like that, what else can i do? ;-)
 Quoting: The Commentator

You have a point there ;-)))))))))))))))))))
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 701301
New Zealand
06/18/2009 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17230


Yes we must apologise to the association of doorknobs.

lol4me ....Speaking of Knobs...I thought I saw the Melfster walk in here pissed again from stupidity.

lol4me Nothing much changes eh!!
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Commentator

User ID: 587619
United States
06/18/2009 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.



Yeah, I know, I have picket lines of angry doorknobs in front of my house all the time, and they are MUCH smarter, better behaved and better educated than zeta bunkers and fence shitters.

My apologies to all the doorknobs out there!

I see you can stand corrected - an honest and very respectable behaiviour!



Hey, when I get a setup line like that, what else can i do? ;-)

You have a point there ;-)))))))))))))))))))
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17230



Glad i am not the only one to twig to it! ;-))))))))
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
The Commentator

User ID: 587619
United States
06/18/2009 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.


Yes we must apologise to the association of doorknobs.

lol4me ....Speaking of Knobs...I thought I saw the Melfster walk in here pissed again from stupidity.

lol4me Nothing much changes eh!!
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger



melfy was here? Explains the smell of a fish rotting from the head down.
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 701301
New Zealand
06/18/2009 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 701301
New Zealand
06/18/2009 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
melfy was here? Explains the smell of a fish rotting from the head down.
 Quoting: The Commentator


Yep. Melfy just cannot live glp life without us.

The wittle alien is obviously finding the zetachat thread a little bit too boring and empty for Its liking.

a_ok
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
06/18/2009 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
melfy was here?
 Quoting: The Commentator


Oops ?

didnt see her since long....
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 612979
United States
06/18/2009 08:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
She blindly believes Nancy, she steadfastly believes that the sun is not where it should be based on her observation of how the sun shines on a spot in her yard, but when offered simple methods for testing this, she commented that she was much to busy to investigate it.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal

That's what's so funny...she's too busy to put a rod in her yard and then mark where the sun rises and sets every week, which takes very little time, and yet she's able to tell you the sun is out of place. That's like Free Store telling us the moon is out of place but not being able to tell us where it should be in the first place.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 06/18/2009 08:54 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 612979
United States
06/18/2009 08:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I don't know how she will wiggle around that one, but I am sure she is working on it as the new evidence surfaces to disprove her scenario.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal

Oh, that's easy....she'll claim the "electromagnetic flux" caused the molecular bond between the bulkheads and air frame to become weakened. This caused the structural integrity to be compromised. As the plane broke apart, it experienced a complete electrical system failure which is what ultimately brought the plane down.

Oh, wow...Nancy should hire me to write crap for her.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 06/18/2009 08:59 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
06/18/2009 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I don't know how she will wiggle around that one, but I am sure she is working on it as the new evidence surfaces to disprove her scenario.

Oh, that's easy....she'll claim the "electromagnetic flux" caused the molecular bond between the bulkheads and air frame to become weakened. This caused the structural integrity to be compromised. As the plane broke apart, it experienced a complete electrical system failure which is what ultimately brought the plane down.

Oh, wow...Nancy should hire me to write crap for her.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

_doof_us

Modern jets are completely "fly by wire", and if there was an electrical failure with accompanying engine and hydraulic failure - inevitable with a complete electrical failure - the plane would in just a few seconds, lose stability and go into a high speed spin. The skin and even airframe - certainly the wings and tail - are not strong enough to withstand that kind of force, and the plane would literally SHRED as if put through a meat grinder on its way down to the ocean surface. Scattered wreckage is precisely what you would expect to find, and is indeed, what has been found!

wendys_zet
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 612979
United States
06/18/2009 09:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Soledad said:
"Interesting. I was just over at the "debunker Zeta thread" and they were quoting me and Bukketgirl. Guess they really can't generate a conversation of their own!"

