Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,044 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,752,407
Pageviews Today: 2,594,276Threads Today: 658Posts Today: 15,845
11:37 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.

 
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
11/24/2011 07:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.


thanks raphael rockon
 Quoting: aether


U R welcome
to my well
anytime

“…MY GOD (ELI) MY GOD (ELI) why has Thou forsaken me (lama sabachthani)?”
[link to kachina2012.wordpress.com]

PETROGLYPHS = PHOSPHENES = GEOMETRY = LANGUAGE we very know little about.
[link to breakfornews.com]

21st century Light-workers need to go back to school and learn about SOUND, its effects on the shape, the 'G'eometry that makes up life...
IMHO

These fellas have a clue >>

Idol1

namaste
 Quoting: Raphael


happy thanks giving raphael
love your original thoughts and expressions of them
Raphael

User ID: 6519040
Canada
12/08/2011 06:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.

happy thanks giving raphael
love your original thoughts and expressions of them
 Quoting: aether


Thank you
hope your holy-days were festive
peace
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
611117
User ID: 7521439
Slovenia
12/21/2011 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
I'm sohekcd that I found this info so easily.
FPhvIEeJinC
User ID: 7520682
Turkmenistan
12/21/2011 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
Your story was rlaely informative, thanks!
Plasmare

User ID: 1066790
Australia
12/24/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488600
United States
12/25/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
WoW, great thread!

:5stars:
Plasmare

User ID: 1066790
Australia
01/04/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
WoW, great thread!

5stars
 Quoting: CrissCross


Thanks, one of the more original and strange theories presented by a well respected scientist in his field. I just brought it to the forums, Dr. Perrat and his team did all the work.
Raphael

User ID: 7438325
Canada
01/15/2012 12:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
WoW, great thread!

5stars
 Quoting: CrissCross


Thanks, one of the more original and strange theories presented by a well respected scientist in his field. I just brought it to the forums, Dr. Perrat and his team did all the work.
 Quoting: Plasmare


>>> but Dr. Perrat does not seem to mention phosphenes in his work.
And rock art has been connected to phosphenes.
[link to breakfornews.com]

NASA studies phosphenes.
And today phosphenes are helping blind people to see.

And the other dunderbolts at Thunderbolts are kind of ignorant about 12,000+ year old swastika too, saying its geometry is a non issue.
That is why I call those wankers at Thunderbolts dunderbolts.
The swastika was connected to lightning and thunder.

namaste

Last Edited by Raphael on 01/15/2012 12:38 PM
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
gravitor

User ID: 5253521
United Kingdom
01/15/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
WoW, great thread!

5stars
 Quoting: CrissCross


Thanks, one of the more original and strange theories presented by a well respected scientist in his field. I just brought it to the forums, Dr. Perrat and his team did all the work.
 Quoting: Plasmare


>>> but Dr. Perrat does not seem to mention phosphenes in his work.
And rock art has been connected to phosphenes.
[link to breakfornews.com]

NASA studies phosphenes.
And today phosphenes are helping blind people to see.

And the other dunderbolts at Thunderbolts are kind of ignorant about 12,000+ year old swastika too, saying its geometry is a non issue.
That is why I call those wankers at Thunderbolts dunderbolts.
The swastika was connected to lightning and thunder.

namaste
 Quoting: Raphael


As a reguler poster on the thunderbolts forum, I could be annoyed at such an insulting comment, but as it takes one to recognise one , I will view Your post so.
The swastika is detectable via dowsing at many nodal points in the geometry of the matrix.
That geometry creates inward and outward vortex points of least resistance.
gravitor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5660347
United Kingdom
01/15/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
An intriguing theory that would explain the appearance of nearly identical symbols simultaneously around the world.

This guy who co-wrote Thunderbolts of the Gods and The Electric Universe seems to share the same belief [link to en.wikipedia.org]



Very interesting esp. if you understand that hyperdimensional entities do exist. abduct
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 526155
of course they exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 834857


But do they break through under these proposed plasma conditions could this be how god got here from his asylum bed in one of the other dimensions!?
Raphael

User ID: 7438325
Canada
01/15/2012 02:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
WoW, great thread!

