Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,879 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 999,597
Pageviews Today: 1,537,727Threads Today: 572Posts Today: 9,956
01:18 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038225
Canada
02/18/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
:lol4me: I just noticed. Not that I was looking actually....TLR is currently classed as a "trial subscriber"?

lolsign I must have missed that particular memo somewhere!!
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


You also missed the DEMISE of DrPostman - who's "star" has fallen mightily. He lost his "cover" job at the Post Office, and then managed to get himself DE-MODDED and PERMANENTLY BANNED. Wrote on another site his opinion of how Trinity manages this one. Needless to say - it wasn't "flattering" and Trinity decided to "reward" him for it. (Actually, I'm kind of sorry to see him go - I sometimes actually enjoyed sparring with him. Hope he lands on his feet.)

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

And you know this how?? It is really hitting below the belt to write such things when there is no proof and the doc can't read or defend himself. I have exchanged emails with him and he did NOT post anything bad about this site or the owner. That is a lie. He got demodded and banned. He doesn't know why. He said he will miss being here, but that he is taking it as a sign that he was spending too much time on the net and moving on. No hard feelings. As usual, Max doesn't care about truth and he doesn't care about trashing someone else with his pathetic little lies. If you didn't have your head so far up Nancy and Clif's ass you would recognize that Dr. Postman is a decent guy and this site is not the same without him. So Max, STFU about things you can only speculate and repeat rumors about.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
lol4me I just noticed. Not that I was looking actually....TLR is currently classed as a "trial subscriber"?

lolsign I must have missed that particular memo somewhere!!
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


You also missed the DEMISE of DrPostman - who's "star" has fallen mightily. He lost his "cover" job at the Post Office, and then managed to get himself DE-MODDED and PERMANENTLY BANNED. Wrote on another site his opinion of how Trinity manages this one. Needless to say - it wasn't "flattering" and Trinity decided to "reward" him for it. (Actually, I'm kind of sorry to see him go - I sometimes actually enjoyed sparring with him. Hope he lands on his feet.)

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

And you know this how?? It is really hitting below the belt to write such things when there is no proof and the doc can't read or defend himself. I have exchanged emails with him and he did NOT post anything bad about this site or the owner. That is a lie. He got demodded and banned. He doesn't know why. He said he will miss being here, but that he is taking it as a sign that he was spending too much time on the net and moving on. No hard feelings. As usual, Max doesn't care about truth and he doesn't care about trashing someone else with his pathetic little lies. If you didn't have your head so far up Nancy and Clif's ass you would recognize that Dr. Postman is a decent guy and this site is not the same without him. So Max, STFU about things you can only speculate and repeat rumors about.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1038225


>> If you didn't have your head so far up Nancy and Clif's ass you would recognize that Dr. Postman is a decent guy and this site is not the same without him.

I never regarded him as a "bad" guy. He was consistent and trustworthy and fair. He was also arrogant, condescending, dismissive and inflexible in his opinions. He made a damn good establishment shill - paid or not. And now the establishment has bitten him in the ass. I think he should re-examine his "theories" about how the world is REALLY run.

>> I have exchanged emails with him and he did NOT post anything bad about this site or the owner. That is a lie.

A lie? Really? Trinity had *NO* reason for his actions - even if undisclosed? Sure, Dr. P. may not have been "blunt" - but if his communiques revealed any form of "breaking rank" with GLP and Trinity's way of running things, even if subtle and between the lines, that would do it. I'm not trying to defend Trinity either - I just don't buy the "arbitrariness" of the ban.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 02/18/2011 11:05 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015670
United States
02/18/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Trinity fell for someone posing as Dr. P on another BOARD.

Perhaps someone should pose as Zetamax on other boards spouting anti-Trinity crap to get HIS ass banned. Karma, y'know.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Trinity fell for someone posing as Dr. P on another BOARD.

