Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,275 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 179,774
Pageviews Today: 298,298Threads Today: 123Posts Today: 2,392
05:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pay No Taxes legally -End the FED -synopsis page 8-Why are waiting for someone to do it for us like Ron paul

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213161
United States
12/31/2010 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pay No Taxes legally -End the FED -synopsis page 8-Why are waiting for someone to do it for us like Ron paul
Great job everybody. Down with the FED. rken
 Quoting: rken 1213187
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1145117
United States
12/31/2010 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pay No Taxes legally -End the FED -synopsis page 8-Why are waiting for someone to do it for us like Ron paul
Where do credit card companies derive their power to create credit?

From your promise to pay.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 692708

Bullshit.

If you promise to pay me a million bucks the we are both rich?

Or said the other way around;

If I promise to give you a million then we are both rich?
rken  (OP)

User ID: 1213187
Thailand
12/31/2010 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bullshit.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145117

Sorry to say, but its true.Banks do the same thing when you get a loan. Its all created from your signature and promise to pay and you pay the banks interest on the money. Quit the scam. rken
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
for taking back your Sovereignty
[link to www.buildfreedom.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1134695
United States
12/31/2010 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband works at a bank. He is going to check this out with some co-workers. If and when this makes sense we are going to do it. Will check back in and let you know. Thanks OC for this very important info. Happy New Years. Lets make it the best!!
rken  (OP)

Thailand
12/31/2010 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband works at a bank. He is going to check this out with some co-workers. If and when this makes sense we are going to do it. Will check back in and let you know. Thanks OC for this very important info. Happy New Years. Lets make it the best!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1134695

Thanks please do. Let us know what he finds out. I'm sure everyone is interested. rken
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
rken  (OP)

Thailand
12/31/2010 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For their defeat. down with the FED.
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 692708
United States
01/01/2011 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bullshit.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1145117

No, but you owe me a million dollars. I can even sell that debt to a collector or take you to court and garnish your wages.

Do you really believe a Bank has 500,000 cash to loan you for a house?

nope, they take your promissory note and DEPOSIT it into their account, then, within 90 days, they sell it, and you pay them back with interest. That is banking, and since there is no 'money' all paper money, if it meets legal tender status, is money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 692708
United States
01/01/2011 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Happy New Year!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213272
United States
01/01/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for posting the videos.

If anyone has questions, I might be able to help. No legal advise will or can be given.

I can supply sources and most answers.

BUMP!

copy paste and send..... flags up, we stand together, we have resolve and we are really learning to use it
rken  (OP)

Thailand
01/01/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Federal Reserve Act - Remedy

How to bet them at their own game. The laws and how they apply. rken
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012969
United States
01/01/2011 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Steps 1 - 5 Explain to people the steps needed to be taken please.
rken  (OP)

Thailand
01/01/2011 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1012969

It is very simple

endorse all deposits with

"Deposit for credit on account or exchange for non-negotiable Federal Reserve Notes of face value."

By: Your signature DBA ALL CAPS NAME

Ie. john doe(signature) DBA JOHN DOE

Change your signature card at the banks to read the same.

This in effect makes all transactions in and out of your account in lawful money. Since you can't exchange FDR (federal reserve dollars) for lawful money anymore. All the FDR's in and out of your account will be considered to be lawful money.

Any monetary transaction should bare this same endorsement or signature. Like cashing your check or signing contracts. If they do not provide a remedy for having to use FDR's then their ability to tax you for using them is void. rken
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Naturally this is not as damaging to the FED but,

If American currency is N/A, a different way to isolate the Federal Reserve is to use gold, silver and barter. Written receipts stating that the transaction took place using gold, silver or barter (signed by both parties) would be needed. Naturally you can't mail gold, silver or barter, so you would need to buy a US postal money order and NOT A USPS money order. United States Postal Service is not the same as United States Post office. USPS is a private company too! You need to find an official US post office and use their MOs.

Question??

Aside from Gold, silver eagle type coins, what exactly is American currency? Those coins not only have gold and silver content value, but commemorative value as well. So, to get a $50 gold eagle, are they made any longer? The older ones can be worth up to $30,000. I'll have to check it out. Really curious what American currency is and who has it.

very cool thread
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is very simple

"Deposit for credit on account or exchange for non-negotiable Federal Reserve Notes of face value."

This in effect makes all transactions in and out of your account in lawful money. Since you can't exchange FDR (federal reserve dollars) for lawful money anymore. All the FDR's in and out of your account will be considered to be lawful money.

