Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,383 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 753,992
Pageviews Today: 930,798Threads Today: 192Posts Today: 3,409
07:31 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
The Lone Ranger (OP)

User ID: 1502910
New Zealand
08/12/2011 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


Alas -- I appear to be one of the unmentioned.

Ah, well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444




My apologies to you 74444. I knew that I would stuff it up somewhere between my tired brain and the keyboard lol. Admittedly the original vid was a rush job, in the wee hours NZ time, in between my contracting work schedule and sleep etc. I have corrected the Historical Record..... Loneranger
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Horatio Magellan Crunch

User ID: 1477107
United States
08/12/2011 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Happy 1,000 pages! DrP sends his regards.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/12/2011 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
OK - I will agree to this. For the next ten pages I will answer ALL questions as honestly as I can - with one exception. I will not and will continue to not, share any information publicly that will reveal my real identity. In all honesty, the majority of my posts have been for "fun" - to blow off steam, and allow for an outlet of my daily frustrations with the world.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I think most of us can understand your desire for anonymity.

I have a question. What doom scenario do you find to be the most likely and what evidence do you have to support its likelihood?
 Quoting: Setheory 869850


>> What doom scenario do you find to be the most likely and what evidence do you have to support its likelihood?

The most "likely" doom scenario is one that is not astronomical in nature, but indeed "man"-made. And no, it's not manmade "Global Warming" or "Climate Change", but rather "Scientific Dictatorship". The installation of a global Orwellian 1984 style global prison society where all notion of individual "freedom" and "self-determination" is completely extinguished. This planet is advancing toward that reality at a breathtaking speed, and so far, I see nothing that can stop it.

It is why I actually kind of "hoped" for DOOM - because global doom is indeed one thing that can shipwreck "global domination" by the financial elite/breakaway civilization hell bent on making their 1984 nightmare for the common man, a "true" reality.

Without some kind of external intervention, cosmic catastrophie or suidical misstep on the part of the power-mad globalists, mankind collectively faces a VERY grim future.

Tell me I'm wrong, and give me some evidence to the contrary that can fill me with "hope" rather than with anxiety.
Setheory
User ID: 869850
United States
08/12/2011 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
i tried ... and ****FAILED****
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Shocker...

As a consolation prize (not to mention an interesting social experiment), I will allow you to choose your own punishment.

Take some time…choose wisely and let us know what you come up with.
 Quoting: Setheory 869850


You have the floor, Setheory.....

 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


Thanks TLR and congrats on the 1000 pg mark. (LOLed at the vid as well)

I'll pass on the ban hammer, as I only believe in banning for "over the top" offenses. If we banned everyone who held unfounded beliefs or who were suspected of trolling, GLP would be a lifeless forum.

<waits for crowd to quiet...stands up...points thumb to sky>
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/12/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
i tried ... and ****FAILED****
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Shocker...

As a consolation prize (not to mention an interesting social experiment), I will allow you to choose your own punishment.

Take some time…choose wisely and let us know what you come up with.
 Quoting: Setheory 869850


You have the floor, Setheory.....

 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


Thanks TLR and congrats on the 1000 pg mark. (LOLed at the vid as well)

I'll pass on the ban hammer, as I only believe in banning for "over the top" offenses. If we banned everyone who held unfounded beliefs or who were suspected of trolling, GLP would be a lifeless forum.

<waits for crowd to quiet...stands up...points thumb to sky>
 Quoting: Setheory 869850


When Trinity implements his "karma" system, I'll be sure to give you some kudos.
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
08/12/2011 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
but rather "Scientific Dictatorship".

Since you are answering `honestly' ZetaMax

1:what parts of science do you find causing a `dictatorship' and how?
2:what/how do you think they are doing so, and what would you do in their place?

please feel free to take your time in replying, as this is for me a unique opportunity to have one of the opposite side undertake to answer truthfully, and I would like the insight into your mindset.

Please notice I haven't and will in future refrain from derogatory name calling if you will indeed answer the questions

Thank you in anticipation

aussie 763624
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/12/2011 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
but rather "Scientific Dictatorship".

