Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 3,062 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,354,999
Pageviews Today: 2,120,787Threads Today: 654Posts Today: 14,216
04:25 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1302275
United States
03/20/2011 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So basically your point is that plate tectonics is the "scientific consensus" - even though it remains an unproven theory with no concrete evidence that cannot also be accounted for within other continental drift theories. But that doesn't matter because there is "scientific consensus" - and therefore I am a "heretic".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Plate tectonics HAS been proven. That's why there's a scientific consensus.


atomic_fai
sinking

I guess since you're no longer pushing Nancy's crap, I should change that picture so it reflects Clif and his amazing inaccurate track record.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> I should change that picture so it reflects Clif and his amazing inaccurate track record.

Please don't - I ***BEG*** you not to!!
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1302275
United States
03/20/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Clif says the next BIG event is on the 25th - still six days away. That one I ENDORSE - and back with the full force of my stature and standing.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Such as that is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Well - since many here think I ruined my "reputation", I thought I'd wager my "stature and standing".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You lost your "stature and standing" the minute we realized that you're a gullible fool who believes Nancy and all the rest of her kind.
 Quoting: bob_909


I just voted to PIN this thread!
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
03/20/2011 10:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I checked the news...no big earthquake in CA. I even called my sister in Santee (suburb of San Diego) to see if she would answer in case there was some big government cover up. She answered. Guess I'll go to that thread to see what the OP had to say.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
03/20/2011 10:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Geez, the guy is still there and seems quite convinced the "big one" is going to happen any minute now. Supposedly, his daughter spent the day at the beach waiting for the tsunami. Kind of dumb for a couple of reasons, not the least of which is that the quake would need to happen offshore and even if it did, that doesn't mean it will create a tsunami. Now she's supposedly in Palm Springs waiting for the earth to crack open since I pointed out that the San Andreas fault (the fault that the "big one" is supposed to occur on) is in that general area. I don't think I'll mention that geologists believe it will happen further north in Hayward...she'd probably drive up there and wait.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1305189
United States
03/20/2011 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...


So, if he's wrong about this one, as he has with the last two or three, are you still going to endorse his predictions? How many times does a prophet have to be wrong before you throw in the towel? I'm guessing a long time considering Nancy has been consistently wrong since I've been around starting in 2003 and you endorsed her up until a few weeks ago.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


There's more to Clif than just the Bots. His latest radio appearances have actually dealt more with his "Expando Earth" theory - that he's working out with Jay Weidner, than actual Bot data. Clif is an extremely knowledgable dude - about a great many topics. Puts me to shame really - and I'm no slouch when it comes to being "well read".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So Clif is rehashing an old theory and making it his own?

The expanding earth theory was an attempt to explain continental drift but it was easily replaced by the plate tectonics theory.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Some Consequences of Expansion of the Earth
[link to adsabs.harvard.edu]

Some remarks on continental drift
[link to adsabs.harvard.edu]

An Expanding Earth with Loss of Gravitational Potential Energy
[link to adsabs.harvard.edu]


It's positively amazing what you'll believe zetamax. With the high gullibility factor that you possess, I've come to the conclusion that you're not that bright and have a rather limited education in the sciences. Critical thinking is definitely an attribute that you lack.
 Quoting: bob_909


lol Did you even READ these abstracts you've cited? The first one says:

>> The continental drift may be explained by an expanding Earth only.

It's also written in 1960 - and the debunkers have been bashing ME for citing "old" stuff!!!

Clif rejects the hypothesis of an "Expanding Earth with Loss of Gravitational Potential" - so you scratch that one.

So basically your point is that plate tectonics is the "scientific consensus" - even though it remains an unproven theory with no concrete evidence that cannot also be accounted for within other continental drift theories. But that doesn't matter because there is "scientific consensus" - and therefore I am a "heretic".

Not too "bright" are you Bob?

:atomic_fai:
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Obviously I'm "brighter" than you in that I recognized Clif is rehashing an old theory.

You, on the other hand, aren't too bright in that you'll believe almost every crackpot theory that comes along no matter that all of them have no basis in fact or have any evidence to support them.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
03/20/2011 11:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OMG! I think we just got a sign from the "Zetas." My five year old opened up a small box of strawberry Nerds left over from her Halloween stash. Among all the pink strawberry pieces there was ONE purple grape one. Since the candy is hers, I guess she received the sign. If the "Zetas" are going to put a chip in her head, I hope it works better than the one Nancy got.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1302275
United States
03/20/2011 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...


