Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,261 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,829,290
Pageviews Today: 2,475,985Threads Today: 535Posts Today: 10,762
07:27 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1144704
United Kingdom
10/28/2010 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Since there is every possibility that you/Zetas are wrong about your particular idea or belief about reincarnation

Really? ONLY if you COMPLETELY ignore the evidence to the contrary - which you appear to be only too happy to do. Of course I'm not surprised, I've come to expect that from "consensus-hugging" debunkers. No investigation required!!



There is no credible evidence that supports reincarnation, which is why no reputable scientist believes in it.

You are a liar. You simply deny reality.


Oh I see. We have VERIFIABLE, REPEATABLE, CHRONOLOGICAL, TESTABLE and extremely CONSISTENT evidence that "fails" because it otherwise is "somehow" not credible???

Pray tell, what independent and objective FACTORS are used to make that determination?

SPECIFICS please - not vague generalities!!!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


"Researchers who believe in the evidence for reincarnation have been unsuccessful in getting the scientific community to consider it a serious possibility.[78]"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It is not considered a serious possibility by most scientists because the evidence is not of sufficient quality and there are major doubts about the credibility of those who claim it exists.

Furthermore the existence of a soul has not been demonstrated, so there seems to be nothing to reincarnate!

You are a compulsive bullshitter. Nothing you write is correct.
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/28/2010 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Since there is every possibility that you/Zetas are wrong about your particular idea or belief about reincarnation

Really? ONLY if you COMPLETELY ignore the evidence to the contrary - which you appear to be only too happy to do. Of course I'm not surprised, I've come to expect that from "consensus-hugging" debunkers. No investigation required!!



There is no credible evidence that supports reincarnation, which is why no reputable scientist believes in it.

You are a liar. You simply deny reality.


Oh I see. We have VERIFIABLE, REPEATABLE, CHRONOLOGICAL, TESTABLE and extremely CONSISTENT evidence that "fails" because it otherwise is "somehow" not credible???

Pray tell, what independent and objective FACTORS are used to make that determination?

SPECIFICS please - not vague generalities!!!


"Researchers who believe in the evidence for reincarnation have been unsuccessful in getting the scientific community to consider it a serious possibility.[78]"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It is not considered a serious possibility by most scientists because the evidence is not of sufficient quality and there are major doubts about the credibility of those who claim it exists.

Furthermore the existence of a soul has not been demonstrated, so there seems to be nothing to reincarnate!

You are a compulsive bullshitter. Nothing you write is correct.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1144704


>> not of sufficient quality

Please outline what WOULD constitute evidence of "sufficient" quality.

>> major doubts about the credibility of those who claim it exists

Such as?

>> Furthermore the existence of a soul has not been demonstrated

Doesn't need to be. However without a "soul" the only other explanation for children producing and describing memories that ABSOLUTELY comport with reality, and that the child could NOT have acquired independently would be some form of ethereal or time-place-energetic resonance affinity whereby the child somehow "taps into" actual events that took place previously - some kind of temporal "echo" if you will.

But this explanation is even MORE suspect than postulating the existence of the soul. Occum's razor dude!!!

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 10/28/2010 10:15 AM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
10/28/2010 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Did you bother reading this ... ?


Sorry - no. Can I take everything I said back???

So soon ? Its still 15 days to sqeal for you....


Only the "flat earth" faux pas. The TIPPING POINT is still racing at us at FULL SPEED.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***

As I said, 15 days.......tick tock tick tock...

thats not much.

you have spread around in the world for years what everybody except you has considered utter bullshit, and now ist on to you to recognize it - as the last one as ist is: BULLSHIT.

So its only 15 days left. use it wisely.
The_Returner

User ID: 997
United States
10/28/2010 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max, I'm curious. Can you point me towards a case of verified, documented evidence of reincarnation?

Just one will do, thanks.
Well-Paid Government Shill
Catseye

User ID: 1144867
Dominican Republic
10/28/2010 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
This is really for Max:

There are some things that you can't verify. Like once, several years ago, I was staying at my parent's house. I had this horrible nightmare one night, that one of my two front teeth were missing. It was awful, I felt like a redneck hillbilly and was trying to hide it from everyone. It was a really vivid, embarrassing, emotional dream. When I woke up, the first thing I did was run to the mirror and make sure I had my front tooth. I did and thought, "whoo, what a nightmare! Glad that's over."

