Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,318 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 826,523
Pageviews Today: 1,220,433Threads Today: 312Posts Today: 6,911
10:34 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/26/2011 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Why didn't the "Zetas" just keep Earth from being halted in the first place? Ohh that's right... they are not allowed to interfere with the natural effects of PX. But, wait.... then why are they TILTING Earth to mitigate those effects? I guess people are not supposed to think it through to that extent, right?

Ohh wait... it's all utter bullshit in the first place. Earth is NOT halted in orbit, because there is no PX there which has exerted a 'repulsion' force on Earth.

There is simply no THERE, there. Either you suspend disbelief and buy into the Zetatalk story lock-stock and barrel, or you realize that there was nothing to it from the beginning.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407



Wrong. ZetaTalk is **SO** useful to both the 'government' and MSM in discrediting anyone who raises the spector of PX or Niburu or rogue brown dwarfs reaking havac in the inner solar system, that if it didn't exit, it would have to be invented.

And there-in lies the RUB.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


It has always been hilarious how the PXtards could spin almost anything into evidence that PX is real. This takes the cake, however... now an admission that Zetatalk was complete BS becomes a revelation that PX must, therefor, exist.

Priceless!
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1332505
United States
04/26/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The zetas only warn the people of earth in English through Nancy and they cover up the evidence by moving the planets. If they just left things alone, everyone on earth would see that the earth is stopped in orbit and everyone would know something is wrong, even if they don't speak English (which is most of the world's population) and even if they don't have internet access (which is also a lot of the earth's population). The whole earth stopped in orbit by the zetas to prevent panic while warning a tiny fraction of people who are expected to just believe and ask no questions can't stand up to a minimum of analysis. I would love to see Max show us one bit of truth in Zetatalk. He won't though, because there is no baby in the murky bath water.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Why didn't the "Zetas" just keep Earth from being halted in the first place? Ohh that's right... they are not allowed to interfere with the natural effects of PX. But, wait.... then why are they TILTING Earth to mitigate those effects? I guess people are not supposed to think it through to that extent, right?

Ohh wait... it's all utter bullshit in the first place. Earth is NOT halted in orbit, because there is no PX there which has exerted a 'repulsion' force on Earth.

There is simply no THERE, there. Either you suspend disbelief and buy into the Zetatalk story lock-stock and barrel, or you realize that there was nothing to it from the beginning.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407



Wrong. ZetaTalk is **SO** useful to both the 'government' and MSM in discrediting anyone who raises the spector of PX or Niburu or rogue brown dwarfs reaking havac in the inner solar system, that if it didn't exit, it would have to be invented.

And there-in lies the RUB.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


It has always been hilarious how the PXtards could spin almost anything into evidence that PX is real. This takes the cake, however... now an admission that Zetatalk was complete BS becomes a revelation that PX must, therefor, exist.

Priceless!
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


Yup - that's my argument. Glad it's CLEAR to you!
ZetaMax NLI
User ID: 1358519
United States
04/26/2011 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I think, therefore I am not.

Or do I not think, and therefore I am?

The latter, I think. Or not. Either way, I am not.




Now I must go and engage in a spirited round of anal probing with fellow Dumbfuckistanian Andrew. We miss our 3-ways with Luser.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1332505
United States
04/26/2011 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I think, therefore I am not.

Or do I not think, and therefore I am?

The latter, I think. Or not. Either way, I am not.




Now I must go and engage in a spirited round of anal probing with fellow Dumbfuckistanian Andrew. We miss our 3-ways with Luser.
 Quoting: ZetaMax NLI 1358519


st__fu

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/26/2011 10:18 PM
The Commentator

User ID: 1358617
United States
04/26/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I think, therefore I am not.

Or do I not think, and therefore I am?

The latter, I think. Or not. Either way, I am not.




Now I must go and engage in a spirited round of anal probing with fellow Dumbfuckistanian Andrew. We miss our 3-ways with Luser.
 Quoting: ZetaMax NLI 1358519


st__fu
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


How about a nice little ban for you, you steaming sack of lying parrot shit?
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
04/26/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> What, specifically, is wrong headed about it? Be specific.

It's wrong-headed to paint all these scenarios with the same brush. First off - Y2K was hardly a religion. It was a legitimate problem that got "over"-hyped.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Yes. Into a religion. The likes of Gary North and Yourdon and Beach spun it RAPIDLY into a belief system, complete with their own flavor of STO and STS dichotomy. The parallels are striking.