5stars
 Quoting: CrissCross


Thanks, one of the more original and strange theories presented by a well respected scientist in his field. I just brought it to the forums, Dr. Perrat and his team did all the work.
 Quoting: Plasmare


>>> but Dr. Perrat does not seem to mention phosphenes in his work.
And rock art has been connected to phosphenes.
[link to breakfornews.com]

NASA studies phosphenes.
And today phosphenes are helping blind people to see.

And the other dunderbolts at Thunderbolts are kind of ignorant about 12,000+ year old swastika too, saying its geometry is a non issue.
That is why I call those wankers at Thunderbolts dunderbolts.
The swastika was connected to lightning and thunder.

namaste
 Quoting: Raphael


As a reguler poster on the thunderbolts forum, I could be annoyed at such an insulting comment, but as it takes one to recognise one , I will view Your post so.
The swastika is detectable via dowsing at many nodal points in the geometry of the matrix.
That geometry creates inward and outward vortex points of least resistance.
gravitor
 Quoting: gravitor


Dave Talbot has too much invested in his BS pet peeve called Saturn.
He fails to see the obvious.

To say the swastika is a non-issue when discussing symbols is a joke plain and simple.
And he said that, to me on the dunderbolts forum.

First take a look at Perratts images on page 1204.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Then take a look at this image.
What do we see on Mithra's chest?
It is a 'thunderbolt'.
[link to egodeath.com]

What do we find on the Buddha's chest?
[link to www.clearwisdom.net]

What do we find on Apollo's chest?
[link to i98.photobucket.com]

And how difficult would it be to find evidence that some cultures linked the swastika to lightning, thunder, clouds, whirlpools, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.?

Dave Talbot and his Saturn theory is missing a vital piece to the big picture.

Olde world truth >>>
God = YHVH = tetragrammaton = swastika

namaste

Last Edited by Raphael on 01/15/2012 02:38 PM
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
Raphael

User ID: 7438325
Canada
01/15/2012 02:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.

That geometry creates inward and outward vortex points of least resistance.
gravitor
 Quoting: gravitor


you cannot discuss the VORTEX without thinking about the swirly twirly swastika.
[link to www.toequest.com]

A spiral with 4 curved arms = a swastika with 4 angular arms/legs
A spiral with 3 curved arms = a swastika with 3 angular arms/legs

A spiral with 5 curved arms = our home called the Milky Way (a reality where the swastika makes the galaxy go round and round)

But down here on planet earth it is egos like Dave Talbot who cannot see what has been veiled in plain view.
>>> [link to kachina2012.wordpress.com]

I can see though why he is in denial.
He has been working on his theory since the 70s.

namaste

Last Edited by Raphael on 01/15/2012 02:36 PM
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
The One
User ID: 1416270
Canada
01/15/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
What if there was nothing for them to observe, untill we detonated nuclear bombs. Said detonation opens a worm hole back to caveman and voila he sees plasma for an instance then recreates what he saw the only way he can. Since nothing survives in the middle of the blast we can never know
gravitor

User ID: 5253521
United Kingdom
01/16/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
Raphael,
Thank You for the links.
I actually agree with You about the swastika, and keep Myself down in the mad ideas section on thunderbolts.
Be more specific about who You label silly names, otherwise it will spiral back at You.
Do You know what a gravitor is?
Do You know of the descriptive word ANU?
gravitor
gravitor

User ID: 5253521
United Kingdom
01/16/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
Forgot link to ANU
[link to www.greatdreams.com]
That is how I detect the field about humans, and all other things in creation, but humans /horses and cattle have large diameter such fields.
gravitor
Anal Probe

User ID: 8398520
United States
01/16/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
bump
for later reading. Interesting stuff.
It's all over....if you can't laugh about it.
Raphael

User ID: 7438325
Canada
01/20/2012 01:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
Forgot link to ANU
[link to www.greatdreams.com]
That is how I detect the field about humans, and all other things in creation, but humans /horses and cattle have large diameter such fields.
gravitor
 Quoting: gravitor


Well gravitor seems to be a word you made up to support your theory?

