Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 884,843
Pageviews Today: 1,576,381Threads Today: 673Posts Today: 11,878
06:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

An UPDATED LIST & MAP of LOCATIONS with FALLING BIRDS, DEAD FISH & ANIMALS in 2011 (NEW updates on First page, last updated 02/04/11

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 956373
United States
01/04/2011 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: An UPDATED LIST & MAP of LOCATIONS with FALLING BIRDS, DEAD FISH & ANIMALS in 2011 (NEW updates on First page, last updated 02/04/11
Great job OP and everybody else who contributes. This is really curious...I was wondering myself what could cause birds drop out of the sky dead, and so many dead fish washing ashore all over. Yes, this happened before, but I never heard it in such masses, something's not right.

Poison!!!
I told you.....farmers and factories lay down poison in the winter for pigeons and black birds and starlings.
We used to do it. Thousands control killed.
It's kept quiet for Animal Rights tree hugger types. It's no bid deal guys!...well......except to the birds.
They DON'T roost in trees in the winter. They find high warm spaces. The city or the county OR.the owner of the property lays poison seeds down. That's it. No other reason. Happens Every winter as they don't migrate and all other birds moved out of the area....making for a perfect controlled kill of these shit birds.
 Quoting: Tetraktys

Your explanation would make perfect sense if the birds they examined in Arkasas did not have blunt force trauma. The birds insides were traumatized before they hit the ground and tests concluded that poison was absent from their system.....back to square one.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989174
United States
01/04/2011 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: An UPDATED LIST & MAP of LOCATIONS with FALLING BIRDS, DEAD FISH & ANIMALS in 2011 (NEW updates on First page, last updated 02/04/11
I posted a link to this thread yesterday.

Fish Kill Lake Michigan.

Thread: Lake Michigan poisoned!!!

Also have been reading about a poison (DRC-1339) for the black birds here is a pdf document that talks about it.

[link to www.aphis.usda.gov]
Oiled in Florida

User ID: 1215932
United States
01/04/2011 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
10 plagues of egypt...
 Quoting: Edmond Dantes

Just the Gulf Blue Plague we've been warning everyone about since August. [link to blueplague.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165893
South Africa
01/04/2011 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Louisiana

[link to www.2theadvocate.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109530
United States
01/04/2011 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bricks pigchef
Somebody find out if the book mentions this end
It looks like paper bags have another use besides being anonymous anon
ahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209519
United States
01/04/2011 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
you need to update the list... to many places
tomato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209519
United States
Report Abusive Post
FALLING BIRDS
Kentucky
Louisiana
Arkansas
Illinois
North Carolina
Arizona
Kentucky
New Jersey

Colombia
Germany
Japan
Canada

DEAD FISH
Arkansas
Louisianna
Maryland

South Wales
Brazil
 Quoting: Texas Uncensored

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165893
South Africa
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1165893

* By KORAN ADDO
* Advocate Westside bureau
* Published: Jan 4, 2011 - Page: 1A

LABARRE — Hundreds of dead and dying birds littered a quarter-mile stretch of highway in Pointe Coupee Parish on Monday as motorists drove over and around them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216907
United States
01/04/2011 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Pine Bluff Arsenal (PBA) is a US Army installation located in Jefferson County, Arkansas, just northwest of the city of Pine Bluff. PBA is one of the six Army installations in the United States that store chemical weapons

1000's dead birds
1000's dead fish
government workers in hazmat suits
unsafe water advisory

all close to Pine Bluff
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015504

chemical and biological weapons are against the law
recently is comes out that the U.S. military has been using chemical weapons in the mid-East

our military is fast becoming known as a bunch of war criminals

the good military are shooting themselves out of guilt and despair

just disgusting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216910
United States
01/04/2011 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pennsylvania can be added to the list, everyday I run around the pittsburgh area and around certain neighborhoods and I see dead birds on the street and side walk.. everyday different ones
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216907
United States
01/04/2011 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will help to have a list to map it out, imho...

FALLING BIRDS

Kentucky - [link to www.wpsdlocal6.com]
Louisiana - [link to theintelhub.com]
Arkansas - [link to www.nytimes.com]
Columbia - link?
North Carolina - link?
Germany - [link to www.presseportal.de]
Arizona - link?
Japan - [link to www.upi.com]

DEAD FISH

Arkansas - [link to www.nydailynews.com]
Kent Island, MD - [link to www.wbaltv.com]
Brazil - [link to translate.google.com]
Wales UK - [link to www.bymnews.com]

I posted a link to this artical a few months ago but nobody paid attention.

Please read it. Its pretty short.

Thread: Rare Oarfish believed to herald earthquakes/Japan

GOOD CATCH! In the link in the article from that post there is this [link to www.youtube.com] video. From the GULF COAST CLEAN UP.