Says Soledad on a thread with 9 pages about a thread with 24 pages.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal

Funny. She says we can't generate a conversation of our own, and yet, apparently they can't either. The irony.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 612979
United States
06/18/2009 09:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Modern jets are completely "fly by wire", and if there was an electrical failure with accompanying engine and hydraulic failure - inevitable with a complete electrical failure - the plane would in just a few seconds, lose stability and go into a high speed spin. The skin and even airframe - certainly the wings and tail - are not strong enough to withstand that kind of force, and the plane would literally SHRED as if put through a meat grinder on its way down to the ocean surface. Scattered wreckage is precisely what you would expect to find, and is indeed, what has been found!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


But, if a plane has no wings or tail section to begin with, it isn't going to fly. As it breaks apart, obviously it is going to lose its electrical system. But the plane was probably already crippled by then.

wrong
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
06/18/2009 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Modern jets are completely "fly by wire", and if there was an electrical failure with accompanying engine and hydraulic failure - inevitable with a complete electrical failure - the plane would in just a few seconds, lose stability and go into a high speed spin. The skin and even airframe - certainly the wings and tail - are not strong enough to withstand that kind of force, and the plane would literally SHRED as if put through a meat grinder on its way down to the ocean surface. Scattered wreckage is precisely what you would expect to find, and is indeed, what has been found!


But, if a plane has no wings or tail section to begin with, it isn't going to fly. As it breaks apart, obviously it is going to lose its electrical system. But the plane was probably already crippled by then.

wendys_zet
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> But, if a plane has no wings or tail section to begin with, it isn't going to fly.

And where is the evidence for this?

link please!

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 06/18/2009 09:12 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 612979
United States
06/18/2009 09:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
And where is the evidence for this?

link please!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

I already provided it on the previous page. Read.

And where is the evidence that there was an electrical failure due to some "electromagnetic flux?" Until you have some, you can't claim the "Zetas" are right. Therefore:

scope

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 06/18/2009 09:19 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
06/18/2009 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
And where is the evidence for this?

link please!

I already provided it on the previous page. Read.

And where is the evidence that there was an electrical failure due to some "electromagnetic flux?" Until you have some, you can't claim the "Zetas" are right. Therefore:

zetasbillb
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

From "your" article:

>> Lack of burn evidence would not necessarily rule out an explosion, said John Goglia, a former member of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board.

YES IT WOULD. What "other" *internal* force could break up a plane?? "cabin pressure??"

If not an "internal" force, than an EXTERNAL one - caused by complete and utter loss of all control of the planes engines, foils, elevators and rudder. It was shredded by centripetal and violent G forces.

The shill talk is SO transparent!!

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 06/18/2009 09:42 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 148352
Australia
06/18/2009 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...........and when it gets pointed out to her she gets all hugffy because she does not want it known she is as stupid as a bag of doorknobs.

Just my take.

That is an unbearable insult to bags of doorknobs - please dont do that again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17230


True, doorknobs are really useful. So how about "as useful as grandma's boobs" ?

Nancy_coff
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 612979
United States
06/18/2009 09:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
From "your" article:

>> Lack of burn evidence would not necessarily rule out an explosion, said John Goglia, a former member of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board.

YES IT WOULD. What "other" *internal* force could break up a plane?? "cabin pressure??"

If not an "internal" force, than an EXTERNAL one - caused by complete and utter loss of all control of the planes engines, foils, elevators and rudder. It was shredded by centripetal and violent G forces.

The shill talk is SO transparent!!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Oh, so you're an expert on these things? I didn't know you worked in the airline industry or for the NTSB. I thought you were only a lawyer. Obviously, you don't know you can have an explosion with little to no flame.

And how does any of what you said prove that there was some kind of "electromagnetic flux" that caused an electrical failure? The fact that ACARS continued to send messages showing there were speed sensor errors tends to suggest there was no electrical failure. If there was one, ACARS wouldn't have sent those messages. What you said above isn't even evidence. The only reason you claim the article is "shill talk" is because it doesn't support what Nancy and the "Zetas" said.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 06/18/2009 09:51 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 703876
United States
06/18/2009 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
From "your" article:

>> Lack of burn evidence would not necessarily rule out an explosion, said John Goglia, a former member of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board.

