Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,506 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 264,246
Pageviews Today: 421,579Threads Today: 134Posts Today: 2,172
05:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 91970
Japan
05/18/2006 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...
well where is Gaiaman
If there ever was a time to show there was anything to what he says now would be the time to return
If he knows things then the comet is one thing he should be able to talk about now as it is here.
How about it...can you come and talk now??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 94890
Switzerland
05/18/2006 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia Man
User ID: 308
5/26/2005
9:38 am EDT
To:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 960
5/26/2005
8:52 am EDT
Can U tell somthing about Montenegro, please?
------------------------------------------------
When I tune in on Montenegro

Is soccer populair? I see succes in soccer.
Red and white flags waving, red fireworks.
But riots in a stadium too. Police using gas grenates?

Ergic included in Serbia-Montenegro side
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 (Belgrade, Serbia-Montenegro):

Uncapped midfielder Ivan Ergic was the surprise inclusion in Serbia-Montenegro's 23-man squad announced for the World Cup.

[link to www.ndtv.com]

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
2 of 8
Police face off rioting soccer fans during Serbia and Montenegro's match against Bosnia-Hercegovina in Belgrade

[link to news.bbc.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 94918
United States
05/18/2006 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
TICK...TOCK..........TICK...TOCK..........TICK...TOCK........​..TICK...TOCK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 95050
Switzerland
05/18/2006 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia Man
5/16/2005
3:49 pm EDT
Belarus
A corrupt leader in Minsk flees to Russia.
Elections! A man will come from Poland.
He was born in Brest. He will win the elections on a honest way.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

EU Follows US Lead and Cracks Down on Lukashenko

The EU said it would act "by freezing all funds and economic resources of persons who are responsible for the violations of international electoral standards and the crackdown on civil society and the democratic opposition."

[link to www.dw-world.de]

...corrupt leader! your running out of time...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 95145
United States
05/18/2006 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
METEOR & TSUNAMI COMING!

Was in my closet praying.

Heard the Lord say the meteor is coming.

Holy Spirit was on me heavy. Walking in the house, palms sweaty. I could feel it. Had to get out of the house.

Went to walk around the lake and pray. Sat down and began to pray in the Spirit. Then I knew the tsunami was coming. I began to weep uncontrollable.

Something big is coming soon!

[link to www.prophecywatcher.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 95157
Canada
05/18/2006 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
May 19th.

11 years ago I had a dream where I saw meteors rain on earth during my brother's birthday. I never forgot that dream. Many will die...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10315
United States
05/18/2006 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^
bob the bad
User ID: 95166
United States
05/18/2006 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
what ever happened to happy dreams ????................ why all the fire from above and bad stuff???.... isn't anyone reporting sweet dreams ..?? doom begets gloom i like happy people better, gloomy people bumm me out .....
today was really really nice out ... I didn't see any aliens abduct anyone , or anything fallout of the sky....tommarow i'm not sure of ....but today was sweet.....

as far as the man being in the white house 7 more years means either cheney is gonna run and win the presidency or bush will be elected to a 3rd term ...neither seem likly.... or maybe it's just the janitors contract will be renewed for another 7 years ....mmmmmm ... sorry Hillary not this year..............
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 95243
Switzerland
05/19/2006 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know of more and more people getting suches visions. I got the red-fire ball thing 4 weeks ago in a dream. It was a different dream!

War will come! It will be the red army.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 95688
United States
05/20/2006 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
TICK...TOCK..........TICK...TOCK..........TICK...TOCK....... ...TICK...TOCK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 95955
United States
05/20/2006 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE DOOM

User ID: 76931
Australia
05/20/2006 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE DOOM AWAITS YOU ALL!!

nuke charlie
Caesar
User ID: 96623
Germany
05/22/2006 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
trust on God and do not be afraid.
vertraue auf Gott und fürchtet euch nicht.
Love for All!

Caesar
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 96892
United States
05/23/2006 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gay'a man, what about the moon ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 92507
United States
05/23/2006 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you said you would be back sometime in May for your last post. 8 days left...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 97031
Switzerland
05/23/2006 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can congratulate the idiots posting messages of hate in this thread. He is fat up to share knowledge with poeple that are not worth to receive his information. I give little chance that he comes back with a lot of text...maybe with minor message...

Understand the message behind the european contest vote of last weekend and understand what spirit rules the majority in these times.
Orelinde

User ID: 5464
United States
05/23/2006 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The next time Gaia Man posts, it will be his last. Now is not the time. He will be back.
Per tutta la famiglia mia e gli amici, ti amo oggi, domani e sempre.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 97361
United States
05/24/2006 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE STAR GATE - USAF CONNECTION

Posted:
Date: Wednesday, 24 May 2006, 1:35 a.m.