Any monetary transaction should bare this same endorsement or signature. Like cashing your check or signing contracts. If they do not provide a remedy for having to use FDR's then their ability to tax you for using them is void. rken
 Quoting: rken

Very cool. So, I pay all my bills online every month. I will need to stop all that, buy post United States Post office money orders and mail them in?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have a little honey at my bank that likes me. Think I will pay her a visit too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211197
United States
01/01/2011 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
They do not have the power because of ignorance, and the inability to communicate the message thoroughly throughout the entire US.
rken  (OP)

Thailand
01/01/2011 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is very simple

Very cool. So, I pay all my bills online every month. I will need to stop all that, buy post United States Post office money orders and mail them in?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1012969

If the money used on line is from your bank account, I believe just changing your signature card would work. It would make all transaction in and out of your account in lawful money.

In regards to other lawful money. Congress issued $300,000,000 dollars in US lawful money. That is all there is non including coins. They stopped trading lawful script in 1971 for FRD.

On another note in video #3 it talks about the FED having to pay off the US debt dollar for dollar for each lawful dollar redeemed. Turning your account in lawful dollars would amount to the same thing. If everyone did this it would break the fed. rken
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
rken  (OP)

Thailand
01/01/2011 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the video I posted above. Federal reserve the remedy, there are some strategies used by others in regards there signatures and bank cards. Please refer to this vid. This vids sites the laws passed by congress and later in the vid gives some examples that people are using. rken
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I took the thread and copied most important comments and video to send in emails. Hope this helps to get info out
I changed the quote comments to is was said.....then the poster whom said it.

Thread: Pay No Taxes legally -End the FED -synopsis page 8-Why are waiting for someone to do it for us like Ron paul

Here is how to crash the Federal Reserve. You have the power to end it now.

[it was said:rken]

In This series of videos it explains the federal reserve. How it was set up and how a small group of ordinary citizens can bring it down (video 3)If you are serious about ending the fed at least watch video 3. Its all very simple and sites the laws and how they force you into the IRS system of slavery. rken.

Trinity and Mods please pin this if you are serious about changing the country and becoming free from the FED.
[/it was said]

video 2

[/it was said]

video 3

[/it was said]

video 4

[/it was said]

"Demand and record your demand for lawful money and there is nothing to bring charges for.

"Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."

It is their law, after all. What can they do if you have demanded and redeemed your Federal Reserve Credit for lawful money?

There nothing they can do and you will never get in front of a Judge or a Jury, because the remedy is in the law."

PLEASE NOTICE:

Your local banks nor the Federal Reserve main banks will give you anything but FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES, so do not ask! You do not need anything else!!

[link to ustreas.gov (secure)]

Both United States Notes and Federal Reserve Notes are parts of our national currency and both are legal tender. They circulate as money in the same way. However, the issuing authority for them comes from different statutes. United States Notes were redeemable in gold until 1933, when the United States abandoned the gold standard. Since then, both currencies have served essentially the same purpose, and have had the same value. Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971."

Federal Reserve notes are, UPON DEMAND, lawful money. The banks now do all of the exchanging and crediting of accounts being redeemed in lawful money in house.

They will not give you US Bank notes, they cannot, it is against the law for them to deal in them.

Nor will they accept deposits of Gold coins for the same reason.

IT IS YOUR DEMAND THAT MAKES THE TRANSITION from Federal Reserve Credit/debt to LAWFUL MONEY because you act as one of the PEOPLE when you do it, not as a US Corporate US Citizen.

You sign all of your deposit slips and checks like this:

Most people just get a stamp made (without the signature, of course and stamp the checks and deposit slips. The bank calls them "restricted endorsements".

The banks will not like this, because they cannot fractional-ise the deposit amount. But that is all in house and has nothing to do with your demand.

Some people keep a copy of all checks and deposits or the bank will sometimes send them back. ATMS now give a copy of the check, front and back, so you can keep that as your record.

You sign all of your deposit slips and checks like this:

Most people just get a stamp made (without the signature, of course and stamp the checks and deposit slips. The bank calls them "restricted endorsements".

The banks will not like this, because they cannot fractional-ise the deposit amount. But that is all in house and has nothing to do with your demand.

Some people keep a copy of all checks and deposits or the bank will sometimes send them back. ATMS now give a copy of the check, front and back, so you can keep that as your record.

People have been doing this since 1933 (actually, this has been an issue since the civil war), most of the time, they would just exchange the FRNs for US Bank Notes, but that changed in 1977.

Now, the FRN serves as US Bank notes and the Bank does an accounting of all Lawful money transactions.