YES IT WOULD. What "other" *internal* force could break up a plane?? "cabin pressure??"

If not an "internal" force, than an EXTERNAL one - caused by complete and utter loss of all control of the planes engines, foils, elevators and rudder. It was shredded by centripetal and violent G forces.

The shill talk is SO transparent!!

Oh, so you're an expert on these things? I didn't know you worked in the airline industry or for the NTSB. I thought you were only a lawyer.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


A lawyer! What a joke! If maxipads is a lawyer, then I'm Santa Claus!
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 148352
Australia
06/18/2009 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
But, if a plane has no wings or tail section to begin with, it isn't going to fly. As it breaks apart, obviously it is going to lose its electrical system. But the plane was probably already crippled by then.

wrong
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


All of the post about the plane is an attempt to spin away from Nancy's complete gaff about "electromagnetic" pulses and the like, it really boils down to the most simple.

N A N C Y W R O N G A G A I N !

Nancy_coff

Last Edited by Prof_Rabbit on 06/18/2009 09:51 AM
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
06/18/2009 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
From "your" article:

>> Lack of burn evidence would not necessarily rule out an explosion, said John Goglia, a former member of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board.

YES IT WOULD. What "other" *internal* force could break up a plane?? "cabin pressure??"

If not an "internal" force, than an EXTERNAL one - caused by complete and utter loss of all control of the planes engines, foils, elevators and rudder. It was shredded by centripetal and violent G forces.

The shill talk is SO transparent!!

Oh, so you're an expert on these things? I didn't know you worked in the airline industry or for the NTSB. I thought you were only a lawyer. Obviously, you don't know you can have an explosion with little to no flame.

And how does any of what you said prove that there was some kind of "electromagnetic flux" that caused an electrical failure? The fact that ACARS continued to send messages showing there were speed senors errors tends to suggest there was no electrical failure. If there was one, ACARS wouldn't have sent those messages. What you said above isn't even evidence. The only reason you claim the article is "shill talk" is because it doesn't support what Nancy and the "Zetas" said.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

:Ha: "electromagnetic flux" would wreak havoc with the RAM based MEMORY of the multiple on-board computers. You would have CASCADING SYSTEM FAILURE. Just as the evidence suggests.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 612979
United States
06/18/2009 09:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
"electromagnetic flux" would wreak havoc with the RAM based MEMORY of the multiple on-board computers. You would have CASCADING SYSTEM FAILURE. Just as the evidence suggests.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Spin, Max....spin.

The evidence suggests something entirely different. You have no evidence that shows there was an electromagnet flux. The fact that thousands of planes cross that section every year and have no problems tends to disprove what the "Zetas" said. Nor do you have any evidence that this would cause a cascading system failure. And if there was an electrical failure, that doesn't explain why the evidence shows the plane broke apart before hitting the ocean.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 06/18/2009 09:56 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 148352
Australia
06/18/2009 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Oh, so you're an expert on these things? I didn't know you worked in the airline industry or for the NTSB. I thought you were only a lawyer.

A lawyer! What a joke! If maxipads is a lawyer, then I'm Santa Claus!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 703876


Melfy "claims" to be a lawyer, there is no evidence to suggest Melfy is a lawyer, however there is significant evidence to suggest Melfy is a sock puppet. There is a substantial amount of evidence that Melfy lies however.

While lying is a trade mark for lawyers that is also true for TEOTWAWKI cult figures. Nancy is the head of a failed cult and has never ceased lying.

Nancy_coff
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 703876
United States
06/18/2009 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max is yakking again about things he knows nothing about.
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 148352
Australia
06/18/2009 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
CB
>> But, if a plane has no wings or tail section to begin with, it isn't going to fly.

Melfy
And where is the evidence for this?
link please!


hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Best quote for the entire week!


Melfy believes a plane can fly without wings or a tail!!



spinspin
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"

News