[link to www.starstreamresearch.com]

Somewhere, Over the Rainbow:
The STAR GATE - USAF Connection

Weapons of mass destruction have triggered a psychic avalanche in the collective human psyche. The mushroom cloud represents the unleashing of the atom, the power to destroy entire cities in the brilliant flash of nuclear fire. We wondered about data produced during official operational tasking of STAR GATE project personnel, with the potential to unleash the future in the present moment of silent contemplation.

It appears that intelligence agencies are turning over every stone in their search for exotic weapons at the end of the rainbow. According to the records released by the CIA, STAR GATE personnel were even tasked to test their psychic ability to read secret documents.
For example, Project N-1 X, utility assessment program was tasked to determine a remote viewer's ability to collect foreign intelligence information contained in remotely located documents.

Sometimes STAR GATE files record predictions of 'future events' that have not yet occurred.

One such tasking, SG Project 994-251-0 from 1994, warns of a natural catastrophe or a similar event of seemingly planetary magnitude, likely involving a major West Coast city.

"The sky is a surrealistic color, almost as if the sky itself were on fire."
Caesar
User ID: 97975
Germany
05/25/2006 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
...wenn ich aus den "Gral" des ICH´S "trinken" möchte, muss ich erst den Saft des Lebens in ihn/mich fliessen LASSEN....was nichts anderes heißt wie...leere deinen Kelch und lasse ihn sich von selbst füllen...übergebe deine Seele nicht deiner Rationalen Weltanschaung, stelle keine fragen/hinterfage nichts....sei Glücklich...Lebe im Jetzt und Hier...verbinde alles was IST..zu einem(EINS)...du bist dein Schöpfer...bewege dich in die Mitte....lasse einfach alles auf dich zukommen....doch halte dich fern von Links und Rechts, bleibe Lustig/Ernst Neutral...du hast dein Leben....Höre auf deine Stimme...sie weist Dir den Weg.

Ein wahrere Geist Christi...ist der, der "nichts" weiß, aber ALLes Liebt!

Ich kann es leider nicht auf English übesetzen..wenn das jemand machen möchte...vielen dank!

Love for All!

Liebe Grüße Caesar
Yaxnahchan

User ID: 97977
Mexico
05/25/2006 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia Man, or anyone in the forum who knows, what is going to happen in Mexico? The future looks very uncertain here.
Key to the ages: [link to z14.invisionfree.com]

Man must give birth to himself every day. -Gabriel García Márquez
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 98341
United States
05/26/2006 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 98346
United Kingdom
05/26/2006 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I miss you Gaia man. Please come back and tell us some more of your visions.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 98670
United States
05/27/2006 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
EXTREME WEATHER - SNOW - SO. AFRICA

Posted:
Date: Friday, 26 May 2006, 10:28 p.m.

Strangely late reporting I would think.

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

EXCERPT:

22/05/2006 - 18:42:09 (Military Time, UTC)

Johannesburg As South Africa’s coldest winter in years descends on the country, people have started losing their lives in the struggle to keep warm. A national warning released by the South African Weather Services on Monday morning has stated that “very cold conditions are expected over the high ground of the Northern, Western and Eastern Cape provinces, the Free State, KwaZulu-Natal and the highveld of Gauteng and Mpumalanga”. The warning follows a weekend of freezing conditions. At least five people have reportedly died in the Eastern Cape because of exposure to the cold. The weather service reported the falling of snow in certain parts of the country. The season fell on the Matroosberg in the Ceres district and the Little Swartberg in the Ladismith area. Snow was also reported in the Winterberg at Aberdeen, Cradock and Queenstown, as well as in the Drakensberg at Elliot, Barkly-East and Cala. Widespread rain and bitter cold prevailed in most of the Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Cape on Sunday. There were also showers in Gauteng and other parts of the country. According to the weather service's seven-day forecast, minimum temperatures in Johannesburg and over the Vaal Rand area are expected to plummet to minus figures during the week. When AND spoke to the MEC for social development in the Eastern Cape, Thoko Xasa, to determine what her department planned to do to avoid similar tragedies in the province – in light of the warnings of continued extreme weather – she seemed unaware of the weekend’s deaths and declined to comment on the matter. The Weather service has said that the icy conditions will continue until at least Thursday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 91448
Canada
05/27/2006 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would people stop posting news here, Gaia Man is going to have a lot of pages to go through because you're filling up so much space.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 97345
Japan
05/27/2006 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
then he should visit more often
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 98753
Switzerland
05/27/2006 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Johannesburg...indeed!!!

