Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,105 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 645,228
Pageviews Today: 1,123,942Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,897
01:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Two pinned threads...an advertiser and an attention detractor...and we're the conspiracy nuts?

Whodat
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1049730
United States
08/24/2010 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Two pinned threads...an advertiser and an attention detractor...and we're the conspiracy nuts?
Just sayin....The last two pinned threads were Elvis' death and Dean Martins...come on.
Whodat  (OP)

United States
08/24/2010 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Two pinned threads...an advertiser and an attention detractor...and we're the conspiracy nuts?
nobody else see's this?

How many times have you seen GLP with less than 8 pinned threads unless it's late at night when they clear it out? This has been since about 4pm eastern to my recollection.
Whodat  (OP)

United States
08/24/2010 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Two pinned threads...an advertiser and an attention detractor...and we're the conspiracy nuts?
I invite any mods for an explanation
>esper

User ID: 1067223
United States
08/24/2010 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I totally understand.
"I am searching for the bones of your father but cannot distinguish them from those of a slave." Diogenes

"Some have little power to do good, and have likewise little strength to resist evil" (Samuel Johnson).

"The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or as a curse."--Don Juan

GLP