There's more to Clif than just the Bots. His latest radio appearances have actually dealt more with his "Expando Earth" theory - that he's working out with Jay Weidner, than actual Bot data. Clif is an extremely knowledgable dude - about a great many topics. Puts me to shame really - and I'm no slouch when it comes to being "well read".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So Clif is rehashing an old theory and making it his own?

The expanding earth theory was an attempt to explain continental drift but it was easily replaced by the plate tectonics theory.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Some Consequences of Expansion of the Earth
[link to adsabs.harvard.edu]

Some remarks on continental drift
[link to adsabs.harvard.edu]

An Expanding Earth with Loss of Gravitational Potential Energy
[link to adsabs.harvard.edu]


It's positively amazing what you'll believe zetamax. With the high gullibility factor that you possess, I've come to the conclusion that you're not that bright and have a rather limited education in the sciences. Critical thinking is definitely an attribute that you lack.
 Quoting: bob_909


lol Did you even READ these abstracts you've cited? The first one says:

>> The continental drift may be explained by an expanding Earth only.

It's also written in 1960 - and the debunkers have been bashing ME for citing "old" stuff!!!

Clif rejects the hypothesis of an "Expanding Earth with Loss of Gravitational Potential" - so you scratch that one.

So basically your point is that plate tectonics is the "scientific consensus" - even though it remains an unproven theory with no concrete evidence that cannot also be accounted for within other continental drift theories. But that doesn't matter because there is "scientific consensus" - and therefore I am a "heretic".

Not too "bright" are you Bob?

atomic_fai
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Obviously I'm "brighter" than you in that I recognized Clif is rehashing an old theory.

You, on the other hand, aren't too bright in that you'll believe almost every crackpot theory that comes along no matter that all of them have no basis in fact or have any evidence to support them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1305189


There's nothing "new" under the sun. What is new is the emergence of more evidence following from an increase in knowledge of such phenomena as "plasma" reactions - which a guy like "Darwin" did not have available in his time. A "plasma" core was inconceivable without an understanding of the reality and nature of "plasma" to being with. In the 1800s, the much less verifiable notion of "aether" was the vogue.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 03/20/2011 11:30 AM
**ClifMax** until 3/25

User ID: 1302275
United States
03/20/2011 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OMG! I think we just got a sign from the "Zetas." My five year old opened up a small box of strawberry Nerds left over from her Halloween stash. Among all the pink strawberry pieces there was ONE purple grape one. Since the candy is hers, I guess she received the sign. If the "Zetas" are going to put a chip in her head, I hope it works better than the one Nancy got.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


emptyroom
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
03/20/2011 11:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
:room:

I see you changed your name...until 3/25 when you'll find some other false prophet to follow. Assuming you don't swallow whatever excuse Clif hands you this time.

The only reason you didn't find my post humorous is because YOU were gullible enough to follow her in the first place. Had you kept an open mind and realized it was all BS from the beginning, you'd have found that post to be quite funny.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 03/20/2011 11:44 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ClifMax** until 3/25

User ID: 1302275
United States
03/20/2011 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
:room:

I see you changed your name...until 3/25 when you'll find some other false prophet to follow. Assuming you don't swallow whatever excuse Clif hands you this time.

The only reason you didn't find my post humorous is because YOU were gullible enough to follow her in the first place. Had you kept an open mind and realized it was all BS from the beginning, you'd have found that post to be quite funny.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> when you'll find some other false prophet to follow

I don't go looking for "false prophets". ABSURD

I have always "flowed" from one theory to another - from a theory that explains "less" to one that explains "more".

I liked ZetaTalk less for its "prophecy" and more for its "philosophy". I still consider the STO-STS material brilliant - which was not Nancy's invention to begin with. Yet, I am GRATEFUL that she was the vehicle through which I encountered the philosophy - even if her intentions were not "honest". If the devil pulled you from a burning vehicle with selfish motives and you escaped him and the vehicle - wouldn't you still be grateful to be alive? He's still the "devil", but it would be hard not to have a soft spot for him - even if his intentions were to consume you alive.

Nancy - in spite or even because of her intentions - assembled a very profound collection of material, that when examined in isolation outside the context of ZetaTalk, has merit on its own standing. It's a UNIQUE collection - and perhaps that is what makes it somewhat valuable. Reading it will stimulate a train of thought that you're not likely to get anywhere else.

And that is NOT all "bad". Of course it's not all "good" either - but that's just the point. Separate the wheat from the chaff.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 03/20/2011 12:29 PM
bob_909

User ID: 1306075
United States
03/20/2011 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

:room:

I have always "flowed" from one theory to another - from a theory that explains "less" to one that explains "more".