But even the over-hype was plausible if the code never got fixed. But thankfully it did get fixed.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Bullcrap. The threat wasn't plausible at all -- and the fact that countries with tech infrastructures that spent *zero* on Y2K remediation only encountered minor glitches attests to that. The idea spun up primarily due to people who did *not* know what they were talking about, and ignoring the engineers who DID know what they were talking about.

There was a problem that needed fixing. But the over-hype scenarios were NEVER plausible.

It's very similar to the way non-astronomers continue to make outlandish PX claims, while those that have actually studies astronomy and astrophysics continue to correct them -- and be borne out. The parallels continue.


There was a rumor that Y2K was a psyop designed to test the response of the population to dire predictions of doom presented in the mass media - because Y2K got significant coverage in the MSM. To the DELIGHT of the elite, MOST people did NOTHING. Of those that did, the vast majority waited until 1999, and most of those did little more than put away extra water, and extra flashlight batteries. The hard-core ones who prepared for TEOTWAWKI, were an extreme RARITY. Probably in the order of one tenth of one percent.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I don't think there's much evidence that it was a psyop. Particularly as the word gets tossed about so frequently, that it might lead you to believe that a dog crapping on the sidewalk has conspiratorial overtones.

And yes, some of those who prepared most diligently, were probably also the ones most likely to still consider it a "problem" well after 1/1/2000.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Yes. They refused to let go of the core meme -- that Y2K was going to be a Bad Thing -- with almost RELIGIOUS fervor.

Again, the parallels with current PX believers remain fairly exact.

I for one, was so relieved, that in February I re-entered the "normal" world by buying a collector mint 1977 Z-28 Camaro (which I still have by the way).

For the most part, I was ***FINE*** until 9-11.

9-11 reawakened the DOOMSTER in me, and it has been alive and well ever since.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I expect that happened for a lot of people, despite the fact that the threat had always been there. To me, however, there is a whole plethora of differences between natural disasters and human malevolence. Certainly one should have prudent preparations for both.

Y2K was one specific date, and related to one very precise problem.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So was May 15th, 2003.


Once the date passed, and it was clear that enough code had indeed been fixed to avoid significant problems, there was no danger of any kind of near-term recurrence.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So it was that Nancy's ability as a prognosticator was tested, and she failed. Why didn't her particular meme/strain die right there? Why did/do some believers CONTINUE to believe?

PX is an entirely different story however. Unlike Y2K, there is no date that it "can't" show up - because by all accounts, its been at least 3600 years since it last showed, so in order for clock to reset, WE HAVE TO SEE IT.

Otherwise, it is in danger of showing up - if not tomorrow, or next month, or next year, perhaps the next decade. It's open ended.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Forgetting, of course, that it may not exist at all. It is like other cults discovered: Definitive doomsday dates are bad for the health of the cult. Keep such info vague, and they'll keep coming for more, making every excuse imaginable for continued failed predictions.

Now it's true that it may not exist at all - but given the available evidence, there is no way to know that with certainty.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


But there's no way to know with certainty that an invisible dragon lives in my garage, or that undetectable fairies cause the flowers to bloom, or that all of reality is only in YOUR HEAD, ZM. Yet you give none of those ideas the same credence as you do PX, despite there being PRECISELY the same amount of positive evidence for each. Why?


Nancy is but ONE voice calling out PX. There are LOTS of others. Just because she was wrong in 2003, doesn't automatically negate the other predictors and prophets - that would be ABSURD.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So, please answer this, if you choose ignore the rest of my post: What, FINALLY, automatically negates the other predictors and prophets that ISN'T absurd? When does one finally say 'Nope, the PX idea simply doesn't hold water?' When is it finally OK to let go of this failed idea?

When do believers admit to themselves, and others, that Santa PX doesn't exist? Or CAN'T they?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
04/26/2011 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It has always been hilarious how the PXtards could spin almost anything into evidence that PX is real. This takes the cake, however... now an admission that Zetatalk was complete BS becomes a revelation that PX must, therefor, exist.

Priceless!
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


The Heads-I-Win-Tails-You-Lose game has always been a favorite of Nancy and, by extension, ZM.

It's like her Ning. It is a non-debatable *given* that PX exists.

