Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,141 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 455,216
Pageviews Today: 582,878Threads Today: 163Posts Today: 2,362
05:22 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763624
Australia
01/17/2011 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I can't betray Nancy - that would make me look inconsistent.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



So what you are saying is that if she is right- she is right...
and if she is wrong???
then according to your statement above she is still right???

THAT my dear maxipad is WHY..

YOU ARE A BELIEVER

which is exactly WHY it is a (failed) cult/religion

It doesn't require facts (LOL) or testing of possible hypothesis's (which is what science requires- repeatable testable facts)

IF (by some strange chance) planet X did show up- and it could be shown to exist (say by an eclipse/transit of the sun) or by its gravitational influence (effecting other planets orbits) or by any one of a dozen other methods of detecting new bodies in the inner solar system

and you could show me facts- and from those facts predict other things (say venus transit of the sun, lunar/solar eclipses etc etc) that all require that EVERYTHING is in its PRECISE position

IF you could say- because planet x is here- we can calculate its effect and this will cause such and such an effect and we can then see that that effect does cause such and such to happen- and it does happen- then I will certainly be looking into why your/nancys predictions match reality better than the classic newtonian predictions

THAT is why science has and will continue to be the final decider- because it works

when it doesn't, then people investigate to find out why

Often the discoverer of that why will become famous

(which is another reason why your nasa/professional/amateur astronomers/pilots/professional sailors/weekend sailors all being in on the `coverup' is so laughable


people that find stuff floating around in space often have it named after them (not that that is the reason they go looking) but if I did discover a new asteroid/comet and they named it after me- I would be pleased as punch!!

And if I found a new planet and could prove it- LOL- you couldn't shut me up



`newsflash newsflash'
`A recently newfound innersolar system planet was found by an aussie recently, and quickly confirmed by dozens of other amateur and professional astronomers. Originally called planet x, it has been named after its discoverer and has been called Dap'
`Dap was discovered by its gravitational influence and occasional occulting of stars and once its position was found, others quickly confirmed it's presence'

If there was a planet wandering around and it got found- THATS what would be on the front page of every paper worldwide within 2 days- and all over the www within minutes of it being found and confirmed....

not this incredible `coverup' by practically everyone else on the planet except nancys `true believers'.....
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
01/17/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No way you can come up with 55 items - IMPOSSIBLE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Nice to see that you admit User was one of a kind when it came to embarrassing oneself.

I see "The One" is getting his ass handed to him on his thread. It's so obvious since all he can respond with is the usual "paid shill" argument found in Chapter 1 of the ZetaTalk Operations Manual.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 01/17/2011 11:33 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
01/17/2011 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Apparently, "The One" was getting slapped down so hard that he's now ignoring the "paid shills." I believe you'll find that maneuver in chapter 2 of the ZetaTalk manual.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 1232755
Australia
01/17/2011 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The wish for "doom" has been around since biblical times,

22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.



Some people have an innate wish to see death and destruction meted out to those around them in the hope to stand and scream "I told you so!", that is truly a sad thing.
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
01/17/2011 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No way you can come up with 55 items - IMPOSSIBLE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



Hmm- lets see
you embarrass yourself every second post (that being generous- personally I'd say you embarrass yourself every post)

on average you post 2-4 times a page (again its often more, but I'm trying to not embarrass you TOO much...)

you did go through a period of not posting too much- so say 1/3 of all pages only (in this thread) only- meet or exceed those (pretty tolerant) specs


866 pages divided by 1/3 of thread multiplied by 2 posts per page equals.....














571 posts by maxipad

lets be really generous and say that only 10% were actually embarrassingly rank stupidity posts (a very very low no. IMHO and certainly being far more generous than most people would be...)

Thats already right there with luser at 55 and you at 57



LOL @ your IMPOSSIBLE and raise it a `DENIAL OF FACTS'

;-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
01/17/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
In what way (and be very precise, please, and very specific)are you like a cornered animal?


I can't betray Nancy - that would make me look inconsistent.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So, two things:

It is a "betrayal" to point out when someone is wrong, even if they truly are wrong?

and: Consistency is more important, in your philosophy, than fact?
Gazmik

User ID: 487277
United States
01/17/2011 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
There are a number of plates in this region, both large and small, the Pacific plate turns anti-clockwise while moving some what north west, hence the active "ring of fire".

