Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,490 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 162,813
Pageviews Today: 212,303Threads Today: 41Posts Today: 884
01:41 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
04/25/2011 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nice rant.

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Nothing rant-y about it. You asked a question: I answered it. That is typically how it works when being, y'know, civilized.

Sounds very educated and erudite.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Not particularly. Just my personal experiences and research, and my particular way of trying to understand more.

And also wrong-headed and apolgetic.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Really? What, specifically, is wrong headed about it? Be specific.

And the only thing that should be apologized for is your false accusations and ad hominem attacks earlier. But it appears you are going to avoid doing that. Ah, well.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
04/25/2011 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nice rant.

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Nothing rant-y about it. You asked a question: I answered it. That is typically how it works when being, y'know, civilized.

Sounds very educated and erudite.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Not particularly. Just my personal experiences and research, and my particular way of trying to understand more.

And also wrong-headed and apolgetic.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Really? What, specifically, is wrong headed about it? Be specific.

And the only thing that should be apologized for is your false accusations and ad hominem attacks earlier. But it appears you are going to avoid doing that. Ah, well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


>> What, specifically, is wrong headed about it? Be specific.

It's wrong-headed to paint all these scenarios with the same brush. First off - Y2K was hardly a religion. It was a legitimate problem that got "over"-hyped. But even the over-hype was plausible if the code never got fixed. But thankfully it did get fixed. The question is, "when" was the threshold passed? Six months earlier? A Year earlier? Or was it ever truly a problem to begin with?

There was a rumor that Y2K was a psyop designed to test the response of the population to dire predictions of doom presented in the mass media - because Y2K got significant coverage in the MSM. To the DELIGHT of the elite, MOST people did NOTHING. Of those that did, the vast majority waited until 1999, and most of those did little more than put away extra water, and extra flashlight batteries. The hard-core ones who prepared for TEOTWAWKI, were an extreme RARITY. Probably in the order of one tenth of one percent.

And yes, some of those who prepared most diligently, were probably also the ones most likely to still consider it a "problem" well after 1/1/2000.

I for one, was so relieved, that in February I re-entered the "normal" world by buying a collector mint 1977 Z-28 Camaro (which I still have by the way).

For the most part, I was ***FINE*** until 9-11.

9-11 reawakened the DOOMSTER in me, and it has been alive and well ever since.

>> At LEAST the majority of the Doomsayers of Y2K finally DID let go of the idea -- but, for some, it took them *years* to do it. However, many of those who bought into that idea were 'inoculated' for when the next Doom meme came down the line. Interestingly, not so with PX true-believers. Why is the strain different?

Y2K was one specific date, and related to one very precise problem. Once the date passed, and it was clear that enough code had indeed been fixed to avoid significant problems, there was no danger of any kind of near-term recurrence.

PX is an entirely different story however. Unlike Y2K, there is no date that it "can't" show up - because by all accounts, its been at least 3600 years since it last showed, so in order for clock to reset, WE HAVE TO SEE IT.

Otherwise, it is in danger of showing up - if not tomorrow, or next month, or next year, perhaps the next decade. It's open ended.

Now it's true that it may not exist at all - but given the available evidence, there is no way to know that with certainty.

Nancy is but ONE voice calling out PX. There are LOTS of others. Just because she was wrong in 2003, doesn't automatically negate the other predictors and prophets - that would be ABSURD.

It also doesn't necessarily mean that her next predictions would be wrong either - though of course the skepticism will be MUCH higher, as it should be.

Its funny, that most of the people who scoff at doom predictions, do not see themselves as capable SURVIVORS if doom were to happen. That goes a LONG way towards explaining their antagonism to ANY doom predictions. I've found, almost without exception, that anyone laughing at and violently opposed to the notion of PX doom, laughs and is violently opposed to the idea of WWIII (especially the version where Russian or Chinese troops are going door and door and killing Americans in their Brady Bunch suburban homes), or radiation danger from Fukishima - and they would have laughed at and scoffed at what the TSA is doing today, just two years ago.

They aren't laughing at that now.