But that's a mighty BIG 'given' to me. Too big, by far.
KeepingItReal

User ID: 1038225
Canada
04/27/2011 02:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Once again, Max has avoided providing us with even one example of this supposed truth in the dungheap known as zeta talk. We have been asking this one small thing of him for years now and we are still waiting. The only logical conclusion is that there is no truth to be found anywhere near Nancy and her imaginary aliens, because otherwise he would have shown us something long ago.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
04/27/2011 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
A "debunker" right again!

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Cute. :rejected:

How about explaining why we are seeing MORE tornados than unusual - and in unusual areas like North Carolina who don't even have tornado sirens (though I imagine they are now on the list in many communities)??

popcorn
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

It is beyound my understanding how somebody can be be such a gutless, spineless, gullible and stubborn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
04/27/2011 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
How about explaining why we are seeing MORE tornados than unusual - and in unusual areas like North Carolina who don't even have tornado sirens (though I imagine they are now on the list in many communities)??

popcorn
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Because weather conditions are right for it. So what? Oh, yeah, I forgot...you think this is a sign of something ominous. And maybe it is - this could be more evidence for climate change/global warming. But it definitely isn't a sign of "Planet X." But let's not forget, though, that when a record number of tornadoes broke out about six years ago, Nancy said that tornadoes would be increasing from that point on. Guess what? They didn't. She also said, in 2005, after Katrina, that there would be more and more hurricanes. Guess what? There haven't been.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Dont talk about reality with melfy. Its something not worth to consider for him.

Imagination is much more interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
04/27/2011 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Once again, Max has avoided providing us with even one example of this supposed truth in the dungheap known as zeta talk. We have been asking this one small thing of him for years now and we are still waiting. The only logical conclusion is that there is no truth to be found anywhere near Nancy and her imaginary aliens, because otherwise he would have shown us something long ago.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Waiting will be over soon.
To be exact, in 249 days.



About 16.06.2011 Page 1000 will be reached
About 21.01.2014 Page 2000 will be reached

Since 6 days about 172 days to go until Elenin will pass Earth unnoticed and naked-eye-invisible in 34 Million km distance (90 times Earth-Moon) at 16. Okt.2011, only 44 days bevor Nancys final failure at 31.Dec. 2011.

Reminder for Nancy to think about a valid answer for her 2012 non-show since Nov 11, 2008.

897 days gone, 249 days to go until Nancys final failure (at 1.1.2012)
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1358977
United States
04/27/2011 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I think, therefore I am not.

Or do I not think, and therefore I am?

The latter, I think. Or not. Either way, I am not.




Now I must go and engage in a spirited round of anal probing with fellow Dumbfuckistanian Andrew. We miss our 3-ways with Luser.
 Quoting: ZetaMax NLI 1358519


st__fu
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


How about a nice little ban for you, you steaming sack of lying parrot shit?
 Quoting: The Commentator


Help is in the way!

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation, 4 Ahau, 18 Zac, 7 Ik

Selamat Jarin! We return to continue our discussion with you. Gaia is now increasing her warning signs to humanity, which has hereby been put on notice that the time has come for the great transformation mandated by Heaven's numerous decrees. Those still using their wiles to prolong their time in power are also being warned that Heaven desires that these great changes happen forthwith! Accordingly, we have instructed our liaison and diplomatic personnel to make it clear that any further delays are no longer advisable. Meanwhile, our Earth allies are working pedal to the metal to complete the remaining tasks, and we, for our part, have commissioned a series of events to push any remaining tasks through to completion. These operations are to converge at a point on our timeline that has been pinpointed by Heaven and her many hierarchies. We are committed to these changes and have alerted various governments that we will not tolerate the status quo once those dates have been reached. Our technological advantage has been demonstrated to these regimes sufficiently to prove that we mean business.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1358977
United States
04/27/2011 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> What, specifically, is wrong headed about it? Be specific.

It's wrong-headed to paint all these scenarios with the same brush. First off - Y2K was hardly a religion. It was a legitimate problem that got "over"-hyped.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Yes. Into a religion. The likes of Gary North and Yourdon and Beach spun it RAPIDLY into a belief system, complete with their own flavor of STO and STS dichotomy. The parallels are striking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I read all those guys. There was nothing "ecclesiastical" about any of it. They presented the "problem", which turned out to be much more minor than anticipated, and then survival suggestions - food, water, silver, gold, you know, the typical TEOTWAWKI stuff.

No personal salavation though.


