Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,213 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 899,753
Pageviews Today: 1,169,416Threads Today: 261Posts Today: 5,040
09:07 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/26/2009 10:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I think the Zetas are limited by their HMO on how many implants they can distribute each year.

Nobody, not even super advanced alines, fucks with Blue Cross.
 Quoting: Returner 997

Damn, you'd think they would have health care licked and could give Obama some pointers. I'm still waiting for him to divulge that the government knows about "Planet X." After all, if he's as great as Nancy claims, why hasn't he said anything?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
10/26/2009 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
He can't reveal the existence of PX just yet, CB.

First, he has to address the coming 2012 apocalypse, and then reveal the truth behind UFO abductions, and then of course there are the Secret Lizard People to deal with.

But PX is on the list! Right below, um, 'Why Bigfoot is hiding the Roswell Saucer Men.'
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/26/2009 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I think the Zetas are limited by their HMO on how many implants they can distribute each year.

Nobody, not even super advanced alines, fucks with Blue Cross.

Damn, you'd think they would have health care licked and could give Obama some pointers. I'm still waiting for him to divulge that the government knows about "Planet X." After all, if he's as great as Nancy claims, why hasn't he said anything?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Though apparently he was treated to a "briefing" by Dr. Greer in the last week.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 780906
Australia
10/26/2009 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Though apparently he was treated to a "briefing" by Dr. Greer in the last week.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Let me guess, the zetas told you.....
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/26/2009 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Though apparently he was treated to a "briefing" by Dr. Greer in the last week.


Let me guess, the zetas told you.....
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


Silly Wabbit ...

Thread: Obama and G-7 Head of State given UFO/ET briefing documents as disclosure information war escalate
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Menow
User ID: 405501
United States
10/26/2009 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, Maxie, H1N1 is widespread in, what, 46 states now? I haven't heard about the rest of the world lately, but I'd say we have a "pandemic" on our hands, wouldn't you?
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
10/26/2009 11:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Yeah, Cliff is always right. Like that Summer of Hell. I guess he meant we would have a hell of a good time.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/26/2009 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, Maxie, H1N1 is widespread in, what, 46 states now? I haven't heard about the rest of the world lately, but I'd say we have a "pandemic" on our hands, wouldn't you?
 Quoting: Menow 405501


Probably seasonal flu. Very few are being tested as to the kind of flu they actually have. There's a LOT of statistical manipulation going on. It's difficult to know what is true and what isn't.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 803228
United Kingdom
10/26/2009 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's difficult to know what is true and what isn't.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


You seem to have that problem a lot.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/26/2009 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Yeah, Cliff is always right. Like that Summer of Hell. I guess he meant we would have a hell of a good time.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


I'll concede that the precise language "Summer of Hell" comes across as a bit "exaggerated" given the summer now behind us. Still, the way the "bots" work, is by reading the emotional "collective subconscious" so to speak - and there was plenty of anecdotal evidence the last four months that there was indeed a lot of "ANGER" being vented - "verbally". Clif was mistaken in assuming that the anger would be more focused, and perhaps result in more extreme "action" than just Tea Parties and town hall meetings. But that would be that fault of the "analysis of the data", not "the data".

Given what's forcast for NEXT summer, if *that* were to come to pass, then indeed, that WOULD be a "Summer of Hell".

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 10/26/2009 11:53 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 803228
United Kingdom
10/26/2009 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Yeah, Cliff is always right. Like that Summer of Hell. I guess he meant we would have a hell of a good time.


I'll concede that precise language "Summer of Hell" comes across as a bit "exaggerated" given the summer now behind us. Still, the way the "bots" work, is by reading the emotional "collective subconscious" so to speak - and there was plenty of anecdotal evidence the last four months that there was indeed a lot of "ANGER" being vented - "verbally". Clif was mistaken in assuming that the anger would be more focused, and perhaps result in more extreme "action" than just Tea Parties and town hall meetings. But that would be that fault of the "analysis of the data", not "the data".