And they may not be laughing at the others either - sometime in the future.

You're trying to paint with too broad a brush - I suggest a MUCH smaller one.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/25/2011 05:59 PM
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/25/2011 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Again - please provide EVIDENCE of said "rennovations".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Why should he? What is your agenda here? Why have you always defended Nancy's absurd claims without challenging HER for evidence supporting what she claims?
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/25/2011 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The bandwidth to keep ZetaTalk functioning with several global mirrors is certainly hundreds a month.
Whoever this "angel" (or angels) is, was left to speculation. But - and I intimated this before - it also opens the possibility of a "psyop". The only problem I have with that notion though, is what's in it for Nancy? The lifestyle she "enjoys" hardly seems adequate compensation for all the "work" (updating the website and weekly chat and newsletter) - "such as it is".

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So who is paying for that?

Somewhere on this thread I went through a background whois on Zetatalk hosting servers and such. It was pretty interesting.

I think the very definition of a "psyop" would be the intentional manipulation of vulnerable people. I think it is utterly obvious that Zetatalk has done that- in spades.
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/25/2011 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nancy once justified donations to her cause by saying that her homestead was going to be an example to others on how to live sustainably and in preparation for the pole shift. After all the times Max defended her, now he comes clean and says she is just a frumpy old bag lady taking care of a lazy and mentally ill adult son, living in an old house without plumbing and kitchen facilities on a pension and the charity of an anonymous sugar daddy. She writes a survival guide, but she lives in a house that by the sounds of it wouldn't withstand a wicked storm, let alone a pole shift and she has done nothing in preparation of her pole shift like get her son to build an alternate cooking facility and a storm cellar. You don't need money to do that. Some example for the rest of us! Max apparently doesn't see that his statements tend to confirm what we already knew about Nancy. She is no authority on anything. She is just another old abandoned woman desperately trying to feel important.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


I said the plumbing in the kitchen was suspect. I didn't say she didn't have any plumbing.

She tried - the effort failed. I'm sure you're not shocked. A self-sustaining homestead is a VERY difficult thing to pull off, even if funds are unlimited. It's almost impossible on a shoestring these days.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


There is still a story available somewhere on the internet about someone who tried to live there and help Nancy. "George", maybe? It didn't go well. She was an insufferable old bitch even 15 years ago.
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/25/2011 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nancy is but ONE voice calling out PX. There are LOTS of others. Just because she was wrong in 2003, doesn't automatically negate the other predictors and prophets - that would be ABSURD.

It also doesn't necessarily mean that her next predictions would be wrong either - though of course the skepticism will be MUCH higher, as it should be.

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


How can you, with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk? There is so obviously no 'good-faith' behind it. It could never do anything other than fool the most undereducated and/or paranoid and/or gullible in the world.

Earth halted in orbit?!? Geebus cripes- that's only the start of the total BS in Zetatalk!
KeepingItReal

User ID: 1038225
Canada
04/26/2011 01:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nancy once justified donations to her cause by saying that her homestead was going to be an example to others on how to live sustainably and in preparation for the pole shift. After all the times Max defended her, now he comes clean and says she is just a frumpy old bag lady taking care of a lazy and mentally ill adult son, living in an old house without plumbing and kitchen facilities on a pension and the charity of an anonymous sugar daddy. She writes a survival guide, but she lives in a house that by the sounds of it wouldn't withstand a wicked storm, let alone a pole shift and she has done nothing in preparation of her pole shift like get her son to build an alternate cooking facility and a storm cellar. You don't need money to do that. Some example for the rest of us! Max apparently doesn't see that his statements tend to confirm what we already knew about Nancy. She is no authority on anything. She is just another old abandoned woman desperately trying to feel important.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


I said the plumbing in the kitchen was suspect. I didn't say she didn't have any plumbing.