Perhaps someone should pose as Zetamax on other boards spouting anti-Trinity crap to get HIS ass banned. Karma, y'know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015670


Well - if that's true, why hasn't Dr. P been re-instated?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211645
Ireland
02/18/2011 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Trinity fell for someone posing as Dr. P on another BOARD.

Perhaps someone should pose as Zetamax on other boards spouting anti-Trinity crap to get HIS ass banned. Karma, y'know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015670


Well - if that's true, why hasn't Dr. P been re-instated?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


He will be if there is any justice in this shabby world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1269326
United States
02/18/2011 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Trinity fell for someone posing as Dr. P on another BOARD.

Perhaps someone should pose as Zetamax on other boards spouting anti-Trinity crap to get HIS ass banned. Karma, y'know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015670


Well - if that's true, why hasn't Dr. P been re-instated?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


In the internet world you are guilty until proven innocent and once sentence is passed, there is no pardon from the governor.

As you are a supposed attorney, claiming that Dr. Postman was banned for something he did that ticked off Trinity without proof (care to provide us with a URL) is hearsay evidence.

Repeating those same claims for all to see borders on libel.

So...stop making claims about Dr. Postman without him around to defend himself.

Of course, I could always say, have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or No?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 973304
United States
02/18/2011 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Trinity fell for someone posing as Dr. P on another BOARD.

Perhaps someone should pose as Zetamax on other boards spouting anti-Trinity crap to get HIS ass banned. Karma, y'know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015670


Well - if that's true, why hasn't Dr. P been re-instated?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Why would he want to come back? Clowns like you have been spewing lies about him for so long that he may be happy to just stay away from the drama for a while.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Trinity fell for someone posing as Dr. P on another BOARD.

Perhaps someone should pose as Zetamax on other boards spouting anti-Trinity crap to get HIS ass banned. Karma, y'know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015670


Well - if that's true, why hasn't Dr. P been re-instated?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Why would he want to come back? Clowns like you have been spewing lies about him for so long that he may be happy to just stay away from the drama for a while.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 973304


>> Clowns like you have been spewing lies about him ...

Please name just ONE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 973304
United States
02/18/2011 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Trinity fell for someone posing as Dr. P on another BOARD.

Perhaps someone should pose as Zetamax on other boards spouting anti-Trinity crap to get HIS ass banned. Karma, y'know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015670


Well - if that's true, why hasn't Dr. P been re-instated?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Why would he want to come back? Clowns like you have been spewing lies about him for so long that he may be happy to just stay away from the drama for a while.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 973304


>> Clowns like you have been spewing lies about him ...

Please name just ONE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


That he is a shill. That he is paid to be on GLP to disrupt conversation about Nancy and the Zetas.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Trinity fell for someone posing as Dr. P on another BOARD.

Perhaps someone should pose as Zetamax on other boards spouting anti-Trinity crap to get HIS ass banned. Karma, y'know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015670


Well - if that's true, why hasn't Dr. P been re-instated?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


In the internet world you are guilty until proven innocent and once sentence is passed, there is no pardon from the governor.

As you are a supposed attorney, claiming that Dr. Postman was banned for something he did that ticked off Trinity without proof (care to provide us with a URL) is hearsay evidence.

Repeating those same claims for all to see borders on libel.

So...stop making claims about Dr. Postman without him around to defend himself.

Of course, I could always say, have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or No?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1269326


>> In the internet world you are guilty until proven innocent and once sentence is passed, there is no pardon from the governor.

lol

I wasn't aware that the Internet was a COURT OF LAW - and one without the right to APPEAL on top of that!!

You must REALLY hate FREE SPEECH!!
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...


Well - if that's true, why hasn't Dr. P been re-instated?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Why would he want to come back? Clowns like you have been spewing lies about him for so long that he may be happy to just stay away from the drama for a while.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 973304


>> Clowns like you have been spewing lies about him ...