I liked ZetaTalk less for its "prophecy" and more for its "philosophy". I still consider the STO-STS material brilliant - which was not Nancy's invention to begin with. Yet, I am GRATEFUL that she was the vehicle through which I encountered the philosophy - even if her intentions were not "honest". If the devil pulled you from a burning vehicle with selfish motives and you escaped him and the vehicle - wouldn't you still be grateful to be alive? He's still the "devil", but it would be hard not to have a soft spot for him - even if his intentions were to consume you alive.

Nancy - in spite or even because of her intentions - assembled a very profound collection of material, that when examined in isolation outside the context of ZetaTalk, has merit on its own standing. It's a UNIQUE collection - and perhaps that is what makes it somewhat valuable. Reading it will stimulate a train of thought that you're not likely to get anywhere else.

And that is NOT all "bad". Of course it's not all "good" either - but that's just the point. Separate the wheat from the chaff.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


To continue your methaphor...all you can harvest from zetatalk is chaff. The crop is a failure and there's nothing to be gained from it except plow it under and consider the field fallow.

The only philosophy to be found within Nancy's vast rantings is rehashed new age mystiscism with a dash of touchy feely bullshit. Nothing but failed prophecy and rather poor twisted pseudoscience.

It's obvious to me that you don't have a personal philosophy or belief system of your own. You just latch onto whatever fits your rather limited knowledge and consider it to be true because you just don't know better. To me it sounds like you have no creative bent and cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality. That's why you believe Nancy, Clif, etc - you can't critcally think and are in essence have a wasted life.
“Fear always springs from ignorance” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
**ClifMax** until 3/25

User ID: 1306577
United States
03/20/2011 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

:room:

I have always "flowed" from one theory to another - from a theory that explains "less" to one that explains "more".

I liked ZetaTalk less for its "prophecy" and more for its "philosophy". I still consider the STO-STS material brilliant - which was not Nancy's invention to begin with. Yet, I am GRATEFUL that she was the vehicle through which I encountered the philosophy - even if her intentions were not "honest". If the devil pulled you from a burning vehicle with selfish motives and you escaped him and the vehicle - wouldn't you still be grateful to be alive? He's still the "devil", but it would be hard not to have a soft spot for him - even if his intentions were to consume you alive.

Nancy - in spite or even because of her intentions - assembled a very profound collection of material, that when examined in isolation outside the context of ZetaTalk, has merit on its own standing. It's a UNIQUE collection - and perhaps that is what makes it somewhat valuable. Reading it will stimulate a train of thought that you're not likely to get anywhere else.

And that is NOT all "bad". Of course it's not all "good" either - but that's just the point. Separate the wheat from the chaff.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


To continue your methaphor...all you can harvest from zetatalk is chaff. The crop is a failure and there's nothing to be gained from it except plow it under and consider the field fallow.

The only philosophy to be found within Nancy's vast rantings is rehashed new age mystiscism with a dash of touchy feely bullshit. Nothing but failed prophecy and rather poor twisted pseudoscience.

It's obvious to me that you don't have a personal philosophy or belief system of your own. You just latch onto whatever fits your rather limited knowledge and consider it to be true because you just don't know better. To me it sounds like you have no creative bent and cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality. That's why you believe Nancy, Clif, etc - you can't critcally think and are in essence have a wasted life.
 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25


>> you can't critcally think and are in essence have a wasted life

Wow - is this what you tell your kids when you disagree with them?
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 1306860
New Zealand
03/21/2011 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OMG! I think we just got a sign from the "Zetas." My five year old opened up a small box of strawberry Nerds left over from her Halloween stash. Among all the pink strawberry pieces there was ONE purple grape one. Since the candy is hers, I guess she received the sign. If the "Zetas" are going to put a chip in her head, I hope it works better than the one Nancy got.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


rofl and double rofl rofl
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 1306860
New Zealand
03/21/2011 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OMG! I think we just got a sign from the "Zetas." My five year old opened up a small box of strawberry Nerds left over from her Halloween stash. Among all the pink strawberry pieces there was ONE purple grape one. Since the candy is hers, I guess she received the sign. If the "Zetas" are going to put a chip in her head, I hope it works better than the one Nancy got.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


emptyroom
 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25


Hey numbnuts....you left out ALL the people that filled that room to overflowing. Did you CROP them out of the pic Melfy ya zidiot!!!

lol4me

Hey CB......lolsign bro!! That was funny!!

