Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,822 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,209,468
Pageviews Today: 3,162,161Threads Today: 847Posts Today: 15,500
09:35 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
02/03/2010 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
There's a difference - User is always SERIOUS

Yeah...always a serious ASSHOLE.


and never "playful"

Oh, I see...being serious when attacking people is okay and far better than being playful about it. Explain to me how that's being STO?


he really is truly turned off by the way the debunkers attack ANYONE who shows even the slightest interest in Zetatalk

Wrong...and a big fat LIE. User is turned off by anyone who simply questions ZetaTalk....and you know this. We've all seen him attack people who are not rude and simply ask questions.


He's guided by a moral compass

He's guided by hate and dis-contempt.


which you can argue is "broken"

Boy, you got that right.


but at least he tries to stay on course.

What? No, he doesn't. He makes claims but never comes back to support or defend them. He made a claim a month ago about earthquakes increasing and said that "debunkers" would be afraid to discuss it. He pointed out a link to a chart that someone else posted. That chart also had a link indicating where the data came from. But that chart and link both turned out to be bogus. "Debunkers" did try to discuss it with him...and he continuously ran away. In fact, he ignored every request to discuss the subject. When Nancy is wrong on something and it is pointed out, he doesn't discuss it...he simply spews insults and runs away.


The Lone Ranger on the other hand clearly DELIGHTS in insulting people and casting aspersions. You can tell he really ENJOYS it.

So does User.


User clearly does not.

BIG DIFFERENCE.



Spin it, Max...spin it. But then I wouldn't expect anything less from you considering User is part of your "team." Regardless, you fail.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

>> Wrong...and a big fat LIE. User is turned off by anyone who simply questions ZetaTalk....and you know this. We've all seen him attack people who are not rude and simply ask questions.


>> simply ask questions

Like "when did you stop beating your wife". LEADING questions that assume the answer is "You're wrong, admit it, and a fruitcake ta boot!"

It is THAT approach to "simple question asking" that User opposes so vehemently.

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 02/03/2010 09:48 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
02/03/2010 10:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Wrong...and a big fat LIE. User is turned off by anyone who simply questions ZetaTalk....and you know this. We've all seen him attack people who are not rude and simply ask questions.


>> simply ask questions

Like "when did you stop beating your wife". LEADING questions that assume the answer is "You're wrong, admit it, and a fruitcake ta boot!"

It is THAT approach to "simple question asking" that User opposes so vehemently.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Wrong again, Max....spin, spin, spin.

If a new person comes to this forum, reads ZetaTalk, goes out and observes but doesn't see "Planet X" and comes back in and says, "Hey, I've been reading this and I find it interesting...but I don't see 'Planet X'...can someone tell me where it is?" Instead of answering the question, User jumps on the persons case and attacks them...such as he has done. And let's say there are others out there who are reading but not saying anything. How are User's attacks to any questions going to convince others to believe what Nancy says? If he and all you other supporters were truly STO, you would answer the question no matter how many times its been asked...instead of attacking people and telling them to read the material.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 02/03/2010 10:12 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
02/03/2010 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Any comment on how badly Volar and Free Store got their asses handed to them in Andrew's thread, Melfy?

I bet that 'stung,' since you're "obviously" Volar in AC DRAG.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
02/03/2010 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Wrong...and a big fat LIE. User is turned off by anyone who simply questions ZetaTalk....and you know this. We've all seen him attack people who are not rude and simply ask questions.


>> simply ask questions

Like "when did you stop beating your wife". LEADING questions that assume the answer is "You're wrong, admit it, and a fruitcake ta boot!"

It is THAT approach to "simple question asking" that User opposes so vehemently.

Wrong again, Max....spin, spin, spin.

If a new person comes to this forum, reads ZetaTalk, goes out and observes but doesn't see "Planet X" and comes back in and says, "Hey, I've been reading this and I find it interesting...but I don't see 'Planet X'...can someone tell me where it is?" Instead of answering the question, User jumps on the persons case and attacks them...such as he has done. And let's say there are others out there who are reading but not saying anything. How are User's attacks to any questions going to convince others to believe what Nancy says? If he and all you other supporters were truly STO, you would answer the question no matter how many times its been asked...instead of attacking people and telling them to read the material.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Newbies are annoying - precisely because they want the Clif notes version to "decide" if it worth their while to continue investigating or not. Frankly, such folk are best shoo-ed away anyhow because odds are, as easily as they are turned-off by the puppy stories and such, just as easily they are fodder for the mass media masters. In other words, they do a LOT of "reacting", and very little "thinking".
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
KeepingItReal

User ID: 873259
Canada
02/03/2010 12:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Wrong...and a big fat LIE. User is turned off by anyone who simply questions ZetaTalk....and you know this. We've all seen him attack people who are not rude and simply ask questions.


