Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 522,248
Pageviews Today: 862,686Threads Today: 293Posts Today: 4,952
10:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...

Happy
User ID: 148552
United States
06/09/2007 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...
Dear Gaia Man,

Welcome back, and many blessings to you! I am just a bit puzzled and would appreciate some clarity - will ALL of Florida be under water due to the tsunami, or just the low parts? I just feel so at home and peace here, so guess if it's my destiny...so be it... ( or maybe I will be on vacation some where!) : )
Take care, and hope you get your rest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 162612
United States
06/10/2007 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
ttt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 249699
United States
06/10/2007 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time running out. GaiaMan's visions will soon come true.
Prepare as only you know how. But prepare!
ETA: 07-10-07.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 194941
France
06/10/2007 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am just a bit puzzled and would appreciate some clarity - will ALL of Florida be under water due to the tsunami, or just the low parts?
 Quoting: Happy 148552

Why do you care? If you would know exactly the day and hour of the big tsunami hitting Florida, do you think the inhabitants of Florida would care? Could you imagine you could save a single life? Let the things happen as they must happen. Gaia Man is not allowed to reveal details on the big catastrophe which will hit Florida.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 118721
Portugal
06/10/2007 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you love rap...
 Quoting: Ain't No Click 249366

You surely do - why else would you post this shit here.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 11
User ID: 250011
Portugal
06/11/2007 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just read this video.
Don´t look at the pictures, don´t ear the music.
JUST READ IT PLEASE, AS A LITLE BOOK.

one to one, and the help will come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 227132
France
06/11/2007 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 118721

This whole thread is full of shit and crap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 87474
Italy
06/11/2007 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just read this video.
 Quoting: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 11 250011

The video is christian horse shit. Present it to a muslim or an aborigines and he won't understand it. I would rather trust in a songtext of a gangsta-rapper than in the alleged message of these cheap, puerile, infantil, and slushy fantasy videos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 250096
United States
06/11/2007 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you love rap...

Quoting: Motherfucker 118721

Motherfucker why dont you just fuck off!

you call lloyd banks shit you racist fuck off gay

hope you dont meet me on the streets I'll tear off

your acid head and patch your asshole with it you

stupid cunt!

Fuck off you christian dogshit and suck ya dogs dick!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 216389
United States
06/11/2007 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
how sad that Gaia Man's lovely site has gone so astray...we miss you Gaia Man..we know that you are needing your time, and that is totally understandable....but, it is a shame that while you are gone the site is being so littered with trash.......

hope all is well with you Gaia Man...

sending peace, harmony, love and good health to you and your family.....
commander motherfucker
User ID: 149852
United States
06/11/2007 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread is the most interesting motherfucker meeting point on GLP. i hope it never dies. and even if gaia man may complain the way of deportment in this thread, he has got one thing for sure: the attention of all readers. and that's what counts, you cunts! all motherfuckers in this thread know that bad times are ahead and that we should prepare. this is the message of gaia man, and we have got it.
Hein Blöd
User ID: 149022
Germany
06/11/2007 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boh ey, was seid ihr hier alle hohl in der Birne! Meine Fresse! Wie könnt ihr überhaupt noch gerade stehen bei dem Vakuum in eurem Schädel?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 249699
United States
06/11/2007 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hein Blöd
6/11/2007 8:09 PM

If I knew what you said I might agree, or not. I will never know. Since I do not speak Eskimo, I just can't comment on that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 103782
United States
06/11/2007 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure what cavernous pears have to do with anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 249425
China
06/12/2007 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I knew what you said I might agree, or not. I will never know. Since I do not speak Eskimo, I just can't comment on that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 249699

Babel translates it as:

"Boh ey, which are you here all hollow in the pear! My eat! How can stand for it at all still straight with the vacuum in your head?"

*LOL*

Well, its corresponding translation is that the writer comes to the conclusion that all of the participiants in this thread are so stupid they have difficulties to keep their physical balance. Being "hollow in the pear" means being a numskull, an empty-headed fellow.