Mexcited
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
**ClifMax** until 3/25

User ID: 1306577
United States
03/21/2011 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OMG! I think we just got a sign from the "Zetas." My five year old opened up a small box of strawberry Nerds left over from her Halloween stash. Among all the pink strawberry pieces there was ONE purple grape one. Since the candy is hers, I guess she received the sign. If the "Zetas" are going to put a chip in her head, I hope it works better than the one Nancy got.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


emptyroom
 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25


Hey numbnuts....you left out ALL the people that filled that room to overflowing. Did you CROP them out of the pic Melfy ya zidiot!!!

lol4me

Hey CB......lolsign bro!! That was funny!!

Mexcited
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


Just ***********FOUR************ days left!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306075
United States
03/21/2011 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!


:room:

 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> you can't critcally think and are in essence have a wasted life

Wow - is this what you tell your kids when you disagree with them?
 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25


Only idiots like you.

I have no children.
**ClifMax** until 3/25

User ID: 1306577
United States
03/21/2011 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!


...


>> you can't critcally think and are in essence have a wasted life

Wow - is this what you tell your kids when you disagree with them?
 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25


Only idiots like you.

I have no children.
 Quoting: bob_909


>> I have no children.

GOOD THING!!!

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 03/21/2011 06:35 AM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
03/21/2011 07:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Just ***********FOUR************ days left!!!!!
 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25


And Clif will have another failure on his hands!

5a
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
03/21/2011 07:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So, what is it exactly, that Clif has predicted will happen?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ClifMax** until 3/25

User ID: 1307166
United States
03/21/2011 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So, what is it exactly, that Clif has predicted will happen?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


March 25th marks the BEGINNING of the FOOD CRISIS - in both North America and globally. From that day forward, shortages begin in earnest and accelerate into summer so that by August to October, the food distribution system will have completely collapsed.

He says also, that this is likely to be triggered by something WORSE than what has already struck Japan, though he concedes that it "could" be an outgrowth of it - such as a FULL meltdown of one or more reactors that sends a TRULY dangerous and DEADLY radioactive cloud toward North America and onto the rest of the world.

But he really thinks the most "likely" event will be a catastrophic 9.0+ quake hitting North America - California or New Madrid.

Bottom Line, he's not exactly "sure" what comes, but it **IS** something "wicked" this way comes!!!

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 03/21/2011 07:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
03/21/2011 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Someone has to hold down the left side of the IQ bell curve, looks like melfy/bridget and the remaining 4 zetatards have the assignment.
 Quoting: The Commentator

And these 4 are sufficient to balance all others.

4 days left, Melfy.

159 days gone fom 13.Okt.2010
-126 days to go until another zetamax prediction ("We are just under four weeks away from the BIG TIPPING POINT Clif has been talking about for years.") failes (:-) miserably. Link:
Thread: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!! (Page 754)
"3 weeks. I will stake my "reputation" on it!!" at 16 Okt. 2010
Thread: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!! (Page 757)
"Ignore the TIPPING POINT - at YOUR peril!!! (You can thank me later!)"
Thread: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!! (Page 773)
"I'm looking FORWARD to your collective APOLOGIES in just under two weeks!" (Snuppy, this will mots certainly YOU who has to apologize….)
Thread: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!! (Page 779)
"""You can't start crowing about ""failure"" until midnight November 14th (going into November 15th).
Then you can ""sing"" all you want."""
Thread: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!! (Page 797)
65 days to go until another obvious and expectable failure of zetamax will manifest. "Critical FOOD SHORTAGES are to begin in earnest on that day,…."
Thread: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!! (Page 893)
4 days until another stupid "whatever it is" of Cliff which Melfy took hook, line, and sinker
Thread: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!! (Page 904)
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1167715
United States
03/21/2011 08:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
March 25th marks the BEGINNING of the FOOD CRISIS - in both North America and globally. From that day forward, shortages begin in earnest and accelerate into summer so that by August to October, the food distribution system will have completely collapsed.

He says also, that this is likely to be triggered by something WORSE than what has already struck Japan, though he concedes that it "could" be an outgrowth of it - such as a FULL meltdown of one or more reactors that sends a TRULY dangerous and DEADLY radioactive cloud toward North America and onto the rest of the world.

But he really thinks the most "likely" event will be a catastrophic 9.0+ quake hitting North America - California or New Madrid.