19 died and washed ashore in november in japan. Oar Fish are supposed to migrate toward equatorial waters by OCTOBER.

Theyre instincts told them to turn back from the gulf or near gulf waters imo. This means the gulf coast oil spill killed, is killing, or will kill ALL MIGRATORY FISH.

Just a working theory thus far. No hard facts, but I feel this can be added as a blip on my map. Agree?

Your theory sounds pretty darn right to me!
 Quoting: MG-42

sometimes i think every damn oil well in any ocean should just be pulled and plugged and another way found to provide heat and lights for the people

just shut it down and pave the bottom of the Gulf
there has to be a better way to get heat and light that doesn't wreck the environment

this abiotic oil drilling just doesn't seem safe at all

how do they know when they have drilled too far?

just nuts
whole thing is nuts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 203277
United States
01/04/2011 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're next.

My mom who is in Washington called this morning to tell me that when she went out today she smelled an odd chemical smell in the air and said it smelled of a faint "RAID" bug killer type of smell.

My husband wrote this to me in email (we are MT)

"On way into the building Jared and I could smell something like bug spray. He said his eyes were watering. Keep ******** in the house for the rest of the day".

Whatever in the hell is going on, please be careful out there. This doesn't make sense right now but I fear it may in a few days time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 533327
United States
01/04/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

FALLING BIRDS

Columbia - link?
North Carolina - link?
Arizona - link?

DEAD FISH

Quoting: LA-LA-LA

Gilbertsville, KY
New Roads, LA
Beebe, AK

All of these locations are along the Mississippi and these towns can't be the only one's with these freakish deaths???

There has to be a lot more that are going unreported.

Could it be the COREXIT from the Gulf?? Something is just not right.

wtf
unrealisrealnow
User ID: 1197223
United States
01/04/2011 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great job OP and everybody else who contributes. This is really curious...I was wondering myself what could cause birds drop out of the sky dead, and so many dead fish washing ashore all over. Yes, this happened before, but I never heard it in such masses, something's not right.

Poison!!!
I told you.....farmers and factories lay down poison in the winter for pigeons and black birds and starlings.
We used to do it. Thousands control killed.
It's kept quiet for Animal Rights tree hugger types. It's no bid deal guys!...well......except to the birds.
They DON'T roost in trees in the winter. They find high warm spaces. The city or the county OR.the owner of the property lays poison seeds down. That's it. No other reason. Happens Every winter as they don't migrate and all other birds moved out of the area....making for a perfect controlled kill of these shit birds.

Your explanation would make perfect sense if the birds they examined in Arkasas did not have blunt force trauma. The birds insides were traumatized before they hit the ground and tests concluded that poison was absent from their system.....back to square one.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 956373

This explanation has a lot of merit. Maybe it's just what happens many years and the news is reporting it for fear mongering just like murder and id theft and everything else.

I first heard the blunt force trauma and laughed. No way. However, the blunt force truama would be from oh lets say............FALLING FROM THE SKY and hitting the ground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1071852
United States
01/04/2011 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
there shouId be a Iist of peopIe that throw themseIves to the ground from deadIy heigths in 2010 with a map and pictures and video
J In LA
User ID: 1216829
United States
01/04/2011 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Per CNN's interview with Dr. George Badley, AR state veterinarian, he said that they performed a necropsy on 17 birds and found no signs of disease, but found massive internal injuries. He went on to say that statements from local residents report that they noticed more birds than usual that were roosting. They reported loud bangs, possibly from fireworks, prior to birds falling to their deaths. Dr. Badley said that the fireworks is a plausible explanation for their behavior. The loud noises may have scared them causing them to fly into houses causing internal injuries. He was asked if the LA bird deaths were associated with the AR deaths and he said he has not talked with anyone in LA. He does not think there is any connection.

This is BS! The more they talk the more I feel that there is something more sinister at work here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216269
United States
01/04/2011 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorch fall website states that
we are pumping phosgene in to the ground in Arkansas and that is what caused the mass of tremors....

bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

ummm then goes on to use the dead guy from Bush cabinet in landfill as whistleblower of some military jet transporting full loads of this phosgene enroute to afghanistan where we will spray the whole damned country,,,

ok wait it gets good here..

The tanker flew over the river and had a glitch and started spraying everything killing the fish..

Then the same air tanker went on to have the same glitch a few days later and sprayed arkansas and all the birds died..

ummm yeah,,it's probably fully loaded now flying over Mi as I write this,,,that damn tanker needs it's windows based spray software rebooted now damn it!

tomato

And the dead guy was pissed and was gonna tell on uncle sugar!

You gotta get real high to create such a cool story Sorcha!
How's that Uzbeki hashish tasting today anyway?

whatever
fillantpre
User ID: 1216928
United States
01/04/2011 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

FALLING BIRDS

Columbia - link?
North Carolina - link?
Arizona - link?