Since you are answering `honestly' ZetaMax

1:what parts of science do you find causing a `dictatorship' and how?
2:what/how do you think they are doing so, and what would you do in their place?

please feel free to take your time in replying, as this is for me a unique opportunity to have one of the opposite side undertake to answer truthfully, and I would like the insight into your mindset.

Please notice I haven't and will in future refrain from derogatory name calling if you will indeed answer the questions

Thank you in anticipation

aussie 763624
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624


1: Science is not "causing" a dictatorship, but rather ambitious and powerful personages are USING advanced science in an attempt to build a digital/mechanical grid of CONTROL that is immune to any and all attempts of escape and/or overthrow.

For instance: Cameras everywhere with computers (not humans) analyzing visual and sound patterns for specific behaviors and keywords. Military drones of all kinds - land, sea and air. Full spectrum surveillance along with alogorithms so advanced, they predict human behavior with over 90% accuracy.

Like all things, technology itself is neutral - but becomes an instrument of liberation or oppression in line with the intent of those who CONTROL the technology.

Those who control this vast network of high tech wonders are HIDDEN behind classified walls, impenetrable even by Congress and even the President himself. They are not auditable, answer only to themselves (that we know of), and currently cannot be held accountable for anything. You can't prosecute and discipline those you can't even IDENTIFY.

Yet we are somehow supposed to "trust" these folks, not feel threatened by them in any way, in spite of our profound lack of ability to MONITOR them in ANY way - while they themselves possess the accelerating ability to monitor US in such profound ways that it almost staggers the mind, tamper with our health and food supply, our environment, our common currency, even our laws?

None of this "concerns" you?

2: What would I do in their place? ELIMINATE THE HIERARCHICAL COMPARTMENTALIZATION. Notice I didn't say "secrecy" - because some secrecy is always necessary. But what is being built now is a control grid that is completely and utterly controlled from the very tip of the pyramid - with **NO** veto capacity from the remainder of the structure WHATSOVER. Such a structure is anathema to ANY notion of self-determination. Such a system ultimately becomes DO or DIE - or even worse DO or YOU, YOUR FAMILY and EVEN MORE die.

Who can resist such tyranny? Especially when the tyrants remain secret and safely esconced behind dozens of layers of hierarchical compartmentalization?

I'm supposed to fear a guy with explosives strapped to his chest MORE than this?

Do YOU?

I suppose you could say that you continue to have "free will" because you can "always" choose death - even it means the accompanying death of many others.

But somehow I think they're working HARD to remove that "option" someday as well.

The ultimate slavery - where even death itself is not an option.

Of course there is no incentive for them to eliminate the compartmentalization, because they BELIEVE without question that achieving such control will free them and their descendants FOREVER from any worry or fear of ever losing their power. And they also believe that living without ABSOLUTE POWER over others - is a terrible way to live.

I beg to differ ...

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/12/2011 03:22 PM
Setheory
User ID: 869850
United States
08/12/2011 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
1: Science is not "causing" a dictatorship, but rather ambitious and powerful personages are USING advanced science in an attempt to build a digital/mechanical grid of CONTROL that is immune to any and all attempts of escape and/or overthrow.

For instance: Cameras everywhere with computers (not humans) analyzing visual and sound patterns for specific behaviors and keywords. Military drones of all kinds - land, sea and air. Full spectrum surveillance along with alogorithms so advanced, they predict human behavior with over 90% accuracy.

Like all things, technology itself is neutral - but becomes an instrument of liberation or oppression in line with the intent of those who CONTROL the technology.

Those who control this vast network of high tech wonders are HIDDEN behind classified walls, impenetrable even by Congress and even the President himself. They are not auditable, answer only to themselves (that we know of), and currently cannot be held accountable for anything. You can't prosecute and discipline those you can't even IDENTIFY.

Yet we are somehow supposed to "trust" these folks, not feel threatened by them in any way, in spite of our profound lack of ability to MONITOR them in ANY way - while they themselves possess the accelerating ability to monitor US in such profound ways that it almost staggers the mind, tamper with our health and food supply, our environment, our common currency, even our laws?