[link to www.suite101.com]
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit

Here's an interesting map:

[link to www.tectonics.caltech.edu] (PDF)

It has all the earthquakes worldwide of magnitude 4.0 and higher from 1998 to 2009. Lots of dots!
Henry Fnord

User ID: 1167045
United States
01/17/2011 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The wish for "doom" has been around since biblical times,


 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


My pet theory is that the Zetacult is Biblical mythology (specifically the Great Flood story) recycled for post-Christians.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
01/17/2011 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I suspect that as 2012 approaches, we'll be hearing more about these types of things:



Not to mention suicides.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1217604
United States
01/17/2011 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
In what way (and be very precise, please, and very specific)are you like a cornered animal?


I can't betray Nancy - that would make me look inconsistent.


So, two things:

It is a "betrayal" to point out when someone is wrong, even if they truly are wrong?

and: Consistency is more important, in your philosophy, than fact?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


You can't call someone "wrong" if there is a SLIM chance they are right!!!

>> Consistency is more important, in your philosophy, than fact?

Isn't it for MOST people?
Volar
User ID: 1233968
United States
01/17/2011 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Max writes:

"You can't call someone "wrong" if there is a SLIM chance they are right!!!"

There is no chance, slim or slimmer, that you or Nancy is right.

None whatsoever.

That's been proven.

Sucks to be you, doesn't it?
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
01/17/2011 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
You can't call someone "wrong" if there is a SLIM chance they are right!!!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Nope. You can call them wrong when they are or until they are proven right. Thus far, Nancy is wrong and has not been proven otherwise.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
01/17/2011 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
You can't call someone "wrong" if there is a SLIM chance they are right!!!

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You're wrong.

Please give an example you might have of someone (anyone!) being wrong, and I am sure a 'slim' excuse can be made up about their being right.

Thus: Am I right in paraphrasing your apparent philosophy, that no one is *ever* wrong?


>> Consistency is more important, in your philosophy, than fact?

Isn't it for MOST people?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


No. To quote: "When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

Nancy has been consistently wrong, as facts have continually borne out. Whatever will you do, sir?
The Commentator

User ID: 869448
United States
01/17/2011 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No way you can come up with 55 items - IMPOSSIBLE.



Hmm- lets see
you embarrass yourself every second post (that being generous- personally I'd say you embarrass yourself every post)

on average you post 2-4 times a page (again its often more, but I'm trying to not embarrass you TOO much...)

you did go through a period of not posting too much- so say 1/3 of all pages only (in this thread) only- meet or exceed those (pretty tolerant) specs


866 pages divided by 1/3 of thread multiplied by 2 posts per page equals.....














571 posts by maxipad

lets be really generous and say that only 10% were actually embarrassingly rank stupidity posts (a very very low no. IMHO and certainly being far more generous than most people would be...)

Thats already right there with luser at 55 and you at 57



LOL @ your IMPOSSIBLE and raise it a `DENIAL OF FACTS'

;-)
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624



Don't forget his posts as "bridget."
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 1234210
Australia
01/18/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
571 posts by maxipad

lets be really generous and say that only 10% were actually embarrassingly rank stupidity posts (a very very low no. IMHO and certainly being far more generous than most people would be...)

Thats already right there with luser at 55 and you at 57



LOL @ your IMPOSSIBLE and raise it a `DENIAL OF FACTS'

;-)



Don't forget his posts as "bridget."
 Quoting: The Commentator


Lets not forget the early posts such as "I'm a 9/11 survivor" ! I suggest it would be hard to just keep it to a "Top 100" :>
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
01/18/2011 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
No way you can come up with 55 items - IMPOSSIBLE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

You are right this one time.

55 will be exceeded by far.
The Commentator

User ID: 869448
United States
01/18/2011 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
571 posts by maxipad

lets be really generous and say that only 10% were actually embarrassingly rank stupidity posts (a very very low no. IMHO and certainly being far more generous than most people would be...)

Thats already right there with luser at 55 and you at 57



LOL @ your IMPOSSIBLE and raise it a `DENIAL OF FACTS'

;-)



Don't forget his posts as "bridget."


