Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,032,943
Pageviews Today: 1,392,338Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 6,917
12:35 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 948182
United States
04/22/2010 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
wow what a thread, the last front before entering ZetaLand ? :D :D

cheers ^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 949926

toiletgoin
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 948182
United States
04/22/2010 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It is that simple. The bunker zetaculties and their "soon" mantra, in regards to Planet X doom, has become absolutely meaningless.
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


notcult
soonx
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 949942
New Zealand
04/22/2010 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
this thread is PURE GARBAGE



clappa
clapping
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Of course you would agree, Melfy.

But then again facing reality has never been your strongest trait on GLP.

Top500

:excited::excited::excited:
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 948182
United States
04/22/2010 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well, he also claimed he would respond to my post, and hasn't said anything about it other than a "be back later" graphic, about four pages ago...



>> why be so one sided in your vocal defense of it?

The debunkers have monopolized the "other" side.



There is no monopoly. There are some views that I agree with other debunkers, and some I do not. I don't, as an example, think the posting of cute pictures helps either side's position.

Likewise, I have FIRM goalposts that, if crossed, would force me to reverse my position and endorse Nancy's views.

There is no monopoly on ideas. And your adoption or rejection of said ideas should have nothing to do with what other people think or do.

If there were no other debunkers about, what would your response be to Nancy? Would you be the 'lone debunker' if no one else posted counter to Nancy's claims? If so, what and how would you post your dissent? What is the Zetamax-Proper-and-Approved-Way of telling Nancy she might be mistaken?


>> Why not point out some of the issues with which you disagree with ZT?

Because I don't have enough "information". Nor I am likely to get anymore than is already available. Your prodding is nothing more than an attempt to get me to pass judgment on the ENTIRETY of ZetaTalk ONLY on the basis of the current information pool. And I say, it is INSUFFICIENT. So I will continue to refrain from drawing "conclusions". Think about that word - it's drawn from CONCLUDE which is the same as FINISH, TERMINAL, OVER, DONE, FINI! A THOUSAND TIMES ***NO*** - I will NOT render a verdict when the closing arguments haven't even started!!!



How is asking you specifically about where you disagree with the Zetatalk idea asking you to conclude the entire thing is wrong? You STATE you doubt practically all of Zetatalk, but won't be SPECIFIC in what you doubt about it? That seems terribly disingenuous of you, ZM.

I am not asking you for a 'final verdict,' whatever that means. I'm not asking you to conclude anything -- after all, you can always change your mind.

You have said, yourself, that you doubt. WHAT do you doubt, and WHY do you doubt it?

Or, perhaps, that was a little fib of yours?


>> Why not propose evidence that can confirm or falsify ZT to you?

Again, what's the point - you all have done it all for me anyway - and repeatedly ad nauseum. My additional "voice" would be inconsequential.



See that little 'to YOU' at the end of the question? Sure, there has been a lot of information and evidence -- some very damning -- regarding the ideas that Nancy has surrounded herself with. You have bent over backwards, sometimes adopting truly bizzare positions, defending Nancy, more fervently that anyone else seems to. Yet, you claim, you doubt. Well, how?

I don't think my asking for honest clarification is out of line, and don't particularly care for your tone -- but that's irrelevant. My questions to you, and YOUR opinion, and YOUR SPECIFIC 'goalposts' and YOUR SPECIFIC DISAGREEMENTS and YOUR SPECIFIC DOUBTS stand.

Were there no other debunkers on GLP regarding Nancy, how would you COMPLETELY spell out your position?

You have said you doubt 'practically all' of Zetatalk. Yet the only thing that can dismiss the idea of, say, a halted Earth, is for 2013 to come?

Is that an accurate assessment of your position? I
certainly hope not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


>> Is that an accurate assessment of your position?

yes
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 949942
New Zealand
04/22/2010 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
notcult
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Never ever. Even if you paid me to. I am enjoying life here in NZ far too much to take you and your zetaculties even the slightest bit seriously.


soonx
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Yes "soon" it will come to pass......be patient my wittle alien bitch....... 2012wewin

Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 04/22/2010 05:34 AM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 949942
New Zealand
04/22/2010 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
toiletgoin
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Once again, Melfy, you are in denial. This is understandable though given your GLP Melfdown condition.