None of this "concerns" you?

2: What would I do in their place? ELIMINATE THE HIERARCHICAL COMPARTMENTALIZATION. Notice I didn't say "secrecy" - because some secrecy is always necessary. But what is being built now is a control grid that is completely and utterly controlled from the very tip of the pyramid - with **NO** veto capacity from the remainder of the structure WHATSOVER. Such a structure is anathema to ANY notion of self-determination. Such a system ultimately becomes DO or DIE - or even worse DO or YOU, YOUR FAMILY and EVEN MORE die.

Who can resist such tyranny? Especially when the tyrants remain secret and safely esconced behind dozens of layers of hierarchical compartmentalization?

I'm supposed to fear a guy with explosives strapped to his chest MORE than this?

Do YOU?

I suppose you could say that you continue to have "free will" because you can "always" choose death - even it means the accompanying death of many others.

But somehow I think they're working HARD to remove that "option" someday as well.

The ultimate slavery - where even death itself is not an option.

Of course there is no incentive for them to eliminate the compartmentalization, because they BELIEVE without question that achieving such control will free them and their descendants FOREVER from any worry or fear of ever losing their power. And they also believe that living without ABSOLUTE POWER over others - is a terrible way to live.

I beg to differ ...
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I agree with a small portion of this post. I disagree with a larger portion and find most of it to be exaggerated generalizations. That being said, I still find your fears of a nefarious cabal of untouchable civil servants rather interesting. You are a difficult “nut” to crack.

spock

<laughing>

I actually get the impression you are being honest and I have no idea how to feel about that.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/12/2011 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
1: Science is not "causing" a dictatorship, but rather ambitious and powerful personages are USING advanced science in an attempt to build a digital/mechanical grid of CONTROL that is immune to any and all attempts of escape and/or overthrow.

For instance: Cameras everywhere with computers (not humans) analyzing visual and sound patterns for specific behaviors and keywords. Military drones of all kinds - land, sea and air. Full spectrum surveillance along with alogorithms so advanced, they predict human behavior with over 90% accuracy.

Like all things, technology itself is neutral - but becomes an instrument of liberation or oppression in line with the intent of those who CONTROL the technology.

Those who control this vast network of high tech wonders are HIDDEN behind classified walls, impenetrable even by Congress and even the President himself. They are not auditable, answer only to themselves (that we know of), and currently cannot be held accountable for anything. You can't prosecute and discipline those you can't even IDENTIFY.

Yet we are somehow supposed to "trust" these folks, not feel threatened by them in any way, in spite of our profound lack of ability to MONITOR them in ANY way - while they themselves possess the accelerating ability to monitor US in such profound ways that it almost staggers the mind, tamper with our health and food supply, our environment, our common currency, even our laws?

None of this "concerns" you?

2: What would I do in their place? ELIMINATE THE HIERARCHICAL COMPARTMENTALIZATION. Notice I didn't say "secrecy" - because some secrecy is always necessary. But what is being built now is a control grid that is completely and utterly controlled from the very tip of the pyramid - with **NO** veto capacity from the remainder of the structure WHATSOVER. Such a structure is anathema to ANY notion of self-determination. Such a system ultimately becomes DO or DIE - or even worse DO or YOU, YOUR FAMILY and EVEN MORE die.

Who can resist such tyranny? Especially when the tyrants remain secret and safely esconced behind dozens of layers of hierarchical compartmentalization?

I'm supposed to fear a guy with explosives strapped to his chest MORE than this?

Do YOU?

I suppose you could say that you continue to have "free will" because you can "always" choose death - even it means the accompanying death of many others.

But somehow I think they're working HARD to remove that "option" someday as well.

The ultimate slavery - where even death itself is not an option.

Of course there is no incentive for them to eliminate the compartmentalization, because they BELIEVE without question that achieving such control will free them and their descendants FOREVER from any worry or fear of ever losing their power. And they also believe that living without ABSOLUTE POWER over others - is a terrible way to live.