Then I went to the kitchen for breakfast. My mom was there, having her morning coffee. When she spoke, I noticed something was wrong with her teeth. One of her two front teeth was missing. I got chills and asked her what happened. She said she bit it off on a piece of food the night before. It was no big deal, she got it fixed that afternoon at the dentist. But I had arrived home from work very late the night she bit it off, like eleven, and she was already in bed. I hadn't spoke to her all afternoon or evening.

I can't believe this was a coincidence. But I don't know exactly what to make of it, either. You can't take something like this and make up a bunch of dopey theories about it. It was what it was. Obviously, a part of me knew what happened to my mom even though I didn't consciously know. So what, it doesn't prove reincarnation or souls or anything. We are still very primitive, we can't even get along! We don't know what's going on in our own bodies unless we cut another one open! If your own conscious mind doesn't know what's going on inside its own body, how is it supposed to interpret reality outside of it with any accuracy?

There is no proof for what happened other than my word it did. So I know it happened but it was not scientifically explainable or even provable to anyone else. But what does it prove? We don't know enough about consciousness or reality to even really guess!

All these so called scientific studies about consciousness are still in the beginning phases and that means they don't have a clue. You can't measure consciousness, you can't even define it properly. So how can you possibly come to any kind of conclusions about something supposedly involving consciousness? You can't - the thing you are using to evaluate the consciousness is consciousness, itself. We have a long ways to go to understand, we aren't ready. Imagine trying to teach a caveman to drive a car. He's simply not ready. First thing he's probably going to do is vomit all over it. Then pee his loin cloth, if he wears one.

The brain likes to find patterns, order and make sense of things. So that's why people hold on to dorky belief systems. It's scary to be truly open-minded. I don't mind it, I think it's a fun ride.

Last Edited by Catseye on 10/28/2010 12:37 PM
Forgive your enemies, it messes with their heads.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
10/28/2010 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Since there is every possibility that you/Zetas are wrong about your particular idea or belief about reincarnation

Really? ONLY if you COMPLETELY ignore the evidence to the contrary - which you appear to be only too happy to do. Of course I'm not surprised, I've come to expect that from "consensus-hugging" debunkers. No investigation required!!

 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Not at all. Perhaps reincarnation exists. Perhaps not. Perhaps the memories are from faster-than-light tachyon particles moving backward in time picking up echos from the future. This has precisely as much possibility as your reincarnation model.

Neither here nor there, though.

>> The belief in a reincarnated soul justifies such genocide?

LOL!!! How completely ABSURD!! Genocide is the ACTIVE killing of others who belong to some targeted group. But in this case, the Zetas would NOT be doing **ANY** "active" killing.

 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


If that is not splitting hairs, I don't know what is. They are ACTIVELY hiding the effects of PX by HALTING THE PLANET, and yet TILTING it so simulate seasons, rather than let Earth naturally move about.

Rather, it would be the POLE SHIFT triggered by the passage of PLANET X. Abstention in the form of non-intervention DOES NOT rise to the level of "genocide". Sorry. Even western common law does NOT recognize any "duty" on the part of by-standers witnessing a crime or accident to intervene. The "Good Samaritan" was lauded for helping, but was not REQUIRED to do so. BIG DISTINCTION!!!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Ah. So you would justify a bystander doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, because he is not REQUIRED to do so.

Where have I heard that defense before...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
10/28/2010 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Oh, and lest I forget: The Zetas actively killed astronauts when they blew up Columbia. Or so Nancy claims.
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/28/2010 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max, I'm curious. Can you point me towards a case of verified, documented evidence of reincarnation?

Just one will do, thanks.
 Quoting: The_Returner


[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to www.webcitation.org]

From the article above, comparing Stevenson's analysis with an attempt on the part of a Skeptical Inquirer author - Lenard Angel - to show that everything Stevenson outlined had a "simple" naturalistic explanation.

The author's conclusion?:

I must say that I felt that instead of presenting us with an "unwarranted inflation of the significance of the data", Leonard Angel provided us with an "unmerited deflation of it".

...

Leonard Angel asked, commenting on the Imad Elawar case, "How difficult is it, then, to account for the specific content of the best of the Twenty Cases material on purely naturalistic hypotheses?"

Having studied it deeply, the answer, as far as I am concerned, is: "Certainly not impossible. But very difficult indeed..."

The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
The_Returner

User ID: 997
United States
10/28/2010 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Thanks, Max. I've read the material at the links you provided.

