Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 536,069
Pageviews Today: 778,848Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 4,573
08:22 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1510865
United States
08/20/2011 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
...


The evidence for the Alaska palm fronds can be found in Pastor Lindsey William's book "The Energy Non-Crisis".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


So, you're believing a "pastor" now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 991880


Have you read his book?
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I have and it's just the words of one person without any corroborating evidence. Lots of quotes but unfortunately no names to go with those quotes.

In essence, the product of one man's imagination.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1417662


I'm pretty sure this AC is ***LYING*** about having read the book. Typical SHILL fodder.

noshill
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1510865
United States
08/20/2011 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
virtass
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


By who? Certainly not you.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


That would be a judgment call.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/20/2011 08:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
noshill
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Apparently, your hypocrisy knows no bounds since shilling is pretty much all you do.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/20/2011 09:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm pretty sure this AC is ***LYING*** about having read the book. Typical SHILL fodder.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


What makes you say that? Where is the evidence that anything he said is true? You brought made posts about this almost two years ago and you received much skepticism and criticism over it. You stated you were writing up a really good response that would include supporting evidence. We have yet to see any of that.

So, follow your own advice:

noshill
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/20/2011 09:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That would be a judgment call.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


And just about everyone here will agree - you haven't kicked anyone's ass (virtually or otherwise).
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417662
United States
08/20/2011 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I have and it's just the words of one person without any corroborating evidence. Lots of quotes but unfortunately no names to go with those quotes.

In essence, the product of one man's imagination.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I'm pretty sure this AC is ***LYING*** about having read the book. Typical SHILL fodder.

:noshill:


Up yours zetamax.

I read the book. The piece of fiction is on-line in PDF format.

I'm going to modify my statement about names. The only named person in the book is Senator Chance. Williams does, however, love to use the name Mr. X throughout the book as his supposed key source.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/20/2011 10:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Wow, Mr. X....now doesn't that just make you want to believe every word you read.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417662
United States
08/20/2011 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Wow, Mr. X....now doesn't that just make you want to believe every word you read.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Zetamax is a buffoon.

I consider the book to be a piece of fiction. Without corroborating evidence from others it's just that - fiction.

It is amazing what zetamax believes in.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
08/20/2011 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Wow, Mr. X....now doesn't that just make you want to believe every word you read.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Zetamax is a buffoon.

I consider the book to be a piece of fiction. Without corroborating evidence from others it's just that - fiction.

It is amazing what zetamax believes in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1417662


Mr X. has been REVEALED:

[link to geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com]

dwagain
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/20/2011 04:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's a progression.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Yes, progressively wrong.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/20/2011 04:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Mr X. has been REVEALED:

[link to geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com]

dwagain
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Exactly what were we wrong about? No one ever said he HASN'T been revealed. Nor does this make the story any more real.

stupid_burns

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 08/20/2011 04:37 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417662
United States
08/20/2011 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Wow, Mr. X....now doesn't that just make you want to believe every word you read.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Zetamax is a buffoon.

I consider the book to be a piece of fiction. Without corroborating evidence from others it's just that - fiction.

It is amazing what zetamax believes in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1417662


Mr X. has been REVEALED:

[link to geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com]

 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Interesting that he reveals the name after Fromm's death. So, it's still hearsay because Mr. Fromm can neither confirm or deny what was written.

It's like someone saying they had an affair with Marilyn Monroe - Ms. Monroe can't deny it because she's dead.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/21/2011 09:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
ENJOY it with me!!

He explains the delay for some of his predictions.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


What Max SHOULD have said:

ENJOY it with me!!

He's offering more excuses for some of his predictions.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1513581
United States
08/21/2011 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
ENJOY it with me!!

He explains the delay for some of his predictions.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


What Max SHOULD have said:

ENJOY it with me!!