I beg to differ ...
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I agree with a small portion of this post. I disagree with a larger portion and find most of it to be exaggerated generalizations. That being said, I still find your fears of a nefarious cabal of untouchable civil servants rather interesting. You are a difficult “nut” to crack.

spock

<laughing>

I actually get the impression you are being honest and I have no idea how to feel about that.
 Quoting: Setheory 869850


>> I disagree with a larger portion and find most of it to be exaggerated generalizations.

I would say that sentence itself is an "exaggerated generalization". Care to be more specific?

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/13/2011 09:57 AM
Setheory
User ID: 869850
United States
08/12/2011 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
>> I disagree with a larger portion and find most of it to be exaggerated generalizations.

I would say that sentence itself is an "exaggerated generalization". Care to be more specific?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You are asking for a granular critique regarding nebulous statements. That is difficult.

If you were to provide examples with some supporting evidence, I might be able to oblige.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
08/12/2011 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Another question for you, ZM:

Did you, at any time, really believe the Earth was halted, as Nancy Lieder claimed? And do you now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
08/12/2011 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


Alas -- I appear to be one of the unmentioned.

Ah, well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444




My apologies to you 74444. I knew that I would stuff it up somewhere between my tired brain and the keyboard lol. Admittedly the original vid was a rush job, in the wee hours NZ time, in between my contracting work schedule and sleep etc. I have corrected the Historical Record..... :Loneranger:
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


LOL -- Didn't expect you to edit it! That was awfully kind of you.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1503802
United States
08/12/2011 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Another question for you, ZM:

Did you, at any time, really believe the Earth was halted, as Nancy Lieder claimed? And do you now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I kept an "open mind" for awhile. But I can certainly throw it in the category of "white lies" nowadays.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
08/12/2011 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Another question for you, ZM:

Did you, at any time, really believe the Earth was halted, as Nancy Lieder claimed? And do you now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I kept an "open mind" for awhile. But I can certainly throw it in the category of "white lies" nowadays.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Ah, interesting. Do you remember at what point it "switched?" And, if so, why then?
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1503802
United States
08/12/2011 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Another question for you, ZM:

Did you, at any time, really believe the Earth was halted, as Nancy Lieder claimed? And do you now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I kept an "open mind" for awhile. But I can certainly throw it in the category of "white lies" nowadays.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Ah, interesting. Do you remember at what point it "switched?" And, if so, why then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Hard to say - there was always "an element of doubt" on my part. Keep in mind that I missed the entire 2003 "narrative" - encountering ZetaTalk for the first time in 2006, and so was always conscious of the FACT that Nancy and the Zetas told "White Lies". That of course kept any credulity on my part from "running rampant".

Why am I even "less" inclined to "believe" now? Passage of time, evolving track record, etc. I can actually contemplate aliens "tilting" or moving a planet in extraordinary circumstances - but doing it for a decade? That does begin to "beggar belief".
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/13/2011 01:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I kept an "open mind" for awhile. But I can certainly throw it in the category of "white lies" nowadays.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Seriously? Damn, just the fact that large tidal waves didn't wipe out coastal cities worldwide proved that claim to be a bunch of manure. Then, simply observing the night sky for a week would have proven it wrong.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/13/2011 01:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hard to say - there was always "an element of doubt" on my part. Keep in mind that I missed the entire 2003 "narrative" - encountering ZetaTalk for the first time in 2006, and so was always conscious of the FACT that Nancy and the Zetas told "White Lies". That of course kept any credulity on my part from "running rampant".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

A lie is a lie - regardless.