She tried - the effort failed. I'm sure you're not shocked. A self-sustaining homestead is a VERY difficult thing to pull off, even if funds are unlimited. It's almost impossible on a shoestring these days.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


There is still a story available somewhere on the internet about someone who tried to live there and help Nancy. "George", maybe? It didn't go well. She was an insufferable old bitch even 15 years ago.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407

That was Ron Darby. She really screwed him over. His story is somewhere on this thread.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Fhirinne

User ID: 1063055
United Kingdom
04/26/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
So where does this number of 3600 years for an orbit?

curious
You are the CEO of your own wellness. You need to take back your health from the disease-care system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
04/26/2011 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
"July" is not another "DOOM DATE" - but rather a date when we will ALL know or sure the true nature of "Comet Elenin". It's not prediction, but a simple statement of FACT.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


No. July is not the date we know something we dont know today.

July is the date whe everything ias as clear as already today.

July is the date when this thread will have 1000 pages, as you can see my prdeiction below...

Today is the day when only 250 days are left, after 896 days of continuously thrwing shit into the fan and having the result in your face, to come to senses on your side.


About 16.06.2011 Page 1000 will be reached
About 21.01.2014 Page 2000 will be reached

Since 5 days about 173 days to go until Elenin will pass Earth unnoticed and naked-eye-invisible in 34 Million km distance (90 times Earth-Moon) at 16. Okt.2011, only 44 days bevor Nancys final failure at 31.Dec. 2011.

Reminder for Nancy to think about a valid answer for her 2012 non-show since Nov 11, 2008.
896 days gone, 250 days to go until Nancys final failure (at 1.1.2012)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
04/26/2011 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's a GENERAL warning to mankind.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Its not a warning - its general Bullshit, Dear.


Since 5 days about 173 days to go until Elenin will pass Earth unnoticed and naked-eye-invisible in 34 Million km distance (90 times Earth-Moon) at 16. Okt.2011, only 44 days bevor Nancys final failure at 31.Dec. 2011.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
04/26/2011 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nancy is but ONE voice calling out PX. There are LOTS of others.

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

So many idiots, so many efforts to brush them all of.
Just because she was wrong in 2003, doesn't automatically negate the other predictors and prophets - that would be ABSURD.

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

She and the others are not negated becauss she was wrong in 2003.

All are negated because they are wrong.

Reminder for Nancy to think about a valid answer for her 2012 non-show since Nov 11, 2008.
896 days gone, 250 days to go until Nancys final failure (at 1.1.2012)
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
04/26/2011 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nancy is but ONE voice calling out PX. There are LOTS of others. Just because she was wrong in 2003, doesn't automatically negate the other predictors and prophets - that would be ABSURD.

It also doesn't necessarily mean that her next predictions would be wrong either - though of course the skepticism will be MUCH higher, as it should be.

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


How can you, with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk? There is so obviously no 'good-faith' behind it. It could never do anything other than fool the most undereducated and/or paranoid and/or gullible in the world.

Earth halted in orbit?!? Geebus cripes- that's only the start of the total BS in Zetatalk!
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


>> How can you, with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk?

The same way you, with a straight face, ignore all the obvious outright TRUTH contained in ZetaTalk. Your using the phrase "total BS" is quite telling.

Remember, the most effective lie, is nine parts TRUTH wrapped with one part lie. Its one of the oldest and most effective disinformation tools known to man. If you want to discredit something, hide something, obscure something, wrap it with a BIG lie. People will then out of ignorance and immaturity, THROW OUT THE BABY WITH THE BATHWATER.

Remember Churchill's famous quote:

In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies.

And in digging that one up, I came across a couple more by old "Winston":

There are a lot of lies going around... and half of them are true.

and

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Yes, the halted earth is pretty ridiculous. The Zetas tilting the earth is pretty ridiculous also - but only to a point. I think it QUITE likely that some extraterrestrial races can move planets. I just don't think its happening here.

PX hanging around the ecliptic for a decade is also ridiculous - but only because we can't see it. From a theoretical standpoint, we still don't know enough about orbital mechanics and astrophysics to dismiss ANYTHING at this point. I'm always impressed how MUCH of the unexpected was encountered by the space probes we sent out.