Please name just ONE.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


That he is a shill. That he is paid to be on GLP to disrupt conversation about Nancy and the Zetas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 973304


It's not a "lie", it's an "accusation". They are NOT the same thing. To tell a lie is to state a KNOWN falsehood. But an accusation is different. One needs only circumstantial evidence (and not very strong evidence either) to level an accusation. Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a "paid shill".
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
02/18/2011 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's not a "lie", it's an "accusation". They are NOT the same thing. To tell a lie is to state a KNOWN falsehood. But an accusation is different. One needs only circumstantial evidence (and not very strong evidence either) to level an accusation. Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



Same as we `ACCUSE' you of being not a lawyer, not in I.T. and if not directly related to nancy (ie kurt) then PAID by her to troll any thread that doesn't wholeheartedly support her delusions

as we have strong circumstantal evidence of some or all of these being true
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's not a "lie", it's an "accusation". They are NOT the same thing. To tell a lie is to state a KNOWN falsehood. But an accusation is different. One needs only circumstantial evidence (and not very strong evidence either) to level an accusation. Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



Same as we `ACCUSE' you of being not a lawyer, not in I.T. and if not directly related to nancy (ie kurt) then PAID by her to troll any thread that doesn't wholeheartedly support her delusions

as we have strong circumstantal evidence of some or all of these being true
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624


And when have I vigorously fought back against ANY of these "accusations"?

I haven't - and I haven't because to do so would force me to reveal information that would compromise my privacy.

Not worth it.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Contrarian's Contrarian

User ID: 1222987
Netherlands
02/18/2011 06:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's not a "lie", it's an "accusation". They are NOT the same thing. To tell a lie is to state a KNOWN falsehood. But an accusation is different. One needs only circumstantial evidence (and not very strong evidence either) to level an accusation. Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

**ZetaMax** is a paedophile.

I've never seen irrefutable evidence he isn't, on GLP that is circumstantial evidence of the highest degree.

Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a sick pervert.
book
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.


Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's not a "lie", it's an "accusation". They are NOT the same thing. To tell a lie is to state a KNOWN falsehood. But an accusation is different. One needs only circumstantial evidence (and not very strong evidence either) to level an accusation. Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

**ZetaMax** is a paedophile.

I've never seen irrefutable evidence he isn't, on GLP that is circumstantial evidence of the highest degree.

Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a sick pervert.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


Actually it is. Especially the accusation of being a pedophile - and though you misspelled it, it would hardly protect you from a lawsuit for libel and slander. You have to consider whether an accusation is DAMAGING to the accused. Accusing me of pedophilia is HIGHLY damaging to me, my reputation, my legal standing, my ability to work and provide for me and my family.

Please explain how the accusation of "paid shill" damages DrPostman to the same extent???

Also I was VERY careful in the language I chose. I said an accusation was not the same thing as a "LIE". That doesn't mean that making spurious accusations is "consequence free". You are potentially VERY liable for damages in civil suits - even if completely free of any criminal wrongdoing.

Again, please explain how DrPostman has been damaged by accusations of his being a "paid shill".

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 02/18/2011 07:12 PM
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
02/18/2011 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
And when have I vigorously fought back against ANY of these "accusations"?

I haven't - and I haven't because to do so would force me to reveal information that would compromise my privacy.

Not worth it.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


OR because they are true???

After all the good Dr Postman had no issues in his personal info being widely available (even when that IMHO made him a likely target for retribution by some wacked out nancy supporter...

Same as a certain party who you WILL owe a steak to..

You know where he lives, yet you haven't the balls to do the same

privacy??

That's just your excuse to lie, run away and come back another day to lie some more...

I dare say that IF you contacted Hap and exchanged personal details, he could be easily persuaded to not reveal your `true' identity- simply confirm that he does indeed know who you are and that you are actually a `lawyer and IT specialist' like you claim to be (IF you can actually support those claims)

After all I know what Hap looks like, where he lives etc etc

I even know what Dr Postman looks like and where he is too..