They are interesting. I'm not going to say that I feel they present absolute irrefutable proof of reincarnation, but I will say the evidence is numerous orders of magnitude better than anything ever produced by Nancy.
Well-Paid Government Shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
10/28/2010 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Oh, and lest I forget: The Zetas actively killed astronauts when they blew up Columbia. Or so Nancy claims.


It was for the "greater good".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Interesting. Greater good for *whom?*

So you would justify a bystander doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)...

Where have I heard these types of defense before...? It is sounding more and more familiar...
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/28/2010 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Oh, and lest I forget: The Zetas actively killed astronauts when they blew up Columbia. Or so Nancy claims.


It was for the "greater good".


Interesting. Greater good for *whom?*

So you would justify a bystander doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)...

Where have I heard these types of defense before...? It is sounding more and more familiar...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


>> Interesting. Greater good for *whom?*

Humanity's overall "evolution".

>> So you would justify a bystander doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)...

A "planet" cannot engage in "genocide". Wolves and Mountain Lions kill people. Yet there are humans who VIOLENTLY oppose killing off these animals. Obviously there are "other considerations" factored into these "decisions" and positions.

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 10/28/2010 03:08 PM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/28/2010 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Thanks, Max. I've read the material at the links you provided.

They are interesting. I'm not going to say that I feel they present absolute irrefutable proof of reincarnation, but I will say the evidence is numerous orders of magnitude better than anything ever produced by Nancy.
 Quoting: The_Returner


Thanks Returner. It's refreshing to know that "asshole" is only your "default" setting - and that there are indeed "manual overrides". ;-)

Certainly there is better evidence for reincarnation than a heaven full of drop-dead gorgeous virgins waiting for suicide bombers fresh from the "kill".
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
The_Returner

User ID: 997
United States
10/28/2010 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'll have you know, ZetaMax, that my settings include 23 levels of "asshole" alone!

I am an example of the very finest Government Shill AI programs.

Last Edited by The_Returner on 10/28/2010 03:31 PM
Well-Paid Government Shill
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/28/2010 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'll have you know, ZetaMax, that my settings include 23 levels of "asshole" alone!

I am an example of the very finest Government Shill AI programs.
 Quoting: The_Returner



>> I am an example of the very finest Government Shill AI programs.

I would not be "shocked" to discover that this was indeed the "truth".
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 659599
United States
10/28/2010 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
This is really for Max:

There are some things that you can't verify. Like once, several years ago, I was staying at my parent's house. I had this horrible nightmare one night, that one of my two front teeth were missing. It was awful, I felt like a redneck hillbilly and was trying to hide it from everyone. It was a really vivid, embarrassing, emotional dream. When I woke up, the first thing I did was run to the mirror and make sure I had my front tooth. I did and thought, "whoo, what a nightmare! Glad that's over."

Then I went to the kitchen for breakfast. My mom was there, having her morning coffee. When she spoke, I noticed something was wrong with her teeth. One of her two front teeth was missing. I got chills and asked her what happened. She said she bit it off on a piece of food the night before. It was no big deal, she got it fixed that afternoon at the dentist. But I had arrived home from work very late the night she bit it off, like eleven, and she was already in bed. I hadn't spoke to her all afternoon or evening.

I can't believe this was a coincidence. But I don't know exactly what to make of it, either. You can't take something like this and make up a bunch of dopey theories about it. It was what it was. Obviously, a part of me knew what happened to my mom even though I didn't consciously know. So what, it doesn't prove reincarnation or souls or anything. We are still very primitive, we can't even get along! We don't know what's going on in our own bodies unless we cut another one open! If your own conscious mind doesn't know what's going on inside its own body, how is it supposed to interpret reality outside of it with any accuracy?

There is no proof for what happened other than my word it did. So I know it happened but it was not scientifically explainable or even provable to anyone else. But what does it prove? We don't know enough about consciousness or reality to even really guess!

All these so called scientific studies about consciousness are still in the beginning phases and that means they don't have a clue. You can't measure consciousness, you can't even define it properly. So how can you possibly come to any kind of conclusions about something supposedly involving consciousness? You can't - the thing you are using to evaluate the consciousness is consciousness, itself. We have a long ways to go to understand, we aren't ready. Imagine trying to teach a caveman to drive a car. He's simply not ready. First thing he's probably going to do is vomit all over it. Then pee his loin cloth, if he wears one.

The brain likes to find patterns, order and make sense of things. So that's why people hold on to dorky belief systems. It's scary to be truly open-minded. I don't mind it, I think it's a fun ride.
 Quoting: Catseye


>> There are some things that you can't verify.