What does gravitor mean?
Does it have anything to do with a graviton or gravy train?

namaste
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
gravitor

User ID: 9125065
United Kingdom
01/23/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
[link to www.geeman-headquarters.com]
TT Brown.
Gravitor
Plasmare

User ID: 1443244
Australia
01/28/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
WoW, great thread!

5stars
 Quoting: CrissCross


Thanks, one of the more original and strange theories presented by a well respected scientist in his field. I just brought it to the forums, Dr. Perrat and his team did all the work.
 Quoting: Plasmare


>>> but Dr. Perrat does not seem to mention phosphenes in his work.
And rock art has been connected to phosphenes.
[link to breakfornews.com]

NASA studies phosphenes.
And today phosphenes are helping blind people to see.

And the other dunderbolts at Thunderbolts are kind of ignorant about 12,000+ year old swastika too, saying its geometry is a non issue.
That is why I call those wankers at Thunderbolts dunderbolts.
The swastika was connected to lightning and thunder.

namaste
 Quoting: Raphael


Forgot to check this thread, wasn't on my list anymore.

Phosphenes aren't mentioned because it's not part of his job. Those dunderbolts are just believers, they're so in love with the belief of an electric universe they only confuse themselves and other people and give plasma cosmology a bad name. They're not smart enough to understand plasma, only electricity.

Mechanical and electrical stimulation that causes them is interesting however not as interesting as this;

Other causes

Phosphenes have also been created by intense, changing magnetic fields, such as with transcranial magnetic stimulation. These fields can be positioned on different parts of the head to stimulate cells in different parts of the visual system. They also can be induced by alternating currents that entrain neural oscillation as with trancranial alternating-current stimulation. In this case they appear in the peripheral visual field.

Astronauts exposed to radiation in space report seeing phosphenes.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Which makes sense because if the event(s) depicted in rock at was so bright it caused people to close their eyes the magnetic fields of the plasma could have affected their minds and caused them to see also. Sounds like that god helmet they have which induces visions and hallucinations along with euphoric feelings.

And also could explain why they found people tend to dream more on nights when there is a geomagnetic storm, can't find the article right now however.

Last Edited by Plasmare on 01/28/2012 07:42 PM
Plasmare

User ID: 1443244
Australia
01/28/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
What if there was nothing for them to observe, untill we detonated nuclear bombs. Said detonation opens a worm hole back to caveman and voila he sees plasma for an instance then recreates what he saw the only way he can. Since nothing survives in the middle of the blast we can never know
 Quoting: The One 1416270


That could make a good sci fi story but it's just not feasible. Good idea though. It's more likely that they witnessed (worldwide) a light show of plasma like the aurora than a huge nuke going off that can be seen around the world. The reason a nuclear bomb creates plasma is because it produces ionizing radiation and extreme heat and turns the atmosphere into plasma, hence why they were worried that the entire atmosphere may ignite.
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
01/29/2012 10:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
WoW, great thread!

5stars
 Quoting: CrissCross


Thanks, one of the more original and strange theories presented by a well respected scientist in his field. I just brought it to the forums, Dr. Perrat and his team did all the work.
 Quoting: Plasmare


>>> but Dr. Perrat does not seem to mention phosphenes in his work.
And rock art has been connected to phosphenes.
[link to breakfornews.com]

NASA studies phosphenes.
And today phosphenes are helping blind people to see.

And the other dunderbolts at Thunderbolts are kind of ignorant about 12,000+ year old swastika too, saying its geometry is a non issue.
That is why I call those wankers at Thunderbolts dunderbolts.
The swastika was connected to lightning and thunder.

namaste
 Quoting: Raphael


Forgot to check this thread, wasn't on my list anymore.

Phosphenes aren't mentioned because it's not part of his job. Those dunderbolts are just believers, they're so in love with the belief of an electric universe they only confuse themselves and other people and give plasma cosmology a bad name. They're not smart enough to understand plasma, only electricity.