He's offering more excuses for some of his predictions.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


He says the globe will be on a TOTAL "calorie" economy by 2014 (i.e., COMPLETE global economic "collapse")

The next **BIG** temporal marker is the "Sudden Blue Bankruptcy" - which he says is the U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. **THIS** is the "tipping point" economic event that sends "everything" off the "clif" - if you will.

He says we are living through a "ONCE IN A SPECIES" event. Nothing before compares, and nothing in the future will either.

And "all" that is based soley on "economic" factors - he's not even discussing "natural" ones.

Federal Reserve and IRS "irrelevant" by November 2012.'

Clif has apparently adopted Nancy's 1-10 scale of intensity - and says we are now at a 8.5!!

zetasbillb

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/21/2011 11:00 AM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/21/2011 11:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
He says the globe will be on a TOTAL "calorie" economy by 2014 (i.e., COMPLETE global economic "collapse")

The next **BIG** temporal marker is the "Sudden Blue Bankruptcy" - which he says is the U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. **THIS** is the "tipping point" economic event that sends "everything" off the "clif" - if you will.

He says we are living through a "ONCE IN A SPECIES" event. Nothing before compares, and nothing in the future will either.

And "all" that is based soley on "economic" factors - he's not even discussing "natural" ones.

Federal Reserve and IRS "irrelevant" by November 2012.'

Clif has apparently adopted Nancy's 1-10 scale of intensity - and says we are now at a 8.5!!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You are truly amazing. This guy has yet to get anything right. Remember when we were supposed to have an economic crash that sent everything over a cliff back in May? Didn't happen. And now he wants to adopt a "scale" similar to Nancy's? LOL!! She hasn't gotten anything right either! "Planet X" hasn't shown up, there's still no proof or evidence of it, Earth is NOT wobbling about and nor is it "halted in orbit." 2012 is just over four months away...so much for "2012 is too far out." This means you're either incredibly gullible, stupid or simply shilling. Which one is it?

BTW, Nancy claims we're at a 7 or 8...how can that be? The "Zetas" said that parts of Indonesia are sinking and are under 80 ft of water. That has been proven to be false.

zwrong2
sinking
debunk
I need to update that one considering you're the only shill Nancy has left...that and "debunkers" aren't taking over...they've taken over since Nancy tucked tail and completely ran away from this forum. As the saying goes, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." Nancy did exactly that.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 08/21/2011 11:40 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1513581
United States
08/21/2011 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
He says the globe will be on a TOTAL "calorie" economy by 2014 (i.e., COMPLETE global economic "collapse")

The next **BIG** temporal marker is the "Sudden Blue Bankruptcy" - which he says is the U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. **THIS** is the "tipping point" economic event that sends "everything" off the "clif" - if you will.

He says we are living through a "ONCE IN A SPECIES" event. Nothing before compares, and nothing in the future will either.

And "all" that is based soley on "economic" factors - he's not even discussing "natural" ones.

Federal Reserve and IRS "irrelevant" by November 2012.'

Clif has apparently adopted Nancy's 1-10 scale of intensity - and says we are now at a 8.5!!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You are truly amazing. This guy has yet to get anything right. Remember when we were supposed to have an economic crash that sent everything over a cliff back in May? Didn't happen. And now he wants to adopt a "scale" similar to Nancy's? LOL!! She hasn't gotten anything right either! "Planet X" hasn't shown up, there's still no proof or evidence of it, Earth is NOT wobbling about and nor is it "halted in orbit." 2012 is just over four months away...so much for "2012 is too far out." This means you're either incredibly gullible, stupid or simply shilling. Which one is it?

BTW, Nancy claims we're at a 7 or 8...how can that be? The "Zetas" said that parts of Indonesia are sinking and are under 80 ft of water. That has been proven to be false.

zwrong2
sinking
debunk
I need to update that one considering you're the only shill Nancy has left...that and "debunkers" aren't taking over...they've taken over since Nancy tucked tail and completely ran away from this forum. As the saying goes, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." Nancy did exactly that.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


I know, it's SAD, isn't it?