What's NOT ridiculous is the PX "coming out of the sun" - for that was discussed in an ancient text (which I don't have access to at the moment, so no link - sorry).

PX having a tail, moons - not ridiculous and discussed in other ancient sources.

Passing only 19 million miles (closest artifact 14 million miles) - NOT ridiculous when you consider Comet Elenin is forecast to pass at only 21 million miles. Comet Elenin has a lot features attributed to PX, which is why it's got my attention at the moment.

ALL you have ever done is dismiss the ENTIRETY of ZetaTalk - you've lacked ANY kind of objectivity whatsoever. You gladly advocate throwing out the baby with the bathwater, and actively encourage others to do same.

THAT is why I can - with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk.

And why I encourage others to as well.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/26/2011 06:46 AM
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 89312
New Zealand
04/26/2011 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> How can you, with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk?

The same way you, with a straight face, ignore all the obvious outright TRUTH contained in ZetaTalk. Your using the phrase "total BS" is quite telling.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


ALL you have ever done is dismiss the ENTIRETY of ZetaTalk - you've lacked ANY kind of objectivity whatsoever. You gladly advocate throwing out the baby with the bathwater, and actively encourage others to do same.

THAT is why I can - with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk.

And why I encourage others to as well.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Therefore Melfy you are indeed a believer of zetatalk and were never ever a fence shitter as you keep claiming.

And even more amazingly, in the second quote above, you clearly define yourself as a zetacult member due to the fact that you are still a believer of zetatalk even though you acknowledge that it is full of outright LIES. CULT members are exactly like you and BELIEVE the "leader" no matter how FALSE the message and its truth are proven to be.

Loneranger
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1357570
United States
04/26/2011 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> How can you, with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk?

The same way you, with a straight face, ignore all the obvious outright TRUTH contained in ZetaTalk. Your using the phrase "total BS" is quite telling.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


ALL you have ever done is dismiss the ENTIRETY of ZetaTalk - you've lacked ANY kind of objectivity whatsoever. You gladly advocate throwing out the baby with the bathwater, and actively encourage others to do same.

THAT is why I can - with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk.

And why I encourage others to as well.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Therefore Melfy you are indeed a believer of zetatalk and were never ever a fence shitter as you keep claiming.

And even more amazingly, in the second quote above, you clearly define yourself as a zetacult member due to the fact that you are still a believer of zetatalk even though you acknowledge that it is full of outright LIES. CULT members are exactly like you and BELIEVE the "leader" no matter how FALSE the message and its truth are proven to be.

Loneranger
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


Huh??? How can I acknowledge LIES, but still be accused of believing the LIEDER???

A fence sitter accepts the fact that there are flaws in the material - some GLARING. But resists the "call" to dismiss it ALL.

>> you clearly define yourself as a zetacult member

_absurd

But knowing you as I do, I can envision you creating your own version of a "ZetaCult Recruiting Video" starring moi - that will be NOTHING but **LIES** and distortions.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/26/2011 07:46 AM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
04/26/2011 08:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nice rant. Sounds very educated and erudite. And also wrong-headed and apolgetic.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


His analysis was spot on. The fact that your statement above is, apparently, the best you could muster leads me to believe that you're one of those he was speaking about.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
04/26/2011 08:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The same way you, with a straight face, ignore all the obvious outright TRUTH contained in ZetaTalk.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


And just what truth is that, Max? Care to be specific. Others have been challenged on this and NONE of them even tried to respond. Will you be the first?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
04/26/2011 08:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
A "debunker" right again!

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
04/26/2011 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
A "debunker" right again!

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Cute. rejected

How about explaining why we are seeing MORE tornados than unusual - and in unusual areas like North Carolina who don't even have tornado sirens (though I imagine they are now on the list in many communities)??

popcorn
KeepingItReal

User ID: 1038225
Canada
04/26/2011 10:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
A "debunker" right again!