As for the IRS, one could file for a full refund or, after a year of redeeming lawful money, do a ZERO withholding on the employers W-4.

Then, when you file a 1040, you simply have ZERO taxable income, but you must redeem lawful money for a full year before doing that.

The IRS has the right to contact you and you must provide your proof that you have been redeeming lawful money with your demands.

As for direct deposit, change your signature card as directed above, or send a notarized letter to your bank that all withdrawals or deposits on account XXXXXX-XXXXXX
are for credit on account or exchanged for lawful money in the form of Non-negotiable Federal Reserve Notes of face value.

Send it Registered mail to your bank

snip from
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

"Do not use their product, demand lawful money of the united States at your bank in the form of redeemed Federal Reserve Notes and you do not owe them a fee.

NOTICE: FRNs serve as lawful money UPON DEMAND, the bank will not give you any other kind of money (US Bank Notes, Gold or silver Certificates or stamps or uS Postal money orders, so do not ask) many have tried.

Since the late 1970s, the banks do not circulate US Bank notes (with red seals and serial numbers) Federal reserve notes serve just fine, once the demand is recorded on all deposits and withdrawals, its all the proof you will need.

They might, until they call their legal department, then they will be all smiles and sweet the next time. Been there, done that.

They have no choice, you really think the bank is going to violate the agreement the Federal Reserve has with congress? Its all about the money, folks, use it to your advantage.

Thank You! I've been looking into this for some time. I had a bit of a rough time with the IRS and want to be free of them, but I thought it wise to be square with them before starting this tactic. As of this years 1040, I'll be square. I want to start doing this immediately, but because of my past issues with the IRS, I definitely want to be sure I have recourse if and when they come after me again. I think I'll make a trip to my local IRS office and ask some questions about this technique. I will bookmark this thread and post whatever info (if any) I'm able to glean from the evil bastards.

Remember, ignorance of the law is not a defense. The IRS is a collection agency for the Fed. If you used their product, unredeemed Federal Reserve Notes, you owe them a fee.

Get square with them, you can negotiate with them once they know you are willing and have to pay them something, then start living lawfully.

When one obeys the law, the law is there to protect them.

The Constitution clearly spells out what is Lawful money, once you live by the law of the land (the Constitution) by redeeming lawful money, you get the benefits of the protection of the Law of the land.

That means you actually PAY FOR WHAT YOU BUY. Land, products, etc.

There is much more to this than just income tax.

*Without prejudice*

Operative word here is contractual. End the contract. Use lawful money. You currently have a contract will the FED to pay income tax for using their money. End the contracts you have to pay them to use their money. Its Over. Rken

With any big purchase, I would either use lawful money and have the receipt reflect that fact (US postal money orders are lawful money too, and can be bought with lawful money to prove ownership).

In contracts, simply make it a matter of the contract that all sums will be paid or collected in lawful money, there is your demand.

Credit cards are private contracts, the credit card company will not care if the money you pay them is lawful or not, they accept legal tender.

Have you never wondered why a $5000 dollar credit card or credit line is not reported on your tax return as taxable income?

Ask yourself "Where did this credit come from?" If it did not come from the Federal Reserve, it is not taxable, right?

If I find a Federal Reserve BILL on the ground, it is lawful money the second I pick it up. I will even write ON THE BACK of the BILL "LAWFUL MONEY PER 12-USC-411" to record my demand.

They will have to change the Constitution to do it, so we will know if it happens.

Congress only has the power to coin money, that is why they have to have the Federal Reserve issue fiat currency (legal tender).

They may circumvent the law, with your endorsement (as one of the people) but they cannot make you a party to it without your consent, which you give with your endorsement.

Do it yourself and be the proof, there has never been a case with the IRS, so there is no court rulings on the matter.

Some people are doing this and still paying income tax by choice, but at least they now have a choice.

BTW, this does not work for Corporate income, which is usually taxable income.

If some lawyer type could research this case, we could probably learn a lot from it.

United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10 th Cir. 1980) - The court affirmed the conviction for willfully failing to file a return and rejected the taxpayer's argument that "the Federal Reserve Notes in which he was paid were not lawful money within the meaning of Art. 1, § 8, United States Constitution."

If some lawyer type could research this case, we could probably learn a lot from it.

United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10 th Cir. 1980) - The court affirmed the conviction for willfully failing to file a return and rejected the taxpayer's argument that "the Federal Reserve Notes in which he was paid were not lawful money within the meaning of Art. 1, § 8, United States Constitution."
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1100445

That's right, all he had to do was demand his lawful money (which he did not do in that case) and those notes would have become "lawful money".