Top204U
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 949942
New Zealand
04/22/2010 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
This wouldn't be possible if Earth were actually halted in orbit:
[link to buzz.yahoo.com]

So now the zetas can not even throw a few rocks?

screen memories
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Umm the Oscars have been and gone, Melfy.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 949942
New Zealand
04/22/2010 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
soonx
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Hey and by the way, Melfy, you are about a week or so away from being proven wrong yet again.

lol4me If not anything else at least you are consistent at being wrong!!

100percent

Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 04/22/2010 05:47 AM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 949942
New Zealand
04/22/2010 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The end is in 2013
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


:Ha: Are you checking out or something?
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 948182
United States
04/22/2010 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
notcult


Never ever. Even if you paid me to. I am enjoying life here in NZ far too much to take you and your zetaculties even the slightest bit seriously.



soonx


Yes "soon" it will come to pass......be patient my wittle alien bitch....... 2012wewin
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


But according to YOU guys, the "zetacult" is a "correspondence" "cult". No need to leave NZ! After all, Andrew has not left the Ukraine!
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 949942
New Zealand
04/22/2010 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
But according to YOU guys, the "zetacult" is a "correspondence" "cult". No need to leave NZ! After all, Andrew has not left the Ukraine!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


lol4me Well that's pretty obvious numbnuts. Andy Boy has been far too busy W_anker himself into aftertime glory to be concerned with leaving the Ukraine. Mind you, Melfy, Andy Boy was just so keen to move to that "far far away" secret village with his girlfriend until the woman obviously got sick and tired of his zetacrap talk talk talk and decided to leave the young man's sorry ass. Just sayin.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
04/22/2010 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Andrew would love to leave Ukraine, but alas, he lacks the necessary 12 grivna he owes the local dry cleaner. All those 'special' stains on his sheets mean a lot of dry cleaning for Mr. Goes Where It Will!

Max, have you heard from Volar lately? I'm getting worried that he and Elle were eaten by wild ferrets. Do you have a cell phone number for him, or can you maybe just look in your sock drawer to see if he's okay?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 916295
United States
04/22/2010 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
There is damning evidence about CB's NASA affiliation - and I will post it RIGHT HERE!!

(Just as soon as I locate it!)
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Oh...like those "thousands" of references you have proving planet x that you've never been able to find?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
04/22/2010 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Is that an accurate assessment of your position?

yes
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


So I am to understand that your only way of confirming/denying Nancy's PX claim is for 2013 to come. That's fine. However, you are avoiding the specifics of my questions, above.

You STATE you doubt practically all of Zetatalk, but won't be SPECIFIC in what you doubt about it? You have said, yourself, that you doubt. WHAT do you doubt, and WHY do you doubt it?

My questions to you, and YOUR opinion, and YOUR SPECIFIC 'goalposts' and YOUR SPECIFIC DISAGREEMENTS and YOUR SPECIFIC DOUBTS stand. Please elucidate.

Also, if there were no other debunkers about, what would your response be to Nancy? Would you be the 'lone debunker' if no one else posted counter to Nancy's claims? If so, what and how would you post your dissent? What is the Zetamax-Proper-and-Approved-Way of telling Nancy she might be mistaken?
lil*miss

User ID: 949742
Canada
04/22/2010 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So, Max, may I ask why you, or any of your friends did not respond to this post? Maybe you missed it, so I am reposting....

Hi everyone. I found this on National Geographic, and the article gives a direct link to ZetaTalk.

2012: Six End-of-the-World Myths Debunked
Brian Handwerk
for National Geographic News
November 6, 2009

2012 MYTH 4
Planet X Is on a Collision Course With Earth

Some say it's out there: a mysterious Planet X, aka Nibiru, on a collision course with Earth—or at least a disruptive flyby.

A direct hit would obliterate Earth, it's said. Even a near miss, some fear, could shower Earth with deadly asteroid impacts hurled our way by the planet's gravitational wake.

Could such an unknown planet really be headed our way in 2012, even just a little bit?

Well, no.

"There is no object out there," NASA astrobiologist Morrison said. "That's probably the most straightforward thing to say."

The origins of this theory actually predate widespread interest in 2012. Popularized in part by a woman who claims to receive messages from extraterrestrials, the Nibiru doomsday was originally predicted for 2003.

"If there were a planet or a brown dwarf or whatever that was going to be in the inner solar system three years from now, astronomers would have been studying it for the past decade and it would be visible to the naked eye by now," Morrison said.