>> simply ask questions

Like "when did you stop beating your wife". LEADING questions that assume the answer is "You're wrong, admit it, and a fruitcake ta boot!"

It is THAT approach to "simple question asking" that User opposes so vehemently.

Wrong again, Max....spin, spin, spin.

If a new person comes to this forum, reads ZetaTalk, goes out and observes but doesn't see "Planet X" and comes back in and says, "Hey, I've been reading this and I find it interesting...but I don't see 'Planet X'...can someone tell me where it is?" Instead of answering the question, User jumps on the persons case and attacks them...such as he has done. And let's say there are others out there who are reading but not saying anything. How are User's attacks to any questions going to convince others to believe what Nancy says? If he and all you other supporters were truly STO, you would answer the question no matter how many times its been asked...instead of attacking people and telling them to read the material.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Yeah, back when I was an AC new to ZT, I asked a question and Luser was the one that pounced on me and bitched me out for asking a question about a blatant contradiction on the ZT site. He told me to quit whining and read ZT. I ignored him and kept asking. Finally Nancy addressed me, but not my question. She told me that she would not answer because I was obviously a paid shill. That told me all I needed to know about her credibility. Moral compass indeed.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 92100
United States
02/03/2010 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Newbies are annoying - precisely because they want the Clif notes version to "decide" if it worth their while to continue investigating or not. Frankly, such folk are best shoo-ed away anyhow because odds are, as easily as they are turned-off by the puppy stories and such, just as easily they are fodder for the mass media masters. In other words, they do a LOT of "reacting", and very little "thinking".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Wow. How "STO" of you. And you criticise debunkers for keeping news of the pole shift from the masses?
KeepingItReal

User ID: 873259
Canada
02/03/2010 12:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I was quite pleased with myself and walked around feeling superior to my younger brothers. When they iritated me, I told them, "I can add and subtract. And you can't !" They were inferior beings, indeed.


Wow, she's superior because she can add and subtract.

putin


Perhaps Bucketchic should ponder the question "If you lost your virginity why do you still have the box it came in?"
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit

Bucketheadgirl is something else! Her four part story of how she learned the difference between addition and multiplication is classic zetard comedy. She somehow thinks it illustrates why we should believe that the Zetas might be right about not using a zero in their math. Her reasoning is that since they can zip through the solar system and we can't, they must be right. But we can send probes into the far reaches of the solar system. We only have Nancy's word that the Zetas can, and we know what Nancy's word is worth. Logic and common sense is not one of Bucketheadgirl's strengths.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
02/03/2010 01:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Newbies are annoying - precisely because they want the Clif notes version to "decide" if it worth their while to continue investigating or not. Frankly, such folk are best shoo-ed away anyhow because odds are, as easily as they are turned-off by the puppy stories and such, just as easily they are fodder for the mass media masters. In other words, they do a LOT of "reacting", and very little "thinking".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Wow, how STO of you...and incredibly stupid. Every one of Nancy's followers or supporters was new at one time. And I thought the purpose of Nancy's "mission" was to inform people and get them prepared for the "pole shift." But what you're saying is the only people Nancy is interested in "saving" are those who she's already "converted" or those who just blindly believed whatever she said. Everyone else is better off dead.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 02/03/2010 01:14 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 92100
United States
02/03/2010 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Newbies are annoying - precisely because they want the Clif notes version to "decide" if it worth their while to continue investigating or not. Frankly, such folk are best shoo-ed away anyhow because odds are, as easily as they are turned-off by the puppy stories and such, just as easily they are fodder for the mass media masters. In other words, they do a LOT of "reacting", and very little "thinking".

Wow, how STO of you. I thought the purpose of Nancy's "mission" was to inform people and get them prepared for the "pole shift." But what you're saying is the only people Nancy is interested in "saving" are those who she's already "converted." Everyone else is better off dead.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Man, what a guy!
KeepingItReal

User ID: 873259
Canada
02/03/2010 01:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Newbies are annoying - precisely because they want the Clif notes version to "decide" if it worth their while to continue investigating or not. Frankly, such folk are best shoo-ed away anyhow because odds are, as easily as they are turned-off by the puppy stories and such, just as easily they are fodder for the mass media masters. In other words, they do a LOT of "reacting", and very little "thinking".

Wow, how STO of you. I thought the purpose of Nancy's "mission" was to inform people and get them prepared for the "pole shift." But what you're saying is the only people Nancy is interested in "saving" are those who she's already "converted." Everyone else is better off dead.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

After all, the rest of us are "unlikely to spark a soul" so no biggie if we all die. Gotta love the LOOOOOVE of these superior STO souls. If this is a sampling of the kind of people that will be around in the aftertimes, I think I'd rather be an Octopus.