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Cute. rejected

How about explaining why we are seeing MORE tornados than unusual - and in unusual areas like North Carolina who don't even have tornado sirens (though I imagine they are now on the list in many communities)??

popcorn
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


CB right again! Nancy didn't even see this coming. Nancy failed again! How about admitting CB was right and that his prediction accuracy track record beats Nancy's. Of course you won't.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/26/2011 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Nancy is but ONE voice calling out PX. There are LOTS of others. Just because she was wrong in 2003, doesn't automatically negate the other predictors and prophets - that would be ABSURD.

It also doesn't necessarily mean that her next predictions would be wrong either - though of course the skepticism will be MUCH higher, as it should be.

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


How can you, with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk? There is so obviously no 'good-faith' behind it. It could never do anything other than fool the most undereducated and/or paranoid and/or gullible in the world.

Earth halted in orbit?!? Geebus cripes- that's only the start of the total BS in Zetatalk!
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


>> How can you, with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk?

The same way you, with a straight face, ignore all the obvious outright TRUTH contained in ZetaTalk. Your using the phrase "total BS" is quite telling.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Go ahead and cite the "obvious outright TRUTH" you see there. And no, this doesn't mean debatable philosophical issues. This means concrete, demonstrable FACTS.

Remember, the most effective lie, is nine parts TRUTH wrapped with one part lie. Its one of the oldest and most effective disinformation tools known to man. If you want to discredit something, hide something, obscure something, wrap it with a BIG lie. People will then out of ignorance and immaturity, THROW OUT THE BABY WITH THE BATHWATER.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


What? Now you're asserting that Zetatalk is 9 out of ten parts truth? I don't even get your point here.



Remember Churchill's famous quote:

In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies.

And in digging that one up, I came across a couple more by old "Winston":

There are a lot of lies going around... and half of them are true.

and

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Yes, the halted earth is pretty ridiculous. The Zetas tilting the earth is pretty ridiculous also - but only to a point. I think it QUITE likely that some extraterrestrial races can move planets. I just don't think its happening here.


Then what is the point of it? MY point, related to that, would be that those are not nearly the only falsehoods contained in Zetatalk. ALLLLLL of the astronomical claims are equally false.

PX hanging around the ecliptic for a decade is also ridiculous - but only because we can't see it. From a theoretical standpoint, we still don't know enough about orbital mechanics and astrophysics to dismiss ANYTHING at this point. I'm always impressed how MUCH of the unexpected was encountered by the space probes we sent out.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


What do you mean, "we can't see it"? Nancy and "Zetas" say that it is being seen on a regular basis. You mean.... gasp... that bit is a lie too???

Why don't you find and describe the line where the lies stop for us?

What's NOT ridiculous is the PX "coming out of the sun" - for that was discussed in an ancient text (which I don't have access to at the moment, so no link - sorry).

PX having a tail, moons - not ridiculous and discussed in other ancient sources.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So that part is "true", then? Nancy has pointed out dozens of examples of what "Zetas" claim is acutally PX in the sky. AAAALLLLLL of them have been checked out by competent people and found to be FALSE.

Passing only 19 million miles (closest artifact 14 million miles) - NOT ridiculous when you consider Comet Elenin is forecast to pass at only 21 million miles. Comet Elenin has a lot features attributed to PX, which is why it's got my attention at the moment.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


What? No one has EVER said that a space object can't pass near Earth! You are flailing around over a non-argument.

ALL you have ever done is dismiss the ENTIRETY of ZetaTalk - you've lacked ANY kind of objectivity whatsoever. You gladly advocate throwing out the baby with the bathwater, and actively encourage others to do same.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Show me the baby.

THAT is why I can - with a straight face, STILL ignore all of the obvious outright LIES contained in Zetatalk.

And why I encourage others to as well.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Then why have you spent so much time DENYING that they were lies? Remember?! You have NOT encouraged others to ignore the lies. You have DENIED that the lies existed, over and over and over again, on this very thread.

You are simply changing your story, now, in order to keep your troll alive in the face of having been proven undeniably wrong. Did you think you could just wave a rhetorical handkerchief to one side and distract us all from realizing that?

Heh... doubtfull.
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/26/2011 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Huh??? How can I acknowledge LIES, but still be accused of believing the LIEDER???