Given what's forcast for NEXT summer, if *that* were to come to pass, then indeed, that WOULD be a "Summer of Hell".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


The way the bots work is by churning out bullshit for gullible idiots like you to lap up. You are such a sucker for everything except rational ideas.
Menow
User ID: 405501
United States
10/26/2009 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, Maxie, H1N1 is widespread in, what, 46 states now? I haven't heard about the rest of the world lately, but I'd say we have a "pandemic" on our hands, wouldn't you?


Probably seasonal flu. Very few are being tested as to the kind of flu they actually have. There's a LOT of statistical manipulation going on. It's difficult to know what is true and what isn't.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Right... any statics or info which supports "Zeta" claims are accpeted as true and any which contradicts Zetatalk is tossed aside. How droll.
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
10/26/2009 12:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, Maxie, H1N1 is widespread in, what, 46 states now? I haven't heard about the rest of the world lately, but I'd say we have a "pandemic" on our hands, wouldn't you?


Probably seasonal flu. Very few are being tested as to the kind of flu they actually have. There's a LOT of statistical manipulation going on. It's difficult to know what is true and what isn't.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

So that means Nancy must be right. Yeah, that makes sense, if you are a MORON.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/26/2009 02:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Yes, Max, people should be prepared for a disaster...but Nancy's site is about preparing for an event caused by an object that doesn't even exist. If she simply wanted to get people to prepare for disaster, why did she have to throw the whole "Planet X" myth in there?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/26/2009 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Yes, Max, people should be prepared for a disaster...but Nancy's site is about preparing for an event caused by an object that doesn't even exist. If she simply wanted to get people to prepare for disaster, why did she have to throw the whole "Planet X" myth in there?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


I happen to think that Nancy is "sincere", and if anyone should be "questioned" it would have to be "The Zetas". They have certainly misled us once already with the admitted "White Lie" - so it would be foolish to think it can't happen again. Still, one has to look to the "fruits" of her endeavors. Consider "by their fruits ye shall know them" - implying that you can't trust "words" to convey truth, but rather "actions". So the advice is, when words seem "true", don't go on that ALONE, but look to the FRUITS.

***CONVERSELY***, when words seem "untrue", don't go on that ALONE EITHER!!! Look to the FRUITS.

And what are Nancy's "fruits"?

TROUBLED TIMES
NUMEROUS HISTORICAL REFERENCES
ALTERNATIVE "ANALYSIS" OF CURRENT WORLD EVENTS

She is "thought provoking" - and that is a GOOD THING.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
10/26/2009 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max,

You've developed a tendency to overuse "quotation" marks. True, I'm very sick and extremely grumpy, but that's a bit "annoying." Please for the love of God "stop" it.

Thanks!
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
10/26/2009 03:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Yeah, times are tough and I am sure they will get worse, but it is not due to Planet X

Does it really matter? Cold is cold, hungry is hungry, sick is sick, and dead is DEAD. The point is, and always has been to BE PREPARED to be SELF SUFFICIENT. That necessity exists whether precipitated by a "pole shift" or an "economic collapse".

 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


That is all well and good for those people that have the resources to prepare. It may come as a shock to you that a lot of people can barely make it paycheque to paycheque. They do not have extra to buy provisions. I agree that we all need to be more self sufficient, but most people just can't spare the time or the expense. You are lucky that you can, but a lot of people cannot. How do you think a single mother working 2 jobs to support her kids must feel when she hears doom is coming and she needs to prepare. Who is looking out for people like her? Nobody cares today, I suspect they will care less if things get very bad.
>> Why don't you just enjoy life while you can.

Funny, you just got done saying "times are tough and I am sure they will get worse" ... so by your logic I should buy a new flat-screen rather than a water purifier, or wood-burning stove? I have a young daughter who will be a very young adult twenty years from now - if she makes it though that period. Don't I have a RESPONSIBILITY to do all I can to see that she does??