`YOU' on the other hand are a known liar and probably a paid nancy troll who nobody knows anything about - except you are notorious for `stretching the truth' and have been caught out many times out and out lying...


So why exactly should we put any credibility on ANYTHING you say???
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
02/18/2011 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's not a "lie", it's an "accusation". They are NOT the same thing. To tell a lie is to state a KNOWN falsehood. But an accusation is different. One needs only circumstantial evidence (and not very strong evidence either) to level an accusation. Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

**ZetaMax** is a paedophile.

I've never seen irrefutable evidence he isn't, on GLP that is circumstantial evidence of the highest degree.

Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a sick pervert.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


Actually it is. Especially the accusation of being a pedophile - and though you misspelled it, it would hardly protect you from a lawsuit for libel and slander. You have to consider whether an accusation is DAMAGING to the accused. Accusing me of pedophilia is HIGHLY damaging to me, my reputation, my legal standing, my ability to work and provide for me and my family.

Please explain how the accusation of "paid shill" damages DrPostman to the same extent???

Also I was VERY careful in the language I chose. I said an accusation was not the same thing as a "LIE". That doesn't mean that making spurious accusations is "consequence free". You are potentially VERY liable for damages in civil suits - even if completely free of any criminal wrongdoing.

Again, please explain how DrPostman has been damaged by accusations of his being a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


ACTUALLY maxipad-

being a paedophile ISN'T against the law....

Being an ACTIVE paedophile IS

After all if you aren't an active pedo, then how would anyone even know (assuming you don't download kiddie pron or actually go around touching up kiddies or hanging out at the local preschool taking photos type activities)

You could be a pedo that just likes looking and storing the pictures in your head- we couldn't prove it in a court of law... but how can you prove you aren't??

so
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
And when have I vigorously fought back against ANY of these "accusations"?

I haven't - and I haven't because to do so would force me to reveal information that would compromise my privacy.

Not worth it.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


OR because they are true???

After all the good Dr Postman had no issues in his personal info being widely available (even when that IMHO made him a likely target for retribution by some wacked out nancy supporter...

Same as a certain party who you WILL owe a steak to..

You know where he lives, yet you haven't the balls to do the same

privacy??

That's just your excuse to lie, run away and come back another day to lie some more...

I dare say that IF you contacted Hap and exchanged personal details, he could be easily persuaded to not reveal your `true' identity- simply confirm that he does indeed know who you are and that you are actually a `lawyer and IT specialist' like you claim to be (IF you can actually support those claims)

After all I know what Hap looks like, where he lives etc etc

I even know what Dr Postman looks like and where he is too..

`YOU' on the other hand are a known liar and probably a paid nancy troll who nobody knows anything about - except you are notorious for `stretching the truth' and have been caught out many times out and out lying...


So why exactly should we put any credibility on ANYTHING you say???
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624


>> So why exactly should we put any credibility on ANYTHING you say???

I **NEVER** said you should. Reputation is a WAY over-emphasized criteria for judging ANYTHING anyone says. It often is used as rationale for not even examining what was said in the first place!

Words carry their own inherent meaning - completely free from the source of communication. If someone comes in from outside and says "it's warm" - that is something that is very quickly and easily verified. There is little need for considering the "reputation" of the communicator in that context.

When someone makes claims of "extreme weather" and provides links to source material - he is essentially asking that HIS reputation NOT be considered, but rather that of the source material.

I always try to back up everything I say - even if the source itself fails to do that to the critics satisfaction. Now if you want to say that my sources show a history of being light and fluffy, and not worth the time to investigate - well that is your judgment call. However, anyone who visits GLP lately is now flooded with a lot of "magnetic" and "sun activity" threads and links - many to mainstream sources.

Clif, and to a lesser extent Nancy, has predicted this development for SOME TIME.

And there is PLENTY of evidence for THAT.