"It's not there."

[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

Just thought I'd share it with all of you. The article is fairly interesting, IMO.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 946069
United States
04/22/2010 07:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
clappa
clapping
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Max...if you think this thread is garbage, why do you keep coming here and trashing it? Still following orders?

kmoron

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 04/22/2010 08:02 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
User # 78/68

User ID: 929830
Canada
04/22/2010 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
this thread is PURE GARBAGE

now, fuck off
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 861806




No shit!!

These deflunkers are such a learned lot.
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 950519
New Zealand
04/22/2010 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
[link to poleshift.ning.com]

Hmmmm There Is A Disturbance In The Force
Posted by Andrew Veresay on April 22, 2010 at 2:11pm

WOW!! Anyone else just get hit with energy?
Thread: Hmmmm There Is A Disturbance In The Force.
Thread: WOW!! Anyone else just get hit with energy?
i felt myself suddenly "energized" yesterday late evening, outside of the normal, no reason

and i didnt even really want to go to sleep, which happens very seldom as im usually exhausted by the end of the day, and i had no dificulty getting up early morning today!

i find it interesting because for months before i felt "fatigued" and i thought it is from working 12 hour working days, and sometimes at night.

i thought it is just something "emotional" or temporary, and that it is just me.
 Quoting: Poleshit Ningy


Geez, Andy Boy, maybe it would help if you laid off the extra "workout" W_anker sessions you have that you so proudly spouted to GLP about.

lol4me I'm sure, Andy Boy, that a reduced "workout" would give you back some of that lost energy you so desire to have returned to you. This reduction in "workouts" would no doubt "energize" you even more, each and every day, Andy Boy!!

Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 04/22/2010 08:24 PM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938926
United States
04/22/2010 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
this thread is PURE GARBAGE

now, fuck off




No shit!!

These deflunkers are such a learned lot.
 Quoting: User # 78/68


yet you cant help but post to it
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 950519
New Zealand
04/22/2010 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
(Luser replying to Hap).......
Really Phoney Astronomer ... YOU are arguing there is no friction in space? You really are a phoney!

There are MANY molecules up there, phoney-boy .... much less densely packed ... but still, MANY. You can figure it out from here, no?

This is just ONE reason NOBODY trusts you, Hap.
 Quoting: User # 78/68


lol4me Oh come on, Luserboy, stop it!!

Hap is a very trusted and respected poster here at GLP.

Besides ruining yet another Iwony_M numbnuts you really ought to stop with the blatant lies.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
04/23/2010 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hap doesn't need trust.

He provides evidence.

The fact his astrophotography works at ALL is a testament to the fact that the Earth is moving normally. If the Earth is moving normally, Nancy must be wrong.

Believers can deliver ad hominem after ad hominem about Hap, and pretty much every other scientifically literate person all they like, but it doesn't change this fact, which is based on evidence.

Evidence seems to be the one thing PX believers and apologists routinely, and vehemently, overlook or oppose -- without, mind you, addressing very legitimate questions about ZT's veracity.

If anyone reading this believes I am wrong, please provide EXACTLY what evidence can convince you that the PX idea, as put forward by Nancy, is incorrect. If you are rational about the idea, there must be a way of falsifying the idea to you. If nothing can convince you that PX, as described by Nancy, is false, I can only suggest you, carefully and critically, reexamine your irrational position.
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 948182
United States
04/23/2010 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hap doesn't need trust.

He provides evidence.

The fact his astrophotography works at ALL is a testament to the fact that the Earth is moving normally. If the Earth is moving normally, Nancy must be wrong.

Believers can deliver ad hominem after ad hominem about Hap, and pretty much every other scientifically literate person all they like, but it doesn't change this fact, which is based on evidence.

Evidence seems to be the one thing PX believers and apologists routinely, and vehemently, overlook or oppose -- without, mind you, addressing very legitimate questions about ZT's veracity.

If anyone reading this believes I am wrong, please provide EXACTLY what evidence can convince you that the PX idea, as put forward by Nancy, is incorrect. If you are rational about the idea, there must be a way of falsifying the idea to you. If nothing can convince you that PX, as described by Nancy, is false, I can only suggest you, carefully and critically, reexamine your irrational position.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Zetatalk has never been successfully debunked. If it had been, I wouldn't be a FENCE SITTER!!

onfence

I am on the fence regarding scientific evidence as well - otherwise, I wouldn't be a fence sitter either ...

on_way

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 04/23/2010 07:16 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 736349
United States
04/23/2010 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So, Max, may I ask why you, or any of your friends did not respond to this post? Maybe you missed it, so I am reposting....