I have to agree with User, passages like this make you sound more like a SHILL than a "healer".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Where did I equate enjoying life with buying expensive toys. I meant that you could get outside, spend quality time with your family and loved ones, read, learn things. Yeah, I must be a shill because I have a different point of view. I actually care about those that suffer around me NOW, which is why I volunteer my time to do what I can to make the forgotten ones smile.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
User # 78/68

User ID: 681262
Canada
10/26/2009 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I hope she is physically well. She could use a rest. We have other nuts to entertain us while she is away, like Candace and her security detail.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal




KeepingItReal, the fraud "healer", shows how sick in the head he is ... he gets off and entertained by people he says are nuts.

That's some real rich stuff there "healer-man". See how easy you are to see through, little man?
User # 78/68

User ID: 681262
Canada
10/26/2009 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm wonder...does Nancy have anyone prepared to carry on her message if something were to happen to her? Meaning, if she were to fall seriously ill and pass away, is there anyone that will continue ZetaTalk and the weekly chats? Or will all that die with her?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker





You'd like this, eh, Circuit Breaker?
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
10/26/2009 03:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I hope she is physically well. She could use a rest. We have other nuts to entertain us while she is away, like Candace and her security detail.




KeepingItReal, the fraud "healer", shows how sick in the head he is ... he gets off and entertained by people he says are nuts.

That's some real rich stuff there "healer-man". See how easy you are to see through, little man?
 Quoting: User # 78/68

Whatever you say, Luser. At least I don't encourage a woman in her mental illness and delusions by trolling her threads and baiting debunkers. When did you ever contribute anything but judgment, arrogance and mean spiritedness to any conversation? As I have said before, I don't care what you think of me, as I am sure you don't care what I think of you either. Too bad you can't just step aside and ignore me. I would love to do the same with you.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/26/2009 03:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
KeepingItReal, the fraud "healer", shows how sick in the head he is ... he gets off and entertained by people he says are nuts.
 Quoting: User # 78/68

Look at User, the fraud "business owner." His hypocrisy knows no bounds as even he has said that Candace is nuts.

That's some real rich stuff there "healer-man". See how easy you are to see through, little man?
 Quoting: User # 78/68

That's funny there "businessman." Want to see how easy you are to see through?

Challenges "User # 78/68" Continues To Run Away From
(also known as The Number Of Ways "User # 78/68" Continues To Embarrass Himself)