DEAD FISH

Quoting: LA-LA-LA

I'm just wondering if they are using haarp to try and push some mandatory vaccine against whatever they propaganda to be the cause of this.............
JustinCase

User ID: 1058050
United States
01/04/2011 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
These birds hang out in the marshes and all the marshes along the coasts have been poisoned with Corexit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178071
United States
01/04/2011 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" [link to www.youtube.com] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" [link to www.youtube.com] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216269
United States
01/04/2011 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

FALLING BIRDS

Columbia - link?
North Carolina - link?
Arizona - link?

DEAD FISH

Gilbertsville, KY
New Roads, LA
Beebe, AK

All of these locations are along the Mississippi and these towns can't be the only one's with these freakish deaths???

There has to be a lot more that are going unreported.

Could it be the COREXIT from the Gulf?? Something is just not right.

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 533327

Umm hey dipshit the water flows into the ocean!

Corexit cannot don a mercury twin outboard and swim upstream hundreds of miles!

banana2 banana2
Fl Seek
User ID: 1065094
United States
01/04/2011 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
These Blackbirds feed during winter in marshlands on N Gulf coast
Easy to figure out that they are eating small insects/fish which have been sauteyed in chemical dispersents

The "Trauma" received, is about same a human would get if inhaled too much paint thinner, and then tried to fly..
Felt good for a minute or two - until heads smashed on ground
Lifeless

User ID: 1211298
United Kingdom
01/04/2011 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
More Fish dead in the UK

Peterborough UK (East England)

[link to www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk]

Last Edited by Lifeless on 01/04/2011 11:00 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034832
United States
01/04/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if the quakes and air pressure changes have anything to do with all of it. Though.. also. Birds die from toxic gas fast. Ask any miner.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1040464
United Kingdom
01/04/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please remove the reference to Germany - there's nothing in the news at the end of 2010 or 2011 regarding any dead birds in Germany (yet, anyway). I've even searched in (my limited knowledge with Google translate) German but all the news stories seem to be about USA or old news.

If it really occurs in Germany this year, by all means please re-list.

Oh, btw the link for Germany that's listed sets off a warning alarm in my virus protection, but through a websearch it appears the top story is about a woman who was found dead in the town of Duren.

Arizona - I find no news regarding flocks of dead birds in Arizona except for a 2009 story regarding a study of barn owls.

North Carolina - these birds seem to have been killed intentionally by humans. ...at least 150 dead or injured pelicans have washed ashore at North Topsail Beach, and it appears that some of the injuries were intentionally inflicted.

Some of these protected birds were shot, others were decapitated or had their necks or wings broken.

[link to www.starnewsonline.com]

My contribution - possibly Pearland, TX (unconfirmed) Thread: Woman on Twitter posts - why are there two dead birds next to my car? Pearland, TX
 Quoting: germanbini

Thanks for the contribution, The german one as of yet hasn't be confirmed via lab tests, If you want to search the original story try googling this paragraph.

Am Sylvesternachmittag, gegen 16.30 Uhr, in den frühen und des Abendstunden Neujahrstages war ein aus dem Ehepaar Gemeindegebiet an der jeweils 53 auf mehrere tote Kreisstraße Bussarde aufmerksam geworden. Polizeibeamten fanden die weitere hinzu gerufenen Vogel auf vermutlich mit Ködern vergiftete.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215258
United States
01/04/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a map from CDC of flu cases the last week of 2010.

[link to gis.cdc.gov]

Guess what.... Arkansas isn't reporting flu activity because of insufficient data.

Really?
Edmond Dantes

User ID: 1037657
Canada
01/04/2011 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
10 plagues of egypt...

Just the Gulf Blue Plague we've been warning everyone about since August. [link to blueplague.org]
 Quoting: Oiled in Florida

TS/SCI presidential Level 1 yankee white... to find out I would suspect. Fact is TPTB have screwed up massively. They should have cared about their people much much deeper than they do. Now if no correction... then they will answer to a much Higher and powerful Authority. Believe it.
1:1.618 ratio
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010440
United States
01/04/2011 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the link to the dead pelicans in North Carolina: [link to www.enctoday.com]

"'The injuries are so similar, with breaks and gashes on the same place, on the same wing. I just can’t believe they determined they were not intentional,' she said."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216922
Portugal
Report Abusive Post
There are many US people reporting they woke up very sick with upper respiratory infections... maby it's related
anon
User ID: 1216732
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
&#8206; wdsu&#8206; 500 Birds Found Dead In Louisiana
500 Birds Found Dead In Louisiana - New Orleans News Story - WDSU ...&#8206; - wdsu.com
Twitter - 13 minutes ago

GLP