Clif says stock market meltdown in October, bond market meltdown in November, and massive social unrest in December. Middle Class disintegrates in March of 2012.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/21/2011 12:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
All Clif does is make predictions on current trends or events. The economy is showing signs of weakness so now he's predicting "doom and gloom" about it. Could it happen? Sure. But he's proven time and again that he has no special powers of foretelling the future. His webots have a pretty crappy and questionable track record which tends to show that any "hits" he's gotten are purely coincidence. Nancy and the "Zetas" don't have any special knowledge of the future either. None of the major events they've predicted has come to pass. All of the other events she and the "Zetas" have "predicted" that supposedly came to pass are highly questionable just like Clif's. Just about all of them are easily proven false - such as the "Earth wobble" and "halted in orbit" claims. Come to think of it - do any of them EVER predict anything POSITIVE? It doesn't appear so. I have yet to see you post anything from Clif stating something positive. And I've never seen it from Nancy or the "Zetas." It's always doom and gloom. Why is that? Why can't they ever predict any of the positive things taking place?

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 08/21/2011 01:01 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
bob_909

User ID: 1417662
United States
08/21/2011 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
You'll never see anything positive from nancy, clif or any of the other doom and gloom crowd.

Why?

...because death, destruction, doom, famine, etc sells. Happy-happy, joy-joy doesn't.

All of them are merchants of doom who prey upon the ignorant and uneducated who can't think for themselves.

As for zetamax, he appears to be a very shallow person with a rather limited understanding of the world around him. It's pretty damn pathetic that he jumps from prophet to prophet and is STUPID enough to shell out money to Clif for his supposed reports.

Personally, all I think Clif does it run google trends, put all the search phrases together and comes up with whatever he feels will appeal to his audience.
“Fear always springs from ignorance” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1513581
United States
08/21/2011 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
All Clif does is make predictions on current trends or events. The economy is showing signs of weakness so now he's predicting "doom and gloom" about it. Could it happen? Sure. But he's proven time and again that he has no special powers of foretelling the future. His webots have a pretty crappy and questionable track record which tends to show that any "hits" he's gotten are purely coincidence. Nancy and the "Zetas" don't have any special knowledge of the future either. None of the major events they've predicted has come to pass. All of the other events she and the "Zetas" have "predicted" that supposedly came to pass are highly questionable just like Clif's. Just about all of them are easily proven false - such as the "Earth wobble" and "halted in orbit" claims. Come to think of it - do any of them EVER predict anything POSITIVE? It doesn't appear so. I have yet to see you post anything from Clif stating something positive. And I've never seen it from Nancy or the "Zetas." It's always doom and gloom. Why is that? Why can't they ever predict any of the positive things taking place?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> All Clif does is make predictions on current trends or events.

Not true - he makes and eats pies also.

>> Why can't they ever predict any of the positive things taking place?

Such as?

The Lions are 2-0 in the NFL Preseason. He didn't predict "that"! Maybe you have a POINT!!

dunce

Seriously, name just ONE positive trend! Nearly everthing is going down the crapper: standards of living, education, the environment (being massively radiated via Fukishima and poisoned via the Gulf spill), technological progress (the only thing improving these days is telecommunications - and that is increasingly moving to become an infrastructure of CONTROL and OPPRESSION rather an avenue of free expression. New appliances are CRAP and break one week out of warranty. Dreams of becoming an astronaut are dashed unless one wants to become a compartmentalized SPOOK). Tell me something POSITIVE?

Bet you will find that a harder task than you imagined.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/21/2011 03:01 PM
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1513581
United States
08/21/2011 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
You'll never see anything positive from nancy, clif or any of the other doom and gloom crowd.

Why?

...because death, destruction, doom, famine, etc sells. Happy-happy, joy-joy doesn't.

All of them are merchants of doom who prey upon the ignorant and uneducated who can't think for themselves.