A fence sitter accepts the fact that there are flaws in the material - some GLARING. But resists the "call" to dismiss it ALL.

>> you clearly define yourself as a zetacult member

:_absurd:

But knowing you as I do, I can envision you creating your own version of a "ZetaCult Recruiting Video" starring moi - that will be NOTHING but **LIES** and distortions.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Once again, a bunker misrepresents the debunker position. NO ONE among us has dismisses, out of hand, any particular part of Zetatalk without discussion of the SPECIFIC detail. Just because I may use broad expressions describing Zetatalk as, for example, a "steaming pile of excrement", that doesn't mean I haven't ever considered some aspects of it reasonably. It's just that AAAALLLL of the claims about our physical reality which CAN be analyzed for factuality are FALSE. I have YET to see ANYTHING proven true out of those type of claims in Zetatalk. So what is left? What is this "truth" you feel should not be dismissed? Please be specific.
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/26/2011 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Maxie is reduced to saying that there is some obscure 1% of Zetatalk which we have not adequately proven false yet. Heh. This is just a blatant continuing of his "Maybe THIS bit".. "What about THIS part"... "This is POSSIBLE"... trolling game. How boring.

Yawn.
KeepingItReal

User ID: 1038225
Canada
04/26/2011 12:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/26/2011 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Why didn't the "Zetas" just keep Earth from being halted in the first place? Ohh that's right... they are not allowed to interfere with the natural effects of PX. But, wait.... then why are they TILTING Earth to mitigate those effects? I guess people are not supposed to think it through to that extent, right?

Ohh wait... it's all utter bullshit in the first place. Earth is NOT halted in orbit, because there is no PX there which has exerted a 'repulsion' force on Earth.

There is simply no THERE, there. Either you suspend disbelief and buy into the Zetatalk story lock-stock and barrel, or you realize that there was nothing to it from the beginning.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
04/26/2011 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Why didn't the "Zetas" just keep Earth from being halted in the first place? Ohh that's right... they are not allowed to interfere with the natural effects of PX. But, wait.... then why are they TILTING Earth to mitigate those effects? I guess people are not supposed to think it through to that extent, right?

Ohh wait... it's all utter bullshit in the first place. Earth is NOT halted in orbit, because there is no PX there which has exerted a 'repulsion' force on Earth.

There is simply no THERE, there. Either you suspend disbelief and buy into the Zetatalk story lock-stock and barrel, or you realize that there was nothing to it from the beginning.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407



Wrong. ZetaTalk is **SO** useful to both the 'government' and MSM in discrediting anyone who raises the spector of PX or Niburu or rogue brown dwarfs reaking havac in the inner solar system, that if it didn't exit, it would have to be invented.

And there-in lies the RUB.
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/26/2011 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Why didn't the "Zetas" just keep Earth from being halted in the first place? Ohh that's right... they are not allowed to interfere with the natural effects of PX. But, wait.... then why are they TILTING Earth to mitigate those effects? I guess people are not supposed to think it through to that extent, right?

Ohh wait... it's all utter bullshit in the first place. Earth is NOT halted in orbit, because there is no PX there which has exerted a 'repulsion' force on Earth.

There is simply no THERE, there. Either you suspend disbelief and buy into the Zetatalk story lock-stock and barrel, or you realize that there was nothing to it from the beginning.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407



Wrong. ZetaTalk is **SO** useful to both the 'government' and MSM in discrediting anyone who raises the spector of PX or Niburu or rogue brown dwarfs reaking havac in the inner solar system, that if it didn't exit, it would have to be invented.

And there-in lies the RUB.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You're agreeing that it's full of lies, but that it was USEFULL? How does that make what I said "wrong"?? It does not.


You have just incriminated YOURSELF. YOU are one who tried to support and defend the obvious lies of Zetatalk on this very thread for months on end. Do you expect us to just forget about that? That makes YOU a government SHILL, you insipid jerkwad!
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/26/2011 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Why didn't the "Zetas" just keep Earth from being halted in the first place? Ohh that's right... they are not allowed to interfere with the natural effects of PX. But, wait.... then why are they TILTING Earth to mitigate those effects? I guess people are not supposed to think it through to that extent, right?

