Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,050,695
Pageviews Today: 1,753,084Threads Today: 704Posts Today: 12,628
05:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9617
Netherlands
11/16/2005 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...
ībefore you tell somebody is wrong or right, check please the news from/about the country !ī

Donīt be so defensive. I was only seeing it how it was.
Well, it may not be October, but the Netherlands got there political murder today. Itīs also interesting that the victim continually challenged the anti-terror laws:

īLocal political activist shot dead in Nijmegen
AMSTERDAM — Local political activist Louis Seveke was shot dead in Nijmegen on Tuesday night, his friends and the police have confirmed.
Seveke, 41, was walking on the Van Welderenstraat in the city at about 9.30pm when the killer approached and shot him twice.ī

[link to dont_use_this.com]
Mark
User ID: 34398
United States
11/16/2005 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello to all of you,

I just wanted to announce that we collected all of Gaia Mans postings on a website and that this site has a search function. The adress is:

www.gaiaman.blog.de

You can find all of Gaia Mans postings there, in both english (original) and german translation, which was done by Mati, Tascha, me and others.

I think that this site also can be very useful for only english speaking persons, for you can search a word, a county etc in english as well.

If you want to know what Gaia Man said about India, for instance, you just type in "India" and then you find it all. On the bottom of the side you can tip on "Nächste Seite" (Next page)and then you get the next page of his postings about India, for instance.

The search function is on the middle of the right side. There´s a box: you will find it.

There are also county- tags in german language on the left side, which you will understand as well in most of the cases.

I guess the www.gaiaman.blog.de can be very helpful, especially if you remember something you read some time ago & if you can´t find it anymore.

Note: This website is only repeating what Gaia Man already said here. This godlike productions forum is the only place, where Gaia Man writes himself (so far).

Best regards,
Mark
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14143
United States
11/17/2005 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18919
Finland
11/17/2005 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
blair
susano
User ID: 504
United States
11/18/2005 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have the feeling that Gaia Man got caught up in the bannings. I donīt understand how the computer stuff works but, someone said the new stuff will prevent people from the UK (in some cases) from accessing GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21224
United Kingdom
11/18/2005 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
pop quiz tomorrow

bookstoner
AnyMouse

User ID: 22663
United States
11/18/2005 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Gaia Man has been real busy the last few months. Has anyone done a summary of his predictions since this one:

8/5/2005 Summary of Gaia Man´s prediction thread
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Any
User ID: 25419
Germany
11/18/2005 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello,
a summary of his predictions?
Take a look here:

[link to www.gaiaman.blog.de]

Here you find all his predictions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22639
France
11/18/2005 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are waiting for news, Gaiaman
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30310
United States
11/18/2005 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think GM is waiting for something big to come down, then he will post again.
FREYJA
User ID: 3454
United States
11/18/2005 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
one breath at a time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29308
Argentina
11/18/2005 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
5ablair5a:dubya:bushfinggwdancespockyoda:zkk_exanis:
ISquare
User ID: 19128
Germany
11/18/2005 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe he has to think on some pretexts or excuses if the events he predicted donīt happen: the great cold this winter, the propagation of the roits that started in France, the earthquake around Istanbul (or anywhere else in that region). What shall he write when all these things donīt happen? He could say: Well, folks, plans have changed. It was a last minute decision from heaven, itīs better for mankind the great cold will not come and the roits donīt spread and the earthquake wonīt be a seven plus but a minor four or even less. Events of the future are not chiseled into stone, rather they tend to change as human beings are absolutely incalculable. Future is more made of chaos theory than of fixed events that will happen with total security and predictabilty. So donīt mind, friends, all these events will not occur. At least not in the next months. Future is a permanent dynamical process (Heraklit), itīs not a road straight forward, it changes permanently so any predictions are just probabilities but not events that must happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17750
Canada
11/18/2005 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21863
United States
11/19/2005 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
ISquare
User ID: 5548
11/18/2005
1:54 pm EST

GaiaMan is not the only one predictiing these things.
Several people posting on different sites are predicting very similar events that will happen from now well into next year. Times may vary, but the events will happen.
Things are going down hill and you can count on it.

And thatīs a fact Jack!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21863
United States
11/19/2005 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, WHO IS GOG FROM MAGOG?

1. Please listen to the intriguing voice of Earl Mann as he introduces the subject of Who is Gog from the Land of Magog and talks about the Apocalypse at Armageddon (or HarMegiddo-- which is a real place in Israel).

Link: [link to www.gogumogog.com]

2. Another related and interesting link:

[link to www.huttoncommentaries.com]

... Armageddon is a corruption of Har Megiddo, or Mount of Megiddo.

And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air: and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings, and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Now near Megiddo, Israel operates Ramat David, an important Air Force base in the north of the country that faces Syria. ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32687
United Kingdom
11/19/2005 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia Man
User ID: 308
5/16/2005
10:57 am EDT Re: The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...

UK

"There is coming The Great Cold.
Many people shall leave, for many it will be to late! This year before The Great Cold,"

Well, it certainly is cold now here in the uk and below average november temperatures, it also struck me that gaia man did not mention snow, although undoubtably, if the current climate continues, the snow shall come.
And to think that just over a week ago the temperatures were above normal!

