Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,690 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 679,593
Pageviews Today: 925,660Threads Today: 214Posts Today: 4,389
09:25 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

 
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
11/10/2011 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I think its time for Melfy to man up and buy Hap a steak. But then again, who here really thought Max would make good on a promise, since he has shown us time and time again that his word means nothing. He apparently thinks that if he steers the topic of Nancy's ultimate failure to Clif's latest BS we will forget about his promise. If Max says it, we can be sure it won't happen. Even EAT has a better prediction track record than Clif, Nancy and Max put together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1444126


The deadline is December 31st. Let's not make accusations of promises not kept until THEN ... OK????
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


nancy said it would be visible MONTHS out

2012 was`TOO FAR OUT'

so it has to be within 2011 and `months out'

unfortunately its past that time- you have a month left BEFORE 2012

or its wrong yet again.....

MONTHS out

she is already wrong- as `months' out (ie more than a month out)
has to be before the first month out from 2012- ie November

so she is already 10 days PAST when TSHTF

melfy and nancy FAAIL again

continue their `100% accuracy' figures

100% WRONG
100% of the time....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
11/10/2011 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
100% WRONG
100% of the time....
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624

Theres little reason for rambling anymore.

Nancy, Clif and Zetamax are wrong.

And mad.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/10/2011 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
We need to get past 11-11-11 before I make any comments.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Why? So you can address the latest failure with all the others?

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 11/10/2011 08:33 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/10/2011 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's not looking good for Clif's prediction of economic collapse:

[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]


At least for Clif and Max that is.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17230
Germany
11/10/2011 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
We need to get past 11-11-11 before I make any comments.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Why? So you can address the latest failure with all the others?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

This time we can wait this single day, and can get zetamax excuses in a bunch.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1602134
United States
11/10/2011 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The Dow is up 114.36 as I write this. MSNBC also has a news article saying that jobless claims dropped another 10,000. Just more evidence that the economy is healing...although slowly.

CLIF WRONG AGAIN!
KeepingItReal

User ID: 1444126
Canada
11/10/2011 01:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I think its time for Melfy to man up and buy Hap a steak. But then again, who here really thought Max would make good on a promise, since he has shown us time and time again that his word means nothing. He apparently thinks that if he steers the topic of Nancy's ultimate failure to Clif's latest BS we will forget about his promise. If Max says it, we can be sure it won't happen. Even EAT has a better prediction track record than Clif, Nancy and Max put together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1444126


The deadline is December 31st. Let's not make accusations of promises not kept until THEN ... OK????
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


The prediction was that 2012 is too far out and that it would be apparent months before the pole shift. Well we don't have months to go before 2012. We know what your deal with Hap was. Do we need to retrieve the quote, which is here somewhere on this thread? Melfy twisting the truth again and hiding behind lies.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 991880
United States
11/10/2011 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Although Nancy has been proven WRONG (as if we didn't all already know that), I'm pefectly willing to give Max until December 31st. While I don't expect that he will have the integrity to live up to his word, I guess stranger things have happened. We'll see...

Hap
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/10/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hmmm, the Dow closed up from yesterday...hardly a sign of a financial collapse.

That can mean only one thing:

CLIF WRONG AGAIN!!
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/11/2011 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
It's now Friday, 11/11, and no sign of doom so far. It's shaping up to be another case of FAIL for Max and Clif.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/11/2011 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I just checked the DJIA and it's UP 274.61...at least at the time I posted this. Yep, it certainly looks like Clif was right that economic collapse was going to begin on Nov 8th.































NOT!!!!!!!!

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 11/11/2011 11:26 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
11/11/2011 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
In a way, it's quite laughable

Every sane person knows that the US economy is a house of cards waiting to fall- soner or later it has to..

but even then, cliff manages to get it wrong LOL



not only wrong, but spectacularly wrong...