But even the over-hype was plausible if the code never got fixed. But thankfully it did get fixed.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Bullcrap. The threat wasn't plausible at all -- and the fact that countries with tech infrastructures that spent *zero* on Y2K remediation only encountered minor glitches attests to that. The idea spun up primarily due to people who did *not* know what they were talking about, and ignoring the engineers who DID know what they were talking about.

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


billshit I worked in IT for Ford, Chrysler, Detroit Edison, Vanguard, and PaineWebber from 1994 through 2000. I witnessed first hand and even participated in HUGE Y2K projects involving dozens of DEDICATED (in that they had no other duties) personnel fixing code and testing systems to the N'th degree. A ***LOT*** of money was spent fixing the problem - and I'm sure it was money that would have been coveted elsewhere.

There was a problem that needed fixing. But the over-hype scenarios were NEVER plausible.

It's very similar to the way non-astronomers continue to make outlandish PX claims, while those that have actually studies astronomy and astrophysics continue to correct them -- and be borne out. The parallels continue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


>> There was a problem that needed fixing.

Yea - it was a HUGE problem, and cost millions to fix. Most of the problems were in the mainframe environment, which were the most critical systems. If these were not fixed on time, there would have been HUGE problems.

>> But the over-hype scenarios were NEVER plausible.

billshit If not enough code was repaired, the scenario was ENTIRELY plausible. Though because of the huge effort at remediation, UNLIKELY.

Perhaps I should had a bit more confidence in my colleagues, but I've seen too many IT projects fail outright. Though, I have to concede, when "failure is not an option", most companies can indeed step up to the plate.

Thankfully - enough DID.

There was a rumor that Y2K was a psyop designed to test the response of the population to dire predictions of doom presented in the mass media - because Y2K got significant coverage in the MSM. To the DELIGHT of the elite, MOST people did NOTHING. Of those that did, the vast majority waited until 1999, and most of those did little more than put away extra water, and extra flashlight batteries. The hard-core ones who prepared for TEOTWAWKI, were an extreme RARITY. Probably in the order of one tenth of one percent.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I don't think there's much evidence that it was a psyop. Particularly as the word gets tossed about so frequently, that it might lead you to believe that a dog crapping on the sidewalk has conspiratorial overtones.

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


It may have a been a 'psyop' for a VERY good reason. IT MIGHT HAVE SAVED US. All the hype, while not getting people to fill bug out bags, MAY have helped motivate them enough to take the Y2K projects they were responsible for, a bit more seriously. I'll go so far as to say that not "all" psyops are 'sinister' in motive (though many, if not most, are).

And yes, some of those who prepared most diligently, were probably also the ones most likely to still consider it a "problem" well after 1/1/2000.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Yes. They refused to let go of the core meme -- that Y2K was going to be a Bad Thing -- with almost RELIGIOUS fervor.

Again, the parallels with current PX believers remain fairly exact.

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


... fairly exact? _absurd

I for one, was so relieved, that in February I re-entered the "normal" world by buying a collector mint 1977 Z-28 Camaro (which I still have by the way).

For the most part, I was ***FINE*** until 9-11.

9-11 reawakened the DOOMSTER in me, and it has been alive and well ever since.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I expect that happened for a lot of people, despite the fact that the threat had always been there. To me, however, there is a whole plethora of differences between natural disasters and human malevolence. Certainly one should have prudent preparations for both.

Y2K was one specific date, and related to one very precise problem.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So was May 15th, 2003.


Once the date passed, and it was clear that enough code had indeed been fixed to avoid significant problems, there was no danger of any kind of near-term recurrence.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So it was that Nancy's ability as a prognosticator was tested, and she failed. Why didn't her particular meme/strain die right there? Why did/do some believers CONTINUE to believe?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I've ALWAYS been a "fence sitter".

PX is an entirely different story however. Unlike Y2K, there is no date that it "can't" show up - because by all accounts, its been at least 3600 years since it last showed, so in order for clock to reset, WE HAVE TO SEE IT.

Otherwise, it is in danger of showing up - if not tomorrow, or next month, or next year, perhaps the next decade. It's open ended.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Forgetting, of course, that it may not exist at all. It is like other cults discovered: Definitive doomsday dates are bad for the health of the cult. Keep such info vague, and they'll keep coming for more, making every excuse imaginable for continued failed predictions.