"Average conditions for November(UK)are daytime maxima of 10 or 11C (low 50īs F) and overnight minima of 4 or 5C (around 40C) - although the higher ground of Scotland normally begins to see nightly frosts at this stage. Average rainfall totals for the month are around 80mmīs and with the shortening days just 2 hours of sunshine is typical.

Hereīs how the forecast compares….

Monday 14th to Sunday 20th November

The new week will start fine for most. Monday will bring plenty of sunshine to England and Wales, but thanks to a low pressure area moving to the north Northern Ireland and Scotland will be stuck under greyer skies with rain sweeping into western Scotland through the day. It will also be very windy for the northern half of Britain, with a risk of gales.

Tuesday may well bring a shock to the system for many as northerly winds take hold and bring a blast of air from the Arctic. It will feel distinctly chilly, especially following our mild days of late, and this will only be exacerbated by a fairly cutting breeze. Early in the day a band of rain will slide south over England and Wales, leaving sunny spells in its wake. Scotland and Northern Ireland will start bright and fine but here showers will become widespread and turn increasingly wintry. There is a risk of significant snow over higher ground (mainly northern Scotland) but even at low levels by evening.

A frosty night will take us into Wednesday when the cold and showers will continue. The bulk of the showers are likely to affect exposed northern and eastern areas of the UK (once again with the possibility of significant snow on high ground). Sheltered parts of southern England and Wales should be largely spared and receive the best of the days sunshine. Temperatures will be below average for all and the northerly wind will continue to hammer this home.

The end of the week does show signs of things becoming quieter as high pressure builds in from the west and suppresses the showers. The wind will ease so it should also feel a little warmer despite temperature values remaining below average. High pressure at this time of year does though bring its own concerns of frosty nights and lingering fog patches - drivers beware.

Monday 21st to Sunday 27th November

Rather like the first week it looks like our weather pattern will be based around high pressure to the west and low pressure in the east - producing a cold northerly air-stream across the country..

We are all likely to see showers or longer spells of rain, perhaps even something more wintry for higher ground. The east is likely to bear the brunt of the weather with the heaviest rain and also strongest winds.

Temperatures will be below average, but it will feel colder still thanks to the stiff northerly wind.

Monday 28th November to Sunday 11th December
This period looks set to bring a return of a milder southwesterly influence to our weather.

However, the modelīs statistics conflict somewhat with its favoured pressure scenario. I.e. the model wants to feed low pressure areas across the country from the Atlantic but does not back this up with average rainfall totals which fit this picture, or indeed typical temperatures.

Overall most of us can expect around average rainfall but even with temperatures up on the previous week they may still be below average.
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
ffion
User ID: 34304
United Kingdom
11/19/2005 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia man

BE WELL....

return soon if you can

ffion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3630
Netherlands
11/19/2005 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
we will fuck up our own world.

The more dead for us Necromancers!
Senad
User ID: 34542
Austria
11/20/2005 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello,

Very fascinating what you are telling about the situation here...
So I hope you could tell me something about Bosnia and vienna, I am still living in vienna.

Thanks a lot for your answers and take care...

P.S. What do you mean with portals??

Greetings from vienna
Senad fart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34777
Germany
11/20/2005 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
@Senad:
if you want to read Gaia Mans last Postings, take a look at: [ [link to www.gaiaman.blog.de].]
Here you can read more about the Portals and Vienna (Oesterreich).
Viele Grüße aus Deutschland
hi
Senad
User ID: 34542
Austria
11/20/2005 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hab ich schon, jedoch konnte ich nichts genaues über Wien entdecken...Zumindest weiß ich daß auch Österreich von dieser Katastrophe betroffen sein wird...

Aber danke für die Adresse, hab sie bereits vorher durchstöbert book
Anna
User ID: 36899
Germany
11/20/2005 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
rose

Dear Gaia Man,

I hope you are well!

Best wishes

Anna
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14143
United States
11/21/2005 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
flower
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3831
United States
11/21/2005 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
is Gaia Man gone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12858
United Kingdom
11/21/2005 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
"is Gaia Man gone?"

A few pages back he said he would be taking a break.
(or words to that affect)
Dumb, and 300 thousand dumbers
User ID: 922
United States
11/21/2005 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just the fact that this Gaia fools thread has had almost 300,000 views from idiots all over the globe, tells me that ths world is utterly doomed.

Cause of death:

Incredible mass idiocy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42517
Portugal
11/21/2005 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
1371:

... and you came to that conclusion after reading his posts, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42523
United States
11/21/2005 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dumb, and 300 thousand dumbers.
User ID: 1371
11/21/2005
6:52 am EST

"THE NEEDS OF THE MANY, OUTWAY THE NEEDS OF THE ONE OR THE FEW"

That is from a man who is much wiser than you.
In fact, I think the 300,000 are wiser than you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18919
Finland
11/21/2005 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Just the fact that this Gaia fools thread has had almost 300,000 views from idiots all over the globe, tells me that ths world is utterly doomed."
--------------------

Isnīt it nice that there are other websites and threads where you can go... :)

GLP