Bottom Line, he's not exactly "sure" what comes, but it **IS** something "wicked" this way comes!!!
 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25



So, basically, he's taken information already in the news and making it his own. Kind of a post-diction if you ask me because the news has been talking about the rising costs of food for weeks now. Wheat and rice are in short supply and have been for quite some time. Coffee is becoming more expensive because the forests where it grows in South America haven't been getting the rain they used to get. Clif is just like Nancy...makes predictions about things that are happening now or have already happened.

And he "thinks" a big quake is coming but isn't positive...saying it could be something else. Hmmm, yeah, so what that really means is that he's left himself some wiggle room so when this quake fails to materialize, he can find some other event and say, "This is what I predicted!"


By the way, bad things happen every day. By not being exactly sure what comes but that it's something wicked leaves him plenty of room to cherry pick just about any event.

Wow. Impressive....not.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 03/21/2011 08:46 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
03/21/2011 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
.... But as I understand it, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, the moon comes this close (perigee) to Earth EVERY month...the only thing different is that it's occurring at the same time as the full moon...something that doesn't happen every often. ...
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Isnt the full moon heavier than the other times ?

Melfy, your field !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
03/21/2011 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
.... Clif says the next BIG event is on the 25th - still six days away. That one I ENDORSE - and back with the full force of my stature and standing.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Standing ? STANDING ??

Do you mean the brown goey mass under the fence... ähm ... under you ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1304837
United States
03/21/2011 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OMG! I think we just got a sign from the "Zetas." My five year old opened up a small box of strawberry Nerds left over from her Halloween stash. Among all the pink strawberry pieces there was ONE purple grape one. Since the candy is hers, I guess she received the sign. If the "Zetas" are going to put a chip in her head, I hope it works better than the one Nancy got.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker



rofl

That lady stole most of her info and predictions of earth changes from prophecies such as Edgar Cayce, etc. etc. etc. A lot of this info she passes off has been known about in the psychic/prophecy realm for 50 to 100 years LONG before Zetatalk came along. She is also anti-christ which is of dark energy and not of the light. She is NOT to be trusted.

AND no one can predict exactly what is going to happen in the future because it is NOT written in stone. It is up to humanity as a whole. If the earth is going to cleanse itself which it may do so it is because humans go on abusing this planet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1304837
United States
03/21/2011 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So, what is it exactly, that Clif has predicted will happen?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


March 25th marks the BEGINNING of the FOOD CRISIS - in both North America and globally. From that day forward, shortages begin in earnest and accelerate into summer so that by August to October, the food distribution system will have completely collapsed.

He says also, that this is likely to be triggered by something WORSE than what has already struck Japan, though he concedes that it "could" be an outgrowth of it - such as a FULL meltdown of one or more reactors that sends a TRULY dangerous and DEADLY radioactive cloud toward North America and onto the rest of the world.

But he really thinks the most "likely" event will be a catastrophic 9.0+ quake hitting North America - California or New Madrid.

Bottom Line, he's not exactly "sure" what comes, but it **IS** something "wicked" this way comes!!!
 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25


This is a big possibility but it may or may not happen. It all depends on humanity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
03/21/2011 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OMG! I think we just got a sign from the "Zetas." My five year old opened up a small box of strawberry Nerds left over from her Halloween stash. Among all the pink strawberry pieces there was ONE purple grape one. Since the candy is hers, I guess she received the sign. If the "Zetas" are going to put a chip in her head, I hope it works better than the one Nancy got.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


rofl and double rofl rofl
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

An old say is you cant make a good sausage from bad meat.

Therefore even a (good) chip cannot make somebody knowledgeable out of Nancy or Melfy...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
03/21/2011 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So, what is it exactly, that Clif has predicted will happen?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Never mind. It wasnt even planned to be possible, either.
**ClifMax** until 3/25

User ID: 659599
United States
03/21/2011 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OMG! I think we just got a sign from the "Zetas." My five year old opened up a small box of strawberry Nerds left over from her Halloween stash. Among all the pink strawberry pieces there was ONE purple grape one. Since the candy is hers, I guess she received the sign. If the "Zetas" are going to put a chip in her head, I hope it works better than the one Nancy got.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


rofl and double rofl rofl
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

An old say is you cant make a good sausage from bad meat.

Therefore even a (good) chip cannot make somebody knowledgeable out of Nancy or Melfy...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17230


siren2 shill siren2

paidshill

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 03/21/2011 09:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
03/21/2011 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I have always "flowed" from one theory to another - from a theory that explains "less" to one that explains "more".

 Quoting: **ClifMax** until 3/25


With other words, you jump from one pile of Bullshit into the next one.

The result is similar - it smells continuously.

News