Quoting: Chaol Quoting: Unit3 Quoting: Chaol Quoting: Unit3
1) Symbol: egg carton holder with a toothpick stuck through it and a red dot made with fingernail polish. (Scroll down)
[link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com
What's your excuse when someone in the bank asks you why you're leaving the same strange object all the time? heh
LOL! That's why I plan on going to different branches of the same bank. Plus, there are different counters at each branch where I can leave it too.
Don't assume $250 million USD isn't easier to achieve than $50 million USD ;)
I understand. So, I guess you want me to up it to $250 million?
And if I modify my symbol so it doesn't poke a hole in my hand, does my latest Genius plan work otherwise?
Edit: Here's my latest Genius...for your convenience:
1) Symbol: Plastic carton holder of one egg with a a red dot on it.
2) Space: Will leave symbol in bank @ 11:00 AM every Tuesday while I do my banking. (will be going to different branches so I don't think I need a different symbol each time. It's still the bank my account is in.)
3) Interaction: Someone will throw it away or say something about it.
4) Every time my account has an additional $12,581.74 in it, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket. (until I reach $250 million)
I will do the same thing as above for a visit to Barnes and Noble @ Noon on Tuesdays, with a different symbol.
Another Edit: I just saw where Chaol said to do multiple Genius models. So, I'll make a Genius model for the lottery tickets too. Also for the CPA, tax attorney and investment adviser.