Dr. Turiīs Plea to NASA

Krystal
07/27/2005 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Dr. Turiīs Plea to NASA
NASA TV Coverage

Dear Readers:

Today 7/27/05 I was watching NASA TV Coverage on the Discovery shuttle and I realized that I would never be able to reach those accountable and pass on my message without your help. In the past, regardless of my many attempts to stop them launching the shuttle in a "Supernova window" I am still miles away from plausible results and in the process many courageous astronauts have lost their precious. NASAīs reluctance to open up to a new form of investigation is not a valuable excuse to waste valued lives and our treasured resources. It is important to realize also that I am coming from the archetypal realm of consciousness while NASAī scientists can only deal with logic and a rational logical approach to their problem.

Realize also that thousands of people working for NASA (including the big boys) depends on your tax dollars to make a living and the last thing NASA needs is a the lost of more astronauts. Once more they have launched Discovery shuttle within a " Supernova Window" and only a miracle will save the astronauts lives during RE-entry scheduled in a few days from now.

I need your help to stop wasting lives and our precious tax dollars because of NASAīs ignorance of unyielding universal laws. But if you decide to join me in my efforts to raise those scientists a higher level of awareness, be ready to deal with a serious and thick wall of skepticism and expect them to resiliently express doubts about anything spiritual or outside of their rigid scientific minds.

Realize also that those "educated" scientists may not be able to enter the archetypal realm of consciousness due to their own natal limited UCI. However my newsletter reach hundreds of thousands of people worldwide and with your help I may succeed to reach some of them. Please take the time to send an email to Wayne Hale (Shuttle Deputy Program Manager) at
nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/about/biographies/hale.html)
or go to nasa.gov/lb/centers/kennedy/about/biographies/hale.html
nasawatch.com/archives/2004/10/wayne_hale_on_r.html
space.com/missionlaunches/ft_050707_culture_specialreport.htm​l
PLEASE do a search on your browser and simply type NASA or the names of Wayne Hale NASA Deputy Program Manager or Bill Marsons the new Program Manager for NASA
and HELP ME! Without your help more astronauts will lose their lives and something MUST be done once and for all.

It is time to make NASA responsible for their unwise, uneducated decisions and YOU my readers will be the link to EDUCATE them to respect the Universal laws.

Simply copy and paste this link drturi.com/eclipse_predictions.htm and PASS IT ON to everything, every site, media outlets that have the word NASA.

I strongly suggest ANYONE remotely connected with NASA to READ and acknowledge the Universal rules so once and for all lives can be saved.
I have over the years tried so hard to reach these people but my emails never get to them but with all of US we can make the difference and once and for all make those people aware of a new approach that will mean success for NASA without any loss of lives.

When will NASA scientists realize that they DO NOT KNOW IT ALL?
When will NASA scientists realize that there is a BIG difference between education and intelligence?
When will NASA scientists realize that itīs time to STOP killing innocent astronauts?
When will NASA scientists realize that they CANīT survive without our tax dollars?
When will NASA scientists realize they cannot afford another mistake?
When will NASA scientists realize that they MUST listen to US the people?
When will NASA scientists realize that only donkey donīt change their mind?
When will NASA scientists realize its time for them to put their ego aside and learn from US?
When will NASA scientists realize that God has not and will not save astronauts?
When will NASA scientists realize that WE the people had enough of their ignorance?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein

Many times in the past I have predicted the death of astronauts because of NASAīs ignorance, do we need more death to be heard?

PLEASE HELP ME to pass on my message, take a few minutes and do it for NASA, do it for the astronauts, do it for mankindīs future an do it for the safe exploration of our solar system.

Letīs pray and hope I am wrong and for the safe return of our courageous astronauts because NASA is very far to assure you their safety.

Blessings to all

Dr. Turi

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------
The Dragon Newsletter
To be removed from The Dragon Newsletter, click here.
To modify your record in The Dragon Newsletter, click here.

GLP