Gaia Man
6/6/2005
11:17 am EDT
Gaia man, what you said about Saudi Arabia was interesting, especially since the
king is said to be of ill health right now. What do you see for the future of South
Africa?
-----------------------------------------
Dear Soul,
Tuning in on South Africa is see a couple of things. Political unrest, riots from the
townships spreading out all over the country.
I see a big sportsucces with a team next year.
Joy will replace riots, but only for a short while.
Very,very big Climate changes, snow and floods.
I see the Lion in the snow!

[link to www.sabcnews.com]

[link to www.moz.de]
Südafrikaner bibbern in Schnee und Frost

Johannesburg (dpa) Schnee, Hagel und Minus-Temperaturen in Afrika - im Süden des Kontinents zittern zurzeit Millionen Menschen in Verschlägen, Bruchbuden, Hauseingängen und unter offenem Himmel. Thandi Mahlangu hat gerade eine ausrangierte Matratze geschenkt bekommen. Bei Minus 3 Grad Celsius ist die Not groß in Soweto, Südafrikas bekanntestem Township. Doch die gespendete Doppelmatratze passt nicht einmal in Thandis kleine Blechhütte. Sie steht nun als Wärmedämmung an der Hauswand.

Seit Tagen kämpft das Land an Afrikas Südspitze gegen die Kältewelle. Temperaturen unter dem Gefrierpunkt, Hagel und eisige Winde plagen die meist unvorbereiteten Kap-Bewohner. Gebäude und Häuser besitzen weder Isolierung noch Zentralheizung - mit Heizdecken, Gasofen oder Kamin wird gegen kühle Nächte angegangen. Am schlimmsten trifft es die Ärmsten der Armen: Die Minus-Grade machen das Leben auf der Straße zu einem Kampf ums Überleben. Die Kältewelle kostete bisher mindestens fünf Menschen das Leben.

Auch die junge Mutter Thandi stellt das Winterwetter vor zusätzliche Probleme in ihrem ohnehin beschwerlichen Alltag. Gemeinsam mit ihren vier Kindern wohnt sie in dem winzigen Verschlag im Viertel Slovoville. Sie darf im einzigen Bett schlafen - die Kinder verbringen die Nächte auf dem Boden. "Ich bin so froh über die Matratze", sagt Thandi. "Es ist so furchtbar kalt - und wir haben nicht genug Decken für alle."

Die Obdachlosen im Zentrum der Stadt suchen Schutz unter Brücken, wo sie sich am Feuer brennender Mülltonnen wärmen oder zusammenkauern, um sich gegenseitig zu wärmen. "Ich habe schon einige harte Winter hier erlebt", sagt der 26-jährige Ncube, der seit 1997 in Johannesburg auf der Straße lebt. "Ich werde noch nicht einmal mehr krank." Die offenen Feuer setzen immer wieder Verschläge oder leer stehende Häuser in Brand. Zudem verschärfen die zahlreichen Elektro-Öfen, mit denen die betuchteren Südafrikaner gegen die Kälte kämpfen, die Energiekrise im Lande: Das schwächelnde Stromnetz ist angesichts der plötzlichen Belastung immer wieder von Pannen geplagt.

In Südafrika's Skigebiet Tiffindell dagegen sorgt die Kältewelle für heiß ersehnte Winterfreuden: Zahlreiche Ski-Fahrer wedeln zurzeit die 2720 Meter hohen Pisten an den südlichen Drakensbergen hinunter. Ski und Rodel gut, heißt es dort.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006 (09:28)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 98819
United States
05/27/2006 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thousands killed in devastating Indonesia quake

Rescuers are hunting for survivors of a powerful earthquake that struck Indonesia on Saturday, killing at least 2,900 people. The epicenter of the 6.2-magnitude temblor was near the erupting Mount Merapi and scientists say the quake could affect volcanic activity.
aa
User ID: 98655
United States
05/28/2006 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The most beautiful thing in the universe is mystory.

Thank you GM.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 91448
Canada
05/28/2006 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
"then he should visit more often"

Lol! Good point! I know I wish he would, but you gotta respect his schedule. He sounds like a hard working guy. That, or we hurt his feelings and he decided we're not worthy oops
aa
User ID: 98655
United States
05/31/2006 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia Man,

I miss you, your wisdom, your words.

Wish you well. Wish everyone else do better to love and learn.

Take Care

GLP