Why am I even "less" inclined to "believe" now? Passage of time, evolving track record, etc. I can actually contemplate aliens "tilting" or moving a planet in extraordinary circumstances - but doing it for a decade? That does begin to "beggar belief".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Seriously? You would actually contemplate aliens tilting a planet? For what purpose?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
walt

User ID: 1504037
South Africa
08/13/2011 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Seriously? You would actually contemplate aliens tilting a planet? For what purpose?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


That would require some serious tech to tilt a planet...or would it be like yoda in star wars using "the force"?
my rugby website at [link to www.lionsworld.co.za]
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/13/2011 07:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That would require some serious tech to tilt a planet...or would it be like yoda in star wars using "the force"?
 Quoting: walt


"Do, or do not - no try."
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/13/2011 09:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That would require some serious tech to tilt a planet...or would it be like Yoda in Star Wars using "the force"?
 Quoting: walt


That's one of the reasons I would never have contemplated it at all. Not only would it require some serious technological know how, it would also require a great deal of power. In addition, how do you tilt a planet back and forth and still keep have every celestial object appear where it should? Tilt the planet so that the sun appears where it should, but then everything else is off. This would render GOTO telescopes useless. But then, Max would have you believe that the "Zetas" also have the ability to know when ANYONE is looking up at the sky and also know what it should look like for their location and then implant a "screened memory."
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/13/2011 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That would require some serious tech to tilt a planet...or would it be like Yoda in Star Wars using "the force"?
 Quoting: walt


That's one of the reasons I would never have contemplated it at all. Not only would it require some serious technological know how, it would also require a great deal of power. In addition, how do you tilt a planet back and forth and still keep have every celestial object appear where it should? Tilt the planet so that the sun appears where it should, but then everything else is off. This would render GOTO telescopes useless. But then, Max would have you believe that the "Zetas" also have the ability to know when ANYONE is looking up at the sky and also know what it should look like for their location and then implant a "screened memory."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


All for a worthy cause.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/13/2011 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
1: Science is not "causing" a dictatorship, but rather ambitious and powerful personages are USING advanced science in an attempt to build a digital/mechanical grid of CONTROL that is immune to any and all attempts of escape and/or overthrow.

For instance: Cameras everywhere with computers (not humans) analyzing visual and sound patterns for specific behaviors and keywords. Military drones of all kinds - land, sea and air. Full spectrum surveillance along with alogorithms so advanced, they predict human behavior with over 90% accuracy.

Like all things, technology itself is neutral - but becomes an instrument of liberation or oppression in line with the intent of those who CONTROL the technology.

Those who control this vast network of high tech wonders are HIDDEN behind classified walls, impenetrable even by Congress and even the President himself. They are not auditable, answer only to themselves (that we know of), and currently cannot be held accountable for anything. You can't prosecute and discipline those you can't even IDENTIFY.

Yet we are somehow supposed to "trust" these folks, not feel threatened by them in any way, in spite of our profound lack of ability to MONITOR them in ANY way - while they themselves possess the accelerating ability to monitor US in such profound ways that it almost staggers the mind, tamper with our health and food supply, our environment, our common currency, even our laws?

None of this "concerns" you?

2: What would I do in their place? ELIMINATE THE HIERARCHICAL COMPARTMENTALIZATION. Notice I didn't say "secrecy" - because some secrecy is always necessary. But what is being built now is a control grid that is completely and utterly controlled from the very tip of the pyramid - with **NO** veto capacity from the remainder of the structure WHATSOVER. Such a structure is anathema to ANY notion of self-determination. Such a system ultimately becomes DO or DIE - or even worse DO or YOU, YOUR FAMILY and EVEN MORE die.

Who can resist such tyranny? Especially when the tyrants remain secret and safely esconced behind dozens of layers of hierarchical compartmentalization?

I'm supposed to fear a guy with explosives strapped to his chest MORE than this?

Do YOU?

I suppose you could say that you continue to have "free will" because you can "always" choose death - even it means the accompanying death of many others.

But somehow I think they're working HARD to remove that "option" someday as well.

The ultimate slavery - where even death itself is not an option.

Of course there is no incentive for them to eliminate the compartmentalization, because they BELIEVE without question that achieving such control will free them and their descendants FOREVER from any worry or fear of ever losing their power. And they also believe that living without ABSOLUTE POWER over others - is a terrible way to live.

I beg to differ ...
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I agree with a small portion of this post. I disagree with a larger portion and find most of it to be exaggerated generalizations. That being said, I still find your fears of a nefarious cabal of untouchable civil servants rather interesting. You are a difficult “nut” to crack.

spock

<laughing>

I actually get the impression you are being honest and I have no idea how to feel about that.
 Quoting: Setheory 869850


>> I disagree with a larger portion and find most of it to be exaggerated generalizations.