As for zetamax, he appears to be a very shallow person with a rather limited understanding of the world around him. It's pretty damn pathetic that he jumps from prophet to prophet and is STUPID enough to shell out money to Clif for his supposed reports.

Personally, all I think Clif does it run google trends, put all the search phrases together and comes up with whatever he feels will appeal to his audience.
 Quoting: bob_909


>> All of them are merchants of doom who prey upon the ignorant and uneducated who can't think for themselves.

That goes contrary to my signature line.

>> As for zetamax, he appears to be a very shallow person with a rather limited understanding of the world around him. It's pretty damn pathetic that he jumps from prophet to prophet and is STUPID enough to shell out money to Clif for his supposed reports.

Let's just say you're right, and that Clif is just doing some kind of compilation that you're suggesting. Isn't that what Gerald Celente, author of "Trends 2000", is doing? Or Alvin Toffler with his "Future Shock" series of books?

People paid MONEY for those and neither of these folks claimed any special "access" to the future. I'm not aware of anyone being labled STUPID for reading "Future Shock"!

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 08/21/2011 03:03 PM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/21/2011 03:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The Lions are 2-0 in the NFL Preseason. He didn't predict "that"! Maybe you have a POINT!!

dunce
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I don't give a rat's ass about football. I don't follow it.

kmoron
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1513581
United States
08/21/2011 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The Lions are 2-0 in the NFL Preseason. He didn't predict "that"! Maybe you have a POINT!!

dunce
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


I don't give a rat's ass about football. I don't follow it.

kmoron
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Interesting - you choose to verbally abuse me, rather meet the challenge of listing a SINGLE POSITIVE TREND.

I guess you lash out when you're frustrated ...
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/21/2011 04:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'll post some positive trends when I feel like it. In the meantime, I choose to do like you and just dodge and evade...much like you did when asked for supporting evidence of those palm fronds in Alaska.

BTW, your hypocrisy knows no bounds - was it not YOU that insinuated that I'm a dunce with no provocation? Why, yes....yes it was. Or is the one wearing the dunce hat you?

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 08/21/2011 04:11 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1513581
United States
08/21/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'll post some positive trends when I feel like it. In the meantime, I choose to do like you and just dodge and evade...much like you did when asked for supporting evidence of those palm fronds in Alaska.

BTW, your hypocrisy knows no bounds - was it not YOU that insinuated that I'm a dunce with no provocation? Why, yes....yes it was. Or is the one wearing the dunce hat you?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Didn't you call me a "moron" ... first?
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/21/2011 05:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Read - note that I do not call you anything in my post that you quoted. However, you proceeded to use the "dunce" smilie even though I did not call you anything.

All Clif does is make predictions on current trends or events. The economy is showing signs of weakness so now he's predicting "doom and gloom" about it. Could it happen? Sure. But he's proven time and again that he has no special powers of foretelling the future. His webots have a pretty crappy and questionable track record which tends to show that any "hits" he's gotten are purely coincidence. Nancy and the "Zetas" don't have any special knowledge of the future either. None of the major events they've predicted has come to pass. All of the other events she and the "Zetas" have "predicted" that supposedly came to pass are highly questionable just like Clif's. Just about all of them are easily proven false - such as the "Earth wobble" and "halted in orbit" claims. Come to think of it - do any of them EVER predict anything POSITIVE? It doesn't appear so. I have yet to see you post anything from Clif stating something positive. And I've never seen it from Nancy or the "Zetas." It's always doom and gloom. Why is that? Why can't they ever predict any of the positive things taking place?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> All Clif does is make predictions on current trends or events.

Not true - he makes and eats pies also.

>> Why can't they ever predict any of the positive things taking place?

Such as?

