Anonymous Coward
User ID: 773473
United States
10/20/2010 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Catholics outdo the Mormons in crazy
[link to scienceblogs.com]

Mormons go around baptizing the dead into their church, but at least dead people were once real…the official Vatican newspaper has just announced that Homer and Bart Simpson are Catholic. It's not clear whether they didn't mention Marge, Lisa, and Maggie because they lack the sacred Y chromosome of Jesus that is required to be a true Catholic, or if it's because, perhaps, they are apostate Presbylutherans.
doomass
User ID: 1074237
United States
10/20/2010 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Catholics outdo the Mormons in crazy

Mormons go around baptizing the dead into their church, but at least dead people were once real…the official Vatican newspaper has just announced that Homer and Bart Simpson are Catholic. It's not clear whether they didn't mention Marge, Lisa, and Maggie because they lack the sacred Y chromosome of Jesus that is required to be a true Catholic, or if it's because, perhaps, they are apostate Presbylutherans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 773473

that maybe...but i've never had a catholic knockin on my door weekend mornings. their parents can send them all to the pedo priests for diddlin just as long as they're not disturbin my weekends. gotchabug
B4DAWN

User ID: 1119528
United States
10/20/2010 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
bat-----well it is Halloween--maybe that is why.

pope2
ToyTV

User ID: 727691
United States
10/20/2010 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's all the same Babylon....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130065
United States
10/20/2010 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funny stuff. How many even read what was said? My guess is not one of you. It is just a "AH HA...I GOT THEM" moment. Those of you that claim to be Christian and rile against the catholic church might as well be Saul. I have more respect for the atheists here. At least they are ignorant of what they are doing. They will be forgiven.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106626
United States
10/20/2010 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Catholics win! Mormons suck.. they can't even come close to comparison with the original crazies!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1068251
United States
10/20/2010 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 773473

You're surprised why the organization of father-worshipping pedophiles ignore wimmin?