Nano deaths will increase...
Nanos tech is being deployed
to infiltrate many
Morgellon fibers have been scientifically qualified in a lab as MAN MADE...
And few discuss DARK FIBER...they can barely discuss fiber of any optical density
A few here and there-but they do not discuss such heavy facts here-and those that do-frequently are smeared.
European Respiratory Journal: "The particles' size "means that they can penetrate the body's natural barriers, particularly through contact with damaged skin or by inhalation or ingestion," and after entering the lungs the particles cannot be expelled but infiltrate and cause disease, or fatality as in this case.
[link to www.popsci.com
"Environmental Concerns Regarding Nanomaterials, Nanoparticles and Molecular Machines
Could Nanomaterials Infiltrate Humans?
What Effects might Nanomaterials have on Living Systems?
Nanoparticles and the Human Immune System
What are the Effects of Nanotubes on the Human Body?
What about the Dangers of Self-Replicating Nanorobots?
Are there Checks to Ensure that Molecular Machines are Produced Safely?
[link to www.azonano.com
[link to www.azonano.com
want more nano info-plenty to be aware of...a list to pull from: [link to www.azonano.com
I have seen some very educated scholars state they have a right to become Gods...literally, and will not ALLOW others to stop them-seriously...people that may be known by many publicly...
Sounds preposterous until you research what they are doing that IS MADE public...lots more unspoken and quite deeply hidden...
"A futuristic American scientist has predicted that man could become immortal in as little as 20 years' time through nanotechnology and better understanding of the body mechanism.
Ray Kurzweil, known to have predicted future technologies decades ahead has written in The Sun ,"I and many other scientists now believe that in around 20 years we will have the means to reprogramme our bodies' stone-age software so we can halt, then reverse, ageing. Then nano-technology will let us live for ever."
The 61-year-old, lauded by Microsoft founder Bill Gates as the smartest futurist on Earth said," We are living through the most exciting period of human history"
[link to www.hindustantimes.com
Apparently, this article came out about this time last year
ding ding ding
"In 2006, Friends of the Earth released a groundbreaking report, “Nanomaterials, Sunscreens and Cosmetics: Small Ingredients, Big Risks.” Since then, we’ve released updated reports every year, sharing more and more about these alarming risks, which could affect consumers, workers, and the environment. This year we have gathered further evidence indicating that nano should be a no-no"
[link to www.foe.org
even nano sunscreens can damage the colon...and colon cancer is increasing
How can I not see a connection???
More from link above:
Manufactured nanomaterials used in sunscreens (such as zinc oxide and titanium oxide) can:
1. Damage human colon cells: A study from the University of Utah showed that nano zinc oxide is toxic to colon cells even in small amounts. The scientists called for more research and warned that the evidence is especially concerning for children who are more likely to accidently ingest sunscreen. The colon is vital because it eliminates food waste and absorbs important nutrients.
2. Damage brain stem cells in mice: A study from China found that zinc oxide nanoparticles can damage the brains of mice by killing important brain stem cells. In another study, Japanese scientists injected pregnant mice with nano titanium dioxide and recorded changes in gene expression in the brains of their fetuses. These changes have been associated with autistic disorders, epilepsy and Alzheimer’s disease. Though more studies are necessary to know if this damage to would occur in humans, these studies with mice serve as important warnings. Such studies have encouraged scientists in the United Kingdom to explore the link between manufactured nanomaterials and Alzheimer’s disease. At the end of last summer, scientists at the University of Ulster were funded by the European Union to conduct more research.
3. Penetrate healthy adult skin: Isotope-labeled zinc used in nanosunscreens can potentially reach the blood stream and urine of humans, suggests an Australian study by Macquarie University's Professor Brian Gulson. This study undermines claims that nanosunscreens will stay on the outer layers of dead skin.
4. Travel up the food chain from smaller to larger organisms: A study by researchers at Arizona State University, the Georgia Institute of Technology, and Tsinghua University in China found through a dietary experiment that Daphnia (a “water flea” that provides important nutrition for aquatic life) can transfer nano titanium dioxide to larger organisms (in this case Zebrafish). This study is of great concern because it shows that manufactured nanomaterials with toxic properties could end up in the animal food chain at large.
5. Damage important microbes in the environment: Scientists at the University of Toledo found that nano titanium dioxide inhibited the function of bacteria after just an hour of exposure. Manufactured nanomaterials from sunscreens can easily wash off of the body in the shower and end up in wastewater and the wider environment, which could affect microbes that are helpful to ecosystems and sewage treatment plants.
6. Travel from mothers to unborn fetuses: Nanoparticles up to 240 nm in size can cross into human placentas, meaning that the toxicity of manufactured nanomaterials could extend across generations.
****Friends of the Earth recommends defining nanoparticles as measuring 0.3 nm to 300 nm in size.****
They are STRIVING hard and FAST(in more ways F.A.S.T. than few can grasp)
They want all implanted and RFID tattooed
They want to own people as they own cattle.
Same thing I have been saying for years
Not to instill fear-not at all, to see what is really up and not be enslaved by fear...many seem to be...
free your mind and the rest will follow...