Mechanical and electrical stimulation that causes them is interesting however not as interesting as this;

Other causes

Phosphenes have also been created by intense, changing magnetic fields, such as with transcranial magnetic stimulation. These fields can be positioned on different parts of the head to stimulate cells in different parts of the visual system. They also can be induced by alternating currents that entrain neural oscillation as with trancranial alternating-current stimulation. In this case they appear in the peripheral visual field.

Astronauts exposed to radiation in space report seeing phosphenes.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Which makes sense because if the event(s) depicted in rock at was so bright it caused people to close their eyes the magnetic fields of the plasma could have affected their minds and caused them to see also. Sounds like that god helmet they have which induces visions and hallucinations along with euphoric feelings.

And also could explain why they found people tend to dream more on nights when there is a geomagnetic storm, can't find the article right now however.
 Quoting: Plasmare


The Electric Universe is a variant of Plasma Cosmology, and it is necessary to differentiate between the two. While they share more similarities than differences, it should be noted that EU ideas tend to go a step further than the generally more conservative approach of Plasma Cosmology.

While both viewpoints permit many ideas previously excluded by Big Bang Cosmology, The Electric Universe looks at the bigger picture, and promotes more radical ideas about the role of electricity in the universe, from ancient mythology to the mind-body connection.

Both PC and EU proponents acknowledge the fact that space is NOT electrically neutral, a fact largely denied in conventional astronomy.
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.plasmacosmology.net]

1rof1cheer
Plasmare

User ID: 1443244
Australia
01/29/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
There are many new discoveries in the past couple of years which show that plasma is a predominant force in the universe and for our way of life on Earth. Scientists have known that at least 99.9% of the VISIBLE universe is in the state of plasma. They have known our atmosphere is a plasma for many decades now but just can't see it. They don't yet understand how these hot and "cold" (or cooler) plasmas affect us and how they interact with the solar wind, CMEs and flares from the sun and what their effects on our planet actually are... But it seems like ancient people did.
Plasmare

User ID: 1443244
Australia
01/29/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
Bunch of PDF articles Perrat has on his website.

[link to plasmauniverse.info]

[link to plasmauniverse.info]

I'll make a separate thread for these later.
Raphael

User ID: 7438325
Canada
02/14/2012 08:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.

Mechanical and electrical stimulation that causes them is interesting however not as interesting as this;

Other causes

Phosphenes have also been created by intense, changing magnetic fields, such as with transcranial magnetic stimulation. These fields can be positioned on different parts of the head to stimulate cells in different parts of the visual system. They also can be induced by alternating currents that entrain neural oscillation as with trancranial alternating-current stimulation. In this case they appear in the peripheral visual field.


 Quoting: Plasmare


If you find the article let me know.

namaste
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
Raphael

User ID: 7438325
Canada
02/24/2012 07:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
There are many new discoveries in the past couple of years which show that plasma is a predominant force in the universe and for our way of life on Earth. Scientists have known that at least 99.9% of the VISIBLE universe is in the state of plasma. They have known our atmosphere is a plasma for many decades now but just can't see it. They don't yet understand how these hot and "cold" (or cooler) plasmas affect us and how they interact with the solar wind, CMEs and flares from the sun and what their effects on our planet actually are... But it seems like ancient people did.
 Quoting: Plasmare


So I wonder if the 'faster than light' neutral neutrino are the elementary particle that make up the aether/plasma field?
[link to www.cbc.ca]

namaste

Last Edited by Raphael on 02/24/2012 07:57 AM
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
Plasmare

User ID: 1443244
Australia
05/31/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
There are many new discoveries in the past couple of years which show that plasma is a predominant force in the universe and for our way of life on Earth. Scientists have known that at least 99.9% of the VISIBLE universe is in the state of plasma. They have known our atmosphere is a plasma for many decades now but just can't see it. They don't yet understand how these hot and "cold" (or cooler) plasmas affect us and how they interact with the solar wind, CMEs and flares from the sun and what their effects on our planet actually are... But it seems like ancient people did.
 Quoting: Plasmare


So I wonder if the 'faster than light' neutral neutrino are the elementary particle that make up the aether/plasma field?
[link to www.cbc.ca]

namaste
 Quoting: Raphael


The speed of light is not a constant... the c merely represents the speed of light in space and since space is filled with a plasma medium, the speed of light is actually a reflection of the speed of light in plasma. You could easily change the speed of light by changing the medium. But for now what scientists consider a vacuum is actually not empty at all, it's filled with plasma. There is no true vacuum, that would just be a non-existent void.