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
02/03/2010 01:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Heck, since newcomers are such a bother for Nancy and Max, I have to wonder why Nancy continues to post here. Why doesn't she just keep everything on ZetaTalk and have her supporters just email her? It would be far easier instead of coming here each week and dealing with "debunkers" and those dreaded newcomers that might have questions.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 659599
United States
02/03/2010 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Heck, since newcomers are such a bother for Nancy and Max, I have to wonder why Nancy continues to post here. Why doesn't she just keep everything on ZetaTalk and have her supporters just email her? It would be far easier instead of coming here each week and dealing with "debunkers" and those dreaded newcomers that might have questions.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

What would you do for money?

paid_shill

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 02/03/2010 02:36 PM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
02/03/2010 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's a bad week for ZetaTards!

Melfy is getting pounded here (as usual), Luser is getting his stupid ass handed to him on the Lieder thread, Volar (Hi Max!) got absolutely shut down on Andrew's thread -- maybe you tards should take a break, watch some SpongeBob, use it as the inspiration for more Zeta astronomy!
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
02/03/2010 02:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
What would you do for money?
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


I certainly wouldn't be supporting ZetaTalk like you do.

maxpay
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 766491
United States
02/03/2010 02:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Defending him only makes things worse.
 Quoting: DrPostman

Well, only for him and Luser.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 881450
New Zealand
02/03/2010 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's a bad week for ZetaTards!

Melfy is getting pounded here (as usual), Luser is getting his stupid ass handed to him on the Lieder thread, Volar (Hi Max!) got absolutely shut down on Andrew's thread -- maybe you tards should take a break, watch some SpongeBob, use it as the inspiration for more Zeta astronomy!
 Quoting: Returner 997


lol4me
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 881450
New Zealand
02/03/2010 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
In other words, they do a LOT of "reacting", and very little "thinking".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


That about covers you, Melfy, your bunker comrades, and your beloved LIEDer.....in a nut shell.

think_ can be your friend, Melfy, if only you were to embrace its hidden power of magic!!
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 881450
New Zealand
02/03/2010 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's a bad week for ZetaTards!

Melfy is getting pounded here (as usual),.....
 Quoting: Returner 997


Melfy is busy crying like the wittle FAILED alien bitch sockpuppet that he is.

Just fantastic to behold.

:excited:
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
02/03/2010 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I look for 'Volar' and possibly Melfy to be quietly retired after their recent catastrophic failures.

Too bad Luser isn't also on that list -- but he's too abysmally stupid to realize what a fool he makes of himself.
someguy
User ID: 878476
United States
02/03/2010 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
zeta is really kooky
too bad...she takes some good info from others (sitchen, casey, etc.) and twists in into her own insain view...she has nothing more than a cocktail of other peoples ideas and adds the zetas...
I think there is something to 2012, but as to what, who knows?
I emailed nancy back in 2001 and told her she was full of it and stealing ideas from others....i also told her why are you trying to sell your ideas for a movie/book if we wont be around to read it....and why charge money for info so 'vital?'....she is totally full of shit.
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 881450
New Zealand
02/03/2010 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
What would you do for money?
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***


Don't you realise, Socky, that The best things in life are free..... lol_bro
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 125782
New Zealand
02/03/2010 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Zetatalk is the running joke of GLP.
 Quoting: DrPostman


Thread: When Will "Planet X" Cause A Pole Shift? (Page 19)

Maybe one day the likes of Melfy; Luser; Andrew(1); and Free Store will come to an absolute realization of this fact.

:excited:....."Oh Happy Days!!"
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 881619
New Zealand
02/03/2010 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
- 12/22/2005 4:14 PM

It's pretty obvious there are paid posters here when a thread about the changing brightness and color of the sun gets over 1000 posts and most of them are witnesses to this changing phenomenon and agree. Yet, every single debunker is on the other side of this argument. Now go outside and look for yourselves. The sun is now white, not yellow as most remember.

The paid government debunkers fully exposed themselves on this one.

AND ALSO, explain Dr P. What an idiot shill he is!!! And Dr my ass.
 Quoting: User # 78/68


Thread: The myth and lie of paid posters (Page 2)

Proof that Luserboy has been an idiot for a very very longtime.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Chaz

User ID: 848123
United States
02/03/2010 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
There's a difference - User is always SERIOUS and never "playful" - he really is truly turned off by the way the debunkers attack ANYONE who shows even the slightest interest in Zetatalk - or any other non-consensus topic. He's guided by a moral compass, which you can argue is "broken", but at least he tries to stay on course. The Lone Ranger on the other hand clearly DELIGHTS in insulting people and casting aspersions. You can tell he really ENJOYS it. User clearly does not.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

A post chalked full of lies. I had no debunker get rude with me, ever. User jumped on me from the get go.

I read the Zetatalk forums, came here and read more, yet had a few questions. User, being his normal trashy self did not answer anything, just cussed me out. Look it up.