Ohh wait... it's all utter bullshit in the first place. Earth is NOT halted in orbit, because there is no PX there which has exerted a 'repulsion' force on Earth.

There is simply no THERE, there. Either you suspend disbelief and buy into the Zetatalk story lock-stock and barrel, or you realize that there was nothing to it from the beginning.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407



Wrong. ZetaTalk is **SO** useful to both the 'government' and MSM in discrediting anyone who raises the spector of PX or Niburu or rogue brown dwarfs reaking havac in the inner solar system, that if it didn't exit, it would have to be invented.

And there-in lies the RUB.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You make the case that the knowledge of whether a large, unknown planet exists is based upon hysteria and wild speculation. It is not. It is based upon observation by THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of astronomers all around the world who would undeniably know about such a thing.

Your (new) position is just a further extention of the same silliness upon which Zetatalk thrived. Behold, the new Horse Maxie attempts to ride to keep his perpetual troll alive.

Fuck right off.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
04/26/2011 08:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
How about explaining why we are seeing MORE tornados than unusual - and in unusual areas like North Carolina who don't even have tornado sirens (though I imagine they are now on the list in many communities)??

popcorn
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Because weather conditions are right for it. So what? Oh, yeah, I forgot...you think this is a sign of something ominous. And maybe it is - this could be more evidence for climate change/global warming. But it definitely isn't a sign of "Planet X." But let's not forget, though, that when a record number of tornadoes broke out about six years ago, Nancy said that tornadoes would be increasing from that point on. Guess what? They didn't. She also said, in 2005, after Katrina, that there would be more and more hurricanes. Guess what? There haven't been.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 04/26/2011 08:40 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/26/2011 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Why didn't the "Zetas" just keep Earth from being halted in the first place? Ohh that's right... they are not allowed to interfere with the natural effects of PX. But, wait.... then why are they TILTING Earth to mitigate those effects? I guess people are not supposed to think it through to that extent, right?

Ohh wait... it's all utter bullshit in the first place. Earth is NOT halted in orbit, because there is no PX there which has exerted a 'repulsion' force on Earth.

There is simply no THERE, there. Either you suspend disbelief and buy into the Zetatalk story lock-stock and barrel, or you realize that there was nothing to it from the beginning.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407



Wrong. ZetaTalk is **SO** useful to both the 'government' and MSM in discrediting anyone who raises the spector of PX or Niburu or rogue brown dwarfs reaking havac in the inner solar system, that if it didn't exit, it would have to be invented.

And there-in lies the RUB.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


It has always been hilarious how the PXtards could spin almost anything into evidence that PX is real. This takes the cake, however... now an admission that Zetatalk was complete BS becomes a revelation that PX must, therefor, exist.

Priceless!
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1332505
United States
04/26/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Why didn't the "Zetas" just keep Earth from being halted in the first place? Ohh that's right... they are not allowed to interfere with the natural effects of PX. But, wait.... then why are they TILTING Earth to mitigate those effects? I guess people are not supposed to think it through to that extent, right?

Ohh wait... it's all utter bullshit in the first place. Earth is NOT halted in orbit, because there is no PX there which has exerted a 'repulsion' force on Earth.

There is simply no THERE, there. Either you suspend disbelief and buy into the Zetatalk story lock-stock and barrel, or you realize that there was nothing to it from the beginning.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407



Wrong. ZetaTalk is **SO** useful to both the 'government' and MSM in discrediting anyone who raises the spector of PX or Niburu or rogue brown dwarfs reaking havac in the inner solar system, that if it didn't exit, it would have to be invented.

And there-in lies the RUB.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


It has always been hilarious how the PXtards could spin almost anything into evidence that PX is real. This takes the cake, however... now an admission that Zetatalk was complete BS becomes a revelation that PX must, therefor, exist.

Priceless!
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


Yup - that's my argument. Glad it's CLEAR to you!

News