That sure is a "limiting" BELIEF (and it *IS* a belief!!). Seems you can dismiss all kinds of questions with that tack. Very convenient and ego-preserving as well. Instead of acknowledging one's ignorance and lack of creativity, one professes instead that the issue is "unverifiable". A true recipe for PROGRESS!! (NOT)

>> Like once, several years ago, I was staying at my parent's house. I had this horrible nightmare one night ...

Stuff like this happens to me ALL THE TIME. I don't even marvel at it anymore. The fact such "coincidences" happen SO FREQUENTLY for me personally, goes far in contributing to my observation that these occurrences are NOT mere "coincidences". And ... if they're NOT coincidences, then there must be some operating reality behind the phenomena. When one entertains that possibility, new avenues of insight and investigation are PLENTIFUL. Trust me, not everyone in this world is "awestruck" by this stuff. Rather, it's truly the MARVEL that others can so easily dismiss what is in fact VERY plain and observable - almost OBVIOUS. Yet, it is not that unusual when you consider how easily people believed that human flight was impossible when daily they are surrounded by countless flying creatures. The lack of confidence individuals have in their own powers of observation when those observations run counter to "consensus" is truly breathtaking.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
10/28/2010 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Interesting. Greater good for *whom?*

Humanity's overall "evolution".

 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Why not let evolution decide that without "interfering?"

>> So you would justify a bystander doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)...

A "planet" cannot engage in "genocide". Wolves and Mountain Lions kill people. Yet there are humans who VIOLENTLY oppose killing off these animals. Obviously there are "other considerations" factored into these "decisions" and positions.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


I am not talking about a planet engaged in it: I am talking about the Zetas engaged in it. After all, we only have their word about PXs behavior, and their own admission that they trivially move planets around (to fool us from seeing PX's natural motion...). They could just a easily be moving PX into its kill-90-percent-of-us-by-2012 position. There's no way for us to know, and they go to extreme lengths to make sure we CAN'T know.

So, please, don't evade my question: you would justify a bystander (the Zetas) doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)?
Catseye

User ID: 1107113
Dominican Republic
10/28/2010 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
This is really for Max:



Stuff like this happens to me ALL THE TIME. I don't even marvel at it anymore. The fact such "coincidences" happen SO FREQUENTLY for me personally, goes far in contributing to my observation that these occurrences are NOT mere "coincidences". And ... if they're NOT coincidences, then there must be some operating reality behind the phenomena. When one entertains that possibility, new avenues of insight and investigation are PLENTIFUL. Trust me, not everyone in this world is "awestruck" by this stuff. Rather, it's truly the MARVEL that others can so easily dismiss what is in fact VERY plain and observable - almost OBVIOUS. Yet, it is not that unusual when you consider how easily people believed that human flight was impossible when daily they are surrounded by countless flying creatures. The lack of confidence individuals have in their own powers of observation when those observations run counter to "consensus" is truly breathtaking.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***



My point was that you can't draw any conclusions from "stuff" like this other than the conclusion that we are basically ignorant about consciousness and anything related to how it operates.
Forgive your enemies, it messes with their heads.
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 754486
United States
10/28/2010 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Interesting. Greater good for *whom?*

Humanity's overall "evolution".



Why not let evolution decide that without "interfering?"



>> So you would justify a bystander doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)...

A "planet" cannot engage in "genocide". Wolves and Mountain Lions kill people. Yet there are humans who VIOLENTLY oppose killing off these animals. Obviously there are "other considerations" factored into these "decisions" and positions.


I am not talking about a planet engaged in it: I am talking about the Zetas engaged in it. After all, we only have their word about PXs behavior, and their own admission that they trivially move planets around (to fool us from seeing PX's natural motion...). They could just a easily be moving PX into its kill-90-percent-of-us-by-2012 position. There's no way for us to know, and they go to extreme lengths to make sure we CAN'T know.

So, please, don't evade my question: you would justify a bystander (the Zetas) doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


>> Why not let evolution decide that without "interfering?"

HUH?? You really think evolution is not guided by a some form of self-aware conscious entity? It may be simplistic to call this being or gestalt "God", but the evidence for "intelligent design" is also OVERWHELMING.

"God" - for want of a better term - may not bother him/herself with "every hair on your head", but to go around thinking that all consciousness is nothing more than the "exhaust" of chemical processes is its own kind of specious insanity!!