1) When asked for proof that "Planet X" exists, he simply spews insults and runs away.
2) When someone wanted to bet him money (something that's very important to him) on Nancy's accuracy, he disappeared. And each time it is brought up, he ignores it.
3) I provided photographic proof that the sun was NOT rising 20 minutes early. When I asked him to dispute this, he ran away.
4) I provided a diagram proving that constellations behind the sun cannot be made visible by simply tilting the Earth or lowering it in the ecliptic. Instead of providing charts of his own to show it would be possible, he simply threw out insults and ran away.
4) When I personally invited him to Tampa to prove that I am exactly who I say I am, he initially showed interest and then ran away.
5) Hap, ID 88145, invited "User" to call him at work or e-mail him, instead of doing so he threw out more insults and ran away.
6) When asked why GOTO telescopes continue to accurately track the moon if it were moving unpredictably (i.e. too far north, too far south), he spewed more insults and ran away.
7) Hap invited anyone who believes in "Planet X" to come view the skies with him to search for this elusive "rogue planet" that "believers" all claim is so easy to see at sunrise. Instead of taking up that invitation, "User" threw out more insults and ran away.
8) ID 74444 suggested that Nancy is NOT the most popular poster on GLP and explained how he came to this conclusion. Instead of providing any evidence to prove otherwise, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
9) When asked if he believed that Earth was halted in orbit, or if he believed that "Planet X" would cause a "pole shift" and wipe out 90% of Earth's population (both of which are claims made by Nancy) - "User" called them trick questions, refused to answer and ran away.
10) "User" claims that "debunkers" lie. When asked for examples of these lies, he spews insults and runs away.
11) He claims that "debunkers" are government agents. When asked for proof of this, he spews insults and runs away.
12) Since "User" refuses to take Hap up on his offer to search for "Planet X," it was suggested "User" contact a local astronomy club and view with them. "User" spewed insults and ran away.
13) "User" claims earthquake activity is increasing. But instead of providing data to support this claim, he spewed insults and ran away.
14) Nancy claimed that Adam Air Flight 574 crashed in an inland lake. "Debunkers" have provided several links showing that Nancy is wrong. Instead of providing evidence showing otherwise, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
15) "User" contends that "Debunkers" are always wrong. When asked for examples of when "Debunkers" have been wrong, he spewed insults and ran away.
16) When asked for examples of when Nancy was right, especially when pertaining to astronomical claims and predictions, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
17) "User" has seen this list several times and has yet to dispute anything on it. Instead, he spewed insults and ran away.
18) "User" doesn't believe that vaporized water contaminated with arsenic was responsible for the illness in Peru after a meteor strike. When asked what HE thought caused it, he spewed insults and ran away.
19) Nancy claims that the Minneapolis bridge collapse was caused by some "stretch zone." When asked for evidence of this, "User" spewed insults and ran way.
20) "User" claims that I lied about amateur radio operators using their equipment and the moon for EME communications. When asked for evidence to support his claim that I lied, he spewed insults and ran away.
21) "User" claimed that many, many people are seeing the moon "not right." When asked for links of these claims or some form of evidence to support the claim that the moon is "not right," he spewed insults and ran away.
22) "User" claimed that Menow lied when he said the sun is not setting further north each day during the fall months. When asked for supporting evidence, he spewed insults and ran away. (Prof-Rabbit supplied a link showing the sun does not move north during the fall months in the north hemisphere.)
23) "User" demands that "debunkers" provide evidence or, in his words, "to put up or shut up." When "User" is asked to do the same, he spews insults and runs away.
24) Hap sent some photos to Nancy. He never stated what they were or what he believed them to be, instead he asked her what she thought they were. Nancy, and Nancy alone, stated they were photos of "Planet X." When asked which photos are "Planet X" and which ones are just lens flare, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
25) "User" continues to say I've exposed my lies. He has been asked what lies those are and to provide supporting evidence. Instead, he spews insults and runs away.
26) "User" tasked Nighthawk to demonstrate some contradictions from "ZetaTalk." Nighthawk came up with four. "User" made a weak attempt to explain them away, then spewed insults and ran away.
27) Hap provided a link to a website with photos of his equipment. "User" claimed it was all fake, spewed insults and ran away.
28) Hap's contact information is provided on the website, but instead of using it to verify Hap is who he claims, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
29) Several weeks ago, Hap again extended his invitation for anyone to come look for "Planet X" using his observatory. "User" again spewed insults and ran away.
30) "User" claimed that Nancy predicted the current economic recession...when in reality, Nancy said the recession would happen in 2003 and that the DOW would be worth a quarter of its value. When this was pointed out, "User" spewed insults and ran away. 31) "User" implied that Hap shouldn't be taken seriously because he doesn't have any credentials in astronomy...even though none are needed to be an amateur astronomer. When asked what credentials Nancy had that makes her more believable, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
32) "User" claimed that the Zetas never said they were preventing asteroid strikes. When shown exactly what the Zetas said, proving they did say it, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
33) "User" claimed that "The Commentator" outed himself as a NASA shill. When asked to explain exactly how this was done, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
34) "User" once again claimed that "The Commentator" is a NASA shill. When asked to provide evidence to support this claim, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
35) "User" stated that "debunkers" spend thousands of hours on Nancy's threads. When asked for supporting evidence, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
36) "User" claimed that only NASA would hire "debunkers." When asked for evidence of this, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
37) "User" once again claimed that "debunkers" lie. When asked for evidence of this or examples of such lies, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
38) "User" claimed I was squirming. When asked for specific examples of how I was squirming, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
39) "User" presented an article describing how GPS satellites might fail within a year. He claimed that Nancy and the "Zetas" predicted this. However, "User" failed to post the whole article which stated the reason for the potential failure is due to neglect and failure to replace key satellites...not because of some "rogue planet" as Nancy claimed. When this was pointed out to him, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
40) "User" claimed that Hap was afraid to answer his questions. Hap said he would answer any question "User" had. Instead of asking any questions, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
New to the list:
User claimed not to make assumptions. Yet, he assumes that people are paid to be here. He assumes that Hap is a fake. He assumes that Prof Rabbit works for NASA. When these assumptions are pointed out, he spews insults and runs away.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 10/26/2009 04:00 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/26/2009 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Yeah, times are tough and I am sure they will get worse, but it is not due to Planet X