Now it's true that it may not exist at all - but given the available evidence, there is no way to know that with certainty.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


But there's no way to know with certainty that an invisible dragon lives in my garage, or that undetectable fairies cause the flowers to bloom, or that all of reality is only in YOUR HEAD, ZM. Yet you give none of those ideas the same credence as you do PX, despite there being PRECISELY the same amount of positive evidence for each. Why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Yea, and heaven exists in my ass, and your mother is there playing the 'harp' on a Casio keyboard powered by my digestive juices.

Funny how debunkers always compare the plausible and not ridiculous with the non-plausible and completely ridiculous. Velikovsky did not write a work of "fiction", much as you dudes would have us believe that. And you would say you don't foster "belief"!

Nancy is but ONE voice calling out PX. There are LOTS of others. Just because she was wrong in 2003, doesn't automatically negate the other predictors and prophets - that would be ABSURD.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So, please answer this, if you choose ignore the rest of my post: What, FINALLY, automatically negates the other predictors and prophets that ISN'T absurd? When does one finally say 'Nope, the PX idea simply doesn't hold water?' When is it finally OK to let go of this failed idea?

When do believers admit to themselves, and others, that Santa PX doesn't exist? Or CAN'T they?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


>> When is it finally OK to let go of this failed idea?

When we are firmly and deniably well past the point of age transition in the zodiac. When it is clearly the Age of Aquarius and no longer the Age of Pisces. DOOM is a big meme with equinox transitions - and PX is big enough DOOM to provide a mechanism for it. Its not the only one, but it can't be laid to rest until this transition is completed.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/27/2011 07:34 AM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
04/27/2011 08:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Yup - that's my argument. Glad it's CLEAR to you!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


LOL!! Anything to keep from admitting that "Planet X" doesn't exist. First it was - "Nancy speaks the truth so 'Planet X' MUST be real." Now it's - "Nancy is lying so 'Planet X' MUST be real."

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 04/27/2011 08:52 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Setheory
User ID: 869850
United States
04/27/2011 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It has always been hilarious how the PXtards could spin almost anything into evidence that PX is real. This takes the cake, however... now an admission that Zetatalk was complete BS becomes a revelation that PX must, therefor, exist.

Priceless!
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


Yup - that's my argument. Glad it's CLEAR to you!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So now by your standards, making ludicrous claims that can easily be proven wrong about an idea or object actually adds to its veracity. The funny thing is that let’s say tomorrow there were to be a credible observation of a “planet X” type object that was “scientifically” confirmed by others, you would undoubtedly cite this as proof of Planet X…and with good reason. Which begs the question; what type of information or claim actually weakens or falsifies the existence of Planet X?

<No type of info is the obvious answer>

Doesn’t this mindset give you pause?
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/27/2011 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Once again, Max has avoided providing us with even one example of this supposed truth in the dungheap known as zeta talk. We have been asking this one small thing of him for years now and we are still waiting. The only logical conclusion is that there is no truth to be found anywhere near Nancy and her imaginary aliens, because otherwise he would have shown us something long ago.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Yup. Maxie redefined "truth" to where it encompasses "untruth" as an alternate definition.

Hilarious!
Menow
User ID: 1325407
United States
04/27/2011 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I've ALWAYS been a "fence sitter".


 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Exactly what I have been saying. You don't have a point of view. Your only goal is to perpetuate an argument and construct a never ending stream of self-absorbed word-salads, based mostly upon the "anything is possible" and "you can't prove it doesn't exist" memes.
Setheory
User ID: 869850
United States
04/27/2011 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I've ALWAYS been a "fence sitter".


 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Exactly what I have been saying. You don't have a point of view. Your only goal is to perpetuate an argument and construct a never ending stream of self-absorbed word-salads, based mostly upon the "anything is possible" and "you can't prove it doesn't exist" memes.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


And don’t forget the “Be Prepared” motto.

Any type of unfounded claim or ludicrous scenario has value if it prompts the believer into preparing for “something”.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
04/27/2011 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Once again, Max has avoided providing us with even one example of this supposed truth in the dungheap known as zeta talk. We have been asking this one small thing of him for years now and we are still waiting. The only logical conclusion is that there is no truth to be found anywhere near Nancy and her imaginary aliens, because otherwise he would have shown us something long ago.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


Yup. Maxie redefined "truth" to where it encompasses "untruth" as an alternate definition.