Just sayin! ...
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's not a "lie", it's an "accusation". They are NOT the same thing. To tell a lie is to state a KNOWN falsehood. But an accusation is different. One needs only circumstantial evidence (and not very strong evidence either) to level an accusation. Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

**ZetaMax** is a paedophile.

I've never seen irrefutable evidence he isn't, on GLP that is circumstantial evidence of the highest degree.

Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a sick pervert.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


Actually it is. Especially the accusation of being a pedophile - and though you misspelled it, it would hardly protect you from a lawsuit for libel and slander. You have to consider whether an accusation is DAMAGING to the accused. Accusing me of pedophilia is HIGHLY damaging to me, my reputation, my legal standing, my ability to work and provide for me and my family.

Please explain how the accusation of "paid shill" damages DrPostman to the same extent???

Also I was VERY careful in the language I chose. I said an accusation was not the same thing as a "LIE". That doesn't mean that making spurious accusations is "consequence free". You are potentially VERY liable for damages in civil suits - even if completely free of any criminal wrongdoing.

Again, please explain how DrPostman has been damaged by accusations of his being a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


ACTUALLY maxipad-

being a paedophile ISN'T against the law....

Being an ACTIVE paedophile IS

After all if you aren't an active pedo, then how would anyone even know (assuming you don't download kiddie pron or actually go around touching up kiddies or hanging out at the local preschool taking photos type activities)

You could be a pedo that just likes looking and storing the pictures in your head- we couldn't prove it in a court of law... but how can you prove you aren't??

so
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624


It is still a VERY damaging "accusation" - and one that could very easily cost you some REAL money.

Now I am not threatening you with a lawsuit - but you ARE stepping on some VERY thin "legal" ice right now. I suggest you consider that before you engage in unrestrained typing on the Internet - especially with such a highly "charged" and VERY damaging (or potentially damaging) accusation.

DAMAGES is a HUGE element of a lawsuit - often determining if a case will even be heard or dismissed outright. Without provable damages, a case cannot move forward. Publicly accusing someone of pedophilia - even if contained only to the private fantasy world - is *STILL* highly damaging in this world where reputation is over-emphasized. This concept seems to evade you for some reason?

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 02/18/2011 07:52 PM
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Contrarian's Contrarian

User ID: 1222987
Netherlands
02/18/2011 07:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
**ZetaMax** is a paedophile.

I've never seen irrefutable evidence he isn't, on GLP that is circumstantial evidence of the highest degree.

Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a sick pervert.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Actually it is.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

We have thought crime now?

Especially the accusation of being a pedophile - and though you misspelled it,
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

I'm not North American.

it would hardly protect you from a lawsuit for libel and slander. You have to consider whether an accusation is DAMAGING to the accused. Accusing me of pedophilia is HIGHLY damaging to me, my reputation, my legal standing, my ability to work and provide for me and my family.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

But nobody KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!

Please explain how the accusation of "paid shill" damages DrPostman to the same extent???
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

This is GLP, there are people here desperate to believe just such a thing, and everybody KNOWS WHO Dr. POSTMAN IS.
Unlike you he isn't an ephemeral internet ghost.

In fact statements like that could arguably physically endanger him, in case you haven't noticed some of our posters are quite literally clinically insane.

Also I was VERY careful in the language I chose. I said an accusation was not the same thing as a "LIE". That doesn't mean that making spurious accusations is "consequence free". You are potentially VERY liable for damages in civil suits - even if completely free of any criminal wrongdoing.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Bring it on, buddy.

Again, please explain how DrPostman has been damaged by accusations of his being a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Your not only a peadophile, you are stupid as well. QED.
book

Last Edited by Halcyon Dayz, FCD on 02/18/2011 07:57 PM
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.


Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
**ZetaMax** is a paedophile.

I've never seen irrefutable evidence he isn't, on GLP that is circumstantial evidence of the highest degree.