Just because they are not lawful money does not mean they are not redeemable for lawful money upon demand.

I have already said, his power to contract has nothing to do with the lawful money meaning of Art. 1, sub-chapter 8 of the constitution.

He used the product of the Federal Reserve, the question before the court was not "Was the product of the Federal Reserve lawful money." It was a simple question of "did he use the product or not?"

Clearly, he did, so he owed them a fee for it.

Was there a question in your post

[it was said:Anonymous Coward 692708]
Here is another link to the video, uncut.

[link to video.google.com]

Again, thanks David, for all the work.
[/it was said]

You got it exactly. The Government knows that FRNs are not lawful money (according to the Constitution) but in effect, we make it lawful by using it (acceptance makes contract and law) that is why they have ruled over and over they are "legal tender" and have never changed the original Title 12 to say they cannot or will not be redeemed for "lawful money".

They have to provide you and I a way to obey and uphold the law (the Constitution) by redeeming lawful money upon demand.

The physical changing of one form of money to another is, under title 12, to be done at the Treasury or at any Federal reserve bank, so let them take care of it.

It is the demand and record of it that binds the courts, the banks, the Federal Reserve and the IRS to the law.

The IRS has the right to access records for any bank account into which more than $1000 is deposited in a year.

So what happens when they look at a personal account and they see nothing but restricted endorsements and demands for lawful money for each deposit and withdrawal?

Remember, the banks have the legal right to fraction deposits, which means for each $1 they get, they can now loan $1. (there is a ZERO reserve now, since the bailout).

When you "deposit for credit on account or exchange for Non-negotiable Federal Reserve Notes of face value" you limit the amount of the deposit for face value.

The bank cannot fractionalize the deposit amount. Nor can the elastic nature of Negotiable FRNs be used. Negotiable meaning no set value and depending on market forces.

A non-negotiable FRN is face value, because the value is 1=1. There is no interest bearing debt attached to the deposit, anything paid for with lawful money does not pass onto the National Debt+interest.

That big clock in times square does not go up with every transaction with lawful money, in fact, the amount of lawful money transacted lowers the National debt at a ratio of 1=1.

The debt is paid and the product or service is then owned by the payer and cannot be used as or seized to "pay the national debt", it is owned in allodium.

[it was said:Anonymous Coward 692708]
Link to the video so it is easy to find.

[link to video.google.com]

Everyone would do well just to learn how to restrict their signature per the Uniform Commercial Code.

As a people, we have gown lax in controlling the power of our sig-natures.

"without prejudice" from UCC 1-207.

The Uniform Commercial Code is the law regulating contracts for every nation, country or corporation which has the right and access to international and national banking. It was written by a private company in Italy and member countries and international corporations use it to regulate contracts. Anytime you sign your name to a Corporation Document, I would sign "without prejudice" above my signature.

The State you live in has its own UCC and it can usually be found on your Secretary of States' webpage.

For more info:
[link to www.landrights.com]

Verify all code numbers with your state or Federal UCC, yes, the Federal Government has its own UCC.
[/it was said]

Federal Reserve Act - Remedy

How to bet them at their own game. The laws and how they apply. rken
[/it was said]

Naturally this is not as damaging to the FED but,

If American currency is N/A, a different way to isolate the Federal Reserve is to use gold, silver and barter. Written receipts stating that the transaction took place using gold, silver or barter (signed by both parties) would be needed. Naturally you can't mail gold, silver or barter, so you would need to buy a US postal money order and NOT A USPS money order. United States Postal Service is not the same as United States Post office. USPS is a private company too! You need to find an official US post office and use their MOs.

Question??

Aside from Gold, silver eagle type coins, what exactly is American currency? Those coins not only have gold and silver content value, but commemorative value as well. So, to get a $50 gold eagle, are they made any longer? The older ones can be worth up to $30,000. I'll have to check it out. Really curious what American currency is and who has it.

very cool thread
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
for the above post, hit the quote ät the top of the comment and you will get the links to the videos.
Art Smass
User ID: 1213194
United States
01/01/2011 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
You might remember from Popeye cartoons: "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

If you agree to give me the hamburger, the credit is created.

In effect, credit card card company does not create or produce anything, they are just assuring your promise to pay so you no longer have to negotiate with the owner of the hamburger.

A service for which, you pay a fee, as does the seller of the hamburger for accepting the credit card as payment.

Of course, it is a legal tender payment, a discharge, as only a payment of gold or silver coin would be lawfully paying the debt.