Hilarious!
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


FROM: Thread: FRESH DOOM - Cornell Paper Links ELENIN to EARTHQAUKES - BIG ONES COMING

[link to lanl.arxiv.org]

first pdf -

"I used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965). The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. This demonstration proves my hyperresonator concept, arrived at earlier as a mathematical-physical solution to the most general extension of the georesonator concept possible."

i just shot a doom load.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/27/2011 01:46 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
04/27/2011 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I read all those guys. There was nothing "ecclesiastical" about any of it. They presented the "problem", which turned out to be much more minor than anticipated, and then survival suggestions - food, water, silver, gold, you know, the typical TEOTWAWKI stuff.

No personal salavation though.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


But the divisions of those 'in the know' versus those who were 'pollyannas' were exact parallels to Nancy's STO vs STS way of thinking. The accusations of shill, government agent, etc were all heaped upin the Pollys, as they were called, exactly as the PX meme believers. Soon boards were locked down, only allowing those in who '*knew* Y2K was going to be a bad thing.' Talks of power generation not being able to restart for decades. All oil production halted for a century. Embedded chips with secondary hidden clocks that were impossible to fix. The whole gamit of PX disasters, only with a different named cause.

In short, all the same shit. With the same result as PX in 2003. The debunkers/Pollys had it right, the believers/Y2Kers had it wrong.


I worked in IT for Ford, Chrysler, Detroit Edison, Vanguard, and PaineWebber from 1994 through 2000. I witnessed first hand and even participated in HUGE Y2K projects involving dozens of DEDICATED (in that they had no other duties) personnel fixing code and testing systems to the N'th degree. A ***LOT*** of money was spent fixing the problem - and I'm sure it was money that would have been coveted elsewhere.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Sorry, but that is a VERY commonly held assertion that doesn't hold up.

Firstly, explain what I pointed out: that industrialized countries that did NOTHING in Y2K remediation still found themselves working in January, 2000. I expect you will ignore this again.

Y2K remediation became a well funded excuse to replace equipment that had desperately needed replacing ANYWAY. A lot of money was spent -- but most times it wasn't remediation, it was REPLACING. And you got a lot more than just a unit that understood the date.

>> There was a problem that needed fixing.

Yea - it was a HUGE problem, and cost millions to fix. Most of the problems were in the mainframe environment, which were the most critical systems. If these were not fixed on time, there would have been HUGE problems.

>> But the over-hype scenarios were NEVER plausible.

If not enough code was repaired, the scenario was ENTIRELY plausible. Though because of the huge effort at remediation, UNLIKELY.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Sorry, again you are wrong. See other countries point above. There was a real problem that needed fixing. But, even at it's WORST, the hurricanes in '99 did far more damage that Y2K EVER could have done, remediation or no.

What you, and the Y2K crowd, seemed to continually miss: these things fail ALL THE TIME. Right now, right around you, they are failing and failing and failing. We work around it. Y2K was a known quantity at a known time. But I digress.

If you want to read PILES of posts that exactly reflect what I'm saying, here's Ed Yourdon's old message board, still archiving the discussions. Even after the date passes, people are yelling to 'hold on!' 'They're HIDING the problems!' Just like Nancy when PX failed to materialize the first time.

[link to www.greenspun.com]


Perhaps I should had a bit more confidence in my colleagues, but I've seen too many IT projects fail outright. Though, I have to concede, when "failure is not an option", most companies can indeed step up to the plate.

Thankfully - enough DID.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Heh. BEFORE Y2K hit, the believers in THAT particular Doom scenario claimed that the fact many IT projects fail made a Y2K disaster inevitable. AFTER Y2K failed to materialize, the claim was that we, thankfully, JUST squeaked by. Again, at the Greenspun board, up to December 30th, they are saying 'Just wait til you see all the countries that DIDN'T remediate.'

Well, we did. And it just wasn't that big a deal. Another day that computers break -- like every day.


... fairly exact?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Yes, fairly exact. The reactions are the same. The attack on unbelievers by the faithful is the same. The retreat to places of *total* control of the conversation are the same. The claims that the powers that be are hiding the truth are the same. The difference seems to be: one is an unpredictable, improbable, widespread computer glitch, and the other is an impossible planet.

Yea, and heaven exists in my ass, and your mother is there playing the 'harp' on a Casio keyboard powered by my digestive juices.

Funny how debunkers always compare the plausible and not ridiculous with the non-plausible and completely ridiculous. Velikovsky did not write a work of "fiction", much as you dudes would have us believe that. And you would say you don't foster "belief"!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



Well, let's examine that. What makes the invisible dragon that lives in my garage *less* plausible or *less* ridiculous than the invisible planet that hangs out by the Sun over a halted Earth? Specifics!