Hi everyone. I found this on National Geographic, and the article gives a direct link to ZetaTalk.

2012: Six End-of-the-World Myths Debunked
Brian Handwerk
for National Geographic News
November 6, 2009

2012 MYTH 4
Planet X Is on a Collision Course With Earth

Some say it's out there: a mysterious Planet X, aka Nibiru, on a collision course with Earth—or at least a disruptive flyby.

A direct hit would obliterate Earth, it's said. Even a near miss, some fear, could shower Earth with deadly asteroid impacts hurled our way by the planet's gravitational wake.

Could such an unknown planet really be headed our way in 2012, even just a little bit?

Well, no.

"There is no object out there," NASA astrobiologist Morrison said. "That's probably the most straightforward thing to say."

The origins of this theory actually predate widespread interest in 2012. Popularized in part by a woman who claims to receive messages from extraterrestrials, the Nibiru doomsday was originally predicted for 2003.

"If there were a planet or a brown dwarf or whatever that was going to be in the inner solar system three years from now, astronomers would have been studying it for the past decade and it would be visible to the naked eye by now," Morrison said.

"It's not there."

[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

Just thought I'd share it with all of you. The article is fairly interesting, IMO.
 Quoting: lil*miss

SCREEN MEMORIES!!!!!

[link to www.zetatalk.com]

Do any of these statements apply to the current situation? The Council of Worlds has required an Element of Doubt be in place, not only about the alien presence but about the approaching pole shift, for many reasons. For the alien presence, a gradual realization on the subconscious level that man is not alone, and intelligent life from elsewhere is visiting, reduces the likelihood of contactees being attacked, burned at the stake by the threatened religious elite or governments. Thus, visitations are recorded in the subconscious, and the Element of Doubt is inserted when photos or video capture occurs. The Element of Doubt on the pole shift is to prevent panic in the establishment, premature imposition of Martial Law, which would surely occur as the establishment has no plan of action other than to save their sorry skins, leaving the common man to his own resources. Thus, the stalled orbit of Earth is hidden in Apparent Precision while benign aliens, ourselves and others, tip the globe to simulate the seasons. We are also manipulating the globe to simulate constellation normalcy. This may seem a fantastic and impossible maneuver, but we will explain.


notcult
soonx

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 04/23/2010 07:46 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
04/23/2010 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Screen memories are BULLSHIT.

Just like the rest of ZT, and, by the way, the contents of Luser's pointy skull.
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 659599
United States
04/23/2010 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Screen memories are BULLSHIT.

Just like the rest of ZT, and, by the way, the contents of Luser's pointy skull.
 Quoting: Returner 997


>> Screen memories are BULLSHIT.

Screen memories are awesome
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
04/23/2010 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
LOL

No, they're BULLSHIT!

Back to you, Max...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 916295
United States
04/23/2010 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Screen memories are BULLSHIT.

Just like the rest of ZT, and, by the way, the contents of Luser's pointy skull.


>> Screen memories are BULLSHIT.

Screen memories are :awesome:
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Max has gotten so desperate that he's now resorting to trolling.

Sorry, Max, your little fantasy is completely destroyed.
Menow
User ID: 935048
United States
04/23/2010 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Screen memories are BULLSHIT.

Just like the rest of ZT, and, by the way, the contents of Luser's pointy skull.


>> Screen memories are BULLSHIT.

Screen memories are :awesome:


Max has gotten so desperate that he's now resorting to trolling.

Sorry, Max, your little fantasy is completely destroyed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 916295


Actually, Nancy was asked if "screen memories" were used to keep people from knowing that things were allegedly out of place in the sky. "Zetas" said no. Screen memories is something Maxie invented.
Returner
User ID: 997
United States
04/23/2010 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Ooooo, is that true Max?

Did you <shudder> modify the very words of the mighty Zetas without the express written permission of the Emissary or the Commissioner of Baseball?

Man, you are *so* gonna get a visit from the Men in Black!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 916295
United States
04/23/2010 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
BTW, congrats to Hap who got a plug in Astronomy Magazine!

[link to cs.astronomy.com]

News