Sad really....
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/11/2011 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Exactly. When it comes to the economy, no one needs Clif to tell them it can crash. But Max wants people to think that Clif has some special insight, knowledge or ability. Considering all his failures, it's obvious he (Clif) simply doesn't. None of his webot predictions have come true and yet Max clings to this guy like velcro. You'd think that after following and supporting Nancy for so long, only to be proven wrong time and time again, that he'd have learned.

Sadly, apparently not.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/11/2011 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
11/11/11 is more than half over and no 9 or 10 magnitude quakes have been reported. In addition, things are looking up on the economic front:

[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]
[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]

I'll just go ahead and say it. In the words of Darth Vader:

"Now his failure is complete."
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
11/11/2011 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
11/11/11 is more than half over and no 9 or 10 magnitude quakes have been reported. In addition, things are looking up on the economic front:

[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]
[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]

I'll just go ahead and say it. In the words of Darth Vader:

"Now his failure is complete."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


The day isn't over yet ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5192149
United Kingdom
11/11/2011 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
11/11/11 is more than half over and no 9 or 10 magnitude quakes have been reported. In addition, things are looking up on the economic front:

[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]
[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]

I'll just go ahead and say it. In the words of Darth Vader:

"Now his failure is complete."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


The day isn't over yet ...
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


But your credibility was finished long ago.
bob_909

User ID: 5076194
United States
11/11/2011 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
11/11/11 is more than half over and no 9 or 10 magnitude quakes have been reported. In addition, things are looking up on the economic front:

[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]
[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]

I'll just go ahead and say it. In the words of Darth Vader:

"Now his failure is complete."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


The day isn't over yet ...
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Always holding on till the very end...

...I'll get it over right now...so when is the next "end of the world" date considering this one has failed?

I'll check in tomorrow morning from Georgia to see what you've got to say for yourself.

Gotta run, get on I-95 and head north to pick up the motorcycles in Georgia.

BTW, it was a lovely day here on the Space Coast - a little on the cold side but a lovely day none the less.
“Fear always springs from ignorance” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/11/2011 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The day isn't over yet ...
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


It is if you go by UTC.

BTW, the DJIA closed up 259.89...that shouldn't be happening if what Clif said were true. What say you now?

failbewithyou

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 11/11/2011 08:22 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 5207234
United States
11/11/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The day isn't over yet ...
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


It is if you go by UTC.

BTW, the DJIA closed up 259.89...that shouldn't be happening if what Clif said were true. What say you now?

failbewithyou
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Clif doesn't "guarantee" anything. He said there was an 80% chance of a BIG quake. That means there was a 20% chance of nothing happening. 1 in 5 - the kind of odds you probably wouldn't wager your life on.

Keep in mind that Clif is interpreting emotional intensity in language. Sure the the Oklahoma quakes were'nt "huge" - but they did generate A LOT of discussion because of their highly rare and unusual nature. The governor also declared a "state of emergency". Details are difficult to glean from the language - but trends are not. I think Clif nailed the "trend".
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/11/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Clif doesn't "guarantee" anything. He said there was an 80% chance of a BIG quake. That means there was a 20% chance of nothing happening. 1 in 5 - the kind of odds you probably wouldn't wager your life on.

Keep in mind that Clif is interpreting emotional intensity in language. Sure the the Oklahoma quakes were'nt "huge" - but they did generate A LOT of discussion because of their highly rare and unusual nature. The governor also declared a "state of emergency". Details are difficult to glean from the language - but trends are not. I think Clif nailed the "trend".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Clif didn't nail ANYTHING. Spin, Max...spin. You've obviously learned nothing and, obviously, will happily write him another check when he asks for it. I also see you failed to address his failure about economic collapse.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 11/11/2011 09:24 PM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
walt

User ID: 5214232
South Africa
11/11/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
11/11/11 is more than half over and no 9 or 10 magnitude quakes have been reported. In addition, things are looking up on the economic front:

[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]
[link to bottomline.msnbc.msn.com]

I'll just go ahead and say it. In the words of Darth Vader:

"Now his failure is complete."
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


The day isn't over yet ...
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**



Over here it is, 6:37 am on Saturday 12 November and it's a lovely summers morning!
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Australia
11/12/2011 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well it's nearly 9pm sat night here, just went out in the boat- water levels were exactly where they should be, compass worked perfectly, gps worked perfectly and got a couple of nice brim and a flatty at the hole so there's dinner for the next couple of days lol
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 5207234
United States
11/12/2011 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well it's nearly 9pm sat night here, just went out in the boat- water levels were exactly where they should be, compass worked perfectly, gps worked perfectly and got a couple of nice brim and a flatty at the hole so there's dinner for the next couple of days lol
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624


Ice ages are mostly a northern hemisphere phenomenon.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 5207234
United States
11/12/2011 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Clif doesn't "guarantee" anything. He said there was an 80% chance of a BIG quake. That means there was a 20% chance of nothing happening. 1 in 5 - the kind of odds you probably wouldn't wager your life on.

Keep in mind that Clif is interpreting emotional intensity in language. Sure the the Oklahoma quakes were'nt "huge" - but they did generate A LOT of discussion because of their highly rare and unusual nature. The governor also declared a "state of emergency". Details are difficult to glean from the language - but trends are not. I think Clif nailed the "trend".
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Clif didn't nail ANYTHING. Spin, Max...spin. You've obviously learned nothing and, obviously, will happily write him another check when he asks for it. I also see you failed to address his failure about economic collapse.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


Clif said during his last interview with the Zany Mystic that another data run was underway!!!

Mexcited

He said the economic collapse would BEGIN, he didn't say it would be a "linear" descent.

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 11/12/2011 08:03 AM
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 5207234
United States
11/12/2011 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
tlr1000d
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger


laugh
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Its already been ovr a thousand once (which you said would never happen) and it's well on its way to getting there a second time...

laugh
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624


Actually the thread has been pruned twice. Had it been left alone, the thread would be well on it's way to 2000 pages.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal


I predict that this thread will **NOT** reach a 1000 pages by January 1st, 2012.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/12/2011 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Clif said during his last interview with the Zany Mystic that another data run was underway!!!
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Cool! More failures!

Mexcited

He said the economic collapse would BEGIN, he didn't say it would be a "linear" descent.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Spin, spin, spin. You must be really dizzy. If it isn't going to be linear then he's definitely wrong again because the economy has never really recovered from the economic downturn in 2008. If the economy collapses further, it will simply be a continuation of something that started three years ago. Congratulations! You just made Clif's failure complete.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 11/12/2011 08:53 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/12/2011 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I predict that this thread will **NOT** reach a 1000 pages by January 1st, 2012.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


You've been wrong so many times before so why should now be any different?

BTW, I see it's now Saturday and there was definitely no 9 or 10 magnitude earthquake so Clif still maintains his 100% wrong accuracy record.

failbewithyou
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/12/2011 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
An interesting read:

[link to cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com]

It points out, however, that no "Planet X" has been seen nor is there any empirical evidence to suggest that it even exists.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 5207234
United States
11/12/2011 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
An interesting read:

[link to cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com]

It points out, however, that no "Planet X" has been seen nor is there any empirical evidence to suggest that it even exists.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker


MSNBC is not a "trusted" source.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
11/12/2011 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
MSNBC is not a "trusted" source.
 Quoting: **ZetaMax**


Clif and Nancy aren't trusted sources either considering all their failures...and yet you put a lot of faith in them...time and time again. So, how is MSNBC any different? I'd say they're far more trustworthy than either Clif or Nancy and MSNBC doesn't ask us to give them money. So, can you show why MSNBC shouldn't be trusted and Clif or Nancy should?






Yeah, I didn't think so.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 11/12/2011 10:26 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.


News