I would say that sentence itself is an "exaggerated generalization". Care to be more specific?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You are asking for a granular critique regarding nebulous statements. That is difficult.

If you were to provide examples with some supporting evidence, I might be able to oblige.
 Quoting: Setheory 869850

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I think you have - in myopic fashion - focused on the line about them researching to defeat death as a means of escape ... to formulate your conclusion.

Yea - I suppose THAT would be an exaggerated generalization, but it was also a mere FOOTNOTE to the bigger issue of what amounts to the threat presented by a parasitical break-away civilization - led by a tiny, hidden elite - that is unaccountable to anyone but themselves.

Now when I say "hidden", I don't mean in a cavern five miles underground. No, these folks are hidden "in plain site" and you and I pass them on the freeway, in the shopping malls, and sit next to them at NFL football games. They lead dual lives - and most of them are just compartmentalized well-paid pawns.

>> I still find your fears of a nefarious cabal of untouchable civil servants rather interesting.

"civil servants"??? Like postal carriers and IRS agents?

I would hardly characterize Haliburton, or 'Xe' (i.e., the re-badged 'Black Water') or Bechtel or Lockheed-Martin as hives of "civil servants". They certainly are government "contractors" - but as such, remain PRIVATE not PUBLIC. Yet that distinction is rather meaningless when you consider that the NSA is not Private - but might as well be for all practical purposes.

No I wouldn't characterize them as "civil servants" because that distinction makes them seem more "discoverable" and inocuous then they really are. Which of course dilutes the seriousness of the discussion (which is typical debunker strategy). But I EMPHATICALLY agree with you that they are indeed, again for all "practical" purposes UNTOUCHABLE.

The heart of the query is this: "IS IT A *GOOD* THING?"

Well - is it???

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/13/2011 10:17 AM
walt

User ID: 1504037
South Africa
08/13/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That would require some serious tech to tilt a planet...or would it be like Yoda in Star Wars using "the force"?
 Quoting: walt


That's one of the reasons I would never have contemplated it at all. Not only would it require some serious technological know how, it would also require a great deal of power. In addition, how do you tilt a planet back and forth and still keep have every celestial object appear where it should? Tilt the planet so that the sun appears where it should, but then everything else is off. This would render GOTO telescopes useless. But then, Max would have you believe that the "Zetas" also have the ability to know when ANYONE is looking up at the sky and also know what it should look like for their location and then implant a "screened memory."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


yes, I was obviously saying this tongue in cheek, tilting a planet is not possible, and earth is most definitely not halted in orbit. Just like Indonesia is not under 80 feet of water...
my rugby website at [link to www.lionsworld.co.za]
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/13/2011 10:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
All for a worthy cause.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


And just what worthy cause would that be?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/13/2011 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That would require some serious tech to tilt a planet...or would it be like Yoda in Star Wars using "the force"?
 Quoting: walt


That's one of the reasons I would never have contemplated it at all. Not only would it require some serious technological know how, it would also require a great deal of power. In addition, how do you tilt a planet back and forth and still keep have every celestial object appear where it should? Tilt the planet so that the sun appears where it should, but then everything else is off. This would render GOTO telescopes useless. But then, Max would have you believe that the "Zetas" also have the ability to know when ANYONE is looking up at the sky and also know what it should look like for their location and then implant a "screened memory."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


yes, I was obviously saying this tongue in cheek, tilting a planet is not possible, and earth is most definitely not halted in orbit. Just like Indonesia is not under 80 feet of water...
 Quoting: walt


>> tilting a planet is not possible

That seems like a rather silly thing to say. Granted it's not likely with our current level of technology, but to say 'not possible' in the face of the incredible technical advances we've witnessed just over the last century ALONE seems rather SILLY indeed.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/13/2011 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
All for a worthy cause.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


And just what worthy cause would that be?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Well - of course one has to confine the conversation to a "context" within the narrative. That narrative being the PANIC by the population in the face of unchanging seasons, not to mention the response of leaders to that panic. In addition, imagine the problems of a decade-long spring or summer or winter (depending on your location) on food production and distribution. If the earth REALLY WERE halted in orbit, tilting the planet to keep the seasonal transitions going would be a worthwhile thing for any advance compassionate extra-terrestrial civilization to do for us po' humans.