Does it really matter? Cold is cold, hungry is hungry, sick is sick, and dead is DEAD. The point is, and always has been to BE PREPARED to be SELF SUFFICIENT. That necessity exists whether precipitated by a "pole shift" or an "economic collapse".



That is all well and good for those people that have the resources to prepare. It may come as a shock to you that a lot of people can barely make it paycheque to paycheque. They do not have extra to buy provisions. I agree that we all need to be more self sufficient, but most people just can't spare the time or the expense. You are lucky that you can, but a lot of people cannot. How do you think a single mother working 2 jobs to support her kids must feel when she hears doom is coming and she needs to prepare. Who is looking out for people like her? Nobody cares today, I suspect they will care less if things get very bad.


>> Why don't you just enjoy life while you can.

Funny, you just got done saying "times are tough and I am sure they will get worse" ... so by your logic I should buy a new flat-screen rather than a water purifier, or wood-burning stove? I have a young daughter who will be a very young adult twenty years from now - if she makes it though that period. Don't I have a RESPONSIBILITY to do all I can to see that she does??

I have to agree with User, passages like this make you sound more like a SHILL than a "healer".

Where did I equate enjoying life with buying expensive toys. I meant that you could get outside, spend quality time with your family and loved ones, read, learn things. Yeah, I must be a shill because I have a different point of view. I actually care about those that suffer around me NOW, which is why I volunteer my time to do what I can to make the forgotten ones smile.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


>> How do you think a single mother working 2 jobs to support her kids must feel when she hears doom is coming and she needs to prepare.

Probably the same way she feels when she or her kid is diagnosed with a serious illness, and she has no health insurance, but makes too much to qualify for Medicaid. Following YOUR logic, since we should stop talking about preparation because it might make some low-income people "feel bad", we likewise should give up our medical insurance because my having it might also make her "feel bad".

_absurd
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
10/26/2009 04:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
While I understand what you're saying...your comparison is
_absurd
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
10/26/2009 04:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Fortunately I live in a country where nobody is denied medical care no matter how much or how little they earn. Jesus, Max, you just don't get it. I have headed cholera brigades, I have helped organize earthquake preparedness groups in cities and towns. I have worked at shelters during floods and hurricanes. Just this summer I helped evacuate animals from a fire zone. I never said one should not be prepared. All I am saying is that it shouldn't be the main focus of your life.

I had a friend that bought into impending doom in the late 70s. He sold everything and made himself a little self sufficient home in a remote area. He lived there mostly alone until his death a few months ago. Cancer. At the end of his life, he was bitter about wasting his life waiting for doom that never came.

By all means, prepare, learn how to do the things that humans once did that made them different to all other species. You won't get an argument with me there. True security is knowing you don't need the frills of modern society to survive. But to make it your main focus in life is a waste of the time you do have here.

