Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,298 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 580,749
Pageviews Today: 730,397Threads Today: 168Posts Today: 2,599
07:15 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Race-Based Punishment in Government Schools

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 432008
United States
09/22/2009 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Race-Based Punishment in Government Schools
At first I thought this article was a joke. I really thought that there was no way our government schools have gotten this bad. But I was wrong. Go figure.

The Tucson Unified School District has decided to implement a two-tiered system for student discipline. One tier will be for blacks and Hispanics ... and the other tier will be for everyone else.

The goal of this system is to create a "'restorative school culture and climate' that conveys a 'sense of belonging to all students,' the board is insisting that its schools reduce its suspensions and/or expulsions of minority students to the point that the data reflect 'no ethnic/racial disparities.'"

With this comes the creation of an "Equity Team" that will ... get this ... oversee the plan to ensure "a commitment to social justice for all students."

OK ... now what does this look like to you? I'm thinking that the Tucson school district will not be allowed to discipline minority students except in accordance with strict quotas. If 60% of the students are black and Hispanic, then only 60% of disciplinary actions can be taken against black and Hispanic students. The other 40% of disciplinary actions must be taken against whites ... regardless of who is committing the infractions.

Let's apply this to crime enforcement in your city. Why knows? Maybe the Tucson idea will catch on and this will come to pass?

Let's say the breakdown in your city is 30% black and Hispanic, and 70% white. Statistics show that about 70% of the violent crimes are committed by the black and Hispanic population. As I understand the Tucson plan, the cops in your city will have to charge 7 whites for every 3 blacks and Hispanics for these crimes. You gotta stick with the ratios, you know.

But wait! There's more! As I understand it, the school disciplinarians in Tucson will also have to treat every infraction based on the color of the infractor. (OK ... I made the word up.) A brilliant example follows. The MF word is a part of black culture; not so much for white culture. Maybe only whites should be punished for uttering that epithet.

Precedence? You want precedence? OK, I got your precedence right here. Several years ago the NBA decided to strengthen the penalties for swearing on the basketball court during a game. Black players asked that the "MF" phrase be exclused because it was a part of their culture and, thus, was not swearing.

Keeps getting stranger and stranger folks.

[link to boortz.com]

News