And Velikovsky could, simply, be wrong.

When we are firmly and deniably well past the point of age transition in the zodiac. When it is clearly the Age of Aquarius and no longer the Age of Pisces. DOOM is a big meme with equinox transitions - and PX is big enough DOOM to provide a mechanism for it. Its not the only one, but it can't be laid to rest until this transition is completed.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Ah. So, if I read you correctly: NEVER. The idea can NEVER be proved false enough. It is irrational on its face.

Zetatalk: the Religion, indeed.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1332505
United States
04/27/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I've ALWAYS been a "fence sitter".


 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Exactly what I have been saying. You don't have a point of view. Your only goal is to perpetuate an argument and construct a never ending stream of self-absorbed word-salads, based mostly upon the "anything is possible" and "you can't prove it doesn't exist" memes.
 Quoting: Menow 1325407


And don’t forget the “Be Prepared” motto.

Any type of unfounded claim or ludicrous scenario has value if it prompts the believer into preparing for “something”.
 Quoting: Setheory 869850


Elenin is **PX**



on_way

soonx

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/27/2011 08:50 PM
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 1360014
New Zealand
04/27/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Elenin is **PX**

on_way

soonx
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


And just to remind you Melfy that this is the very kind of statement, as you asserted earlier but have now DECLARED as a FACT, that is going to get you temporarily BANNED from our thread when Elenin passes by Earth without DOOM.

Mexcited
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1332505
United States
04/27/2011 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
A "debunker" right again!

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Still snickering at all the tornado tragedy CB? How much devastation will it take to convince you things are not "normal?"

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/27/2011 11:00 PM
KeepingItReal

User ID: 1038225
Canada
04/27/2011 11:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
A "debunker" right again!

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Still snickering at all the tornado tragedy CB? How much devastation will it take to convince you things are not "normal?"
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


What is normal?
Worst Tornado in US history

The deadliest and most devastating U.S. tornado outbreak of the 20th century was the April 3-4, 1974, "Super Tornado Outbreak." It lasted 16 hours and produced a total of 148 tornadoes across 13 states, killing 330 people and injuring more than 5,000
In comparison the Deadliest Tornado was the Tri-State Tornado in 1925.
It cut a path through Missouri, Illinois & Indiana killing nearly 700 people.
It started on Wed, March 18th 1925



Read more: [link to wiki.answers.com]

[link to www.popularmechanics.com]

Worst Flood in History:

The worst flood to date occurred in China in 1887, when more than 900,000 people died as the Huanghe (Yellow) River overflowed. China is particularly susceptible to severe and regular flooding; the Huanghe River alone typically floods two out of every three years. And because river valleys are densely populated, the human toll is often great. A 1939 flood in North China claimed more than half a million lives.

Read more: [link to www.answers.com]


Biggest Earthquake in History:
Valdivia, Chile. On May 22, 1960, a world-record magnitude of 9.5 on the Richter scale occured. See the related link for more informationccured.

Read more: [link to wiki.answers.com]


Biggest Wave in History
July 9, 1958. An earthquake registering 8.3 on the Richter scale caused a massive landslide at the head of Lituya Bay, AK, which in turn created a tsunami of 1,700 feet—higher than the Willis Tower in Chicago (which is 1,450 feet). A 300-foot wave immediately followed, scouring bare about four to five square miles of land on both sides of the bay. Of three boats anchored at this remote spot, one was sunk, with the loss of two lives; miraculously, the other two boats with their passengers survived the powerful waves.

Read more: [link to www.answers.com]

Five Biggest Tsunamis in recorded history
1. Sumatra 2004
2. Krakatau 1883
3. Lisbon 1755
4. Italy 1908
5. Chile 1960

(compiled before the Japan tsunami)
[link to fohn.net]


So really, Max, what is normal? The above are just a sampling of really bad disasters in recorded history. Notice how of all of the above mentioned disasters, only one happened within the days of Nancy's planet x.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1332505
United States
04/28/2011 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
A "debunker" right again!