Makes sense within the narrative - outside of it though, i.e., a NON-HALTED earth, it make no sense at all.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/13/2011 10:34 AM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/13/2011 10:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I fail to see your logic in this. Whether we use your scenario with Nancy's claims or some other disaster, "tilting" the Earth back and forth makes absolutely no sense. All the aliens would be doing is delaying the inevitable - which would be the deaths of millions of people. In fact, they would actually be helping the evil governments of the world in their efforts to cover up said impending doom. When used with Nancy's scenario - these super advanced aliens are not only aiding the evil governments, they're also violating a directive given to them by the "Council Of Worlds" pertaining to non-interference. In addition, "tilting" the planet would do nothing to keep people from finding out that Earth were halted in orbit. As mentioned, if it were and some alien race were "tilting" the planet - constellations, planets and stars would out of place...some would never come in to view as they should. Eventually, people would know...there would be nothing the big, bad, evil governments would be able to do about it. When it comes to surviving, people are not as complacent as Nancy would have you believe. If people were faced with possibly dying at the hands of the government by revolting or definitely dying by doing nothing - which course of action do you think people are going to choose? I know which one I would go with. And there's no way the government/armed forces could contain BILLIONS of people. The military would soon find themselves out manned and over powered.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 08/13/2011 10:49 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/13/2011 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I fail to see your logic in this. Whether we use your scenario with Nancy's claims or some other disaster, "tilting" the Earth back and forth makes absolutely no sense. All the aliens would be doing is delaying the inevitable - which would be the deaths of millions of people. In fact, they would actually be helping the evil governments of the world in their efforts to cover up said impending doom. When used with Nancy's scenario - these super advanced aliens are not only aiding the evil governments, they're also violating a directive given to them by the "Council Of Worlds" pertaining to non-interference.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> All the aliens would be doing is delaying the inevitable - which would be the deaths of millions of people.

Why is that so bad? I suppose you're against medicine and hospitals? After all, why intervene and save anyone if death is "inevitable"?? - which of course IT IS.
walt

User ID: 1504037
South Africa
08/13/2011 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That would require some serious tech to tilt a planet...or would it be like Yoda in Star Wars using "the force"?
 Quoting: walt


That's one of the reasons I would never have contemplated it at all. Not only would it require some serious technological know how, it would also require a great deal of power. In addition, how do you tilt a planet back and forth and still keep have every celestial object appear where it should? Tilt the planet so that the sun appears where it should, but then everything else is off. This would render GOTO telescopes useless. But then, Max would have you believe that the "Zetas" also have the ability to know when ANYONE is looking up at the sky and also know what it should look like for their location and then implant a "screened memory."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


yes, I was obviously saying this tongue in cheek, tilting a planet is not possible, and earth is most definitely not halted in orbit. Just like Indonesia is not under 80 feet of water...
 Quoting: walt


>> tilting a planet is not possible

That seems like a rather silly thing to say. Granted it's not likely with our current level of technology, but to say 'not possible' in the face of the incredible technical advances we've witnessed just over the last century ALONE seems rather SILLY indeed.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Maybe theoretically possible but so difficult that it won't ever be done.
my rugby website at [link to www.lionsworld.co.za]
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/13/2011 10:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Why is that so bad? I suppose you're against medicine and hospitals? After all, why intervene and save anyone if death is "inevitable"?? - which of course IT IS.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Apples to oranges.

We all know that we're going to die - eventually. And doctors don't hide that fact from us if we have a disease. By knowing that there's impending doom, we could all prepare and try to increase our chances of survival. Instead, these aliens would be hiding things from us...helping to ensure the deaths of millions that might have had a fighting chance had they known.

Let's see you continue spinning this.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 08/13/2011 11:57 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.

News