Are you so arrogant that you gladly dismiss the testimony of COUNTLESS mystics - be they Buddhist, Hindu, or even Christian? Gopi Krishna wrote one of the most informative books on Kundalini I have ever read. I would have attempted to verify his "findings" myself but for one slight little wrinkle --- HE SPENT ***SEVENTEEN*** YEARS MEDITATING 3 HOURS EVERY MORNING ***BEFORE*** HE HAD HIS EARTH SHATTERING BREAKTHROUGH TO +++SUPERCONSICOUSNESS+++.

Frankly, I wasn't ready to exercise that level of commitment in **this** lifetime. WAY too many other desires and agendas to pursue. So I "punted" on this go-around, and will *contemplate* that level of commitment to "contemplation" for ANOTHER lifetime.

AIN'T NOTH'N FREE!!!

Last Edited by ***ZetaMaX*** on 10/28/2010 07:29 PM
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
10/28/2010 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Why not let evolution decide that without "interfering?"

HUH?? You really think evolution is not guided by a some form of self-aware conscious entity? It may be simplistic to call this being or gestalt "God", but the evidence for "intelligent design" is also OVERWHELMING.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


So now the Zetas are the agents of God? Or Gods themselves?

Are you so arrogant that you gladly dismiss the testimony of COUNTLESS mystics - be they Buddhist, Hindu, or even Christian?
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Why are you so desperately avoiding my questions?

I am not talking about a planet engaged in genocide: I am talking about the Zetas engaged in genocide. After all, we only have their word about PXs behavior, and their own admission that they trivially move planets around (to fool us from seeing PX's natural motion...). They could just a easily be moving PX into its kill-90-percent-of-us-by-2012 position. There's no way for us to know, and they go to extreme lengths to make sure we CAN'T know.

So, please, don't evade my question AGAIN: you would justify a bystander (the Zetas) doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)?
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1090932
United States
10/28/2010 08:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm looking FORWARD to your collective APOLOGIES in just under two weeks!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


What are you going to do if you're wrong?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Menow
User ID: 1119283
United States
10/28/2010 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Abstention in the form of non-intervention DOES NOT rise to the level of "genocide". Sorry. Even western common law does NOT recognize any "duty" on the part of by-standers witnessing a crime or accident to intervene. The "Good Samaritan" was lauded for helping, but was not REQUIRED to do so. BIG DISTINCTION!!!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***



Except that there is clearly NOT any real non-intervention rule being followed. That 'rule' is either being arbitrarily ignored or never existed in the first place.

[link to www.zetatalk.com]
We, as the source of this information, can only respond to questions considered to be The Call, and cannot for instance give warnings of coming storms or quakes, though we can address in general the likely earth changes. To do otherwise, as we have explained, is to interfere with the free will of man, which the Rule of Non-Interference limits. The pole shift, and all change leading up to it, are considered a normal terrestrial occurrence not unlike tornadoes or cancer or droughts. You, as mankind, are to help each other, learn how to do so, during these tribulations.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1090932
United States
10/28/2010 09:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It was for the "greater good".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


What greater good? It's been over seven years and there's still no evidence "Planet X" is anywhere in the solar system or even exists.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 1145333
New Zealand
10/28/2010 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Certainly there is better evidence for reincarnation than a heaven full of drop-dead gorgeous virgins waiting for suicide bombers fresh from the "kill".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


I suppose either assertion is way more feasible to entertain than a small group of zetaculties enduring and then surviving a geographical poleshift as described by zetababble.....to live happily ever after together in harmony in a fictitious aftertime.

Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 10/28/2010 11:00 PM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 1145333
New Zealand
10/28/2010 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Oh, and lest I forget: The Zetas actively killed astronauts when they blew up Columbia. Or so Nancy claims.


It was for the "greater good".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Melfy, to even endorse such a "claim" here on our debunker thread is bordering on the boundaries of bad taste towards a real life tragedy.....

tlr28
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 1144597
United States
10/29/2010 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> Interesting. Greater good for *whom?*

Humanity's overall "evolution".



Why not let evolution decide that without "interfering?"



>> So you would justify a bystander doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)...

A "planet" cannot engage in "genocide". Wolves and Mountain Lions kill people. Yet there are humans who VIOLENTLY oppose killing off these animals. Obviously there are "other considerations" factored into these "decisions" and positions.