He has no moral compass, he's a pathetic loser.

Good God!! Your whole post is a joke...ha-ha...you got me.

Last Edited by Chaz on 02/03/2010 08:13 PM
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 881619
New Zealand
02/03/2010 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
4/16/2006 6:51 PM

Postman,

One thing I know for sure ... is that you will not be here in 2 years.


I've never seen more people sick of the same poster here as you. And it looks like the moderators are sick and tired of your "shill" status.

I guess, Sux to be you right now!


1rof1
 Quoting: User # 78/68


Thread: ZetaTalk ACCURACY: on BLOG Radio Apr 19 (Page 4)

lol4me Luserboy has some serious and long standing issues to deal with. In the above quoted posting Luserboy is clearly projecting his most inner feelings and thoughts about what others on GLP really think towards himself.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Chaz

User ID: 848123
United States
02/03/2010 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Wrong...and a big fat LIE. User is turned off by anyone who simply questions ZetaTalk....and you know this. We've all seen him attack people who are not rude and simply ask questions.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***




Yep...I was one of those newbies, the pig jumped my ass with his trashy mouth.




Newbies are annoying - precisely because they want the Clif notes version to "decide" if it worth their while to continue investigating or not. Frankly, such folk are best shoo-ed away anyhow because odds are, as easily as they are turned-off by the puppy stories and such, just as easily they are fodder for the mass media masters. In other words, they do a LOT of "reacting", and very little "thinking".




WTF were you when you first heard about the Zetas? We are all newbies at some point. Damn, I would hate to be stranded on an island with the Zeta crew. BTW...who is the brains in your crew of idiots?

Oh, well, it just hit me. You had no questions, you just listened and believed. Your stupid as well.

OMFGAWD...how does one learn without asking questions? Blind leading the blind.

Last Edited by Chaz on 02/03/2010 08:14 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 872902
United States
02/03/2010 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Zetatalk is the running joke of GLP.


Thread: When Will "Planet X" Cause A Pole Shift? (Page 19)

Maybe one day the likes of Melfy; Luser; Andrew(1); and Free Store will come to an absolute realization of this fact.

:excited:....."Oh Happy Days!!"
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


There's more truth in that statement than any of the zetaspit cesspool of cognitive dissonance. Oh it must hurt to be duped into a stupid cult. It kinda make you feel like a fool. I can understand why loser and the rest of the F-troop act like they do, with all the rudeness and childish antics.

Basically all I can conclude from all the facts, is ...

The zetas SUCK!
s226 s226
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 877571
United States
02/03/2010 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Zetatalk is the running joke of GLP.


Thread: When Will "Planet X" Cause A Pole Shift? (Page 19)

Maybe one day the likes of Melfy; Luser; Andrew(1); and Free Store will come to an absolute realization of this fact.

:excited:....."Oh Happy Days!!"


There's more truth in that statement than any of the zetaspit cesspool of cognitive dissonance. Oh it must hurt to be duped into a stupid cult. It kinda make you feel like a fool. I can understand why loser and the rest of the F-troop act like they do, with all the rudeness and childish antics.

Basically all I can conclude from all the facts, is ...

The zetas SUCK!
s226 s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 872902

Even they did ... it would not invalidate thier WARNING!
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
KeepingItReal

User ID: 873259
Canada
02/03/2010 09:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Zetatalk is the running joke of GLP.


Thread: When Will "Planet X" Cause A Pole Shift? (Page 19)

Maybe one day the likes of Melfy; Luser; Andrew(1); and Free Store will come to an absolute realization of this fact.

:excited:....."Oh Happy Days!!"


There's more truth in that statement than any of the zetaspit cesspool of cognitive dissonance. Oh it must hurt to be duped into a stupid cult. It kinda make you feel like a fool. I can understand why loser and the rest of the F-troop act like they do, with all the rudeness and childish antics.

Basically all I can conclude from all the facts, is ...

The zetas SUCK!
s226 s226

Even they did ... it would not invalidate thier WARNING!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Oh yes. Their warning. They warn us about this bully of a planet that is about to destroy most of us, but they hide the evidence (that the earth is stalled in orbit) so we don't see the proof that their warning is true. They expect us to just believe them while they hide the truth so we don't "freak out". If you can believe that, I would say the Zetas are some really sick fucks. If they let us see that the earth is stalled, we would have to admit something was wrong and do something about it. Seems the Zetas want everyone that doesn't believe them to be surprised and unprepared when the pole shift happens. Sick manipulative bastards. And to top it all off, they are messing with our DNA to create a hybrid race that will replace humans on earth. But you know, the Zetas can't fucking interfere as per laws and regulations of the galactic authorities. ROFLMAO.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Earth420

User ID: 881748
United States
02/03/2010 11:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
[link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov]

Peace
Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

News








We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!