Last Edited by KeepingItReal on 10/26/2009 04:17 PM
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/26/2009 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Fortunately I live in a country where nobody is denied medical care no matter how much or how little they earn. Jesus, Max, you just don't get it. I have headed cholera brigades, I have helped organize earthquake preparedness groups in cities and towns. I have worked at shelters during floods and hurricanes. Just this summer I helped evacuate animals from a fire zone. I never said one should not be prepared. All I am saying is that it shouldn't be the main focus of your life.

I had a friend that bought into impending doom in the late 70s. He sold everything and made himself a little self sufficient home in a remote area. He lived there mostly alone until his death a few months ago. Cancer. At the end of his life, he was bitter about wasting his life waiting for doom that never came.

By all means, prepare, learn how to do the things that humans once did that made them different to all other species. You won't get an argument with me there. True security is knowing you don't need the frills of modern society to prepare. But to make it your main focus in life is a waste of the time you do have here.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


First of all, I work in DOWNTOWN CHICAGO. Obviously, I can't live "too" remotely and have a do-able commute five days a week. I have all the comforts most Americans have, and a few that most don't. That's not say I haven't "given up" some things in favor of others. The wood-burning stove setup with enough firewood to last an entire winter would have paid for a nice trip to Hawaii or Europe.

Also, the biggest problem preparers face is the fact that most everybody else is NOT preparing - forcing them to have to consider neighbors and extended family in their plans as well. Makes a tough expensive problem, even MORE so.

But - if you're going to rationally commit to being ready for the worst, then you can't shrink from the difficulty of the task.

I'd rather fail knowing I tried and did my best, than give up prematurely and realize later that I could have been a master of fate, rather than a victim of it.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 801912
New Zealand
10/26/2009 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I have been telling friends that if we get to Thanksgiving (American holiday in November) and absolutely nothing has happened to cause the average person any more concern than they feel today, then even "I" will start making future plans other than "survival".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Hey, Melfy there is nothing wrong with being well prepared for survival in the event of a local disaster, of any type, affecting your normal everyday living.
Even being prepared for some sort of disaster, of a larger scale, is not a bad thing. Mind you one can only prepare so much. But anyway back to the point of your posting. As far as "survival" preparation goes that is one thing. The following and belief in a FAILED and NONSENSICAL internet cult, such as your beloved Zetatalk, is what's really at the heart of our debate.

Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 10/26/2009 04:43 PM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Menow
User ID: 405501
United States
10/26/2009 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I happen to think that Nancy is "sincere", and if anyone should be "questioned" it would have to be "The Zetas". They have certainly misled us once already with the admitted "White Lie" - so it would be foolish to think it can't happen again. (snip)
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


You mean, it doesn't really happen unless sand until they ADMIT IT?
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/26/2009 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I have been telling friends that if we get to Thanksgiving (American holiday in November) and absolutely nothing has happened to cause the average person any more concern than they feel today, then even "I" will start making future plans other than "survival".


Hey, Melfy there is nothing wrong with being well prepared for survival in the event of a local disaster, of any type, affecting your normal everyday living.
Even being prepared for some sort of disaster, of a larger scale, is not a bad thing. Mind you one can only prepare so much. But anyway back to the point of your posting. As far as "survival" preparation goes that is one thing. The following and belief in a FAILED and NONSENSICAL internet cult, such as your beloved Zetatalk, is what's really at the heart of our debate.
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


>> ... and belief ...

I am NOT a believer.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 801912
New Zealand
10/26/2009 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
First of all, I work in DOWNTOWN CHICAGO.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Are you sure about that sockpuppet ?
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
10/26/2009 04:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I happen to think that Nancy is "sincere", and if anyone should be "questioned" it would have to be "The Zetas". They have certainly misled us once already with the admitted "White Lie" - so it would be foolish to think it can't happen again. (snip)


You mean, it doesn't really happen unless sand until they ADMIT IT?
 Quoting: Menow 405501

This is of course assuming that the Zetas actually exist outside Nancy's troubled mind. This is the advantage of using a "superior" being as the source of your pronouncements instead of clairvoyance and psychic insight. It allows you to pass the blame when your prognostications fail.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

News