I am not talking about a planet engaged in it: I am talking about the Zetas engaged in it. After all, we only have their word about PXs behavior, and their own admission that they trivially move planets around (to fool us from seeing PX's natural motion...). They could just a easily be moving PX into its kill-90-percent-of-us-by-2012 position. There's no way for us to know, and they go to extreme lengths to make sure we CAN'T know.

So, please, don't evade my question: you would justify a bystander (the Zetas) doing nothing to PREVENT such genocide, and in fact aiding it (or its cover-up) by killing off a *few* people (how many before it becomes unjustifiable?)?


>> Why not let evolution decide that without "interfering?"

HUH?? You really think evolution is not guided by a some form of self-aware conscious entity? It may be simplistic to call this being or gestalt "God", but the evidence for "intelligent design" is also OVERWHELMING.

"God" - for want of a better term - may not bother him/herself with "every hair on your head", but to go around thinking that all consciousness is nothing more than the "exhaust" of chemical processes is its own kind of specious insanity!!

Are you so arrogant that you gladly dismiss the testimony of COUNTLESS mystics - be they Buddhist, Hindu, or even Christian? Gopi Krishna wrote one of the most informative books on Kundalini I have ever read. I would have attempted to verify his "findings" myself but for one slight little wrinkle --- HE SPENT ***SEVENTEEN*** YEARS MEDITATING 3 HOURS EVERY MORNING ***BEFORE*** HE HAD HIS EARTH SHATTERING BREAKTHROUGH TO +++SUPERCONSICOUSNESS+++.

Frankly, I wasn't ready to exercise that level of commitment in **this** lifetime. WAY too many other desires and agendas to pursue. So I "punted" on this go-around, and will *contemplate* that level of commitment to "contemplation" for ANOTHER lifetime.

AIN'T NOTH'N FREE!!!
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Right in line with the "syncronicity" that Catseye was referring too, this video gets posted at GLP.




TALK ABOUT COMMITMENT!!! Yet, lest we think that these hermits have it "hard", by this monks own profession, he himself says that he found it almost impossible to live in the ordinary world. This is the common thread that binds true mystics from ALL traditions - Sufi, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist. They are ascetic, not of this world, unbelievably humble and gentle. Yet, they are ***HATED*** and truly despised by the political elite of this world. Why? Because these folks are doing something "energetically" to the human collective that FRUSTRATES the BEJEZUS out of them. Like digging a hole on a beach, the sand keeps sliding back in. It is not that the sand is "fighting you" per se, it is just being SAND. Likewise, these folks are like "energetic" sand, that keeps falling back into the "hole" THE POWERS THAT BE keep trying to dig deep into the human collective psyche in their ongoing efforts to "forever" conquer and control the collective human spirit - WREST it away from "God" if you will. This is why the Tibetan monks were so BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERED, even though not a one of them ever raised a hand in defense against the Chinese invaders.

I've got news for THE POWERS THAT BE - you're on the "LOSING TEAM"!!!
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1090932
United States
10/29/2010 06:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I see you either overlooked or ignored my earlier post.

You stated you were looking forward to our apologies in two weeks...assuming that the disaster you put so much faith in actually occurs. What if it doesn't? Will you be apologizing to us?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
***ZetaMaX***

User ID: 1144597
United States
10/29/2010 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I see you either overlooked or ignored my earlier post.

You stated you were looking forward to our apologies in two weeks...assuming that the disaster you put so much faith in actually occurs. What if it doesn't? Will you be apologizing to us?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


That will depend on many things.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.
 [link to www.zetatalk.com] 

ZetaMax
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1090932
United States
10/29/2010 06:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That will depend on many things.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***

Of course...you'll do anything to get out of apologizing, admitting you were wrong or buying that steak dinner. That being the case, I think us apologizing to you will depend on many things as well. If you can put a list of conditions on everything, so can we.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 10/29/2010 06:37 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 1145563
Australia
10/29/2010 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That will depend on many things.

Of course...you'll do anything to get out of apologizing, admitting you were wrong or buying that steak dinner. That being the case, I think us apologizing to you will depend on many things as well. If you can put a list of conditions on everything, so can we.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Melfey knows nothing will happen, therefore excuses must be put in place...
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1143118
United States
10/29/2010 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Oh, and lest I forget: The Zetas actively killed astronauts when they blew up Columbia. Or so Nancy claims.


It was for the "greater good".
 Quoting: ***ZetaMaX***


Greater good? There was no greater good in the Columbia accident.

I'd love to see how you spin a tragedy into being for the greater good and don't give me that shit that they were supposedly carrying back secret information about planet eX.

News








We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!