It's german language and hard to translate into english if you ain't a native speaker of german.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 208358
Netherlands
06/12/2007 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Gaia Man,

nice to see you're still around.
Be assured your writings are appreciated by many.

I read your writings on Holland... it seems it will not fare well in the future. Will that be the same for the northern part of Germany? Both are relatively low countries.

thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 250096
United States
06/12/2007 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, it will be probably the same for northern germany as there're some serious prophecies from the last century referring to huge floods in that area. If you're living in Hamburg or Bremen, you should leave in the next 3 years.
Dummen Willi
User ID: 249896
France
06/12/2007 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watt is denn jetzt, gibts hier nochn paar vernünftige Prophezeiungen, oder watt geht hier, hömma? Watt is denn mit dem Schweinekomet, der auf die Erde plumpsen soll? Wann kommt datt Dingen denn endlich angefahren? Ich will Action, Leute!

Eines sach ich euch: Sobald feststeht wo datt Teil runtergeht nehm ich mir Urlaub und fahr genau da hin wo der Brocken runterkommt. Datt lass ich mir nich entgehn, ich bin doch nich blöd! Wann sieht man schon maln Impakt live? Und datt eine sach ich euch auch noch, Leute, ich steh keine 1000 Meter entfernt vom Einschlagpunkt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 208358
Netherlands
06/13/2007 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watt is denn jetzt, gibts hier nochn paar vernünftige Prophezeiungen, oder watt geht hier, hömma? Watt is denn mit dem Schweinekomet, der auf die Erde plumpsen soll? Wann kommt datt Dingen denn endlich angefahren? Ich will Action, Leute!

Eines sach ich euch: Sobald feststeht wo datt Teil runtergeht nehm ich mir Urlaub und fahr genau da hin wo der Brocken runterkommt. Datt lass ich mir nich entgehn, ich bin doch nich blöd! Wann sieht man schon maln Impakt live? Und datt eine sach ich euch auch noch, Leute, ich steh keine 1000 Meter entfernt vom Einschlagpunkt!
 Quoting: Dummen Willi 249896

Let me translate that for the more international orientated people over here. We wouldn't want to miss what this enlightened German-tongued person has to say, would we?

"Well, what now? Are there a few decent prophecies here, or what's going on, you hear? What's up with the pig's comet, that's supposed to plump on the earth? When does that thing finally arrive? I want action, people!

One thing I say to you: as soon as it is clear where that thing is going to come down I take a holiday and drive exactly to the place where that boulder will land. I won't let that one pass, I am no retard! When does one get to see an impact live? And one more thing I'll tell you, people, I won't be standing 1000 meter from the target point!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 251302
United States
06/13/2007 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
What poster 'Dummen Willi' wrote is german Ruhrpottkanaken-Slang. Very hard to translate into proper english. It's nevertheless not worth to translate because the post is pure bull shit spam. Forget about it! Ignore the monkeys!
Anonymous Coward
Germany
06/14/2007 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia Man,

what about those taken in custody rsp. those who are arrested in jail for a long time, how do they find their portals in 2012? What about those lying 2012 in an intensive-care unit of a hospital, how will they go to a portal? What about the blind, the deaf, and disabled persons who cannot walk, how do they find their way to a portal?

For these reasons, many people will be disqualified and ostracized to find a portal. Your vision must be wrong, Gaia Man.

Didn't you foresee the total destruction of the surface of earth with a following new creation of life on earth? And you didn't write about this vision because it seems so unbelievable?
smiley
User ID: 251708
Ukraine
06/14/2007 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey what do you think about this bullshit? Is it possible? He'd better write about smth good - he only fool us... sorry
angel
Ukraine
06/14/2007 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
dear Gaia Man, i believe you! But tell us please about situation in Ukraine please? Is it safe to live there? Will it be there floots or any kind of disaster? Thank you

God bless you!

People, God loves you all!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 245717
United States
06/14/2007 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
At 10:31 AM you write as smiley, claiming Gaia Man fools us. Then, 3 minutes lates, you write as angel, claiming you believe him. So what now you're really about?
Shanghai Expat
User ID: 251804
China
06/14/2007 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
How fortunate we are to have Gaia Man share his visions. Again, he posts his visions, and it isn't long before events start to move in exactly the direction of his predictions.