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Still snickering at all the tornado tragedy CB? How much devastation will it take to convince you things are not "normal?"
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


What is normal?
Worst Tornado in US history

The deadliest and most devastating U.S. tornado outbreak of the 20th century was the April 3-4, 1974, "Super Tornado Outbreak." It lasted 16 hours and produced a total of 148 tornadoes across 13 states, killing 330 people and injuring more than 5,000
In comparison the Deadliest Tornado was the Tri-State Tornado in 1925.
It cut a path through Missouri, Illinois & Indiana killing nearly 700 people.
It started on Wed, March 18th 1925



Read more: [link to wiki.answers.com]

[link to www.popularmechanics.com]

Worst Flood in History:

The worst flood to date occurred in China in 1887, when more than 900,000 people died as the Huanghe (Yellow) River overflowed. China is particularly susceptible to severe and regular flooding; the Huanghe River alone typically floods two out of every three years. And because river valleys are densely populated, the human toll is often great. A 1939 flood in North China claimed more than half a million lives.

Read more: [link to www.answers.com]


Biggest Earthquake in History:
Valdivia, Chile. On May 22, 1960, a world-record magnitude of 9.5 on the Richter scale occured. See the related link for more informationccured.

Read more: [link to wiki.answers.com]


Biggest Wave in History
July 9, 1958. An earthquake registering 8.3 on the Richter scale caused a massive landslide at the head of Lituya Bay, AK, which in turn created a tsunami of 1,700 feet—higher than the Willis Tower in Chicago (which is 1,450 feet). A 300-foot wave immediately followed, scouring bare about four to five square miles of land on both sides of the bay. Of three boats anchored at this remote spot, one was sunk, with the loss of two lives; miraculously, the other two boats with their passengers survived the powerful waves.

Read more: [link to www.answers.com]

Five Biggest Tsunamis in recorded history
1. Sumatra 2004
2. Krakatau 1883
3. Lisbon 1755
4. Italy 1908
5. Chile 1960

(compiled before the Japan tsunami)
[link to fohn.net]


So really, Max, what is normal? The above are just a sampling of really bad disasters in recorded history. Notice how of all of the above mentioned disasters, only one happened within the days of Nancy's planet x.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


effffff

I've noticed that ALL debunkers have so far FAILED to comment on this SMOKING GUN:

FROM: Thread: FRESH DOOM - Cornell Paper Links ELENIN to EARTHQAUKES - BIG ONES COMING

[link to lanl.arxiv.org]

first pdf -

"I used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965). The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. This demonstration proves my hyperresonator concept, arrived at earlier as a mathematical-physical solution to the most general extension of the georesonator concept possible."


Why is that KIR, afraid??? scared

Or have your handlers ordered you not to comment???
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
04/28/2011 08:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Still snickering at all the tornado tragedy CB? How much devastation will it take to convince you things are not "normal?"
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Who said anything about normal? I didn't. I only stated that it is further evidence of climate change/global warming and that it was NOT caused by your make believe "Planet X."

CONGRATULATIONS -

kmoron
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
04/28/2011 09:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Why is that KIR, afraid??? scared

Or have your handlers ordered you not to comment???
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


We have no handlers...remember - you're the one that admitted signing the NDA with Nancy. And frankly, there's nothing to discuss - it's just a fucking comet. I'm having fun watching your wring your hands and worry over nothing. It will be quite entertaining to watch you wave your hands in the air for the next several months....only to end up wrong as usual.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
04/28/2011 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Still snickering at all the tornado tragedy CB? How much devastation will it take to convince you things are not "normal?"
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Who said anything about normal? I didn't. I only stated that it is further evidence of climate change/global warming and that it was NOT caused by your make believe "Planet X."

CONGRATULATIONS -

kmoron
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Global warming has been totally debunked. Even you acknowledge that with your slash.

Nice fail.

failship

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 04/28/2011 09:56 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
04/28/2011 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Elenin is **PX**


 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

You already know i am right.


Since 7 days about 171 days to go until Elenin will pass Earth unnoticed and naked-eye-invisible in 34 Million km distance (90 times Earth-Moon) at 16. Okt.2011, only 44 days bevor Nancys final failure at 31.Dec. 2011.
KeepingItReal

User ID: 1038225
Canada
04/28/2011 10:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Afraid of a comet? Do you know how many comets come and go? Ironic that Max who avoids addressing our points is demanding a response to his. It works both ways, Melfyboi. When you start addressing the questions that you have been asked, such as naming one prediction Nancy got right or showing us this supposed truth hidden within the lies that comprise zeta talk then you might see an actual discussion happen. Until then, don't expect me to comment on your idiocies.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.