Lets not forget the early posts such as "I'm a 9/11 survivor" ! I suggest it would be hard to just keep it to a "Top 100" :>
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


good point! bridget is just a troll, and not even a very good one at that!
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
KeepingItReal

User ID: 1038225
Canada
01/18/2011 06:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
You can't call someone "wrong" if there is a SLIM chance they are right!!!

>> Consistency is more important, in your philosophy, than fact?

Isn't it for MOST people?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

I know I will regret engaging Max, but if we humor you and accept that you are, as you claim, "on the fence" about Nancy, then using the same "logic" wouldn't it follow that you can't call the debunkers wrong if there is a VERY GOOD chance they are right?
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
01/18/2011 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I see "The One" hasn't been back on his thread since getting some really hard questions that he can't answer. No surprise there.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 96644
United States
01/18/2011 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I can't betray Nancy - that would make me look inconsistent.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


That's some very lopsided "fence" you sit on Max. Would you ever say that about the debunkers?
walt

User ID: 1234728
South Africa
01/18/2011 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
5 days after the deadline for Indonesia to sink and it hasn't happened yet!
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
01/18/2011 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
5 days after the deadline for Indonesia to sink and it hasn't happened yet!
 Quoting: walt

yes it has!!!
its just that the zetas have held it up so that TPB wont notice!!!

(or insert some other lame excuse here- the wackier the better...)



Sad part is that `would' be an acceptable excuse for the zetatards...

:-(
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
01/18/2011 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
(has images of a bunch of zetas at the local Supercheap Automart)


`Hi we need 20 billion car jacks in a hurry'

`OH'

`We need to support nancy and hide the sinking of Indonesia to make everything appear normal'


`O....K......'
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
01/18/2011 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
(has images of a bunch of zetas at the local Supercheap Automart)


`Hi we need 20 billion car jacks in a hurry'

`OH'

`We need to support nancy and hide the sinking of Indonesia to make everything appear normal'


`O....K......'

wrotfl2
 Quoting: DrPostman

I'm pretty sure there are "powers" and "principalities" that are not to "impressed" with your attitude and behavior.
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 1234968
New Zealand
01/18/2011 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
(has images of a bunch of zetas at the local Supercheap Automart)


`Hi we need 20 billion car jacks in a hurry'

`OH'

`We need to support nancy and hide the sinking of Indonesia to make everything appear normal'


`O....K......'

wrotfl2

I'm pretty sure there are "powers" and "principalities" that are not to "impressed" with your attitude and behavior.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


tlrBan

Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 01/18/2011 03:22 PM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
01/18/2011 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
You can't call someone "wrong" if there is a SLIM chance they are right!!!

>> Consistency is more important, in your philosophy, than fact?

Isn't it for MOST people?

I know I will regret engaging Max, but if we humor you and accept that you are, as you claim, "on the fence" about Nancy, then using the same "logic" wouldn't it follow that you can't call the debunkers wrong if there is a VERY GOOD chance they are right?
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


I haven't lately.
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 1235284
Australia
01/18/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
(has images of a bunch of zetas at the local Supercheap Automart)


`Hi we need 20 billion car jacks in a hurry'

`OH'

`We need to support nancy and hide the sinking of Indonesia to make everything appear normal'


`O....K......'
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624


The zetas could capture some Earth farts and use the methane to hold up the plate!
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 736350
United States
01/18/2011 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
(has images of a bunch of zetas at the local Supercheap Automart)


`Hi we need 20 billion car jacks in a hurry'

`OH'

`We need to support nancy and hide the sinking of Indonesia to make everything appear normal'


`O....K......'


The zetas could capture some Earth farts and use the methane to hold up the plate!
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit


>> `O....K......'

So everything is OK huh? All the dying animals don't concern you in the least?
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 736350
United States
01/18/2011 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
(has images of a bunch of zetas at the local Supercheap Automart)


`Hi we need 20 billion car jacks in a hurry'

`OH'

`We need to support nancy and hide the sinking of Indonesia to make everything appear normal'


`O....K......'

wrotfl2

I'm pretty sure there are "powers" and "principalities" that are not to "impressed" with your attitude and behavior.


tlrBan
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235144
Australia
01/19/2011 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So everything is OK huh? All the dying animals don't concern you in the least?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Nope 1000's of these cases are reported each year for decades to the US government alone.

Why are you so concerned ?


News