I would like to say to Gaia Man: There are thousands and thousands of normal and sane people around the world who are constantly checking in on your thread to read your visions - and that they greatly appreciate what you are doing. Please ignore the obscene and offensive posts that fill these pages - since they do not represent the vast majority of your readership.

Regarding the below vision and breaking news story, it will be interesting to see if this technical problem is the initial kernel of the US vs Russia ISS crisis that Gaia Man envisioned.

Gaia Man posted this on June 5, a week and a half ago...
Dear Soul,

Find my writings about Russia. They will stand against the West like I said earlier. Conditions are Cold again.
Keep a eye on the ISS, it will tell us much how stressed relations are between East and West.

Take Care
 Quoting: Gaia Man

And this story broke just 3 hours ago...
-----
NASA: Space Station Computer Crash May Extend Shuttle Mission
By Tariq Malik
Staff Writer
posted: 14 June 2007
2:19 a.m. ET

HOUSTON -- The loss of vital computers governing Russian systems aboard the International Space Station (ISS) has left the orbital laboratory dependent on U.S. gyroscopes and NASA's visiting Atlantis shuttle, and may lengthen the orbiter's already extended flight, mission managers said late Wednesday.

The computers, which control the space station's Russian-built navigation and command and control systems, shut down early Wednesday as shuttle astronauts began retracting a solar array outside the ISS...

The computer failures have left the station without the use of its Russian attitude control thrusters, Elektron oxygen generator and other support equipment, though the ISS has plenty of oxygen supplies and U.S.-built redundancy to make up for the loss for the time being, Suffredini said.

Computer issues

The station's Russian segment has a network of six primary computers, three for guidance and navigation and three for command and control, any one of which can handle the duties of its counterparts, Suffredini said, adding that only two were online early Wednesday.....

Russian ISS flight controllers assured the station's Expedition 15 that everything was being done to root out the issue.

"Definitely, we are going to do everything possible to resolve it," Russia's Mission Control told the ISS crew.
----
Full Article at [link to www.space.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 251841
Portugal
06/14/2007 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia Man on 10/20/2005:

To:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 119
10/20/2005
5:13 pm EDT Re: The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...

Gaia man do you see the Iss space station falling fufilling the hopi prophecy?
----------------------------------
Dear Soul,
If that was what they foretold,
Yes, they are right.
It will fall.

Take Care.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 252149
Netherlands
06/15/2007 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please ignore the obscene and offensive posts that fill these pages - since they do not represent the vast majority of your readership.
 Quoting: Shanghai Expat 251804

Gaia Man chosed GLP as message board for his story, so his has to live and accept they manner some posters are articulating.

This board is known to have almost no censorship at all (read the disclaimer). Gaia Man knew this in advance, and he nevertheless decided to write here. He could have taken another board with very severe moderators who whould delete obscene and offensive posts immediately as they appear in thread. Thus there's no reason Gaia Man has to complain about some ugly posts here.

This board is a kind of "riot board", so everybody writing and reading here has to accept the harsh and rude manners of a few individuals, or he/she has the free choice to leave this board and post on another.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 249425
China
06/15/2007 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to say to Gaia Man: There are thousands and thousands of normal and sane people around the world who are constantly checking in on your thread to read your visions - and that they greatly appreciate what you are doing.
 Quoting: Shanghai Expat 251804

fuck off you rotten canting hypocritical asshole!

you were one of the gaia man imposters who polluted
this thread with spam! i know who you are!
Anonymous Coward
Ukraine
06/15/2007 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
gaia man, where r u? Please answer our questions! Where do u advise to live? Where it will be more safety? What about Estern Europe? Ukraine or Belarus...

Thanx, Take care
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 227132
France
06/15/2007 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia Man's visions have stopped. He doesn't know what to tell us more. Probably everything important has been said, so he can close this thread already.

GLP