The speed of light is the limit we've so far seen of the speed of information. Only matter can be a plasma since it's another state of matter and matter is comprised of the particles that make up the elements we know.
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
05/31/2012 07:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
update nasa/cern

feedback:

If we take matter to be electrons and protons and that which they form (i.e. neutrons and atoms) and we take aether to be everything else, then the answer is no. All that we may say about matter is that it has material substance, which is mass, and that it may have motion, both linear and spin. Beyond this all "force effects" are due to the interaction of matter with the aether, such that the aether also mediates force effects between matter
 Quoting: observation (CERN)


Usually the baryonic matter is not considered to be "something else" from the space-time aether. Rather, e.g, the proton is a disturbance of this space-time. This is called field theory. For example in the vicinity of a proton we say there is a non-zero mass density, or rather a non-vanishing stress-energy tensor, which also disturbs the space-time metric of the space around it.

Can you say that we have tornadoes and hurricanes, and everything else is the atmosphere? No, these structures are made of the atmosphere.
 Quoting: nasa THEMIS 30thMay 2012


Baryon

A baryon is a composite subatomic particle made up of three quarks (as distinct from mesons, which comprise one quark and one antiquark)
 Quoting: observation

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

swinger you got an opinion of nasa`s comment?
 Quoting: aether


When something cannot be seen it may seem prudent to describe it only by its affects, and this is a perfectly reasonable scientific scepticism. The problem arises that this leads to the object being referred to and treated as its affects, which is to ignore cause and effect. This also rules out the possibility of even asking the question: how and why do these effects manifest?.

Rather than attempting to define a model where protons and electrons are treated as real discrete objects that interact with an aethereal field, they are treated as only as associated numerical variables. There are obvious advantages to the mathematical construct approach. However, I am of the firm opinion that the universe is in no way magical and that therefore it is purely and completely physical (some may declare this to be a belief system, I view as an absence of belief system and a sound basis for objectivity). A physical universe must operate by mechanical rules, so probability functions are not a way of describing an object or process, they are a way of avoiding describing an object or process. Do we assume that the proton is an object with physical and interactional properties or do we take it to be the sum of its affects.

Of course we may get ourselves into all sorts of semantic definitional tangles when trying to define the fundamental physical difference between a spoon and the invisible undetectable objects that cause the spoon to experience gravity or magnetism: material/immaterial, matter/aether, etc.. Recently I used the analogy of a sand castle on a beach of sand to compare to an aether particle "photon structure" in an aether particle field. Your tornado/atmosphere analogy is interestingly similar. But is it a valid analogy to describe a proton, does the tornado does not have a stable lifetime of at least 1029 years.
 Quoting: reply

 Quoting: aether
tandym

User ID: 1667343
United States
07/12/2012 10:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
bump
Plasmare

User ID: 1443244
Australia
08/22/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
[link to www.nasa.gov]

Compare this image to the location of the so called 13th zodiac, Ophiuchus, a man and a serpent.

[link to astrobob.areavoices.com]

Isn't it odd how it's a perfect fit to a missing zodiac? The exact same place the interstellar wind flows into our solar system, something no human could have known until we discovered this fact recently.

"The signs of the zodiac have roots in mythology and relate to the legend of how the 12 Olympian gods took animal shapes to flee the monster Typhon who was causing havoc on Earth."
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Look into the myth of typhon and it's all to do with serpents and fire. Serpents and fire, makes you wonder doesn't it. Makes you wonder what really happened that made almost the entire human race forget an event (or events) that were seen worldwide. The information should still exist today, even if it has been diluted in myth and lost in the ages.

Trying to figure out what the truth is in myth and what it represented back then is like trying to explain email to an ancient person. Impossible without first making them understand how the world is in a way they can understand from their perspective.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600864
Canada
08/22/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
The people who drew them were just some losers who succumbed to the Lord. That's all.

News








Proud Member Of The Angry Mob