Furthermore, I'm not accusing him of any criminal activity. It's not a crime to be a sick pervert.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Actually it is.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

We have thought crime now?

Especially the accusation of being a pedophile - and though you misspelled it,
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

I'm not North American.

it would hardly protect you from a lawsuit for libel and slander. You have to consider whether an accusation is DAMAGING to the accused. Accusing me of pedophilia is HIGHLY damaging to me, my reputation, my legal standing, my ability to work and provide for me and my family.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

But nobody KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!

Please explain how the accusation of "paid shill" damages DrPostman to the same extent???
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

This is GLP, there are people here desperate to believe just such a thing, and everybody KNOWS WHO Dr. POSTMAN IS.
Unlike you he isn't an ephemeral internet ghost.

In fact statements like that could arguably physically endanger him, in case you haven't noticed some of our posters are quite literally clinically insane.

Also I was VERY careful in the language I chose. I said an accusation was not the same thing as a "LIE". That doesn't mean that making spurious accusations is "consequence free". You are potentially VERY liable for damages in civil suits - even if completely free of any criminal wrongdoing.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Bring it on, buddy.

Again, please explain how DrPostman has been damaged by accusations of his being a "paid shill".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Your not only a peadophile, you are stupid as well. QED.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


>> We have thought crime now?


YOU took it out of the realm of "thought" and introduced it as a PUBLIC "accusation" - not wise.

>> I'm not North American.


touche

>> In fact statements like that could arguably physically endanger him, in case you haven't noticed some of our posters are quite literally clinically insane.

You make a good and valid point - I will definitely give you that. However, DrPostman was VERY active here and VERY vocal and free with his often very condescending opinions for YEARS. The evidence of his being an "establishment shill" (I'm leaving the paid out for now) may be circumstantial, but there are MOUNTAINS of that "circumstantial" evidence. Circumstantial evidence is not BAD evidence. It just isn't "strong" evidence, but that weakness can be overcome with QUANTITY. In DrPostman's case, we have YEARS of very intense and verbose activity on his part - all discoverable right now on the Internet. If someone grabs a shovel and digs a ten foot deep hole in the middle of Central Park, it doesn't matter much whether he was paid to do or not.

The hole is STILL THERE, and easily verified.

Truth is a defense for any libel or slander case. It may well be impossible to prove that DrPostman was a "paid" shill, but a cake walk to prove he was an "establishment" one - at least voluntary.

And for that activity - HE ASSUMED THE RISK when he revealed his identity.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 02/18/2011 08:15 PM
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
02/18/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Actually it is. Especially the accusation of being a pedophile - and though you misspelled it, it would hardly protect you from a lawsuit for libel and slander. You have to consider whether an accusation is DAMAGING to the accused. Accusing me of pedophilia is HIGHLY damaging to me, my reputation, my legal standing, my ability to work and provide for me and my family.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


`Does best psychiatrist voice'

`INTERESTING'

You have no reputation (well you have one, but not one I would want to bring up in a court of law if I were you LOL)
zetamax has no legal standing- its a `nickname'
anyone can post as zetamax on any site on the web- are you claiming that ANY post made by `Zetamax' on any site is yours????

:-O

as we don't know who you are (IRL) it has no effect on your ability to work, legal standing and providing for you and your family (my sincere commiserations to them)

UNLESS you are admitting that YOU are being paid to post on nancys behalf???

that would be the only way that the unknown entity know as `zetamax' could possibly have his ability to work effected

(making you what you have always accused others of...)
a PAID SHILL!!!
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Contrarian's Contrarian

User ID: 1222987
Netherlands
02/18/2011 08:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It may well be impossible to prove that DrPostman was a "paid" shill, but a cake walk to prove he was an "establishment" one - at least voluntary.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

"Establishment" being everyone who thinks that Zetardism is extra tardy.

You couldn't be more transparent.
book
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.


Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It may well be impossible to prove that DrPostman was a "paid" shill, but a cake walk to prove he was an "establishment" one - at least voluntary.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

"Establishment" being everyone who thinks that Zetardism is extra tardy.

You couldn't be more transparent.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


Nothing exists in a vacuum. By defending today's "science" - you simultaneously defending and even endorsing today's scientific "press". You are defending and even endorsing the promulgator's of today's science - the university and peer review system. Consequently that extends to the principal funders of the system - the multi-national corporations and tax-free foundations which in turn are supported by the current global financial system.

Sure you want to do all that?
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
02/18/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nothing exists in a vacuum. By defending today's "science" - you simultaneously defending and even endorsing today's scientific "press". You are defending and even endorsing the promulgator's of today's science - the university and peer review system. Consequently that extends to the principal funders of the system - the multi-national corporations and tax-free foundations which in turn are supported by the current global financial system.

Sure you want to do all that?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


says the paid zetashill as he uses his multi-national corporation built computer with a multi-national corporation supplied operating system through his multi-national corporation supplied internet connection, powered by his multi-national corporation supplied electricity

`OH THE IRONING....'
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nothing exists in a vacuum. By defending today's "science" - you simultaneously defending and even endorsing today's scientific "press". You are defending and even endorsing the promulgator's of today's science - the university and peer review system. Consequently that extends to the principal funders of the system - the multi-national corporations and tax-free foundations which in turn are supported by the current global financial system.

Sure you want to do all that?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


says the paid zetashill as he uses his multi-national corporation built computer with a multi-national corporation supplied operating system through his multi-national corporation supplied internet connection, powered by his multi-national corporation supplied electricity

`OH THE IRONING....'
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624


Glad you're looking forward to being a COMPLETE slave to it!

(And I do mean COMPLETE)
Henry Fnord (NLI)
User ID: 1167045
United States
02/18/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
He made a damn good establishment shill - paid or not. And now the establishment has bitten him in the ass.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


GLP is the "establishment"?
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1267494
United States
02/18/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
He made a damn good establishment shill - paid or not. And now the establishment has bitten him in the ass.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


GLP is the "establishment"?
 Quoting: Henry Fnord (NLI) 1167045


GLP is the meeting place - not the "meeting".

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 02/18/2011 09:07 PM
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
02/18/2011 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Glad you're looking forward to being a COMPLETE slave to it!

(And I do mean COMPLETE)
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


sadly maxipad I do believe that you are far more of a slave to it than I...

I get to see the parts that bad shitte does happen and concentrate on them, while you are left floundering around making innuendos about `secret meeting places' and generally showing the entire world (well those that care to look anyways) how ignorant you really are...

I can see why nancy and her `message of doom' resonates with you, if what you have shown us here is anything like your real personality, then you really don't have a lot to lose and would probably welcome all those who have actually `made something of their lives' being horribly killed- its your secret fantasy that one day you `WILL' be something- even if 99% of humanity has to die to do so.....

hmmm does the word psychopath mean anything to you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038225
Canada
02/18/2011 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
A lie? Really? Trinity had *NO* reason for his actions - even if undisclosed? Sure, Dr. P. may not have been "blunt" - but if his communiques revealed any form of "breaking rank" with GLP and Trinity's way of running things, even if subtle and between the lines, that would do it. I'm not trying to defend Trinity either - I just don't buy the "arbitrariness" of the ban.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I am sure Trinity had his reasons, but he has chosen to not disclose them. It's his site and he can do as he pleases whether anyone else likes it or not. I was just defending my friend Dr. Postman, who can't even read here much less defend himself. Did you miss the part where I said he bears no hard feelings? Unless you have inside information on the reasons for him being banned and are prepared to share with the class, maybe you should just leave it alone. You don't see Dr. Postman bad mouthing ANYONE, not even in private conversations. Just another example of how Max loves to spread rumor and falsehoods and doesn't care who he soils with his self important bullshit.