What is the purpose of qualifying credit?
rken  (OP)

Thailand
01/01/2011 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great job of consolidating Thanks. We can do this. Send the vids to your friends. I just did a mass mailing to all in my email account. rken
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
Impartial Observer
User ID: 1213083
United States
01/01/2011 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
All posters on this thread
have been filed and documented.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great job of consolidating Thanks. We can do this. Send the vids to your friends. I just did a mass mailing to all in my email account. rken
 Quoting: rken

I would like to know how to download the videos. I'm afraid they will get deleted. To much going on tonight and they will get deleted in time.

How do you download videos???
rken  (OP)

Thailand
01/01/2011 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
You might remember from Popeye cartoons: "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

If you agree to give me the hamburger, the credit is created.

In effect, credit card card company does not create or produce anything, they are just assuring your promise to pay so you no longer have to negotiate with the owner of the hamburger.

A service for which, you pay a fee, as does the seller of the hamburger for accepting the credit card as payment.

Of course, it is a legal tender payment, a discharge, as only a payment of gold or silver coin would be lawfully paying the debt.

What is the purpose of qualifying credit?
 Quoting: Art Smass 1213194

Qualifying credit is for those wishing to pay later and is just a statement about their ability and history of following through with their promise to pay. It makes the Hamburger guy feel better about giving you a hamburger, for payment tomorrow. rken
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Impartial Observer 1213083

would you like phone numbers to go with that... Some of us are not at locations that can be identified and would hate to be left off your list of crap. NO FEAR, I really hate the spineless drivel out of individuals that are so frightened and scare other.

I guess you have not had the experience of FEAR, I've been shot, looked down the barrel of a gun not knowing intent, had an aneurism, and a divorce and damn won them all. You think this scares people you are wrong. The fear is in the eyes of the collapse and it is just around the bend
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

would you like phone numbers to go with that... Some of us are not at locations that can be identified and would hate to be left off your list of crap. NO FEAR, I really hate the spineless drivel out of individuals that are so frightened and scare other.

I guess you have not had the experience of FEAR, I've been shot, looked down the barrel of a gun not knowing intent, had an aneurism, and a divorce and damn won them all. You think this scares people you are wrong. The fear is in the eyes of the collapse and it is just around the bend
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213272

Your attitude has been duly noted AC1213272. You will be one of the first sent to our Re-Education camp. Sleep Well.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your attitude has been duly noted AC1213272. You will be one of the first sent to our Re-Education camp. Sleep Well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213083

I sleep well every night and being a female, corporate executive and not quite the idiot you are I will be one great challange to the re-eduaction camps. I have a skill and ability that really you cannot comprehend. Thank you for your fear tactics and I wish you better success with others. It really is sad that a short, fearless female has more power in her thoughts than and individual that is a mental midget can convey in his trials of keeping fear populated.

Did you know that fear has a power only to the negative and that it cowers in the face of faith. I have alot of faith and I guess that is why I win so often, God needs me and satan hates me...that's why I survived a brain aneurism, spent 37 days in neuro-intensive care and saw the other side. I really have no FEAR of re-education as I was re-educated by the best and I learned what a loser is. You will find out soon enough
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

I sleep well every night and being a female, corporate executive and not quite the idiot you are I will be one great challange to the re-eduaction camps. I have a skill and ability that really you cannot comprehend. Thank you for your fear tactics and I wish you better success with others. It really is sad that a short, fearless female has more power in her thoughts than and individual that is a mental midget can convey in his trials of keeping fear populated.

Did you know that fear has a power only to the negative and that it cowers in the face of faith. I have alot of faith and I guess that is why I win so often, God needs me and satan hates me...that's why I survived a brain aneurism, spent 37 days in neuro-intensive care and saw the other side. I really have no FEAR of re-education as I was re-educated by the best and I learned what a loser is. You will find out soon enough

Oh yes thank you for the bump. People need to see this and the threats and just how to overcome the fear of the mental midgets.

Copy the quote from page 4 of this thread and send it out to everyone on email. I am against violence and believe that our thoughts have power. To everone on here, keep your faith in the power of positive thought because the thought of fear will only bring you more fear.

Keep strong and in control of your thoughts, keep positive and work to help your fellow man to understand the power he actually controls and that power will enable you to move mountains
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is you, who does not comprehend. Due to the construct of the compound interest equation, you (all), have transitioned from useful idiots, to useless idiots. The velvet glove is about to come off. You are about to feel the force of the iron fist.

GLP