The Lions are 2-0 in the NFL Preseason. He didn't predict "that"! Maybe you have a POINT!!

dunce

Seriously, name just ONE positive trend! Nearly everthing is going down the crapper: standards of living, education, the environment (being massively radiated via Fukishima and poisoned via the Gulf spill), technological progress (the only thing improving these days is telecommunications - and that is increasingly moving to become an infrastructure of CONTROL and OPPRESSION rather an avenue of free expression. New appliances are CRAP and break one week out of warranty. Dreams of becoming an astronaut are dashed unless one wants to become a compartmentalized SPOOK). Tell me something POSITIVE?

Bet you will find that a harder task than you imagined.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 1514922
United States
08/22/2011 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Read - note that I do not call you anything in my post that you quoted. However, you proceeded to use the "dunce" smilie even though I did not call you anything.

All Clif does is make predictions on current trends or events. The economy is showing signs of weakness so now he's predicting "doom and gloom" about it. Could it happen? Sure. But he's proven time and again that he has no special powers of foretelling the future. His webots have a pretty crappy and questionable track record which tends to show that any "hits" he's gotten are purely coincidence. Nancy and the "Zetas" don't have any special knowledge of the future either. None of the major events they've predicted has come to pass. All of the other events she and the "Zetas" have "predicted" that supposedly came to pass are highly questionable just like Clif's. Just about all of them are easily proven false - such as the "Earth wobble" and "halted in orbit" claims. Come to think of it - do any of them EVER predict anything POSITIVE? It doesn't appear so. I have yet to see you post anything from Clif stating something positive. And I've never seen it from Nancy or the "Zetas." It's always doom and gloom. Why is that? Why can't they ever predict any of the positive things taking place?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


>> All Clif does is make predictions on current trends or events.

Not true - he makes and eats pies also.

>> Why can't they ever predict any of the positive things taking place?

Such as?

The Lions are 2-0 in the NFL Preseason. He didn't predict "that"! Maybe you have a POINT!!

dunce

Seriously, name just ONE positive trend! Nearly everthing is going down the crapper: standards of living, education, the environment (being massively radiated via Fukishima and poisoned via the Gulf spill), technological progress (the only thing improving these days is telecommunications - and that is increasingly moving to become an infrastructure of CONTROL and OPPRESSION rather an avenue of free expression. New appliances are CRAP and break one week out of warranty. Dreams of becoming an astronaut are dashed unless one wants to become a compartmentalized SPOOK). Tell me something POSITIVE?

Bet you will find that a harder task than you imagined.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


THREE tragic air show deaths over the weekend. Maybe the debunkers should acknowledge that "something" really is "messing" with instrumentation???

detnews.com/article/20110822/METRO03/108220350
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
08/22/2011 08:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
THREE tragic air show deaths over the weekend. Maybe the debunkers should acknowledge that "something" really is "messing" with instrumentation???

detnews.com/article/20110822/METRO03/108220350
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Show us that instrumentation was the problem. Especially when most air shows are VFR. And how does instrumentation cause a wingwalker to fall to his death?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
08/22/2011 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
THREE tragic air show deaths over the weekend. Maybe the debunkers should acknowledge that "something" really is "messing" with instrumentation???

detnews.com/article/20110822/METRO03/108220350
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Back to old habits, Mr Coach Joke?
Menow
User ID: 1417891
United States
08/22/2011 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


chuckle thumbs

Triumph R us!
Menow
User ID: 1417891
United States
08/22/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
That would require some serious tech to tilt a planet...or would it be like Yoda in Star Wars using "the force"?
 Quoting: walt


That's one of the reasons I would never have contemplated it at all. Not only would it require some serious technological know how, it would also require a great deal of power. In addition, how do you tilt a planet back and forth and still keep have every celestial object appear where it should? Tilt the planet so that the sun appears where it should, but then everything else is off. This would render GOTO telescopes useless. But then, Max would have you believe that the "Zetas" also have the ability to know when ANYONE is looking up at the sky and also know what it should look like for their location and then implant a "screened memory."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


"Screen memories" as far as assessing the location of sky objects, was Maxie's invention and not part of Nancy's claims.