United States
06/17/2010 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Religious whackjob murders her baby
What's 'white spirits'?

Flammable liquid like paraffin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001781

Does if burn, or is it toxic or something?
Sandi_T

User ID: 873093
United States
06/17/2010 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
You come off as very self righteous and ignorant.

What makes you think that people don't care about the abused children? Just because you were?

You got hurt, now the world has to pay! Is that about right?

I give $$ every month to support a child that I have never even met. Your assumption offends me. By the way, the organization I am affiliated with numbers in the hundreds of thousands.

Your bitterness is truly a poison.
 Quoting: Gradient

What makes me think that people don't care? I'll happily tell you.

People will send thousands to programs over-seas, that they never really know for sure what happens to their money.

But there are many children in foster care, right in their own towns, that they don't know anything about, or care anything about. They could be helping them. They could do something as simple as, once a month, drop off a gym bag or even a teddy bear at the local police station, with the request that it go to a foster child.

Cheap, easy, can make a huge difference in a kid's life. Right where they live.

People who will demand that children be taken from their homes, but once that kid is a foster kid, what do they do to help? What do they do to reach out to that child? What support do they give?

And what about the other little girl in this situation? What about her? Who here contacted the reporter and asked to even send a teddy bear to be forwarded to the child who just lost her whole family?

I did.

Maybe the reporter won't know how to contact a social worker, but maybe they will.

How do I know? Because I was in the system, and I was around all the other kids in the system. It wasn't just me that was forgotten. It wasn't just me that was exploited. I managed to say 'no' when I was coerced for sex. Many of the girls in the home weren't.

Who did what? When I went to the police about it, afraid for the other girls, what did they do?

NOTHING.

WHY is this case so important? BECAUSE THE UK HAS AN AGENDA!

THIS child should have been removed. But there are other cases in which there is NO good evidence for removal of the babies.

And in point of fact, THOSE are the premium babies, because a lot of people would have rejected THIS one. Why? Because mommy and daddy are ACTUALLY crazy.
No more requests in the "Strangest things" thread please. :hf:

Past Lives requests thread: Thread: That Which Once Was: Past Lives
Sandi_T

United States
06/17/2010 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's 'white spirits'?

Quoting: zombieintraining

It indicates that mom was about to set baby on fire...

zombieintraining

User ID: 979547
United States
06/17/2010 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's 'white spirits'?

It indicates that mom was about to set baby on fire...
 Quoting: Sandi_T

Fuck!
Gradient
Get over yourself

User ID: 831385
United States
06/17/2010 01:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
How do I know? Because I was in the system, and I was around all the other kids in the system. It wasn't just me that was forgotten. It wasn't just me that was exploited. I managed to say 'no' when I was coerced for sex. Many of the girls in the home weren't.

Who did what? When I went to the police about it, afraid for the other girls, what did they do?

NOTHING.

You got hurt, now the world has to pay!

People may listen to you if you used your powers for good Sandi, yet you just want to rail, and rail, and rail, and rail against the system.

You never made it past the "anger" stage in abuse recovery. The dark has you, and won't let go of you. That is why you are plagued with dreams.
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Sandi_T

United States
06/17/2010 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

NOTHING.

People may listen to you if you used your powers for good Sandi, yet you just want to rail, and rail, and rail, and rail against the system.

You never made it past the "anger" stage in abuse recovery. The dark has you, and won't let go of you. That is why you are plagued with dreams.

Your fascination with me is so cute. pump2

Gradient
Get over yourself

United States
06/17/2010 01:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

NOTHING.

Your fascination with me is so cute. pump2

There you go, see that was nice. Start a trend with that.

You go girl!! *snap!
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
DNAprototype

User ID: 955590
United States
06/17/2010 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is why you are plagued with dreams.

Says the guy who sees demons.

just sayin.
Gradient
Get over yourself

United States
06/17/2010 01:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

just sayin.
 Quoting: DNAprototype

After reading and rereading your post I concur, and you are corrrect, I did say that.

At first I wasn't sure, and it was touch and go for a minute, but thankfully I landed on the full understanding that I really DID say that.

Cheers 'bro'.
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Sandi_T

United States
06/17/2010 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

just sayin.

Yeah, he actually gave me a compliment with that, anyway. My dreams are freakin' cool.

Been flying in them recently. Learning how to take off and land has been kinda strange, though. Semi-lucid dreams. Rockin' cool.

DNAprototype

User ID: 955590
United States
06/17/2010 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cheers 'bro'.

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1005921
Germany
06/17/2010 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
she was quite successful with the "be fruitful and multiply" order; a pity the HOLY BOOK doesn't provide post partem instructions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970343
United States
06/17/2010 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I understand The Scriptures because I can read.

Maybe if you learn to read better, you can go back and have another try at understanding.

Remember, pay attention to the subject and object...and concentrate on retention.

You are pathetic.

You are criticizing all Christians for The Book you don't understand, when you can't even remain focused on a location discussion, and you say I am pathetic?

Right.

You deserve to be so embarr[e]-assed,

Sucks to get caught with your stuff hanging out, yeah?

I really believe that, if people like you would pay more attention to your own conduct, as opposed to making childish, feeble attempts to discredit any group of people, the world would not be in this mess right now....regardless of the different beliefs.

GLP